LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifiers

Mark0307

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with you, when my wife bought my nuk 5 after she read your book I thought it was silly and waste of money. But that first night of sleeping with it was amazing, and I was shocked that when I woke up it was still in my mouth. I have been sleeping with it every night since and if it falls out during the night I wake up in a panic until I find it.

put your NUK paci on a chain or ribbon so that you can find it again during the night. My baby uses her NUK 5 a lot and does find that some times it is absolutely essential and fits perfectly while at other times it seems superfluous. but even during the day, the NUK5 is a common dummy for her.

I have tried many pac's and always go back to MAM's. The have a great nipple..ortho style,will stay in all night till baby wakes in the am with a very wet diaper.

do you find that the pacifier promotes night wetting? ive not really researched it althouhg I ahve seen my own baby tends to be wetter when she has a night paci. I just dont know if there is a stimulatory effect or and attachment effect in operation.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've recently started sleeping with a dummy like 2/3 days a week. Some nights it stays in all night and sometimes it falls out. Haven't noticed any problems with my teeth (though I hate my teeth). During the day I will use the dummy for maybe 7/8 hours and still fine. I did have a mouth ulcer, but I covered the dummy teat in bonjela and it worked a treat! Just using a normal baby dummy. Would love to buy a NUK5!!

• 3 months later...

Just would be nice if you could get a nuke 5 with a larger mouth guard. Where the top part stops is right on the lip and it should be closer to the nose. The current models just don't feel like they really FIT if you know what I mean.

. I know what you mean I've been using mu pacifier for many years and I want to find a larger guard I can sleep all night and it stays in all night. I even sent a letter to nuke about getting one made. Still waiting for a reply on this matter

I use mine for snoring