LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam And Jess

Jess sat a foot away from Sam on the couch staring at the floor. He sighed, trying not to think about the thick padding beneath his sweat pants. He knew, after over a month, he should be used to it by now. But he wasn't.

"Sweetie c'mon. I said I was sorry. I should have told you Shelby would be stopping by. I had planned to but it was a really hectic morning." she said reaching out and taking Sam's hand.

"She can't just, you know, come into my house and start bossing me around. Thats ridiculous." said Sam pouting.

"Well, from what she tells me, you were kind of asking for it. Seriously Sam, you walked in the door with soaking wet pants."

"It was an accident! I didn't mean to." whined Sam.

"I know it was, honey. Accidents happen, I understand. But next time I go out of town, I want you to be nicer to Shelby, okay? She is just trying to help."

"But I don't need help." said Sam bitting his lip, his eyes tearing up a little, unable to make eye contact with his wife.

"Oh, honey, come here." said wrapping her arms around him and hugging him.

Sam sniffled a little before taking a deep breath. His wife's perfume smelled so good. He held her tight as she stroked his back.

"I'm... an adult." said Sam meekly.

"Sweetie, I know you are. I know that. But you have to understand that you have a problem and I'm trying to help you deal with it as best I can. I sent Shelby over because I know you still have trouble taping up your diapers and I didn't want you to feel like I abandoned you when I went on my trip." said Jess.

"She just... treated me like..."

"You shouldn't have argued with her. No good can come of it. Sam, I love you, and I'll tell Shelby to go easy on you next time but you can't give her an attitude when she's just trying to help. And if you're still having accidents in the daytime, then maybe you need someone to keep an eye on you and make sure your diapers are fitting, okay?"

Sam just sighed before nodding.

"But... I'm excited for our trip tomorrow. Aren't you? We can finally spend two days getting away from it all."

Sam nodded again.

"Are you all packed?" asked Jess.

"Yeah, you?" asked Sam.

"Almost, I just need to grab a few things out of the dryer." said Jess getting up.

Sam stared at her butt as she stood up. The tight jeans she was wearing were some of the sexiest he'd ever seen. 'Probably new' he thought to himself. Jess leaned over and kissed Sam on the forehead, tussling his hair a bit before walking out of the room. Sam began to fantasize about the coming weekend. He had already called the hotel and scheduled a massage for Jess on Saturday, knowing full well she'd be rested and relaxed that evening. Sam reasoned that that he should probably offer to help Jess pack. While she rarely wanted/needed his help in areas like this, figured that such a nice gesture would certainly earn him some points. As he stood up, he felt the thick, soft padding between his legs and the fresh particles of baby powder between his butt cheeks. He rolled his eyes, trying his best to ignore the feeling around his waist.

As he walked into the laundry room, he saw Jess unloading dozens of bras and panties from the dryer. Spacing out, he began fantasizing about the weekend again. In the pile of laundry, there were dozens of fairly mundane pairs of colored briefs and bikini style panties but, every once and a while, Sam caught a glimpse of a some lacy boyshorts or a thong. He wondered what she'd be wearing to bed at the hotel.

"Can I help you?" asked Jess raising on eyebrow and staring back at Sam.

"Huh?" was all he could manage to say.

"Can I ask why you are staring at my underwear?" said Jess putting her hands on her hips.

"Oh, I um, was just wondering if you needed any help with laundry... or packing or anything." said Sam.

Jess smirked a little.

"I'm fine, thanks sweetie." she said picking up a basket full of clean laundry and walking into the other room.

Shuffling slowly through the open bedroom door, Sam noticed Jess picking up his bag.

"Is this all you're taking?" she asked.

"Yeah, you know I always travel light, babe."

"And you have something nice to wear to dinner on Saturday?" she asked.

"Yeah, you bet." said Sam.

She set the bag down on the bedroom floor.

"And you brought plenty of diapers?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"How many?"

"Two. One for each night we're there. Duh." said Sam a little sarcastically.

"Not sure thats gonna be enough, honey." she said pulling out Sam's blue package of diapers from the closet.

"What do you mean?!" asked Sam indignantly.

"Well, for one thing, what if you wake up wet in the middle of the night like you did last week? You could get a rash. And there's going to be alcohol there and you know how many accidents that creates." said Jess pulling several diapers out of the open, blue package and unzipping Sam's bag.

"Actually, it might be easier if we just packed a separate bag for your nighttime supplies and everything." said Jess taking out the two diapers Sam had packed.

Jess began packing a small gym bag.

"Jess... even if I go through two diapers a night, I'm still not gonna need that many."

"Its better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it. Thats what I always say. And I know you aren't going to like this, honey, but I think we both know that we'll probably make much better time tomorrow if you wear some protection in the car."

"What?!!" Sam shouted.

"Sweetie, calm down."

"So I have to wear these stupid things in the daytime now too!"

"Just while we're driving, honey. I don't want a little accident ruining our whole trip... or my leather seats."

"You gotta be kidding. I don't wet during the day, Jess!"

"Okay, first of all, thats not entirely accurate, Sam. And second, you need to realize that whether you have accidents on any given day, the fact is that you have a really small bladder. And even if you don't pee yourself, its a couple of hours in the car and I don't want to be stopping every 20 minutes just to make sure YOU can use the toilet. What if we got caught in a traffic jam, Sam? You'd soak yourself. Then I'd get to drive around for the rest of the trip in a car that smells like pee. Look, you're not changing my mind on this. You're wearing diapers in the car and thats final. I love you, Sam, but you and you're tiny bladder are not going to ruin my vacation." said Jess putting a bottle of baby powder and a box of wipes into zip lock bags.

Sam drove home from work the next afternoon a little disgruntled. While he was relieved that Jess wanted to drive, he couldn't shake the feeling of inferiority that had been following him since their conversation the previous night. Diapers during the day? The entire idea just upset Sam. Nevertheless... he knew, deep down, that they would probably make better time. He could recall a number of close calls he'd had driving with Jess. He'd never actually wet himself on a road trip but he'd been close so many times.

"Okay, honey. Do you wanna run and tinkle and meet me in the bedroom?" said Jess with a smile.

The words stung. 'Tinkle?' why the hell did she have to say that? Still... Sam did as he was told.

