LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer'S Vacation

Guest clinediap

Chapter Eighteen

At long last, a sliver of light cut into the darkness. Anxiously, she pushed herself onto her hands and knees, staring at it, almost wishing she could run into it, if only because it was something new, something different from what she'd been stuck with since she'd woken up however long ago that had been. She was also hoping that, with someone else to witness its existence, the crib would melt back into her actual bed - still not ideal, if it did that every night, but it was less humiliating in a way if she was the only one who knew what she was sleeping in.

Unfortunately, as that tiny line of light paused, then began growing bigger, nothing else seemed to change. The bars stayed up, and solid, and the sleeper stayed wrapped around her in its warm embrace. She could see a figure standing in the doorway, though she couldn't make out who it was while her eyes still struggled to get used to illumination again. She wasn't sure who she hoped for, but it wasn't the person she heard speak.

"Oof... I guess I was right. I bet you wish you smelled like baby powder, huh, Miss Stinky-Drawers?" Summer winced as Heather's features became clearer as she made her way into the room before flipping on the lights. She looked ever so slightly taken aback by the sight of the crib, and the sleeper, but it took only a moment for the shock to turn to pleasure. She walked up to the crib, reaching in between the bars to pat the back of Summer's diaper through her sleeper. "That feels nice and full," she commented, laughing at Summer's angry glare.

"Don't give me that look, little lady, or I'll leave you in here until noon. Is that what you want?" Even though she had no idea how long that would be, Summer found herself shaking her head vehemently, not wanting to stay here any longer than necessary. Even if it meant letting Heather see her dirty diaper, change it, wipe her filthy bottom, she wanted out of the crib. And preferably the sleeper. And, ideally, diapers, or Pull-Ups, or any kind of disposable undergarments, though she was sure that would be happening.

"Well, I guess I could let you out," Heather pondered to herself, tapping on the crib bars thoughtfully, "but I think you should do something for me."

Summer hesitated. There was no way anything Heather could request would be pleasant. On the other hand, she was her only chance of escape. Val might come check on her, but Heather could easily say Summer was sick, and she didn't want Val to catch whatever she has. She was sure Heather would have no problem extending the sentence from noon until whenever her mom got home, too, if she wanted to. Wearily, Summer nodded.

"Great!" Heather exclaimed, ducking back out into the hallway for a moment, bringing in a rocking horse. It was pink, plastic, and clearly well-used and well-loved. Summer had no doubt it belonged to Heather's sister, or that even she had outgrown it. "I know it looks small," Heather said as she set it down on th bedroom floor, "but I have a feeling that won't be a problem for you, now will it?"

Summer's blood ran cold for a moment as she stared up at the girl, wondering if she'd misheard the words, or misunderstood them. Up until now, it had seemed like, no matter what crazy stuff was going on, everyone just seemed to ignore it, to see the result of the spell rather than the magic in motion. Was she wrong? Did everyone know that she'd been cursed somehow? Why weren't they helping her?!

She heard some clicks from above her as Heather unlocked the side of the crib, sliding it down. Even without getting out, Summer felt a hundred times less claustrophobic - not that she normally was, but after spending so long stuck in there, she felt like she was getting there. She found herself squirming away from Heather's hands, not wanting to go along with this now that it was actually showtime, but there was nowhere to hide.

Sure enough, when Summer was plopped down onto the hard plastic seat of the rocking horse, it seemed to expand, making itself just big enough for her to fit on. Only just - she felt the mess in her diaper being forced up against her not only from below, but also from the front and back, and she had a feeling she couldn't have squirmed her way free from the horse's tight grip even if she fancied the idea of trying to make a break for it past Heather.

"Well?" Heather said expectantly. "Ride."

Summer pouted up at her for a moment, then, reluctantly, pushed the contraption forward. Immediately, it sprang to life, rocking back and forth as usual, but also twisting and bucking beneath her, like a real horse, throwing her up off her seat with the force of its movements, just high enough that the landing sent the contents of her diaper squishing about. She thought she'd felt messy before, but now she was sure there was no part of her beneath that diaper that wasn't completely filthy. She had to admit she was, for once, glad that she was almost certainly not going to be trusted with changing herself.

Heather was, of course, snapping pictures, but she didn't seem completely satisfied. After a few minutes, a lightbulb seemed to go off in her head, and she snatched Summer up off of the infernal horse, plopping her back down onto her feet and spinning her around. Summer heard a zipper being undone, felt the welcoming sensation of fresh air on her skin, hardly even caring about the increased odor from her diaper as Heather tugged the sleeper down off of her. It was like being reborn, almost, like shedding her skin. She desperately wanted a shower, or at least a towel.

Instead, she got only Heather. "My, my, look at how warm baby was... What did it for you, baby? Was it spending the night in a crib? Or in a full diaper?" Summer bit into her pacifier as Heather's hand pushed up roughly on the crotch of her diaper. "Or maybe it was that nice horsie ride. I know little girls love horsies... I thought your face was looking flushed when you were on there. You were loving that, weren't you?"

Summer shook her head frantically, not least of all because, despite being grossed out by the effect the ride was having on her diaper, she hadn't been able to deny her body finding an automatic joy from the movement going on between her legs. It was very faint, as it was hard to feel much going on outside her thick Pamper, but she couldn't deny it had been there. She was, for once, glad for the pacifier, as it kept her from having to try, beyond moving her head.

"You naughty, naughty girl," Heather chastised her, seeing through it instantly. "Well, I suppose it's to be expected from a dirty little girl like you, isn't it? After all, who would love a poopy Pamper little girl like you, except her trusty horsie? He doesn't care that you filled your little diapie right up, now does he? Well, far be it from me to keep you two apart." Summer squirmed as she felt herself being picked up and put back on the horse again. This time, she didn't dare move at all, not wanting to start it back up, so Heather reached out with her foot and pushed the front of the horse up, letting it rock back down, then spring into action.

Summer whimpered behind her pacifier, wriggling in humiliation and, yes, the first stages of ecstasy. It was the closest she'd had to intimate contact at least since she'd come home for break, maybe even longer, as she couldn't remember if she had a boyfriend at school or not. Despite herself, despite trying to concentrate on the feeling of her mess being made even messier around her, she found herself getting turned on. That, more than almost anything else she'd been through, made her want to cry. How could she be enjoying any part of this? Even knowing it was just from the physical stimulation she was getting, it was still horrifying to consider, especially as she heard the clicking that indicated the whole thing was being photographed.

Finally, Heather seemed to get tired of it, and, once again, pulled her off. This time, she nearly fell down, her knees shaking as they were asked to hold her weight. Heather rolled her eyes and picked her back up, resting Summer's diaper on her hip, one hand beneath it, her legs splayed to either side of Heather's body. "All right," she said, bouncing the girl a couple times. "Let's go get you some breakfast!" Summer tried to shake her head, to beg for a diaper change, but Heather was having none of it. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day," she lectured. "Oh, don't worry, if you're a good girl, I'll let you ride on your horsie some more later."

• Like 3

For a moment, I imagined you planned to keep her magically entangled at the horse, unable to stop the "ride".

Next chapter tummy filling again: you surely don't like to spare diaper capacity!

I can't guess why this time the reality did not change back like before...

In my eye this story went off course with what you just did reason is I understand magic part with sleeper but you went of course when she got up everything stay it should went back to normal .

I would had this poor girl go through the baby part that night but maybe have the magic thing disappears with sleep and crib and she start crying and her mom come in find her in mess diaper. Then Here mom could get clean up and tell you will wear diaper all the time now and have other girl humiliation of her.

To me this would be better on less what wrote with baby part in morning is dream in all but if not it went off course with last plot however don't get wrong but thing it should be fix little to keep plot going right it your story those just my option.

I personally liked this chapter Clinediaper. I think it is nice for Summer to be sexually humiliated like that, and it goes to further show the sadistic side of Heather and the lengths she will go to humiliate an old nemesis. Good chapter, please continue soon.

