LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
justagirl4fun

Accidents At School

98 posts in this topic

I've had a few accidents during my preschool years...part of that was due to my leg braces I had to wear for a few years. The part was due to my issues with my bowels in general.

Well, in second grade, I guess you would call me having an "on purpose."       Second grade got us to be big kids where we had to use the restrooms down the hall from the classroom.   I was mildly OK with that until one day the fire alarm (just a drill) went off during our assigned toilet time.   For months, I avoided trying to go the hall to the bathroom, even if it meant wetting my pants.    I got caught out a couple of times.

When I was in school, I had to pee really bad and the teacher would not let me, So i told him i would pee in his trash can if he diffident let me go. 

Long story short, it was 30 day out of school and a police report. I regret nothing after that, i didnt even have to ask if i could go.

When I was in school, I had to pee really bad and the teacher would not let me, So i told him i would pee in his trash can if he diffident let me go. 

Long story short, it was 30 day out of school and a police report. I regret nothing after that, i didnt even have to ask if i could go.

That's harsh.  A kid did basically the same thing in junior high except he just pissed in the corner.  I think he was back the next day.

That's harsh.  A kid did basically the same thing in junior high except he just pissed in the corner.  I think he was back the next day.

Ya looking back at it i should have just went to the bathroom, but man when you gota go, you gota go.

I wet my pants twice in 3rd grade.

Not a wet spot either, it was a FLOOD.

Even the bullies felt bad for me and although they noticed, they didn't tease me.

We had to play dodge ball the second time it happened.

So the ball was a little wet and to avoid further embarrassment, I rubbed it on the dry part of my shirt.

My teacher and school staff had to know, but it was the 70's.

They thought acting like nothing happened was the best was to handle it.

The school nurse was the Principals secretary. So she wasn't going to get involved either.

I'm glad things are handled a little better in this day and age for kids in school, although they have a ways to go...

1 person likes this

sorry this user has deleted his post cause he close is acount. 

When I was in per school I had to go to the bathroom. I was and still am really short. I went into the one stall bathroom but I could not reach the light switch. I was scared, so I stood in the corner and wet my pants.

Not really at school. Once I did have a fairly significant accident when I was walking home from school though.

In junior high school (8 and 9 Grade) I walked to my grandma's house about 45 minutes away. She was pretty fine with it, since she knew it was a long walk and too crowded to just go by the roadside.

When I was a kid between grades 2-3, I thought I had to fart when really I had a BM in my pants which humiliated me to no end; it occurred again while in college after a sneeze attack.  There is a small yet key difference between those accidents: witnesses during the first and 0 witnesses during the second.

I was at my babysitter's and a few times if not daily, I'd wet myself  bit and mom would ask about it and yet I'd constantly reply that it was water lol. Then around the middle school years, I'd have the tell tale signs that I wet myself just a lil bit and yeah, Child Place in Jeffersonville, IN has a level system and every time I'd pee myself, I'd drop a level. Oh well, so much for being a stressed teen eh? Still loved diapers but, unless there was a medical reason, they wouldn't give me one lol. I wish I could've conjured up a reason to wear a diaper 24/7 then. 

I remember playing in kindergarden and holding it in as long as I could, I then ran as fast as I could across the room into the girls stall (I haden't learned to read yet) but I flooded my pants before I could pull them down and use the toilet!

I can remember in second or third grade, there was a kid in my class who spoke the 70's version of ebonics.  When he would ask to go to the bathroom, he would say "I can go the bafroom"?  The teacher would reply that he could go when he asked correctly.  He pooped his pants a couple of times that year.  I always thought it was cruel of the teacher to do that.  I could understand trying to teach a kid to form sentences correctly, but that's not the time to delay an 8 year old from going to the toilet.

I remember having a messy accident in preschool once. I think there was another time in elementary school when I had a wetting accident, but don't remember when.

There's one other I forgot about: when I was in fourth grade, I rose my hand to go to the bathroom but the teacher wouldn't acknowledge me; I wet my pants on that one.

I wet mine in kindergarten.  I don't remember much about it, other than since then I always know where the next bathroom is and/or nowadays having protection on!  NEVER AGAIN!

I remember in year one.... So I was 5ish maybe 6. There was a girl in our class who always wet herself. And I was curious about it. So during circle time one day. I just wet myself and started to cry. I got given taken to the nurses office and changed and then given a lolly pop. 

I got a lolly pop for piddling myself... I blame my current fixation with wetting myself on that one moment. XD

1 person likes this

In third grade, I had a full-blown diarrhea accident. I got the twinge in the far field, couldn't make it. I got a lot of compassion from the school secretary, they had sweats and spare underwear on hand, I used a ton of TP in the boys room in the nurses office to do the best job I could. My mom was mad until she realized that I was sicker than a sick dog.

