LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waterproof Sheet

pins

I use both Protect-a-Bed's aller-zip cover along with Luna Mattress' waterproof fitted cover. I don't really need it for protecting the mattress, I just feel a lot better having it there. I had a vinyl cover, but I found it less comfortable and not crinkly enough to make up for the discomfort.

I have zippered vinyl mattress cover and a heavier sheet of flat vinyl on the bed. I like the crinkle. Ocassionally they have saved me from a soiled mattress when I have gotten sick. I am thankful that I have control, but I still wear diapers and plastic pants as a comfort factor.

wribbit

• Like 1

I use a zip envelope style cover, I find it better than the old style vinyl covers because it far more friendly.

It does not make you sweat, the bottom cover does not slide around on it and most important it's completely waterproof.

It was rather expensive but has already outlasted several vinyl sheets and it's a bargain compared to the price of a new memory foam matteres.

I tend to reuse old shower curtains, typically the heavy clear ones. That is my top plastic layer. They hardly rip and are heavy enough to resist creasing and folding under a mattress pad. I do agree that plastic on the bed can get hot.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

they make mattress pads that are vinyl backed.... when i moved out here wiht my boyfriend, we giggled, cause the mattress pad his father had put on the bed was vinyl backed.... its actually good for more than just wetting accidents, but if you are prone to sweating a lot in your sleep, it keeps your sweat from going onto the mattress..... and it doesn't feel or look any different than a regular mattress pad, so no one would know if you had it.... also if you ever spill liquids in your bed, non of that will get on your mattress either.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...