Chapter Nineteen

Summer really began to squirm as she was taken out of her room, not knowing what time it was, who in her family would still be around, or even awake. They'd all already seen far too much of her - being seen in this shape would be horrible. Her heart began pumping faster as they passed the living room and she saw Valerie sitting there, watching TV, but was quite relieved when she didn't look up, and Heather didn't call out to her. The world outside the windows looked bright, but she couldn't guess what time it was from that.

The dining room was empty, with no sounds coming from the kitchen either, so Summer guessed that her parents had already gone to work, thankfully. She could see a plastic bowl sitting in front of the chair at the head of the table, the one she was plopped down in. Heather stepped back once she'd set her down, looking around. "You know," she said, "this doesn't seem quite right, does it? A baby like you, eating in a normal chair... Why, what if you were to fall out and hurt yourself? That would be just awful, wouldn't it?"

Summer felt the chair shaking beneath her and whimpered, afraid she was about to have a repeat of the horse from upstairs. She started to try to hop off, only to look down first. Her head swam as she saw that the floor now looked like it was several feet further away, grabbing the arms of the chair to try to make herself feel more secure. Except, of course, that the dining room chairs didn't have arms.

She watched in horror as those arms continued to form, growing and stretching out in front of her, forming a little tray in front of her. She was so busy paying attention to that, she didn't notice the belt slithering around her waist until it happened to slide up her diaper a little too far and brush against her skin. She jumped at the unexpected feeling, but by then it was already almost all the way around her, and a second later, before she could even try to stop it, it clicked shut around her waist, a third strap jutting up from the seat to tightly secure her crotch, pushing her against the back of the chair.

"Hey, Val, can you come in here?" Heather called as she stared up at her handiwork, smiling proudly. Summer's stomach churned, not sure if this had all been Heather's doing somehow, or if she was just taking advantage of it. Either way, she knew it couldn't mean good things for her.

Valerie poked her head in the door. "What?"

"You don't think your parents will care if I use this high chair, do you? I just happened to find it, and I thought..."

"Umm... No..." Valerie shook her head. "It's hers, so I'm pretty sure they won't mind..." Summer's eyes went wide as she heard this. She'd been wondering what Val's reaction to seeing an oversized high chair suddenly appear in the dining room would be, but she hadn't imagined this. "She got it... A couple years ago, I guess. You should have seen how upset she was when she couldn't take it to school with her."

Summer shook her head, trying to deny it, to get her sister to take back that lie. This couldn't be happening...

"I bet she was more upset about leaving her crib, though," Heather suggested casually.

"Oh, yeah," Valerie giggled. "She threw a tantrum and Daddy had to spank her. Even then she pouted for the whole last week before she left."

Heather chuckled, nodding her head slightly. She picked up the bowl from the table and set it on the high chair tray, pulling Summer's pacifier free and setting it down beside it. "Eat up," she instructed.

The bowl was full of oatmeal, and there were no utensils in sight, but even if neither of those things had been true, Summer would have felt more like throwing up than eating. "Nuh-uh, tha's not twue!" she protested, kicking her legs against the chair, eyes watering in frustration.

"That's right," Valerie smiled deviously. "Daddy had to spank her again to make her stop sulking."

"I bet she gets lots of spankings, doesn't she?" Heather asked, reaching beneath the tray to pat Summer's bulging diaper. "But she just never learns, does she?"

Valerie shook her head, then stared up at Summer. "You want me to get her bib?" she offered.

"Nah, that's all right," Heather told her. "She's going to need a bath anyway. She made a messy, messy diaper last night."

Valerie rolled her eyes, putting her hands on her hips as she stared up at her former big sister, as Summer wondered if, with Val's new memories, she'd ever really seen her that way. "Summer!" she said sternly, "You know you're not supposed to do that! You don't want to get back in the habit of that before you go back to school, do you?"

