LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Been Bad Come Get A Spankin!

Michelle

I dot know I got playing and and am I going to get it

Well I dont like giving a spanking you know that. But you know the rules and you know better. I am very sorry baby, but Im afraid mommy is going to have to give you a spanking.

Now if you will pull down your pants and underwear and lay across mommy's lap, it can all be over with very soon.

I reach into my bag and take out my hair brush.

Well I dont like giving a spanking you know that. But you know the rules and you know better. I am very sorry baby, but Im afraid mommy is going to have to give you a spanking.

Now if you will pull down your pants and underwear and lay across mommy's lap, it can all be over with very soon.

I reach into my bag and take out my hair brush.

Oh Mommy not that and start cry as you begin to spank me

Oh Mommy not that and start cry as you begin to spank me

Mommy doesnt want to spank you, but Im afraid its the only way for you to learn a lesson.

With that said I pull you on my lap and lower your pants and underwear and begin to punish your bottom.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!

Have you learn your lesson sweetie?

Im sorry so sorrry mummy i am sorry mummy plasce dont spank me mummy

You get the daiper for me

2 days later

I come home from school (wearing my school shorts with daiper on and wet) i come in to the living wear you are watching TV i say "hi mum i have a note from school" i give you the note and go into the kitchen for a snack while im in the kitchen you read the note it say that i have not showed up for English class for the last week but was now caught leving the school by the Handmaster and now im suspensioned from school for 2 weeks

I walk into the living room........  

I lay on th couch on my back as told,my backside stinging as i do. There is no way to hide the pleasure i got from the spanking now

I come over and unfold a fresh diaper, then slide it under your bottom. Next I sprinkle you with baby powder.

Next I look down at the obvious erection you have.

Sweetie we somehow enjoy your punishment hmmm?

Mommy doesnt want to spank you, but Im afraid its the only way for you to learn a lesson.

With that said I pull you on my lap and lower your pants and underwear and begin to punish your bottom.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!

Have you learn your lesson sweetie?

I cry :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: out with each smack when you ask if I've learned my lesson I just nod my haed and well you where spanking me I wet alittle on your lap

I cry :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: out with each smack when you ask if I've learned my lesson I just nod my haed and well you where spanking me I wet alittle on your lap

OK I do hope so sweetie.

Now if you need to pee pee some more go ahead and finish while your on mommy's lap, then I will diaper you and change my own pants...:blush:

Yes Mommy i did like it alot sp much that i got hard but itried to hide it so you wouldn't know.

Well I guess its only natural but I do hope you learned a less as well.

I can't finish your diaper change while you are hard and you still are.

Can mommy help in some way?

OK I do hope so sweetie.

Now if you need to pee pee some more go ahead and finish while your on mommy's lap, then I will diaper you and change my own pants...:blush:

Mommy I like wearing diaper when I'm home but do I have to wear them to school???I love you Mommy

2 days later

I come home from school (wearing my school shorts with daiper on and wet) i come in to the living wear you are watching TV i say "hi mum i have a note from school" i give you the note and go into the kitchen for a snack while im in the kitchen you read the note it say that i have not showed up for English class for the last week but was now caught leving the school by the Handmaster and now im suspensioned from school for 2 weeks

I walk into the living room........

I get a flash of anger after I read the note.

COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!

I will do what ever you say mommy i know you can't put a diaper on me when i'm like this and i did learn my lesson but somehow i need to make this erection go away.

I am thinking the easy way is to simply relieve yourself.

I go over and make sure the door is locked, then place some cream and a box of tissues beside you.

OK take care of business sweetie, or would you prefer mommy to help?

I keep saying i dont do any mummy try to get away but you put me on your lap to stop me (i know what i have done but i just keep lie to you)

Mommy knows when you are laying and I don't like it when you lie.

I take a paddle and begin spanking you.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK