LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Does Pooping Feel To You

I been having a lot of problems pooping and go anywhere from 3-5 days without going.
So, me being bladder incontinent if I feel the urge I got to let it go because I usually got to take Ducolax at least once every 5 days so I can clean myself out.
I will not do this in public and keep this at home but when this happens in public I will change ASAP or get home so I can clean up.
Pooping myself doesn't bother me and I am always wearing a diaper so I will use it for both and the smell doesn't bother me as long it's my poop.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

WELL over 5 years ago, probably closer to 6 now I did my 1st poop in my diaper. I have never once done it anywhere else since. The last one was still as good as the first time. Today I no longer control it. It just happens. So the question was on this thread how does it feel? It’s fantastic & I’ll never regain control. 

• 3 months later...
26 minutes ago, Ginger said:

has anyone found that wearing their mess reinforces the need to be dependent? I'm really trying to lose control of both bowels and bladder. 

For me, the more I wore diapers 24/7 the more I needed to wear diapers, now to where I can no longer go without diapers or I mess my clothes.