As he stripped off his pants and underwear in front of Jess, he felt nervous at first. She'd diapered him plenty of times but being confined to diapers for the rest of the day at such an early hour was yet another blow to his ego. Sam knew how immature it would be to cry over an issue like this but, once again, he bit his lip as Jess rubbed baby powder into his butt . Sam closed his eyes and tried to picture himself somewhere else, anywhere else, as Jess slid an open, disposable diaper underneath his butt. As she pulled the front panel into place, surrounding his genitals in padding, he knew his fate was sealed. Strangely, he felt himself breath a long sigh of relief as Jess pulled the tapes of his diaper into place. It was over. There was nothing more he could do. He was relieved. If nothing else, he had gone willingly and avoided any argument about it. In truth, there was nothing more to worry about from this point onward. Jess would be driving. He could read, nap, or listen to music the whole way there. He'd be on vacation before long.

As Sam waddled behind Jess through their apartment parking lot, he couldn't help but wonder if anyone would notice his awkward gate. In broad daylight, the bulge under his sweat pants might be visible, even obvious, to anyone watching him. It was warm outside and he loved the tight pair of short shorts his wife was sporting- the outline of her panties visible in the bright afternoon sun. They set their luggage in the back of Jess' SUV, climbed in, and drove away.

"I'm really glad we decided to do this, Sam." said Jess smiling at him.

While Sam had been wallowing in self pity for the first few minutes of the trip, he couldn't help but smile back at Jess.

"Me too." he said.

Despite the fact that he'd had nothing to drink, it wasn't long before the urge to pee began mounting. He hadn't told Jess at first, afraid he'd be proving her little theory about his bladder correct. In truth, he had actually contemplating using his diaper. After all, it was more convenient, and even less embarrassing than getting out of the car and risking being seen. Now Sam was having a change of heart as the pressure in his bladder began building. 'Why do I always have to wait till the last minute?' Sam thought to himself. He wondered if he'd be in trouble at all if he simply went in his diaper and said nothing.

"Hey Jess..."

"Yeah? Whats up?" she asked.

"I um..."

"What is it, honey?"

"I have to go pee." said Sam staring at the floor in shame.

He didn't know what he had to be embarrassed about. For some reason, he felt instant regret as soon as the words left his mouth. Even though he was being honest and his diaper was still dry, he just didn't feel right. Now, if he wet his diaper, it would be painfully obvious what had happened. He felt vulnerable.

"Actually, I was going to stop for gas here shortly anyway. There's a Shell station about 20 minutes from here. Can you hold on, sweetie?"

"Uh, yeah, I mean, sure." said Sam trying to sound nonchalant.

Sam began wondering just how the entire process would even go. Jess always diapered him much too tight for him to be able to pull his diaper down below his waist. Of course, getting the diaper off would be the easy part. Getting it back on was another story. 10 minutes later and Sam had begun squirming. The padding between his legs made crossing them almost impossible. Jess glanced over at him a few times but had said nothing. His state must have been obvious.

"You okay, honey?" she asked.

"Uh... yeah, fine." he said, blushing a little.

Finally, Sam lost his battle. He quickly thrust his hand between his legs as he felt the first bit of pee squirt into his padded crotch. As the flow became stronger, Sam tried not to squirm. He remained absolutely still as he felt his diaper warm and expand. If nothing else, maybe Jess wouldn't notice he was actually wetting himself and he might retain a little bit of dignity. She glanced over at him once as he was doing this but said nothing. He couldn't believe how full his bladder had been. He felt it harder and harder to keep his legs together as the padding between his legs swelled. Finally, the seat of his diaper warmed a little as the last of his pee trickled its way down. He could only hope that his diaper hadn't leaked. If nothing else, it was dusk now and his state might be much less obvious to Jess. Just then, he heard the familiar sound of a turn signal. He looked up. They were exiting off the highway. Sam mentally scolded himself for being unable to hold on for longer. Just 5 more minutes and he might have made it.

"Okay, I'm gonna fill up, do you wanna run and potty?" said Jess as they pulled into the gas station.

"I uh... um... don't have to go anymore."

"Ohhh, sweetie, I'm sorry, did you wet your diaper?" she said putting her arm around Sam's shoulder.

Sam hated the condescending tone of voice she was using but he knew she was just concerned for him. He nodded. She leaned over and hugged him.

"Its okay. Accidents happen. Thats why your wearing diapers. Its okay, I'm not mad." she said stroking his back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"Sam, you're on vacation. Don't stress. Its not your fault. I'm going to get out and pump some gas, then we'll see about getting you a clean diaper okay?"

• Like 3

great story!!!! getting better

yes, yes! I agree. He is slowly, slowly slipping into acceptance of his diapers. I'm sure more is to come and it will be wonderful to read.

Jess kissed Sam on the forehead before climbing out and shutting the door behind her. Sam could feel his penis pressing up against the inside of his warm, swollen diaper. Before long, Jess climbed back into their SUV.

"Its getting a little chilly out there. You okay, hun?" she asked putting her hand on Sam's knee.

He said nothing. Jess pulled away from the gas pumps and parked in the parking lot just outside of the gas station. She then reached into the back seat and retrieved the small gym bag she'd loaded up with diapers earlier that day. She unzipped it and pulled out a towel.

"Okay, it looks like you've got everything you need here. I put a towel on the back seat for you. You should have enough room back there. You've got plenty of wipes. Oh, and I almost forgot." she said pulling out a clean, folded diaper and setting it on Sam's lap.

"You'll need that." she said with a small smile.

"Maybe I could just wait until we get to the hotel." Sam said half heartedly.

"Um... no, you can't because its still over an hour drive up there and I don't want you to get a rash. Seriously Sam, even if I allowed it, I don't know why you'd WANT to sit in a disgusting pee soaked diaper for that long anyway. I get grossed out just thinking about it."

"Okay, fine." said Sam.

"Okay hun, I'm gonna run inside, I'll be right back. Can I get you anything?"

"Where are you going?"

"I'm just gonna run inside and use-"

Jess paused for a moment, then sighed.

"Use the toilet and I'll be right back." said Jess exiting the vehicle.

Sam sat for a minute or two just staring at the floor. His wife's sigh had been none too subtle. 'Why did she have to say that?' he thought to himself. She did, after all, say that she wasn't mad. Sam got out and climbed into the back seat. He was careful to leave his diaper in the front seat so no one would see him holding it.

In truth, the situation was a little intimidating to Sam. He had gotten used to Jess diapering him most of the time and even though he knew how to change his own diaper, he hadn't done it for a while and NEVER in the back seat of the car. Laying down on his bed with plenty of space and total privacy was one thing but diapering himself in the back of a car was another. And, as always, he knew that Jess would at least want to check the tapes. For a moment, he wished Jess would have just changed his diaper for him. 'NO' he thought. It was wrong to think like that. He was an adult. He hated it when Jess changed his diaper. Except, of course, for that night when she changed him on his birthday. But that was different, he told himself. He was being given a chance to be more independent and he wanted to take advantage of it.

