LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Bewitched" Rubber Panty Moment

I told this story when I was at Diaperspace

Through the 1970's and 80's the UHF broadcast channels were inependently owned and operated. They used to run their own programming schedules. This is when SPEED RACER, HE-MAN and the MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE, the cartoon version oF GHOSTBUSTERS got their start. Also, some channels ran old sitcoms. i DREAM OF JEANNIE, BEWITCHED, HOGAN'S HEREOS and The MOONKEES.

This is about an ipisode of BEWITCHED from when Tabitha was about 3-1/2-4. and I was about 1986. I imagine it was new in 1970-71. Samantha picked up Tabitha who was wearing a red "babydool" dress. This was a short dress, about 3/4 to the knee, with the "waist" very high, around the top of the breast and the skirt had a slight flair. It became prominent in the mid-1960's for little girls as old as 7. As Samanthe picked up the little girl, her albow pressed aganst the skirt of the dress, lifting it. I got a clear view of the leg band area of an opaque white very full panty, It did not have any ruffles and anyone who knew babywear could get a good idea of what it was. It liiked like Dundee and I thought I saw a glisten to it. The view lasted a good long time, about 20 seconds, I almost wet myself (again).

My question is this. We know that scenes are "choreographed", each move and step planned and rehearsed before the "take" until it is just right and if the director is not satisfied, redone. This was BEWITCHED which meant, at the time, a huge hit and not some low-budget 35th rank one-season throwaway (I did not see it when it was new). No attempt was made to put the poor little girl's dress back down, either. I was torn between feeling sorry for the littl girl, wanting to see more and being embarrassed about what I was wearing.

Now the big question is: Was this deliberate? Next question, Did anyone here see it?

My guess is she was diapered because of the way they filmed the show. They did not have the computer stuff we have now and when they did a scene where someone would pop in our out everyone froze wile the camera stopped and who ever was to exit or enter was brought in. Being the child was probably potty trained i suspect the diaper was because it was expensive to cut and retake. Wile if there was a blunder they would redo a take it was not cheep and being a sitcom they did not have endless studio time. Doing a retake because of a mistake is one thing but perhaps they did not want to "or already did too many" re-shoot for the girl to go pee.

Here is a link from YouTube of the episode I think you're talking about. BTW--Tabitha was actually played by twins as a baby. (Diane and Erin Murphy) The episode isn't exactly how you described it, but it might be the one you referred to. Otherwise, you could go to YouTube or HULU for full episodes and check some out. I, too, grew up with "Bewitched."

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=3Z4rRQEJZHs

my only thought... yes they ddi do retakes in those days, but certainly not as many as they do now... better technology means more takes don't cost as much..

also ermmm you almost wet yourself watching a toddler in plastic panties! i'm sure you don't mean it the way it sounds..... i hope not...

but it sounds well erm... weird!

but aside from that.... i used to watch reruns of bewitched and always thought those outfits the little girl had on were so awful! lol... but i'm an 80's child, and had two older brothers so i grew up in their hand me downs!

Not the right episode, but a good one anyway. THX