LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Gays Can Join The Military Now

D_danny777

Ahh but there are many ABDLs who DO shove it in people's faces.

And there are also many, many, MANY gays who don't shove it in anybody's face ever. :thumbsup: But you are so closeminded that probably a man and another man walking hand in hand is viewed as something disgusting rather then two people in love not causing harm to anybody.

Total thumbs up for that.

It's like viewing any kissing in public between a "normal" relationship with another. You are being open because of that but then when two girls or two men kiss in public it's wrong. That is just totally wrong to view it that way. So I totally agree with lilannie about this.

Guest refridginator

Umm, in case you haven't noticed, but these days, the opposite is happening now... If a White person hurts or kills a Black person, the White person is labeled as a racist, but if a Black person hurts or kills a White person, oh well, no big deal...

As far as DADT, I am offended by the "open" gays who are "in your face" about their sexuality. I don't want my 8-year-old daughter (or my 7-year-old twin nephews) seeing that when they are out. Sexuality belongs in the BEDROOM, NOT in public (like malls, parks, grocery stores, etc). I don't go around publicly announcing my orientation, I don't understand why they feel the need to. Why can't they keep it to themselves? I'm not saying they have to lie about who they are, I just wish they'd keep it where it belongs, out of the public view.

Dude, the way the military trains you you couldn't be open about it. They're all about professionalism and military bearing 24/7. In fact, it is actually against the ucmj to participate in any rallies or protests of any kind.

Gee, look at the voting record: 99% of the votes were from DEMOCRATS who are in the pockets of the minority special-interest groups (atheists, GLBT, etc). Less than TEN Republicans voted for it. So DON'T say that we are the minority. The politicians were doing what THEY want, not what WE THE PEOPLE want! Obama wanted it, the Dems gave it to him!

And the majority of homophobe republicans are closeted gays so don't talk about politics.

There's a big difference between me and the "in your face" types: I am QUIET about by DL interests during my daily life... I don't force my activities or interests on anyone else.

Except for your preconceptions that gay people shouldn't be allowed to marry and hold hands in public, whereas straight people should.

What a hypocrite... you advocate not messing with other people*

*Unless they offend your inconsistent and mildly inaccurate reading of the bible

(That is, of course, unless you don't eat any of the hind parts of an animal, wear mixed fabrics, consort with any women who are unclothed anywhere below the neck who you are not married to, forget to send your wife (if you are married) and sisters (if you have any) out of town when they're having their periods, etc. etc. etc.).

Also, the majority of Americans DO support the DADT repeal, so you're wrong about that too:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/federal-eye/2010/12/most_back_repealing_dont_ask_d.html

I think it's great that they did away with DADT. Personally at this time tho, I would not serve openly. It only takes one ignorant person to pull some kind of stunt. I just wouldn't do it.

~lilme

Umm, in case you haven't noticed, but these days, the opposite is happening now... If a White person hurts or kills a Black person, the White person is labeled as a racist, but if a Black person hurts or kills a White person, oh well, no big deal...

As far as DADT, I am offended by the "open" gays who are "in your face" about their sexuality. I don't want my 8-year-old daughter (or my 7-year-old twin nephews) seeing that when they are out. Sexuality belongs in the BEDROOM, NOT in public (like malls, parks, grocery stores, etc). I don't go around publicly announcing my orientation, I don't understand why they feel the need to. Why can't they keep it to themselves? I'm not saying they have to lie about who they are, I just wish they'd keep it where it belongs, out of the public view.

Ah but you do go publicly announcing your orientation by your behavior, and thats the rub, if you can't see that, you've got some distance to go... Who cares if your kids see it, if they respect your beliefs you can tell them WHY you feel the way you do about it, or is that just it, you don't know why you are 'offended' just that you are.

You openly express your orientation any time you engage with your partner in public. do you ever hold your partners hand? kiss them in public (chastely or otherwise) yet 'the gays' cant do that because it offends you?

I present to you a giant cup of fuck-the-hell off.

Way to promote a double standard and further the same ignorant values that have propagated hatred for far to many generations.

There IS a difference. There are TWO sexes for a reason, they are two separate parts of a whole needed for the future of the species. Two members of the same sex being involved together is not the natural process.

I am a Christian, and the Bible itself states that God created the sexes. And God punished the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because the cities were involved in homosexuality. Hate me if you want (certain members of this site already do and give me negatives out of spite even on generic topics), but there are MORE of US (heterosexuals who believe homosexuality is wrong) than there are of THEM (anyone who doesn't see a problem with it).

Actually, lots of species have same sex interaction.

If you want to play the religious argument, thats fine, but you cant have your cake and eat it too, you then have to PROVE the accuracy on the basis of your religous beliefs, and that boils down to faith. And if you cant prove it, the rest of your argument holds no water.

What am I gonna go with, your faith? or the proven facts of many species, many many happy people the world over.

There's a big difference between me and the "in your face" types: I am QUIET about by DL interests during my daily life... I don't force my activities or interests on anyone else.

Right because most gay people are the in your face types who go running around with a big fucking sign that says "HEY I'm GAY!" forcing you to be in a committed relationship, forcing you to engage in sex acts.

The reality is you probably meet more gay people than you know, but you don't think of it because you assume they are straight. Newsflash - stop making assumptions - its irrelevant what the sexuality is of any person you meet, unless you are making a pass at them, or they are making a pass at you.