Summer's stomach churned as she saw Heather's eyebrow lift. "Oh, she's not supposed to make poopy diapers?" she asked, patting Summer again. "Well, she sure broke that rule, didn't you? I think somebody needs a spanking after her bath." Summer could see Heather's eyes dart over toward Valerie, waiting to see if she would say anything about it, but the girl just nodded slightly, as if that were perfectly normal. "Now, will you eat?"

"Spoon," Summer said, holding out her hand.

"You don't need a spoon," Heather brushed her off. "But if you don't finish that up soon, you'll be getting spankings before AND after your bath."

Summer whimpered, staring down at the unappealing gray mush in her bowl. Reluctantly, she reached out for it, poking at it. It wasn't quite all the way cold yet, but it was only slightly warm to her touch. Sighing, she reached into it, scooping some of it up into her hand and bringing it to her mouth. She wasn't entirely sure if she should try to eat it from her hand, or try to dump it into her mouth, so she attempted the latter, which resulted in more of the stuff sliding off her face and onto her bare chest than made its way down her throat. She looked up at Heather pitifully, hoping for a reprieve, but she just snapped her fingers to hurry her along.

No matter how much she was tempted to, Summer was sure letting Heather know how much she hated her would be grounds for an immediate spanking, one that likely wouldn't even take the place of the other two she could be getting. Sniffling softly at her plight, she dug back into the oatmeal for another try. It felt strange and slimy and sticky between her fingers, but even more so squishing from the sides of her mouth, running down her body, over her breasts. By the time she finished, her whole body felt dirty; she wanted nothing more than to get clean again, all over, so she had shoveled the oatmeal in more and more quickly, resulting in more and more of a mess. She barely even noticed Heather ducking out of the room and returning with a bottle full of purple liquid.

"I brought you some nice grape juice to wash that down," she said, holding it up, bringing it closer and closer to Summer's face. Summer was quite sure this wasn't grape juice, though she had a feeling that had been said for Valerie's benefit, so she wouldn't know that Heather was trying to get her in trouble. But, of course, she couldn't say that without leaving her mouth open for the nipple.

"Come on, don't be stubborn," Heather chastised her as she sat there, mouth clamped shut. "You have to drink, Summy-Tum, or you'll get all dehydrated!" Finally, seeing that didn't work, she reached out and pinched Summer's nose closed. Summer thrashed about for a few moments, trying to reach up and pry Heather's hand away, but all her struggling just made her need to breathe more, and, before she knew it, her mouth was opening, just a tad, more than enough for Heather to jam the bottle inside.

Summer whimpered as her mouth sucked on the bottle, pulling the contents into her. It wasn't grape juice, of course, but, try as she had to prepare herself for it, the taste of the prune juice still made her gag slightly. Heather reached down and grabbed Summer's hands, placing them on the bottle. Summer sniffled softly as she drank the stuff, staring down at the bottle as it was rapidly drained into her belly, staring at the streaks of oatmeal her fingers left.

She was fully expecting another dose of prune juice, or castor oil, when Heather shoved the pacifier back into her mouth as soon as she extracted the empty bottle, so it was something of a shock to feel her mouth fill with soap instead. It had been a while since she'd experienced that, but the memory came back quickly as she did her best to keep herself from having to swallow any of the stuff, resulting in a fresh, new line of drool running down her face to complete her makeover into a toddler in desperate need of a bath, something Heather was eager to document with her phone, both while Summer was sitting in the high chair and when she was standing on the floor a few moments later, glad to be free, but afraid of what was coming next.

"Why don't you go get her rinsed off in the shower," Heather suggested, "and start filling the tub if you have time, and I'll get things cleaned up out here."

"Okay!" Valerie agreed eagerly. She started to reach for Summer's hand, then thought better of it, herding her towards the bathroom with a swat to her diaper instead. Summer wondered how many times Valerie thought she'd done this before... And, even worse, how many times it would happen again if she didn't stop it.

• Like 3

I didn't like the introduction of a sexual element in chapter 18, I don't think it was necessary and added little to the plot, however I like the use of the crib abd high chair. Heather seemes to be spending a lot of time with Summer's family.

