LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/dl's In Pennsylvania

abbear

Guest BabyJohn

Hi I'm an AB from the Harrisburg area looking for AB's and DL's from the area to hang out with and have some fun in our diapers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, I'm an AB that lives in Lebanon, Pa. I think I met you once. Always looking for diaper friends, maybe we can get together.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya BabyJohn, Yeah I think we did meet once. My schedule is pretty tight right at the moment but maybe we can hook up and do something one of these days. Let me know how your schedule looks.

Hi! :blink:

I'm an AB from Pittsburgh, PA. I am also looking for playmates. my physical age is 54, with a baby age of 3. I have been incontinent since birth due to physical disabilities. I became involved with the AB lifestyle at the urging of my psychologist. She said that it would help me to accept my having to use diapers 24/7. :P She was right. As a person who has to use a wheelchair, you would be surprised at the number of people who think that most people using wheelchairs also have to wear diapers. I have had friends, both female and male take me into stores wearing just a wet and at times messy diaper, and no one has said a word. I have even been changed right out in the open where everyone, even children saw me completely naked while I was being cleaned up and changed because some of the older stores do not have wheelchair accessable bathrooms. I even have friends who will undress me so that my clothes will not become wet or messy.Today, at the age of 54, I do not care who sees me in diapers, or what condition my diaper is in. When I was an older kid, my biological mother and later foster mothers would turn me over to 12 to 14 year old girls who wanted to learn to be baby sitters. Their mothers felt that if their daughters could feed, wash and change me, that they would have no trouble taking care of real babies and little kids.

Well, I have prattled on enough, so I had better shut up like a good baby.

'Bye for now,

Baby G (Garry)

Ps. I did not know that I had a real name until I was ten, as all that I was ever called was Baby or Baby G.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tiggerz67

:biker_h4h:

Diaperpants,

I was born and raised near Grove City, Pa. DL in Ct. now where do you live

Diapered and Wet

Happyhenry

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Near Butler, would like to find any ab/dl friends in diapers. Any m/f/bi/g???

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a dl and wetter from the lancaster area. I'm strait and never met another dl. I can't count the times I've pissed my diaper and clothes in public in the surrounding area. I might be interested in meeting somewhere for some mutual pee fun.

I also like to wear panties over my diaper. I always make sure they're visible above the belt!

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...