LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Youth Showcase"

DailyDi

I support a local theater company and last night they had their Youth Showcase performing songs from different shows. One of the numbers they did was "Good Morning" in which they all wore their own pajamas as they sang. As teens these were all modern pajama sets and lounge-wear except for the slightly effeminate high-schooler who wore a bright blue dino-print footed sleeper. Was cool to see him proudly showing his kid-side in front of all his friends and a full audience.

Note for the "OMG" crowd: Not implying any AB tendencies to this guy, but as a "big kid" myself I like jammies and fun clothes, so it made me smile.

And if you have a local theatre company near you: Check it out! They can always use some support and there is some incredible talent out there!

My old high school has been putting on musicals since the 1980's .Every year they would bring us down to the gym so the cast could perform and maybe work out the gitters .Even thou i thought i was to cool lol they were great and i had a lot of respect for these students getting up there and singing in front the whole school !!! :thumbsup:

I have a degree in Theater, and I finally found (again) a local theater group to work with and help, when I can. :blush: There is NOTHING like live theater, and for anyone who has never done anything like this, do yourself a favor and volunteer, they always need a hand with something. I only did one production with our local group, and that is only because the hours I work (nights and weekends) conflict with performance dates and times. I can't really take time off, since if I did i'd go broke :P

We did a production of Gilbert and Sullivans "pirates of Penzance" and I took care of the props and helped with set changes, and it was a blast! G&S plays are hilarious and just a lot of fun, but any live production is a lot of fun....but (WARNING) also a hell of a lot of work and takes up a L*O*T of time, so know that before you volunteer. People don't know how much time is truly involved in the production process, but there is a LOT involved in rehearsal and performance. Not just at the site either, there is a lot of work done while at home and other times (speaking of performances only) tech is also time consuming and challenging, but again, very worth while and fun.

I have come to totally L*O*V*E live theater :wub: as there is nothing like it anywhere else.

So if you can, join a local group if you have one, and watch in amazement as some incredible talented people do their thing. People you would never suspect, such as your local business person, the lady bagging your groceries, everyday people you bump into, can transform into a performing artist in a hour and do some amazing things you would never other wise guess.....and this is what makes it fun :D

So do yourself and local theater company a favor and support them in anyways you can...you might find you have a new hobby...or addiction :P its fun and qwazy, but very fulll of the best kind of love and devotion on the planet.