LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"Yes I guess they could try if they all got together and tried at the same time."

"Yeah I guess I did turn out fine. Yes I am. I never want any girl who isn't ready to be a big girl to feel like they have to be. So they don't get picked on and called names like I did. Because I wasn't ready to move from diapers to big girl panties like everyone else was. When I was that age. I never saw what

"That is true, but in diapers. You can stop at the end of an activity instead of in the middle of it. I hated setting on the potty at home and at preschool. There was nothing to do. Unlike here where you can count the tiles on the ceiling or the floor while you are using it." Melody nods. "Yeah you better get back to them. Otherwise we might not have a daycare

"I guess it depends on who is in charge of you and when they decide to change you, but mostly you're right, as long as you don't stay too long in a wet diaper."

"There should be a book rack in the bathroom so the girls can look at pictures while they use the bathroom."

Rebecca leaves and goes out to where Amy, Courtney and Melissa are.

"Yeah staying in a wet diaper too long is not good. Your skin gets are red and itchy. A red, itchy bottom is not a good thing on an ogre. It makes us even more grumpy than we normally are."

Melody nods. "Yes there should have been, but my mom didn't believe in read or doing anything in the bathroom besides using it."

Amy, Courtney and Melissa was laying in the middle of the playroom floor looking up at the ceiling.

"It's not a good thing on anyone. You spend half your time scratching your bottom and your mother has to put creams or ointments to get it to go away."

Rebecca sees the three girls laying on the floor and smiles. She comes over and lays down next to them. She looks up at the ceiling.

"What are we looking at?"

Melody nods. "No it isn't and scratching it is even harder in a diaper, because ogre fingers don't fit into the top of though the leg cuffs of a diaper very well. The best you can do is find a tree to rub your diapered bottom on."

Amy points at the spider. "We are waiting to see if the spider gets to the fly before the fly knows the spider is there and leaves."

Melody smiles. "I didn't say it was a foolproof plan, but when your bottom itches and you can't reach it. You will do whatever it takes to get rid of the itch."

Amy looks at Rebecca. "Melissa is rooting for the fly, Courtney is rooting for the spider and I think the hippo in the corner are going to eat both of them."

"It drives us ogres up the wall. Our big fingers don't reach into small places like the area between our skin and the back of the diaper."

The three of them look around. "There is no elephant in here."

Amy looks at Rebecca. "There isn't a web in here. Someone." She points at Melissa. "Knocked it down when she ran into it."

"Then you should go on a diet or get a backscratcher." Joked Rebecca.

Rebecca points to the stuffed elephant in the toybox.

"There he is. He doesn't like to be overlooked. You were talking about a hippo and he wanted equal time."

"That's easy to do. But then you spend hours picking spider web out of your hair."

"so what happens if the spider wins? Did you bet anything?"

"Yeah a back scratcher might work. Lord Farquaad would work. He isn't busy since he lost his kingdom. Because he wouldn't marry Princess Fiona."

"Then he needs to stop hiding in the toy box. No one is going to be looking for him in there."

"I think it gives your hair character."

"I call The Itty Bitty Spider or the one from Little Miss Muffet a character."

The three of them shake their heads no.

"I wasn't talking about a human or monster backscratcher. I was talking about one you could buy in a store. Or a stick you can get off a tree or bush."

"He has no choice, as that is his home. He only comes out when someone wants to play with him."

"The only time it gives your hair character is Halloween. Any other time and it is just a sticky mess."

"Well little girls shouldn't be gambling anyway. It's not legal and it's really bad."