In defense of the writer i would say this 1. I believe heather is in cahoots with the so called old lady witch across the street, remember everything went back to normal, the towels, the crib etc but it ddn't change back when heather was there. 2. Valirie is to naieve to realise what Heather is up to ie. revenge upon Summer in every way possible beit humilation or sexual in nature. 3. Remember summer is in college not a child although she is being treated like one. Lets let the story continue and see where the writer goes with it. Thats just my 2 cents.

this story is nothing butt child abuse.what *** is wrong with people. :badmood:

Let's forget that this is a story. And that some stories need.... I don't know.... Conflict? And address the bigger issue. The victim in this story is not a child. Being treated as one, yes. But still, not a child.

And what IS wrong with people? Why would "people" read a story they don't like, then base their anger of it on incorrect information they themselves created? I've found people to be weird, that's about it. You see, some people.... Well they have a kink, in this case one could safely guess something to do with diapers. Then when exposed to ANOTHER kink that they don't like they decide to question what's wrong with those that do like it.

So odd. Anyways... back to my opinion; I myself like the story. I thought I had a good handle on where it was headed. But now I have NO clue. Everyone is losing and gaining memories. And it seems her "babysitter" is in on it, or IS she? She seemed surprised when she saw the crib. So is she really part of it by design, or did she figure it out? She's not part of the family, so maybe she wasn't as blinded by the changes as everyone else? Maybe she just tried to latch her into the car seat as a joke, and didn't catch that it had really grown until later after she saw it with her out of it? And now she's onto how the changes happen? If this is true Heather could use the younger sister's urge to "help", to create more memories, "Hey, remember when Summer stopped walking and just crawled instead? I bet she couldn't walk now if she wanted too." Bam! And Summer thought being treated like a toddler was bad.

Keep it coming! Keep us guessing!

• Like 3

Hi „Princess Pottypants“… when did you canhe your name?? Whatever.

Like some others I was a little confused in the beginning of chapter 17. I had to read the first passage twice to realize, that IS a dream and where the reality starts again.

I really love your stories (and the cappies you make and so on and so on…) and I really love THIS one.

It is creative, unique and good to read.

I like to think about the possibilities of the magic that happens in the story. Maybe Heather wished that Summer would be “Her Baby

Hi „Princess Pottypants“… when did you canhe your name?? Whatever.

I just changed it a couple days ago. To be honest, clinediap was just a placeholder name I made up when I first joined here. I lurked here before then, but there was an RP that I wanted to join, so I just made up something to use as a username so I could post. It was short for something, but I really don't even remember what anymore. I've been wanting to change it to something else for a while now, but couldn't come up with anything that seemed right until a few days ago.

Also, I'd like to announce that this story is on hiatus. Don't worry, it's a very temporary one... I'm trying to get a short story written in time for Easter, so I'll be concentrating on that this weekend, then this story will resume after that.

Chapter Twenty

It was more than a little scary how efficient Valerie was, how unbothered she was by all of this, when, just yesterday, Heather had been giving her tips on babysitting. Now there wasn't a hint of the respect she'd used to have for Summer in her eyes, none of the feeling that, despite how she was dressed, she still looked up to her step-sister in some way, simple because she was older. All of that was gone, no matter how hard and desperately Summer searched her expression as she stared down at her while standing in the tub, getting her diaper untaped by her.

"What a stinky little girl!" Valerie exclaimed, wrinkling her nose as she pulled the diaper off and rolled it up. "Mommy and daddy are going to be so mad when they hear... You know you promised them you'd stop that when they let you go away to school." Summer could hear the glee of having something juicy to tattle about in Valerie's voice, and she thought sullenly about how that was probably why the girl had so few friends at school. She was too eager to get other people in trouble for the teachers' praise.

Summer, absorbed in her bitter thoughts, didn't notice Val turning the shower on, jumping and biting down into her pacifier to fill her mouth with a new burst of soap as the cold stream hit her. "Turn around," Val ordered her, "we have to rinse off your bottom so you can have a bath."

Even though the idea of being bathed by her little sister, and, eventually, Heather, was very unappealing, she did want rather desperately to be clean. Just having her heavy diaper taken off her had been a nice escape, but not as much as she'd have hoped, since she was still filthy from her ride, not to mention having spent the night in the diaper. She let out a sigh of relief from behind her pacifier as she felt the water, slowly growing warmer as it continued to run, washed over her, making her feel fresh and clean, two sensations she'd started to wonder if she'd ever experience again.

After a few minutes, Valerie had her turn around so the water could work its magic on her front as well, before raising the showerhead to get some of the oatmeal off her as well, then made her step out as she rinsed the tub before putting in the plug and starting to fill it up. Sure the bathroom wouldn't let her escape, or, if it did, that either Val or Heather would catch her before she was able to do anything, Summer just stared at herself in the mirror. Now, without her diaper, with only the pacifier and resulting line of drool, a few extra specks of oatmeal still clinging to her chest, and her bald crotch, it was hard to believe all this stuff was happening to her. She looked normal enough, certainly not like a baby. After half a day of seeing them squeezed into near-oblivion, she was glad to be able to admire her breasts again, still as big and perky as ever, not the most impressive set around, but still nothing to scoff at. Unfortunately, she could also see that she did, indeed, have a bit of a tummy developing, making her all the more resolved to get more exercise when she was safe back at school.

"Get in," Val told her a few minutes later, snapping Summer out of her daze. The tub was already full, a thick layer of bubbles over the top of the water, popping intermittently. Obediently, she stepped inside, sliding down into the water that she had to admit felt very nice and relaxing. She hadn't taken a bubble bath and a long time, and while it wouldn't be the same with someone else doing the bathing part for her, she was still definitely enjoying it.

After a minute, she felt a washcloth being run over her arm, and, lazily, she lifted it up from the water, giving Val easier access to it while she leaned back, letting her eyes close slightly. It was a strange feeling, but not in a bad way, like she'd been expecting. It was, at the very least, more restful than the night she'd just had. This was one aspect of the curse that she could live with.

At least until she heard Heather come in. Her eyes opened again as she stared up at the girl, looking much larger and more ominous than she normally did. "Good job!" she complimented Valerie. "You got started already!"

"It's not that hard," Val shrugged, blushing a little at the praise, while trying to sound modest. "I do it all the time..."

"Well, then do you mind if I watch?" Heather asked, sitting down on the toilet. "Not that I don't think you know what you're doing..."

"No, it's fine!" Val nodded, giggling. Summer squirmed as she felt the washcloth being rubbed harder against her skin now that there was an observer. Val also started going back over the same places she'd already washed, as if afraid she hadn't done a good enough job the first time. Even if she closed her eyes, Summer still knew that Heather was there, watching her, which made the experience much more unnerving, as she was instructed to raise her legs. She blushed as Valerie started to wash her chest, the cloth scrubbing away to oatmeal still encrusted there, but Val didn't seem to find it any different from the rest of her.

Finally, Valerie glanced behind her, over to Heather, to get approval that she was done. "Good job," the babysitter praised her. "But... She stood, then knelt before the tub, gently taking the washcloth from her. "You have to make sure to get her bottom, too, or she might get a rash. Up, baby." Awkwardly, Summer maneuvered herself, rolling herself over and getting up on her hands and knees, cheeks red on both ends as Heather thoroughly scrubbed her backside, then patted it to signal her that she could sit again, assuming this was done.

She was wrong. "You also don't want to forget to wash down here," Heather instructed, running the washcloth up Summer's leg, all the way up. Summer looked up at her pleadingly as she began to rub the cloth there, leaving her squirming, and, surprisingly, Heather stopped after a minute. "Do you know how to do her hair?" Valerie shook her head. "That's okay, you have to be careful, or you'll get water in her eyes." She reached behind her, picking up a cup Summer hadn't noticed her setting down when she came in. She scooped up some of the water, then, shielding Summer's face with one hand, poured it over her hair. After another, she started to shampoo her hair, then filled the cup from the spout to rinse it out.

