LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spankings

Diaperboy500

• 1 month later...

Of course. I usually get spanked for biting, or using bad language, or just general disobedience. Not usually for wetting; I'm a big boy but the whole potty thing still eludes me completely.

What did the spankee say to the spanker?

Well, that hit the spot

What was the name of the first spank mistress?

Tanya Hyde

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sasha

My questions are:

1. Why is "during roleplay" a requirement for getting a spanking?

I don't "roleplay" (unless you mean through online text, which I assume the intent of this post was in-person spankings), and I have received a spanking. It was bare-butt and on my bed with a brush.

2. Why is "parent" in quotes?

It seems kind of rude to refer to a caregiver that way. How would you feel if the parent called you his/her "baby", "son/daughter", or "kid"? I bet it wouldn't feel too good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Although never experienced it because i'm such a good kid, I think spankings are good for outright defiance, when someone continually breaks the same rule over and over. They are also appropriate for things that the kid knows very well what they are doing wrong. Like ignoring a chore, not doing homework, fibbing etc.

• 2 months later...

I get spankings from my daddy. Since my little side is always a part of me role play doesn't really fit. One thing that I get a spanking for is lying to daddy/husband, for example a few Sunday's ago we were in Walmart and Baby Maggie was fidgeting and doing the potty dance. Daddy asked if I had to go potty and for me since I wear 24/7 the question refers to having to go poop. I told daddy no, but when we got home I slipped and said that I did have to go potty and was doing the potty dance in Walmart. Daddy was not happy and said that me, him and the belt would have a discussion about lying.

i get spanked for other things too, like trying to bite or just being a brat, although I really do try to be good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 years later...

I got it most recently for not cleaning my room. Over her knee on the bed, busting my butt with a paddle. I didn’t cry, but I did squirm and made plenty of noise. I was a sweaty mess when she was done with me.

I had bruises for a week. I liked them very much ?

1 hour ago, Kiddo said:

Hey, Zacky,

Do you ever have a tantrum when things don't go the way you want or when you're just under a lot of stress? Those almost always earn a kid a trip over the knee. And sometimes we kids are either unfocused (and don't do at all what we're told) or we're super-focused on just one thing that we want and we ignore everything around us. Grown-ups always kinda find that behavior bad.

I know what it's like to have that sense somewhere deep inside that we oughta be getting spanked, even though we don't want to be.

Paul

Nods Indeed I do tantrums a little to often. and i always get super-focused on things and other stuff that needs to be done don't.

Of course I get spanked.  Usually on my bare bottom and sometimes on my messy diaper.  I get it with the paddle or wooden spoon.  

I get spanked for all kinds of misbehavior,  but mostly for going in my diaper.  I'm a big boy now and should be using the potty,  but I refuse to,  so I get spanked.  I know what the consequences are,  but keep going in my diaper. 

• 4 months later...

Whether or not it's a roleplay context that I'm getting spanked in is pretty loose. I tend to let my partners do it if they're frustrated over something else. (As someone who was physically abused as a child, I make damn sure that I know they're not going to hit me otherwise. I'm letting them use me as a stress ball in a mutually enjoyable way, not hit me to punish me.)