LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let'S Talk Mansex

Frink

BEEP BEEP BEEP MAN THREAD COMING IN HOT AND HARD BEEP BEEP BEEP

This is a serious thread for serious business. Sex business. Gay sex business.

Wait, wait, not that kind of business. Oh, is that Ben Franklin's portrait I see in ya hand there? Okay, maybe I'm in the wrong business. But that's not the business of this thread.

No, friends, compatriots, fellow sex-with-men enthusiasts, this is a thread about men having sex. Sexy sex. Only sexy sex. I will imagine that everyone who posts here has the body of a college-level lacrosse player and the voice of Clint Eastwood or Jason Statham and a steady-yet-interesting job. If you, dear reader, extend the same courtesy to me I'd rather appreciate it.

Right then, so we're all adults here--I get called a dolt all the damn time because I'm so mature--let's talk about sex. I'm young, inexperienced, and not exactly limber in the sphincter department, which is to say that I doubt I can comfortably enjoy a night with even a moderately-hung fellow. I've sidestepped the problem by making sure I only date Asian guys, but that stereotype can only hold true for so long, and I don't wanna end up in the hospital for a sex-related injury again.

What's the best way to train my body so's I can advance past the amateur leagues and on into pro ballin'? I don't have the money for a set of fancy-ass ass plugs and wouldn't really have the privacy to use them anyway (dorm life hurrah), more's the pity, but I'm open to suggestions with regards to opening my opening.

oh and please no gay stuff TIA (thanks in advance!!!)!!!!

• Like 1

Update: upon careful deliberation, consultation, disputation, exhumation and exultation, I have decided that in this one case I will allow gay stuff. Stuff my mind to bursting with gay, please. STUFF IT TO BURSTING

YOU WANT THE GAY?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE GAY!

(only a select few get to handle the gay)

Toys.... It's how I got loosened up. Bought a large vibrating plug for 25 dollars at the local adult shop.... Left it in until I could train myself to relax.....

Btw, not gay but the GF loves the strap-on and I know the pain of being unprepared

Time to get creative. You aren't the first starving horny college boy looking to expand his mansex horizons:). I started with a cheap vibrator when I was in High School. Also, a long neck beer bottle works. And most we gay guys have heard the endless cucumber stories, though I never tried that as I don't like cucumbers. If all else fails then you need a very patient giving and kind boyfriend, or fuck buddy, to work you until you are relaxed enough to accept penetration. If done well it is great. I do firmly believe to be a good top one must also be an enthusiastic bottom. Then someday in the future you can begin your collection of toys to enhance the experience. Get creative and have fun.

I see you mentioned that you can't afford any toys, but there hands down the bet way to get comfortable. When I first started messing around, by my self, I actually used this small rubber dog toy with a condom on it. Horny young teens will do anything right? Dildos work great as you can get the size that works best for you at the time. You an also get ones that get bigger and wider towards the base of the shaft so you can work with it for a while. Not to mention you can buy many of them for around 20 bucks. No need to hand over 80 bucks for something that is going in your ass.

P.s. I am a lacrosse player and yes, many of them are hot hot hot!

BEEP BEEP BEEP MAN THREAD COMING IN HOT AND HARD BEEP BEEP BEEP

This is a serious thread for serious business. Sex business. Gay sex business.

Wait, wait, not that kind of business. Oh, is that Ben Franklin's portrait I see in ya hand there? Okay, maybe I'm in the wrong business. But that's not the business of this thread.

No, friends, compatriots, fellow sex-with-men enthusiasts, this is a thread about men having sex. Sexy sex. Only sexy sex. I will imagine that everyone who posts here has the body of a college-level lacrosse player and the voice of Clint Eastwood or Jason Statham and a steady-yet-interesting job. If you, dear reader, extend the same courtesy to me I'd rather appreciate it.

Right then, so we're all adults here--I get called a dolt all the damn time because I'm so mature--let's talk about sex. I'm young, inexperienced, and not exactly limber in the sphincter department, which is to say that I doubt I can comfortably enjoy a night with even a moderately-hung fellow. I've sidestepped the problem by making sure I only date Asian guys, but that stereotype can only hold true for so long, and I don't wanna end up in the hospital for a sex-related injury again.

What's the best way to train my body so's I can advance past the amateur leagues and on into pro ballin'? I don't have the money for a set of fancy-ass ass plugs and wouldn't really have the privacy to use them anyway (dorm life hurrah), more's the pity, but I'm open to suggestions with regards to opening my opening.

oh and please no gay stuff TIA (thanks in advance!!!)!!!!

my god. i haven't laughed that hard in a LOOONG time.

Honestly, you need to talk with your partner more, if sex is causing you pain, tell your partner you need more WARM-UP forplay, ie 1 finger, then two, then more before you graduate to cock! Also - LUBE LUBE LUBE LUBE, I cannot stress this enough

USE LUBE

You need to be relaxed, if you're tense and anxious, your anus is gonna pucker up tight, and while that might be fun for your partner, it sure wont be for you.

Get yourself a box of disposible gloves - and practice fingering yourself when you fap. The gloves are great as they protect your sensitive inner tissues against fingernails/rough skin etc. and make clean-up easier.

Again, Say it with me

USE MORE LUBE

I hope that helps.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

As above, use lots of lube, and get some half decent lube if you can, more 'designed' for anal sex, rahter than just KY jelly, though it is alright sometimes and will do if its all you can get.

In the first instant, as others have said, start small, with fingers, which should get you most of the way to where you want to be; one, two, then three, and four, and before you know it you'll be wanting your thumb to; half of the reasoning is not to actually physically enlarge the sphincta, but to train the muscle to relax, when its 'approached' from that side, which isn't, in the beginning, the normal response of the sphincta muscles. Always ensure you've had a good visit to the loo before starting, makes clean up easier, and penitration easier too. Tightening/pushing, the sphincter muscles, as you start apply pressure; then as you relax the muscle again, it loostens easier and can take more width more easily. But, go slow, don't try to rush from a single finger insertion up to a 10 inch circumference dildo, in too short a period... Have you gotten anywhere yet?