LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Running Around/ Sleeping Naked

Diaperboy500

• 2 weeks later...

i tried sleeping naked in college. wasnt too bad, but i got cold too easily :P

if i lived on my own, i'd sleep in t-shirt and diapers, or maybe a onesy and diapers :)

but i live with my family still, so shorts and t-shirt do for now. but no undies ;)

i's also like a pair or two of footie pjs for the winter time :D

• 3 weeks later...

I like being naked, but I live with a roommate. The closest I usually get is hanging out in my underwear and a shirt, out of respect. I wouldn't mind being naked around my roommate, we've seen each other naked before, but I don't think she'd be comfortable hanging out naked.

When she's away things change. I usually strip down to a t-shirt and panties as soon as I get home, and lose even those over time. When I'm in the mood I swap panties for a diaper instead. Thank goodness for her travels!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sleeping naked is something I only do as a grown-up. If I'm in kid mode, I wear cute jammies, and usually have a pull-up or diaper under, especially if it's a night when I can sleep in the next morning. I haven't sleep-wet in longer than I can remember, but if the only reason to get up is to pee, if I'm wearing, I'll just go, then go back to sleep. Unfortunately, most mornings, I have to get up anyway, for work or other commitments, so I don't waste a pull-up I'm not going to use.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I find being nude or near nude very uncomfortable - but I'm crazy so...

I like to lounge around in my big kid jammies and training pants (Cuz I can't be trusted to stay dry.) Jammies are flannel bottoms with a coordinated tee.

• 6 months later...

At home(apt) I like to wear just my diapers, but I keep a pair of pants handy just in case someone comes knocking. Sleeping, I wear just my diapers with t-shirt or oneise

• 6 months later...

I think everyone deserves a little naked time here and now. :P

Although it's dissipated a bit since I've started wearing diapers on a regular basis, there have certainly been times where I've been alone and suddenly felt like either sleeping naked or spending the rest of my day naked. I'm a little fond of it, but it's not something I do frequently.

• 4 weeks later...