LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Been Bad Come Get A Spankin!

Michelle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am a lot alike a lot of people in here, I too need a bare butt spanking with just about everything but a whip, cane and anything else that would break the skin. I still wet my pants and basically what ever I have on, I also wear diapers and pull-ups and wet them too. I can entertain too. come on over, I am waiting...Smiles

• Like 1
On 1/30/2019 at 11:13 AM, wetone said:

I am a lot alike a lot of people in here, I too need a bare butt spanking with just about everything but a whip, cane and anything else that would break the skin. I still wet my pants and basically what ever I have on, I also wear diapers and pull-ups and wet them too. I can entertain too. come on over, I am waiting...Smiles

I kinda want to get spanked with a cane or a switch. I  don't think they necessarily break the skin. There are lots of images and videos of caned bottoms and the skin isn't broken.  Some welts, but not broken. 

Now if you vandalize a car in Singapore,  that caning is going to break some skin. 

I want to get it with a riding crop once too.

• 2 months later...
On 1/30/2019 at 11:13 AM, wetone said:

I dont like to have it break the skin either. Thats too severe.

On 1/30/2019 at 10:13 AM, wetone said:

I’ve been on the receiving end of a cane on my butt and a whip on my back. Didn’t care for the latter, but in both cases the person doing it was experienced and didn’t break the skin, the welts last longer than the effects of a spanking, and I like that. Fun sensation and reminder every time you sit down. Or stand up ?