He took a deep breath, then slowly lifted his butt off the seat and slid his sweat pants down until they were just above his knees. He wanted to make sure he could pull them back up quickly if anyone walked by the vehicle. He ran his hand along the outside of his saggy, wet diaper making absolutely sure he hadn't leaked. He was dry... on the outside at least. Very slowly he began ripping open the tapes. As he opened his diaper, he shivered a little as he felt the cool air flow onto his damp genitals. He slid his wet diaper out from under him, folded it, and set in on the floor. He took a baby wipe and gently began wiping his crotch. Due to the ice cold feeling of the wipes, he went as slowly and as gently possible. Just then, he was startled by the sound of the drivers' side door opening. Jess climbed into the drivers' seat and glanced back at Sam sitting in the back seat half naked with his sweat pants down around his thighs.

"Oh my gosh, do you seriously not even have a new diaper on yet?" she said, looking at the new diaper she'd given him still sitting on the passenger seat.

"I'm... almost done." he said.

"Well, try to pick up the pace a little. You've been back here for more than 10 minutes and I wanna get to the hotel by 9, okay?"

"Could you, maybe... leave for a second?" asked Sam.

"Um... why?" asked Jess.

"Can I just... have some privacy?"

"I don't know why you want privacy, Sam. I've diapered you every day this week including today. In fact, I'm not sure why I even wanted you to change your own diaper in the first place." said Jess getting out of the car.

Sam covered his genitals as the back door swung open. Jess stood there with a clean diaper in hand.

"Jess! C'mon."

"I don't know why I asked you to do this on your own. I guess I just thought 'Sam's a big boy, he can handle diapering himself' but I guess its not fair to diaper you all week and then expect you to just pick up the reigns again like that." said Jess pulling out a bottle of baby powder from the gym bag.

"Jess, I can do it myself! Just give me a minute." said Sam.

"I've given you more than 10, sweetie. I'm not trying to be snippy with you, I just know it'll go a lot faster if you let me handle it, okay?"

"Look, Jess, I don't think-"

"C'mon, Sam. Lay back for me and grab your knees."

"But Jess-"

"Sam, I'm not going to ask you again."

Sam sighed before slowly laying back. As he did this, he could see Jess turning from the cover of the vehicle and unfolding the thick, disposable diaper she had in her hand. Sam's heart immediately began pounding fearing that, even though it was dark, someone might see them. He grabbed his legs exposing his bare butt in full view to Jess. He cringed as he felt her running the cold baby wipes across his butt before thoroughly wiping his balls. Thankfully, the nervous feeling he had in the pit of his stomach kept him from getting an erection, which would have only made things even more embarrassing. He then felt the tickle of some baby powder being sprinkled onto his balls before she slid his clean diaper under his butt. Sam breathed a sigh of relief as his open diaper was pulled up over his dry, powdered genitals. Sam sat up as soon as he felt the last tape on the diaper being pulled into place. Jess climbed back into the drivers' seat. Just as Sam began pulling up his sweat pants, he heard the engine start. He didn't know why Jess hadn't waited for him to come back to the front seat, but he didn't ask. He remained silent.

Sitting in the back seat of the car while his wife drove was surreal. At first, he felt like a wealthy celebrity being driven around in a limousine... but this thought began to fade from his mind as he wondered just how mad Jess might be at him. Thinking about the thick padding between his legs, he was begining to feel less like a celebrity and more like a nervous child riding in the back seat of the car, uncertain about what kind of punishment might await him. He leaned his head against the window looking out at the darkness. He could just barely make out the silhouette of the mountain peaks against the blue night sky.

"I'm sorry if I was a little short with you back there, Sam. I'm just anxious to get to the hotel and settle in. I know you're tired and you've had a long day. I guess maybe it was a little unfair to expect you to diaper yourself that easily. I know you still have some trouble with it." said Jess.

Sam remained silent. He didn't know what to say. On the one hand, he was relieved Jess wasn't quite as mad as he thought she'd been. On the other hand, he wanted to jump in and defend himself. He COULD diaper himself. It wasn't like putting on his own diaper was some impossible task that he wasn't responsible enough to handle. But Jess was right. He was tired and he certainly did have a long day. Before long, his eyelids grew very heavy.

The next thing he remembered was the feeling of Jess' warm hand on his shoulder followed by the sound of her voice.

"Sam? Sam? Wake up, honey. We're here."

Sam slowly opened his eyes and saw Jess with her suitcase in hand and his gym bag around her shoulder.

"Do we have to check in?" asked Sam with a yawn.

"No, I already took care of that. We've got our room keys and everything." she said with a small smile.

Sam slowly sat up and unbuckled his seat belt. As he did this, he felt the familiar sensation of a warm, swollen diaper between his legs. For a moment, he mentally scolded himself for having yet another accident. 'Two wet diapers in one night! And you were awake for the first one!' he thought. But he couldn't honestly say he was surprised.

"Can I help you with your suitcase?" he asked.

"Oh, no I'm fine thanks. The room isn't far from here."

Sam awkwardly stood up and stretched his legs before waddling over to the back of the SUV to grab his suitcase. As they walked up to the hotel lobby, Sam did his best to walk naturally but it was impossible with his very wet, very saggy diaper between his legs. Luckily, it was late in the evening and there weren't many people there.

The room was beautiful. Everything he had hoped for. With two very well paying jobs, Sam and Jess were able to afford the nicest suite at the lodge. Jess walked immediately into the bathroom and shut the door behind her. Hearing the trickling sound of her peeing, for a moment, he resented her although he couldn't quite understand why. In truth, he figured he was probably just a little jealous that he had wet his diaper twice while she seemed to use the bathroom so effortlessly. But he couldn't really blame her for that. If anything, he was mad at himself for his own lack of control. But he was on vacation. He figured it would be best to just relax. Sam smiled setting down his suitcase and flipping the switch on the artificial fireplace. The flames flared up immediately. He stood there for a moment staring at the flames through the pane of glass in front of him. Jess then emerged from the bathroom.

"So, from the looks of the way you were walking in the lobby... either your leg fell asleep or you really need another diaper change."

Sam blushed but said nothing.

"Come here." said Jess sitting down on the bed.

Sam slowly walked over to her.

"Yeah... I uh, was just about to go in the bathroom and change out of-" Sam was interrupted by Jess sliding down his sweat pants getting a clear view of his obviously wet diaper.

"Oh yeah... I'd say you need a diaper change right about now." she said.

"Well, since its not 9:30 yet, I was just gonna grab some underwear and run to the bathroom and-"

"Sam, its 9:08. I've been driving all day. I want to go to bed."

"I'm just saying its not 9:30 yet and-"

"Sam, I'm not your mother. I'm not saying YOU have to go to bed. If you want to stay up and watch TV or something, thats fine. But I want to make sure you've got a diaper on before I go to bed, because I'm NOT waking up in a wet bed my first night on vacation, okay?" she said standing up and setting Sam's gym bag on the bed and unzipping it.

"Okay, you know the drill, lose the pants." she said.

Sam took off his sweat pants and tossed them in the corner. Jess unfolded a towel and set in on the bed.

"Lay down." she said patting the towel.

Sam sat down on the bed. Jess stood up and began unfolding a clean diaper.

"Lay back." said Jess.

Sam hesitated. 'I'll take care of it, honey, you just relax. I can do it myself' was what he WANTED to say. But he didn't want another argument. Maybe it would be better to just submit, he thought. But Jess had very little patience for him that night.

"C'mon, sweetie. You heard me." she said putting her hands on his shoulders and pushing him back onto the bed.

Just as Sam thought about saying something, Jess ripped off the tapes and opened his diaper.

"Legs." she said.

Sam did as he was told cringing as he again felt the cold wipes on his genitals. Jess slid the diaper out from under him and put it in a plastic trash bag.

"We really should have brought your diaper genie with us. I just didn't expect so many wet diapers our first night here I guess."

She slid a new diaper under Sam's butt and he lowered himself onto it. Just then, Jess' cell phone began ringing. She pulled out two baby wipes, wiped off her hands, then pulled her phone out of her pocket and answered.

"Hey Shelby. Oh, nothing we just got to the hotel here... yeah, we just checked in... oh, not too much. Yeah, well, somebody had a little accident in the car so we're just in the middle of a diaper change here."

Sam couldn't stand Jess talking about him like he wasn't even there. Laying on the bed on his open diaper just made him feel so helpless and insignificant. Finally, after almost a minute, he sat up and began pulling the front of his diaper up to cover himself. He thought maybe Jess would take the hint and get off the phone. At the very least, he might be able to finish the diapering himself. Just as he began pulling one of the tapes into place, he felt Jess grab his hand.

"Leave it." she said.

"Why?" asked Sam.

"Shelby? Could you hold on a second? Thanks.... Sam, you've had a lot of accidents today and I don't want you to start getting a rash. Just leave it open for now so you can get some air and then we'll put some rash cream on it." she said.

"But I-"

"C'mon, lay down, sweetie." she said putting her hand on Sam's shoulder and pushing him back onto the bed.

Jess continued to pace around the room with her cell phone.

"Thanks Shelby. No, the room is great, I'm happy we got here...no, I'm fine, I've just been driving all day. And Sam had two accidents in the car... yeah, I guess he just had a lot of fluids today. No, its fine. I'm just going to finish getting him diapered and go to bed.... yeah.... Okay, thanks again, have a good night." she said.

"Sorry about that." she said setting her phone on the night stand.

"Can we get this finished now?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, just a second Sam. I have to find where I put your tube of rash cream. Just relax, you've been in diapers all day, let yourself air out a little bit." she said.

Sam hated just laying on their bed half naked with his legs spread apart sitting on an open disposable diaper. At least the room was cosy and warm with the fireplace on. Jess opened a plastic, zip lock bag and tossed Sam a small tube of rash cream.

"Not sure how this ended up in MY bag. If you want to speed things up a little, you can put some of this on. But I'm gonna check to make sure you get every inch of yourself. Rub it all over, okay? Your balls, penis, butt crack."

"Okay, okay, Jess. I get the idea." said Sam.

As he began rubbing the cool, diaper rash cream into his skin, he noticed Jess undressing. She stepped out of her shorts revealing a tight pair of sexy, but fairly modest, green boyshorts. Pulling off her shirt to reveal a purple bra, she now stood only a few feet from her husband wearing only a bra and panties. Sam felt himself beginning to get hard. Jess pulled a baggy sleep shirt over her head and reached underneath it, unhooking her bra and sliding the straps off her shoulders. Sam was always amazed at how effortlessly Jess managed to remove her bra while still wearing a shirt. Surely it would have been easier to just take the bra off in front of him. HOW could she be THAT concerned with him getting a brief glimpse of her breasts? She walked over to the bed.

"Whoa, take it easy there, chief. I told you to rub some of that rash cream in. It wasn't an excuse to play with yourself." she said noting Sam's partial erection.

"Wipe off your hands." she said handing him a baby wipe.

"Grab your legs for me." she said.

Sam did as he was told. Jess shook a generous amount of powder onto him before rubbing it in with her smooth hands.

"Now you should feel fresh and dry once we get you diapered up... okay, all done." she said pulling the diaper into place.

Sam sat up just as Jess turned off the lights and climbed into bed.

"So I can watch some TV?" asked Sam tentatively.

"Sure, honey, just keep it low, okay?"

Sam turned on the TV, yawned, then climbed into bed with Jess. Rolling over, he felt Jess snuggle up behind him and begin spooning him. He loved the feeling of her warm breath against the back of his neck. He felt his penis begin pressing up against the thick padding of his diaper again. She whispered in his ear.

"I'm glad we're finally here, honey. Sorry if I've been a little edgy today."

"Its no big deal." said Sam.

"Okay, well, I love you and... since you haven't had a lot of fluids tonight... I want you to try and keep this diaper dry if you can, okay?" she said grabbing his butt through the thick padding.

"If you have any accidents its okay but if you need to use the potty in the middle of the night, don't be afraid to wake me up, okay?"

"Okay."

"And if you have an accident and you're really soaked, I want you to wake me up then too, okay? Because I'd much rather wake up at night to make sure you have a clean diaper and you're comfortable than to wake up tomorrow morning in a wet bed where we'll both be uncomfortable, okay?" said Jess.

"Yeah." said Sam closing his eyes and desperately trying NOT to think about his diaper or his accidents.

• Like 2

this is a great story. She just makes everything so matter of fact. When anything out of the ordinary happens, I think it's almost human nature to try to make it fit in to your reality; so he tries to make all of this seem normal and rational. Meanwhile, we have a great story to read!!