"And there she is, all clean!" Heather announced, pulling the plug and letting the water start to drain away. "You did a great job, Valerie! Now we'll just rinse her off," she was already turning on the shower again to do just that, having Summer stand to get the bubbles off her, "and dry her, and then she'll be ready for her spanking!" Summer whimpered, having almost forgotten about that, but neither of the other girls noticed, or cared.

Heather took a towel from the rack, wrapping Summer in it and patting her dry before lifting her out of the tub. "What a naughty little lady!" she said, punctuating every word after naughty with a swat. "You know you're not supposed to go poopy in your pants! I have half a mind to put you right back into your Pampers after this, but that would make it even easier for you to have another accident, wouldn't it?" Heather shook her head disgustedly and sat back down on the toilet, dragging the wriggling Summer down onto her lap and administering a quick, but effective, spanking that left her sniffling and sore as she was marched over to her room, where she was put into a pair of Pull-Ups, a training bra that, once again, to her dismay, hid her cleavage all too well, and her bib, which Heather then wiped her face with, as her muffled cries had sent waves of soapy saliva squishing from her mouth.

Summer didn't even try to fight any of it, knowing that, humiliating as it was, it wouldn't do her any good to struggle. She did find some small comfort in the relative thinness of her Pull-Up, though she couldn't help but wonder how small her real panties would feel now, after spending a day and night so thickly padded. Heather started to pull Summer's hair into a pair of ponytails, then stopped.

"Do you think your mom would mind if we gave her a bit of a make-over?" she asked Valerie. "Not much, just a little trim."

Valerie shrugged uncertainly. 'I guess it would be fine..." Heather grinned, then scooped her victim up into her arms, sweeping her off to the dining room, where she strapped the girl into her high chair.

"I think this look will suit her better," she said, continuing to fashion Summer's hair into the tails, but this time leaving some hair in the front free. She brushed it forward over Summer's face with her hands, sending Valerie off to fetch a pair of scissors, using them to give Summer bangs, curling up over her forehead.

"That's much cuter," Val nodded in agreement, while her big sister squirmed and blushed in her highchair, sure now that her hairstyle was exactly how it had been when she was a toddler. She hadn't worn bangs since she'd been old enough to tell the stylist what she wanted herself, rebelling against her mother, who had always made her get them up until then. She was sure her mother wouldn't mind this at all... She'd probably be thrilled.

After that, she was lifted down from the high chair, set down again in the living room, in front of the TV, which was turned on to cartoons and left there as the two younger girls started chatting with one another, all but ignoring Summer's presence. Clearly, as a baby, she wasn't worth conversing with - all she was good for was sitting there and drooling, two duties she found herself fulfilling quite well. She certainly felt much better now that she was all cleaned up, but the quick succession of the spanking, dressing, and haircut had reminded her of just how helpless she was.

A little while later, she squirmed as she felt a pair of fingers poking through the leg holes of her Pull-Up. "Good job!" Heather praised her, patting her head. "Now you stay her for a minute while Val helps me decide what to make you for lunch. If I find out you moved from this spot, it's another spanking for you!"

Summer watched in surprise as the two walked off, leaving her, for once, completely alone. She couldn't help but wonder if it was some kind of a trap, but as she felt her heart start to pound harder and harder in her chest, she knew that was a chance she had to take. This might be her only chance to stop all of this before it got any worse.

While she was starting to feel suspicious of Heather, she still couldn't shake the feeling that it was the old woman who was behind the curse. It felt more like Heather was taking advantage of it than causing it herself... And if it was Heather, it would be easier to talk to her alone, though much harder, she was sure, to get mercy from her.

She stood up carefully, peering off towards the kitchen, making sure they weren't returning yet. She looked down at herself, blushing at the figure she cut, little more than an oversized toddler. She couldn't afford to run up to her room and find something to put on over her underthings, so she grabbed the afghan from the back of the couch, wrapping it around herself and hoping it would be good enough. She gave one final, anxious look back, then hurried across the living room to the front door.

• Like 3