LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

Melody nods. "That thought has crossed my mind quite a few times,but death row isn't worth it. Even if it is justifed." She thinks for a moment. "I'll take coke to drink." Melody take a few slices and puts it on her plate. "So let's talk about a better subject. Since you took Wendy away from me. Who are you giving her too and who am I going to get?"

Rebecca pours two glasses of coke and brings them over to the table. She nods when Melody says she didn't want to go death row.

"I haven't really thought about that yet. I told Wendy I would be her big sister for now, but we do need to figure out something. The reason Wendy wanted a change was she was afraid of the way you acted. Do you think we could talk Wendy into keeping you as her big sister if you talked to her about it?"

Melody nods. "Yes we need to figure something out. Why is she afraid of me all of a sudden? Have I not always been a good big sister to Wendy? It is all Courtney's fault. She has been taken in by Courtney and Courtney has got to her and twisted her to see me as the bad guy in all of this." She shrugs. "I don't know. Until we can get a handle on the Courtney problem. Wendy and the other baby girls are going to see us as not as strong and in control as we once was." Melody takes a bite of her pizza.

"I think she was afraid of the way that you went after Courtney when she went to get a bottle from the warmer for her and other things. Do you think we could turn Courtney into our first toddler girl, or do you think it would be best to keep her out of our group? I can see both good and bad in taking her in. We could keep an eye on her, but she would also be able to find out more about us."

Melody nods. "Well I felt that Courtney was getting too close to Wendy. She isn't like the other baby girls. Wendy is nothing more than a little girl who is trapped in an big girl's body. She is easily swayed and I didn't want her to be taken in by Courtney's act." She shrugs. "I don't know if we could. Courtney seems to be too strong willed. Besides we have nothing to use as leverage against her. The other girls we can use intimidation and threats. Courtney doesn't seem to fear us and that is not good. Strong willed people are really hard to control. If we knew we could trust her. She could be the greatest big sister we ever had or replace you as the school mommy."

Rebecca listens to Melody.

"I guess you're right. Why don't you keep an eye on Courtney and find out anything you can about her. I really don't think she is going to turn out to be anything more than a student who was being curious."

Melody nods. "Yeah I was going to keep an eye on Courtney. There is something about her that doesn't add up. She has the smell of a nosy reporter who is out to expose us and our secret. What do you think will happen to us if people outside of the school finds out? Courtney could be the one who exposes us. I could be wrong about her,but the little voice in my head keeps telling me that Courtney is too nosy to just be a high school student."

"How many nosy reporters have you known? What is it about Courtney that makes you think she is one? I guess we are just going to have to work on keeping her away from the home ec room until we know more about Courtney."

Melody nods. "Well none personally,but I have seen alot on TV. The most notable one is Lois Lane. She is really nosy and more often than not. Gets herself in trouble and has to get someone to help rescue her from the bad guys." She shrugs. "I guess the reason is because she keeps asking so many questions about our babies. Though she doesn't know we are behind it,but if she keeps asking questions. She is going to put it together and figure out we are behind this. We are also going to keep Wendy away from her. She is getting too chummy with Courtney and that could be dangerous for us. If Wendy accidentally says something to Courtney."

"I guess we should stop answering her questions. Yes I guess we should keep Wendy away from her. That probably goes for the rest of the girls as well. We can't make it too obvious though. She might think something is up."

Melody nods. "Yeah I think we should stop answering her questions. If she ask us something. We tell her we don't know and don't really care about what the big sisters do with their babies." She shakes her head. "No that wouldn't work. She might try to dig deeper into it and start to uncover the truth." Melody nods. "Yeah I think we should keep all the babies away from her,but we can't make it too obvious that we are making them avoid Courtney. Because she will try to figure out why they are avoiding her all of a sudden. Though Wendy is probably the only one we would need to worry about." She finishes off the last slice of pizza. "I wish your mom had became my step mom. Then we would be step sisters and I would have a mom who cared about me like my real mom did."

"That sounds like a good plan. We will have to let the other big sisters know as well as the babies what to say if Courtney asks any questions."