As always, looking forward to more!

After climbing into bed, it took Sam only a few minutes to fall asleep. It really shouldn't have taken that long. They were both very tired but Sam was a little uncomfortable with the fact that he hadn't worn any sweat pants. Every night, before bed, he would put on a pair of sweat pants for fear that he might wake up in some awkward position the next morning, his soggy diaper blatantly visible. He always hated the thought of Jess seeing him wearing the diaper but, over the past few months, his embarrassment had begun to diminish a little as he settled into a routine. But that didn't mean that experiences like the one with Shelby or with Jess at the gas station weren't plenty embarrassing for him. Just the idea of sleeping with only a t shirt to cover him would have made Sam a little uncomfortable... if he wasn't so tired. Diapered and snug under the covers, Sam wasn't about to get out of bed now. Just feeling Jess grabbing hold of his diapered butt made him uneasy. His partial erection was once again pressing up against the soft padding on the inside of his diaper. Jess was now fast asleep with her arm laying on Sam's, her warm hand laying on his shoulder. She curled up a little while she was sleeping and Sam could now feel her knees pressing gently against his diapered butt. Her toes tickled a little as he felt them graze his heels. Sam slid his hand below his waist and gently massaged the front of his diaper. Suddenly, he heard Jess groan a little in her sleep. He hadn't woken her up... but, as difficult as it was, he realized he would now have to keep absolutely still to avoid waking her. He sighed. He wanted some sexual relief but the risk was just too great and Jess was too light a sleeper. He could risk Jess waking up in the middle of the night to see him masturbating- let alone doing so wearing only his diaper and a t shirt. She wasn't mad at him and tomorrow Sam knew he would stand a better chance.

Sam awoke the next morning to feel the warm, bright sun shining into their lodge window. Once his eyes had adjusted to the brightness, he sat up in bed. He didn't need to feel his diaper to know he'd wet a lot the previous night. He hadn't woken up at all and the soggy, warm bulge between his legs felt obvious. The view out of their window was nothing short of majestic. The pointy snow capped mountains seemed to reach toward the sky and every deep green pine tree seemed to be covered by a thin layer of white frost. Even though he was still under the covers, he knew that he'd want the room to be a lot warmer before he climbed out of bed. Maybe Jess could throw the switch on the fireplace. 'But where was she?' he wondered rubbing his eyes.

Just then, he saw the bathroom door swing open. Through a thin cloud of steam, Jess emerged fully dressed with her brown hair down around her shoulders. She looked angelic in the morning light wearing a pair of tight jeans and a white turtle neck, her white bra almost visible through the fabric.

"Good morning, Sam. How'd you sleep?" she asked.

"Um, great actually. How about you?" he said.

"Really well... Is your diaper wet?" she asked.

Sam didn't say anything. He just hesitated.

"Uh... I dunno, maybe. I just woke up."

"Well, maybe we better have a look." she said walking over to the bed and pulling the covers off.

"Oh, wow, you're soaked, sweetie. You didn't leak at all did you?"

"No, its fine." said Sam pulling his t shirt down in an effort to both stay warm and to cover his diaper.

"You didn't even know it was wet, honey. Stand up, let me see."

Slowly he stood up doing his best to keep most of his diaper covered. Jess ran her hand along the bedspread.

"Okay, you're okay. I'm going to walk over to the lobby and get some breakfast because I'm starving. Do you wanna change out of that, get a shower, get dressed, and find a place to throw... that away." she said motioning toward the wet diaper that was still taped around his waist.

Sam nodded. He felt really naked standing before his fully dressed wife trying desperately to stretch his t shirt down far enough to cover his bulging diaper.

"Okay, well, I'll meet you downstairs?" she said.

Sam nodded. As Jess walked out of the room, he breathed a sigh of relief. He walked over to the fireplace and switched it on. Shivering a little, he then climbed back into bed and got under the covers... just to stay warm until the room's temperature went up a little. Getting out of bed, he had lost a lot of body heat but his diaper was still lukewarm. Warm and snug, his erection began to come back. He figured he might as well take advantage of the opportunity while Jess was gone. It would, after all, be a few minutes before the room warmed up. Carrying the excess moisture, his diaper was now much thicker and he could barely feel his erection through the padding. Still, the warmth felt nice. He began massaging himself harder and harder even thrusting his hips back and forth a little for added sensation. Just then, he heard the bedroom door swing open. He froze. Jess walked into the room.

"Forgot my purse... what are you doing?" she asked looking at him.

Sam's hair stood on end. Jess' piercing gaze made him feel like, for a moment, she knew EXACTLY what he was doing. His heart began to pound. If she pulled off the covers, his large erection would probably be obvious even through the thick diaper.

"I, uh..."

"Sam, are you going to meet me in the lobby or are you just gonna go back to bed?"

"No, I am. I was just about to hop in the shower. I just wanted to wait a minute or two for the room to warm up a little so I could grab some clothes out of my suitcase."

"So you just climbed back into bed to warm up?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna shower here real soon and meet you down there."

"Did you take off your diaper?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Um... no."

"Okay, well its almost 11 so try and pick up the pace a little okay?"

Sam nodded.

"And please change out of your diaper SOON, okay? Because you've already been laying in it all night long and... that kind of grosses me out. Honestly, I don't know WHY you'd want to be in a pee soaked diaper a second longer than you had to."

"I'm sorry." said Sam hanging his head in shame.

"I don't want you to be sorry. I want you to lose the diaper, shower, and meet me downstairs, okay?"

Sam nodded. Jess walked out of the room. He breathed a sigh of relief. She was gone. Determined to finish, Sam continued massaging himself under the covers until, finally, he exploded into his diaper breathing a long sigh of relief. As he lay in bed, he began to catch his breath. His mind would be much more sober for the rest of the day now. He had relief. But was Jess annoyed with him? And, more importantly, was she right? Was staying in his diaper really as gross as Jess made it out to be? Had he gotten too used to it? He felt a small sense of shame now thinking about what he'd just done... but he was certainly thankful he hadn't been caught.

Climbing out of bed, his diaper was sagging a lot more than usual. He was happy to take it off, and slip it into the trash bag. He was careful to wash every inch of himself in the shower, shampoo, and condition his hair. Getting out, he slipped on a pair of white boxer briefs. FINALLY out of diapers, he began to feel a little more confident. It was a new day. And Jess had a therapeutic massage scheduled for just before their dinner reservations. Fully dressed Sam put a small amount of cologne on and combed his shaggy hair a little to ensure he looked extra handsome. He smiled.

Sam and Jess spent the rest of the day walking around the small, mountain town, mostly shopping at local stores which Sam had little interest in. But he didn't dare complain. This was Jess' vacation too. And he knew if he gave her what SHE wanted, he might soon have what HE wanted. Besides, the cool mountain air was so refreshing and the warm sun made it a beautiful day to walk around town.

The high point of the morning came when he felt Jess' warm hand grab hold of his while they were walking. He looked at her and smiled. She smiled back at him. She looked so beautiful. It had be years since they held hands and, in all honesty, Sam couldn't remember the last time they had done so. Sam really loved Jess and, in the end, he really just wanted to be closer to her. Taking his hand was a good sign that Jess felt exactly the same way... she was just a little high strung. But he had to give her some credit. She had pleasured him on his birthday and had always been there for him through his bedwetting. BEDWETTING.... and DIAPERS... that was a lot for any women to deal with. Not to mention working long hours at a high stress job. But after all they'd been through, after all the fights, all of his embarrassment... she still took his hand.

It had been a few hours now and Sam had to pee. He hadn't seen a bathroom in most of the small shops they'd gone into but, then again, he'd been so caught up in holding Jess' hand and daydreaming that he hadn't even thought to look.

"Uh Jess..."

"What is it, sweetie?" she asked, still holding his hand but preoccupied with peering into the windows of a souvenir store.

"Did you see any bathrooms near any of these shops we've gone by?"

THAT got her attention. She immediately turned and looked at Sam, her eyes now a little wider.

"Why? You need to go potty?"

"Oh, um... yeah. I mean, just a little. Nothing big, you know." he said trying to downplay it as much as he could.

"Okay, well lets start looking for a potty NOW so you don't have an emergency." she said leading him into the store by the hand.

She walked straight up to the register practically pulling him by the hand along with her.

"Excuse me, do you guys have any restrooms in here?" she asked a young women.

"I'm sorry we don't." answered the women.

"Okay, thanks." Jess said with a quick smile before walking out of the store.

Sam was now struggling to keep up with her as she walked at a very brisk pace pulling him close behind her. Her warm hand seemed to grasp very tightly around his. Once again, he felt like a child who might be in trouble. He could tell Jess was tense.

"Look, Jess, its really not that big of a deal. I don't have to go that bad." said Sam trying to defend himself.

"GOOD. I'm glad you told me before it became an emergency. That means we need to find somewhere while we still have time." she said as she led him into yet another shop asking the same question yet again.

"I'm sorry, mam, we don't."

Jess sighed.

"Well, we've been looking all around. My husband really needs a restroom, do you know if there are any around?"

Sam blushed a little when he heard this comment but said nothing.

"Not in this building but about two blocks down near the visitor center, there are some public restrooms."

"Thanks so much." she said.

With that, they were off again. Sam just barely managed to keep pace with Jess. While the urge had intensified, Sam reasoned he could hold on until they made it to the public restrooms. As much as hated to admit it, part of him wished he was wearing a diaper. While he hated almost everything about needing to wear diapers constantly, he knew full well that they put Jess' mind at ease. For that matter, they put his own mind at ease. It was like a kind of damage control. When he was diapered, they both knew an accident wouldn't be a big deal. No one would know. Jess had more or less accepted the idea that, from time to time, Sam would wet himself. For Jess, a wet diaper had become routine. Wet pants was another thing. But Sam had been in high school the last time he actually wet his pants in a public place. The unpleasant memory had been one he'd tried to forget... and NEVER repeat.

While neither of them said it. They both had the exact same fear - being embarrassed in public. As they reached the public restrooms, Sam was managing to hold on... but there was a line. About four people stood in front of them outside the restroom. Sam crossed his legs a little and, with his hand in his pocket, pressed against his genitals a little. He was actually having a lot more luck holding in his urine than usual. For one thing, the fact that he wasn't wearing a diaper made crossing his legs much easier. But Jess noticed Sam's slightly awkward stance and quickly became paranoid.

"Maybe we should ask one of these people if you can go ahead of them." she said.

"No, seriously Jess, I'll be fine." he insisted

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about. You have a medical condition, Sam. I'm sure if we just explained to one of these people that you had an overactive bladder-"

"No, no, no. No way, Jess. Please, just... keep your voice down."

The line had moved foward but there were still two people ahead of them. Jess began whispering to him in a much quieter but very tense sounding voice.

"Well, it would be a lot better than you peeing your pants in a public place and both of us having to walk around town with you having a huge wet spot on your pants. You're an adult its not like I brought a change of clothes for you in my purse."

"It'll be fine, Jess. Please just don't say anything." said Sam.

Just as he finished speaking, he felt a small squirt of pee escape into his pants. He quickly thrust both hands toward his crotch and hunched over a little. The warm urine was mostly absorbed into the fabric of his boxer briefs but he could feel a small trickle run down his leg. Thankfully, he could feel his pants and they were still dry. He was still managing to hold most of it in. There was no evidence of what had happened but Jess saw how uncomfortable Sam now looked.

"Oh my gosh, Sam. Did you just..."

"No, Jess, I didn't."

Jess looked at the man standing in front of them and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, sir."

The man turned around. Jess smiled.

"I'm sorry to bother you but my husband has a medical condition called overactive bladder and, as you can see, he really needs to use the toilet right now. Do you think it would be too much trouble for him to go ahead of you?"

The man glanced at Sam who was hunched over covering his crotch with both hands and couldn't even bare to make eye contact with either of them at this point. The man hesitated for a moment but said nothing. Jess smiled at him.

"I'm sorry, I know its an inconvenience but it would really mean a lot to us."

The man smiled at her.

"Yeah, okay, sure." he said stepping aside.

Sam still couldn't bare to look at either or them. He was so embarrassed.

"Well? What are you waiting for, Sam? GO!" said Jess grabbing his arm and pulling him forward.

Taking the hint, Sam quickly walked past the other man and closed the door to the restroom. Fumbling a little as he frantically tried to unbuckle his belt and slide his underwear down, he made it. The relief of the urine leaving his body was a wonderful feeling. He sighed. As embarrassed as he'd been, he was thankful he now had sweet relief. His wife's beautiful smile and gorgeous looks might have just saved him from complete and total embarrassment... and he knew it.

• Like 3

His wife's beautiful smile and gorgeous looks might have just saved him from complete and total embarrassment... and he knew it.

Yup, and I've got a feeling we know how he's going to spend the rest of this vacation! She'll only be thinking of him - she won't want the potential for that complete and total embarrassment.

Thanks for writing this! GREAT story!

Great story, looks like he may come to terms about needing to wear during the day, especially in areas where they don't know where the restrooms are located, and to decrease the likelyhood of embarrasement of a wet pair of pants in public. Hope their vacations turns into more pleasure for both. Keep up the good story.

• 2 weeks later...

After Sam emerged from the bathroom, they quickly proceeded back to the hotel. Walking back through town, Jess led the way, still practically pulling Sam with her by the hand. Sam did his best to keep up but he could tell Jess was determined to get back.

"C'mon Sam. We've got to hustle. We spent so much time looking for a potty for you, now I'm gonna be late for my massage." said Jess glancing at her watch.

Sam could tell she was tense. Her grip on his hand was now so firm, he felt like he was beginning to lose circulation. Ever since the beginning of the trip, Sam couldn't seem to shake a vague feeling of shame and inferiority. It wasn't humiliation by any means. Jess had diapered him plenty of times before. That was nothing new. And even though her comments outside the restrooms made him blush, he was still glad he'd made it to the bathroom. The vague feeling Sam had was strangely familiar. His mother had never punished him for wetting the bed when he was younger, but like Jess, she was just tense enough to make Sam feel guilty- like a boy his age should know better by now.

Once they arrived back at the hotel, Jess gave Sam very stern instructions to be back at the room by 7:00 p.m. - more than an hour before their dinner reservations. Then she left. Sam was so relieved she was gone. He knew that she needed time to cool down and spending some time apart would greatly reduce the tension between them... so would her massage at the spa. Sam switched on the fireplace as he begun unbuckling his belt and sliding down his jeans, being careful to feel the inside of them for wetness. While one leg was a little bit damp, it wasn't nearly as bad as he thought it would be. They would quickly dry out if he hung them up somewhere for an hour or so. Looking down he now saw that, unfortunately, his underwear hadn't faired so well. The crotch of his boxer briefs was a lot more damp than he thought and the noticeable yellow stain on them was a sharp contrast against the white fabric. Stripping off his underwear, he stuffed them into a pocket on his suitcase under some socks. He couldn't risk Jess seeing them.

Determined to enjoy his vacation, Sam put on his bathing suit and proceeded down to the hotel pool. Sliding into the hot, southing waters of the hot tub, Sam began to relax. A few minutes later and he was feeling much better. Knowing full well that Jess would be enjoying her time at the hotel's spa, he began to feel more optimistic about the evening's prospects.

Before long, Sam returned to the room taking a quick shower to wash the smell of chlorine off of him. Slipping on a clean pair of boxer briefs, Sam began getting dressed for dinner. Putting on some dress pants, Sam had began buttoning up his shirt when Jess walked into the room. Her brown hair was down around her shoulders and she was wearing a white robe with slippers.

"Hey." she said with a small smile on her face.

"Hey, how was the spa?"

"It was great. Thank you so much for booking that for me."

"Sure." said Sam with a smile.

Jess walked over to the bed and began opening her suitcase. Just as Sam finished buttoning his collar, he felt Jess' hand grab his butt. Startled at first, then a little excited he looked at Jess with a small smirk.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"Just checking. Sam you know you're going to have to wear a diaper to dinner, right?" said Jess.

"Uh... no, because our reservation is for 8:15." said Sam matter of factly.

"Sam this isn't up for discussion. After your little emergency in town this afternoon, you really have no room to talk."

"Jess, I made it to the bathroom. What more do you want?"

"The only reason you made it to the bathroom is because I asked that man to let you go ahead of him."

"So now I'm gonna have to wear these things at 8:00 from now on instead of 9:30?"

"Sam, this is MY vacation too. And I think I have a right to have a leisurely dinner where my husband doesn't wet his pants or have to go sprinting out of the dining room to find the nearest potty. I'll be honest with you, I don't want to have to rush through dinner so we can grab the check and run back to the room to diaper you for bed, okay? I don't know why everything has to be an argument with you, Sam. Now take off your pants."

Sam did as he was told dropping his pants to the floor and stepping out of them.

"Underwear too. C'mon, sweetie. You know how this works." she said.

She pulled a disposable diaper out of Sam's gym bag and set it on the bed.

"And you should go and use the potty now before we diaper you."

Sam did as he was told and walked towards the bathroom, doing his best to cover his bare butt with his shirt. When he came out, he saw Jess standing by the bed, unfolding a new diaper.

"I guess I was the dumb one because I thought you would actually want to wear a diaper tonight." she said.

"Why?" asked Sam sitting down on a towel Jess had set down on the bed.

"Well, for one, because I know you'll probably be drinking alcohol tonight and you KNOW you have accidents a lot when you drink. I don't know, honey. I know diapers probably take a little getting used to but I thought, by now, you would have accepted that you have a medical condition and you need to deal with it. I just thought you were... more responsible. Grab your legs for me." said Jess as she slid the open diaper under Sam's butt.

Sam did his best to hold back a smile as he felt a tickling sensation on his butt. It was Jess sprinkling the baby powder. As much as he hated wearing diapers, the feeling of Jess' smooth hands rubbing the powder in was always nice.

"Now if you want to make this night special for me, you can just relax and drop the attitude." said Jess pulling the front of Sam's diaper up and taping it in place.

Sam couldn't believe it. Jess was actually telling HIM to relax. But, as usual, Sam knew that she had a point. If he had actually bothered to think about it, he probably would have put a diaper on. Not for himself. Not because he NEEDED one... but to ease Jess' mind. Deep down, he knew that his accidents stressed Jess out. And he knew full well that stress was a big reason why they hadn't had sex in so long.

Jess folded Sam's boxer briefs and unzipped his suitcase to put them inside. Sam paid no attention to this until he saw Jess freeze, standing still and staring at the open pocket of the suitcase. His hair stood on end.

"What is this, Sam?" asked Jess.

"Uh... what?" he asked innocently.

Jess pulled out his still damp, yellow stained underwear. Sam looked at Jess, he wanted to speak but he couldn't find the words. He just hesitated, staring at her. He felt so vulnerable sitting there wearing nothing but his blue shirt and a diaper. He KNEW he was in trouble seeing the pensive, disgusted look on her face as she gingerly held his underwear by the waistband with her arm outstretched, holding them as far away from her as she could.

"When did this happen?" she asked.

"Uh... today." he said with his head downcast.

"I thought you made it to the bathroom." said Jess.

"It was a, uh... small accident."

