LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Adult Babies Ever Enjoy The Smell Of There Own Poop?

Well, I just had my first bowel movement in a diaper and I can say that I did NOT enjoy the smell, the feeling or the post poo clean up. If I can help it at all, it should be my last poo play in my diaper. I am fighting to get the smell out of this place......

I did not like it. I did not like it one bit, I did not like that _______. I will not have it with a fox, I will not have it in a box. I do not like green eggs and ham in my diapee Sam I Am.

• Like 1

Well, I just had my first bowel movement in a diaper and I can say that I did NOT enjoy the smell, the feeling or the post poo clean up. If I can help it at all, it should be my last poo play in my diaper. I am fighting to get the smell out of this place......

I did not like it. I did not like it one bit, I did not like that _______. I will not have it with a fox, I will not have it in a box. I do not like green eggs and ham in my diapee Sam I Am.

Don't force yourself to like it. It's not for everyone.

• Like 1

at first no, and i hardly messed because of it, and always changed into the shower immediately. but once i started sitting in my mess longer and longer, it definately has grown onto me. love it? maybe. Enjoy it? Definately.

still remembered the first time i actually sat in my messy diaper for a while. my parents were gone but my house was on the market (i was 17 at the time) and we were having an open house. instead of leaving like my mom told me to, i just went out in my backyard and was on my computer all day. of course i was padded, and i was pretty soaked too, and then i decided, no one's out here, it's open, it won't smell, and ploop. i was feeling naughty and then squished it around. sat in it for at least an hour, then jumped on the trampoline. it was great. anyway, yea, i was probably in it for an hour and a half, and it was a great few hours.

• 1 month later...

you notice how anything that comes out of our own bodies is considered nasty? spit vomit poop pee snot.

This was interesting and got me thinking, what else comes out of our bodies? Here is what I could think of off the top of my head:

blood, sweat, tears, sperm/semen, pus (from pimples, infections, blisters, etc), milk, flatulence, hair, finger/toenails, skin (dead), kidney stones, smegma, tonsilloliths, breath, various sounds. And I'm sure I missed a lot. What else?

EDIT: babies and associated etc ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The smell varies with me. Some days it's near intolerable and I have to hurry up with getting around to changing, some days it barely smells at all. I messed about 10 minutes ago, was on the firmer side, still got the diaper on - Smells pleasant! I don't know why. Much stronger than usual but not the same smell as usual. I guess all this Christmas food.

Edit; Actually, right now, I'd have to say the smell is my main enjoyment. I'm a messy mess lover so now is NOT my ideal 'feel' if you get my meaning, but the smell just brings a feeling of nostalgia I can't quite place. Maybe from messing my pants in the past for fun, or even messing as a child intentionally/unintentionally (I believe when I was an older child still in diapers, I occasionally messed them purposefully even though they were just because I was a wetter). It's really a nice smell. Though, I must note, it's pretty rare to get this kind of smell. Sometimes it's just repugnant even for me or just lacking.

But, after all that; I'm more DL than AB.

For me the smell I can deal with if not strong; reminds me of being little. I mainly want the feel of a loaded diaper not the smell. Burning candles help cover the smell in the house. Years ago uncle would strike a match to cover smells from diaper changes or toots.

• 1 month later...

I can't say I find the smell of my poop (or anyone elses's) to be good or pleasant, but I do enjoy it and am aroused by it as part of the overall diaper experience. I also like to fully regress; what comes out comes out when I'm in diapers. It is a lot less objectionable when the poop is firmer, both for feel and smell, but poopers can't always be choosers! I would be more than a little disappointed by an odorless poop, I would feel robbed of much of the nastiness and naughtiness that makes it fun...

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest yojojo12

I suppose im in the minority as well, i tend to associate the smell of poop with food, anyones poop as long as its in a diaper it will just remind me of food, some animal poops do the same, but when it comes to dog poop i react the same as anyone else eww rech rech.

I suppose it came from all those years i spent trying to find diapers as a teen baby in bins, not healthy at all. That was years ago now lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like it when my poop smells horrible. I like being able to smell myself smelling like a baby in a dirty diaper! I am probably the minority here.

I really like it when my poop smells horrible. I like being able to smell myself smelling like a baby in a dirty diaper! I am probably the minority here.

I definitely enjoy the smell of my own poopy diapers. After squatting and loading I like to crawl back into bed and trap the stinkyness under my bankie. The room is still stinky of course, but a quick squish and whiff under my bankie reminds me what a stinky baby I am :wub:

• Like 3

I definitely enjoy the smell of my own poopy diapers. After squatting and loading I like to crawl back into bed and trap the stinkyness under my bankie. The room is still stinky of course, but a quick squish and whiff under my bankie reminds me what a stinky baby I am :wub:

And a baby smells like that ;)

I really don't enjoy the smell whether it is mine or especially other individuals. When I am in a bathroom usually public the odor is pretty repugnant. However with my own I don't enjoy the smell but I do not mind it like I do others. By reading that others feel similarly I almost wonder if this phenomenon is an evolutionary trait or something like it.

• 2 months later...

oh yes, i love the smell! i'll admit that even in 'normal' life i enjoy public bathrooms for the sounds and the smells of people pooping near me. i can't explain it, it's just me.

• 5 weeks later...

I like the smell because it reminds me of what a baby I am and helpless for having a messy accident. But I do not like it when it gets onto my pajamas or blanket or the couch. But it doesn't stick luckily and I can't stand smelling it under the blanket. I just don't feel the same way as other people do here about their poo smell. I dunno if it turns me on. I do like to masturbate in it but I think it's more about the diaper than the poo.

• 1 year later...

I love the smell of poop, I love the smell of baby poop and my own poop, but not childrens poop on mens poop, I love the smell of woman's poop. The feel of warm poop is something else, it is very comforting so I really dont mind were it comes from, as long as its warm. I try to pick Fresh human poop but I once took a load of fresh puppy poop and shoved that in my diaper. I changed pretty quick though. Baby poop makes me feel more babyish, and any other poop just makes me feel like im connected to an adult baby brother or sister, My own poop is always fun.

• 4 weeks later...

For me, the smell is part of the whole experience. I don't poop in my diaper all that often, but when I do it's the combination of the relief, the weight, the feel and the smell which makes it a pleasurable sensation. I can't really imagine it without the stink...it's to be expected, after all.

Also, forgive me if I sound pompous, but I don't think my poop smells *that* bad...I do place a foremost concern on a healthy diet (plus no meat), so it's never been a problem with me.

• 1 month later...

For me, it is not that I really enjoy the smell of my own mess, but rather I enjoy the embarrassment that smelling like that can cause. It's almost like an "Oh my I really smell bad, I should get changed... etc." I dunno maybe that is just me.