Rebecca stands up and clears the table.

"Yeah, I wish you were my stepsister too. It gets lonely around here sometimes."

Melody nods. "Yeah it does sound like a good plan and the other big sisters whould know as well. So they can tell their babies what not to say if Courtney ask them any questions. Wendy is going to be harder. She is too eager to please anyone who gives her any kind of attention." She laughs. "Well maybe your mom can adopt me. I would rather live here than with my step mom,my step sister and two half sisters. At least here. I wouldn't be taken for granted or blamed for everything that goes wrong." Melody looks at Rebeccca after she cleans up the table. "So what do you want to do now? The longer I can stay away from my house. The better I like it."

"Well, we can watch a movie or maybe get on the computer for awhile. I don't think my mom is looking to adopt anyone right now. I think she has a hard enough time with just me and her. Maybe you could spend the night unless you have to be home to get your stepsister and half sisters off to school tomorrow?"

Melody nods. "A movie sounds good." She pouts playfully. "Darn, I was hoping she would adopt me. Then I wouldn't have to put up with my step mom anymore." Melody shakes her head. "No I don't have to go home to get them off to school. She can get them off to school tomorrow once. I don't think that is beyond her capablities."

"Well, I hope it doesn't get you in any more trouble with your stepmother if you aren't there to help her get the girls ready for school."

Rebecca gets up and goes out to the living room. She turns on the TV and opens the DVD cabinet.

"What movie would you like to watch? if you want something recent, we have a subscription to netflix. We can download a movie from there."

Melody shrugs. "Well that is nothing new for me. She has been on my case since she said I do. She went from wanting to be my friend to thinking she was the boss and using me as her live in babysitter." She sets down in the recliner and watches the DVD when it starts. Melody looks over at Rebecca. "Do you think your mom would mind me spending the night with her not being here to supervise us?"

"That's what I figured she was like. That's why I wondered if she wanted you home to get the girls ready for school. My mom doesn't care. She trusts me, I guess. She never says anything when I have someone over all night. It's not like I am going to invite a guy over or something."

Melody shrugs. "I have no idea. She probably would like it if I came home. Because then she wouldn't have to step up and be the mother to the girls. Well I'm sick and tired of being Cinderella. I can't wait until I'm 18. Then I get my money and I never have to see her again. It is going to be bittersweet. I get my money,but I'll also be out of high school. The best days of my life." She laughs. "Yeah I guess you wouldn't invite a guy over. I've never seen you even talk to one at school. You know if it was a normal high school. There would be talk about you and your lack of having a boyfriend. People might think you wasn't normal."

"Well I have been pretty busy with the babies. I do like boys, but I'm not very outgoing. I'm not really sure what normal is. for some people being with the same sex is normal for them. It isn't for me, but I wouldn't say it wasn't normal for someone else."

Melody nods. "Well I wasn't trying to imply you didn't like boys. Yes I know we are all been pretty busy with the babies and working on keeping everyone inline with their intimidation." She shrugs. "Well who cares if you didn't like boys. You know. Maybe we should branch out into having baby boys too. I read in my psycology book that males are more immature in nature than females. That makes them almost perfect to be babied. Probably even more than the girls we have as babies now."

"I know you weren't implying that. I've heard and seen what others have been saying about me."

Rebecca nods her head.

"Maybe we should. We can start out with a couple of baby boys running around in diapers and rompers like the girls. How would you like to round us up a couple of ninth or tenth grade boys that fit the same mold as the girl babies? I'm sure you wouldn't have much trouble finding them."

Melody shakes her head. "No I don't think rompers are going to work for the boys. I've seen boys in rompers. They just don't look right. We might have to go with overalls and shortalls for them. That might look better on them." She giggles. "That shouldn't be a problem at all. I've got a couple in mind. One smacked me on my bottom in gym class and a couple of other ones have been making passes at some of the babies. None of what they say to them is very nice. When I try to stop them. They laugh at me and tell me to butt out. This doesn't concern me."