So seriously dude, shut up before you make yourself look any more stupid. This group isn't the right venue for you to decry your dislike of those who have same sex interests.

Ok you know what Religion was created by well educated people to scare and control the masses. All the bible is is the number one best selling fiction book to date. And it is true that there are homosexuality in the animal kingdom look it up. Everyone in the world shows affection one way or another, to me it sounds like artemis thinks that all gays just going around performing sexual acts in front of everyone and some break into houses in a nice suburban area and has sex while a family is just sitting down to a nice dinner. Get over yourself if god really created everybody equal we would be one race.

• Like 1

As usual a nice thread in the GAY forum is highjacked by shall we say a person less comfortable with human diversity. Too bad, well actually it is rude and obnoxious. Anyway, congress and the president did a good thing.

• Like 1

Ok you know what Religion was created by well educated people to scare and control the masses. All the bible is is the number one best selling fiction book to date. And it is true that there are homosexuality in the animal kingdom look it up. Everyone in the world shows affection one way or another, to me it sounds like artemis thinks that all gays just going around performing sexual acts in front of everyone and some break into houses in a nice suburban area and has sex while a family is just sitting down to a nice dinner. Get over yourself if god really created everybody equal we would be one race.

I never once said anything of the sort.

I just want to know one thing: why is the whole DADT issue such a big goddamn freakin deal?!?!? As was stated by a previous poster, there HAVE BEEN gays in the military for years. The ones who got kicked out simply couldn't keep quiet about their orientation. Repealing it doesn't really change anything, other than simply allowing open displays of their sexuality...

Why is it so hard for people to understand that not everyone wants to know what someone else does during their private sexual time? I don't give a rat's ass whether or not a person is gay, I JUST DON'T WANT TO SEE IT IF THEY ARE.

I just want to know one thing: why is the whole DADT issue such a big goddamn freakin deal?!?!? As was stated by a previous poster, there HAVE BEEN gays in the military for years. The ones who got kicked out simply couldn't keep quiet about their orientation. Repealing it doesn't really change anything, other than simply allowing open displays of their sexuality...

Why is it so hard for people to understand that not everyone wants to know what someone else does during their private sexual time? I don't give a rat's ass whether or not a person is gay, I JUST DON'T WANT TO SEE IT IF THEY ARE.

Here's a simple solution: Close your eyes while the rest of us move into the Twenty-First Century. Your bigoted views have absolutely no place here.

• Like 1

Repealing it changes a lot of things. if you had read my post before you would have noticed that almost 14,000 have been dismissed under DADT. They could and have been dismissed even if they did it in the privacy of their own home. 14,000 troops men and women alike all because of one stupid little fact. All of them volunteered to be in the military and when they were outed said that they couldn't serve because they loved the same gender. Now how fair is that to them when a "normal" couple could hug and kiss in front of the comrades but they could not? Just how fair is it when they are told they aren't allowed because of it even though they want to protect our freedoms and volunteered?

My last two cents on this topic.

• Like 1

Women are far more likely to be discharged under DADT.

^ If you don't wanna read that, I'll sum it up: women are far more susceptible to discharge than men. While straight women are the majority in the female portion of the military, and gay women are the minority, women in the military are looked at as "butch" or narrow-minded things like that. I'd wager that many of these discharges are from semi-sexist men who have a female CO, or something of the sort. Women in power makes sexists nervous, therefore...she must be a dyke!

Anyone, straight or gay, should be allowed to do anything non-harmful that they want to do, without pause.

Though, to be fair, I'm against anyone joining the military.

Guest refridginator

Kerry, most of what you say is true. But my CO is a female, and she's as far from butch as can be. I don't think anybody fears her and she's nice to everybody as far as I've seen. Just saying...

I could honestly care less if any homosexual person decided to be openly gay in the military. It has absolutely no bearing on how well they can perform their job. I believe that we are all equal in stature and should be given the respect that is due to anyone no matter what your sexual preference happens to be. If you are willing to stand up in front of a bullet for me then I salute you.

It does make me happy that same sex partners will be able to enjoy the benefits that heterosexual partners have.....

Kerry, most of what you say is true. But my CO is a female, and she's as far from butch as can be. I don't think anybody fears her and she's nice to everybody as far as I've seen. Just saying...

Oh, no, I know that, and I get it. ^-^ I'm just saying that...say you have a douche of a guy, and he has a tough CO, whom he doesn't like - to get rid of her? "She's gay!" And then she's gone. That's the point I was trying to make. People are mean.

hmmm britain, israel, half of europe, really couldn't give two shits about gays, lesbians etc... serving in their militaries.... in argentina it is legal for same sex marriages, as in parts of mexico, two countries known for their strong catholic ties...

yet america, land of the free, home of the brave, is afraid of two men openly loving each other, but has no problem when a man publicly yells and belittles his wife or child.... yep god bless america

I have the utmost respect for anyone serving in the military. But it is like any other career: your sexual orientation should remain private. It's not something to discuss at work. Once again, our military personnel deserve all the praise we can give them.

hahah LOVE the new uniforms.....

and for everynoe saying sexuality in hte workplace does not belong.. i agree whole heartedly... heterosexual, homosexual, asexual, pan sexual, bisexual etc...etc... DOES NOT belong in hte workplace.... i don't care who you sleep with at night, i don't wanna hear about it at work...