LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheaters

It's always hard living a lie.

Shame on his soon to be ex-wife for snooping on him like this. Your shame on public television is most deserved. If you thought he was cheating on you, you should have confronted him personally, or simply filed for divorce. Now you get to be divorced anyhow, and publicly humiliated.

To the guy having fun in the hotel room, I hope it was worth it. You probably visit this site, I can't imagine you've never typed in adult diapers into Google and arrived here. You should know you're not alone, and if you need help to just ask. You should certainly consult an attorney, a peeping tom has infringed your rights.

I hope things work out for everyone on that video, except the scumbag reporters taking advantage of everyone. Life is difficult enough.

I don't really have a lot of sympathy for anybody involved in that video.

The guy cheated on his wife. Not only that, but he plainly lied to her about other things as well. If you can't bother to base your relationship on a foundation of truth, you shouldn't be in one.

While the woman's mistrust was quite warranted, she should know better than to air her dirty laundry on national television.

Agreed with everyone who posted. I also found it pretty absurd and frustrating that the "host" thinks he's some sort of Chris Hanson and automatically jumps on the "OMG PEDO" wagon and wants to "contact his detective."

Guest waslost1234abc

I went through a nasty divorce in 1997. My incontinence was brought up in court. The judge told my ex that I was making a living thus it had no bearing on the case and removed it from the record!

wow what a bitch....what did she/he think she/he would gain by doing that

Guest diaperboykcmo

Does anyone know the name of the episode. I'd like to see the whole thing. Also does anyone remember the one where, this guy was in a fetish club{where are these clubs in Kansas} he was laying in a girls lap and she was feeding him a bottle. Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I Just saw this an hour ago. I thought the clip was rather dramatic. And being in the know, of fetishms etc, I can comfortably say they are both at fault. Him, for not telling his spouse about this. And even if he NEEDED a caretaker to satisfy his emotional needs, he never should have done this behind her back. A simple hey, this is the raw deal, would suffice.

THE GIRL, is just as much at fault. She's implusive to some degree. And obviously judgemental. She had time to think about what she said, and the insults she flung out calling him gross and disgusting, asking him if he poops himself to have that lady change him, that was uncalled for, and she knew what she was saying. Implying, of coarse, that that show is not staged, theres nothing saying it isn't.

BUT YOU WANT TO KNOW THE WORST SINNERS? THE network and producers. They always got to twist shit into some story to boost their ratings. Now the people not-in-the-know have a clouded base of knowledge about us. If anything, they have more resentment for what we do. In the end theres not much you can do, besides say screw you, and then you slam the door and do what you enjoy =D But as for the producers, I wish them a thousand deaths in the following afterlives.

• Like 1