LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do Others Use

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too dont like cloth nappies. They dont look right, they dont feel right, they dont sound right and they're darn impractical. The only thing is that they're cheaper in the long run, but what you save in money you lose in convinience <_>

I only wear Tena Super at night and the Ultras for day time. I have been overall really impressed with them. I would like to try some of the UK attends i,e, special care 10.

Guest Guest_happyhenry_*

I too dont like cloth nappies. They dont look right, they dont feel right, they dont sound right and they're darn impractical. The only thing is that they're cheaper in the long run, but what you save in money you lose in convinience <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like and ware cloth diapers mostly 24/7. At my age cloth was all there was so it brings me back to my younger day with cloth Diaper, Rubber pants, Any one rmember them?

I like and ware cloth diapers mostly 24/7. At my age cloth was all there was so it brings me back to my younger day with cloth Diaper, Rubber pants, Any one rmember them?

I like cloth for the same reason. Plus, I like to be wet and cloth helps me feel wet longer! :D Disposables are more convenient, though

Yes the NHS will only provide very little comfort, for a nappy wearing adult. Unless you have mobility issues, then you get better care.

I've used the following brands in my bid to find the right nappy.

Attends 10

Molicare Overnight

Euronform

Out of these three I've preferd the molicare, for absorbancy and colour. But for the baby in me it has to be attends. There just so thick and can hold about 8 good wettings.

Check out the diaper reveiews on the site.

Hope this helps you B)

attends are great, i used to wear them before i got molicare

attends are so thick and abosorbant !

Attends are ok but i found they leak, so only Attends Special care for me. But the BEST in my opinion and thickest and most absorbant and leak proof are ABRI FORM X PLUS!!!!!! :D:lol:

Yep u request a sample from www.abena.co.uk and this is wot u say:

'I found your number on the incontact website and i'm looking to try the Abri Form X Plus as I got heavy incontinence' And then choose the size and give your name and address. That worked for me except I still got no samples from abena even after 6 weeks. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::(