The only thing worse than having an accident is having an accident inside the restroom. I could not open the stall door of the toilet in time.

That commenced a 2 week convolescence. I had the worst flu in my life, and I soiled many a pair of Barney underwear. My parents unceremoniously slid a new pair under the door when I had further accidents.

I got one you're that kid who pooped his pants comment when I got back from a kid during recess. None of my peers said anything, until I teased a fellow classmate the following year for wetting his. They said, you POOPED yours, I sheepishly stopped. Boys are not bastions of niceness.

Hello All,

I don't have any memories of anything before age 10. But my mom told me stories about being in kindergarten and that I kept coming home without underwear and later found out I was having messing accidents and was throwing my underwear away at school. Guess it was a sign of the future. I had lots of problems when it came to using any bathroom besides the bathroom at home. And even at home I couldn't go if there was someone standing outside the bathroom door. At school even in high school I held my poop at all costs. Mostly because it was a special education school so strict kids couldn't go anywhere alone. When I did go to the bathroom a staff member had to come and literally would stand about 3 feet behind me when using the urinal. And if going poop he would stand just outside the stall. It was already VERY hard to pee with someone behind me, I couldn't imagine drying to poop in such a situation. Several times I came close to messing my pants before getting home. I never wet at school, just wet the bed at night. 

-Baby Stanley

I had one of both types of accidents in preeschool, one "shart" in elementary and one nocturnal #2 accident on a school trip I already wrote about here.

I recall wetting once in preschool, and I think I had a messy accident at least once too.

When I was probably in Kindergarten, I was at an after school event for my brother, and I held it too long. I made it to the bathroom and got my pants down, but not my underwear. I think that was the last one.

I remember lots of my classmates wet their knickers or pants at one time or another in nursery school (that's preschool to the Americans ... age 4) or the first year infants (age 4 / 5) ... but I NEVER DID ... and I was EVER so proud of that achievement :-)

Then we were second year infants, and I turned 6 right at the beginning of the year ... and figured that we were too big to have accidents now. Only ... my friend Samantha wet her knickers in class in the first term ... twice.

But nobody else did in the first term, or the second term.

And then in the summer term there was one last wetting accident in our class.

Guess who it was?

(I was wearing my best knickers, too, and I was very upset ... )

I remember once when I was 4 and in preschool we had a field trip to the zoo. I had an issue with going #2 in public restrooms so I tried to hold it. Well, as you can guess, that didn't work out. I ended up having an accident in my pants. The teachers took me to the front office where they called my mom and she had to pick me up and take me home. I don't recall getting in trouble or anything because of the deal but I remember being embarrassed.

Erm. One day in the third grade I got the flu. I was in the far corner of the field when the diarrhea urge hit. I ran to the boys, and I had a blowout before opening the stall door. There were three noon duty aides and a crowd of 15 girls outside. I told the aids, I did not make it to the bathroom in time. I was sent to the office, told to change and clean up the best I can, put the old clothes and toilet paper into a red receptacle. The secretary phoned my mom and told her I had a minor sliding accident. My mom was not pleased. Don't EVEN tell me you POOPED your pants. I said, it wasn't my fault, it was diarrhea!. She was enraged and humiliated, but felt sorry for me and was softened up when she realized how sick I was. She took me home, gave me an Aveno bath. I was having 2-3 accidents per day on average, it was uncontrollable. Several pairs of Barney underwear were slid under the door, and I cleaned up the best I could. When I got back, the teacher had a pack of diapers on her desk and said they were there in case *anyone* needed them. BLUSH!! Fortunately I was not teased extensively. One boy recognized me as the kid who pooped his pants. My friends reminded me when I began to tease a classmate for peeing his. So what, you pooped yours. Both my parents warned me that I would probably be teased when I returned to school, I was sick for 2.5 weeks. I have never been sicker than that in my entire life! I was in a SDC at the time, the concern was that my peers would see me as a diaper wearing idiot from room 8, or that the school would try to get rid of me. The principal LOVED me when I learned how to read and was caught reading at the eighth grade level! The school didn't like having an SDC problem because the special kids would lower their test scores, and the program was expensive. My mom fought damn hard to make sure they didn't simply warehouse me.

I struggled with incontinence all through school. Due to my disabilities and tendency for incontinence, I had an aide andneeded to be taken to the bathroom because I needed help. It eventually becme such an issue that I kept extra cloth arlt school.