"Okay, Sam. Here's a tip. The next time you have an accident, even if its a... 'small' accident, either wash your clothes or toss them out. But don't stuff your pee soaked underwear back into the suitcase, okay?"

"Okay." he said nervously.

"Maybe I should keep these so every time you argue with me about wearing your diapers, I can show them to you. THIS is why you need diapers, Sam. Do you understand?"

Sam said nothing. Jess just rolled her eyes.

"I've got to do my make up. Put your pants on and tuck in your shirt. We've gotta be at dinner in half an hour." she said walking into the bathroom.

After getting dressed and tucking in his shirt as far as it would go, Sam just stared at his butt in the mirror for a few seconds looking at the subtle bulge beneath his black pants. After a few minutes, Jess walked out of the bathroom and stared at Sam for a moment.

"Sweetie, no one's going to notice you're wearing a diaper I promise. A pair of soaking wet pants on the other hand... well, that would be another story, wouldn't it?"

Sam said nothing. He turned and looked at Jess who was still in her robe holding a black dress in her hands.

"Honey, if you're done getting ready, could you please give me some privacy so I can get dressed?"

Sam nodded.

"I'll meet you in the lobby, okay?" said Jess.

Sam could feel his heart pounding as he walked into the lobby. Every step he took seemed to remind him of the thick, soft padding between his legs. He felt almost as nervous as he had that very first night that Jess made him wear diapers. Sitting down on a bench, he felt a little better. The bulge in his butt was now invisible to any passer by. He nervously reached behind him to make sure his shirt was still tucked in. He knew full well that the waistband of his diaper extended well beyond the waistline of his pants and would be visible for all the world to see if his shirt came untucked. Just then, he saw Jess walking into the lobby. She looked GORGEOUS. Her brown hair was down around her shoulders and she was sporting a modest but sexy black dress. He was a little disappointed that her sexy legs were shrouded in a pair of silk stockings but the high heels she was wearing were definitely sexy. Sam smiled as he slowly stood up to greet her, still nervously feeling around his back to make sure his shirt was still tucked in.

"You look beautiful." said Sam.

"Thanks." said Jess with a small smile.

As they began walking into the restaurant, Sam felt Jess take his hand. He looked at her. She smiled.

"Hi, we have a reservation for 8:15." said Jess, smiling politely at the hostess.

As they walked over to their table, Sam mind felt at ease in the formal setting of the restaurant. The candles at each table and the very dim lighting not only made for a romantic mood but ensure that no one in the restaurant would be able to see whatever bulges there were under his black slacks. Thinking quickly, Sam got behind Jess to pull out her chair for her. She smiled at him as she sat down.

"Can we get you guys anything to drink this evening?" asked the server.

"I'll have a glass of wine." said Jess.

Sam smiled.

"I'll have a rum and coke." he said.

"You look handsome tonight." said Jess smiling at Sam.

"Thanks, you look... pretty great yourself." said Sam smiling shyly.

Jess reached across the table and put her hand on Sam's.

"And I wanted to thank you again for booking that trip to the spa for me. I needed it. That was... really sweet of you. You can really be a thoughtful guy when you want to be." said Jess.

"Well, I dunno, I guess I'll just have to be... thoughtful more often." said Sam with a nervous chuckle.

A few drinks later and both Sam and Jess were feeling very relaxed. Sam slouched in his chair sipping his third rum and coke, now so relaxed that he'd almost forgotten about his diaper. In truth, he still knew it was there, but the thought was in the back of his mind. His anxiety had vanished. He told a joke to lighten the mood and, to his surprise, Jess let out a fairly loud, girlish giggle.

"Hey you wanna keep it down. I don't think the kitchen staff heard you." Sam said with a smirk.

"Sorry, sweetie." said Jess still smiling.

"And I thought I was gonna be the one to embarrass us tonight."

Jess, still smiling, just rolled her eyes.

"You're protected Sam. How exactly would you embarrass me?"

"I don't know, honey. I guess I owe you an apology. I guess I'm not as thick skinned as I thought. This whole... 'wearing protection' thing has just been hard to adjust to." said Sam.

"I understand you have a medical condition, Sam but you're still my husband and I love you."

"Thanks, Jess. I love you too."

"And I'm your wife and if you need help with something, I want to be there for you. And if you need help with your protection, thats okay too. I just don't want either of us to get embarrassed in public, you know?"

"I know, I know I'm sorry..." said Sam staring at the table.

"Whats wrong, honey?" asked Jess reaching across the table and putting her hand on his.

"Its nothing." he said taking another sip of his drink.

"Sam, honey, look at me." said Jess.

"He looked up."

"Do you need to go potty?"

His cheeks turned red but he said nothing. Slowly, he nodded.

"Its okay, sweetie." she said stroking his hand.

"I mean, its not an emergency, I'll be okay. I can easily get to the bathroom. You trust me to do the tapes myself, right?" asked Sam testing the situation.

"Sweetie, I love you and I don't want to make you feel self conscious... but you've been drinking and... if you don't put them on right you could have a serious leak."

"Well, what do you expect me to do?" asked Sam in a meek, quiet sounding voice.

"Do you have to go number one or number two?" asked Jess.

"Jess! Jeez, number okay?" said Sam blushing.

"Okay, okay. Just making sure, sweetie. Well... normally, I'd say we could go back to the room and ask them to hold our table but... our food's going to be here soon. I don't want it to get cold, you know?"

Sam sighed.

"Do you think you might be able to hold it for a little longer, sweetie?" she asked.

"I can... try, yeah. Whatever, I don't really have to go that bad anyway." said Sam trying to brush it off.

"Well, I promise not to be upset with you if you have an accident, okay?"

Sam nodded. What Sam had always hated most about wearing diapers during the day was how difficult the padding made it for him to cross his legs. 'If there wasn't so much damn padding, I might actually be able to hold it until we get back to the room' he thought. Once the food arrived, Sam felt a little better. His steak was cooked just the way he liked it and, he had to admit, he'd been pretty hungry. Tired of being uncomfortable, Sam let go and started peeing. He sighed as he felt the diaper swell and the warmth surround his crotch. Sitting there, totally still, hands in his lap, staring at the table, it must have been obvious. He heard Jess say something to him but he wasn't listening.

"Sam?.... earth to Sam." said Jess waving her hand in front of his face.

"Huh?" was all he could manage to say.

"Did you wet your diaper?" she asked.

"Jess, shhh. Don't talk so loud, okay?"

"No one heard me, sweetie. Its okay. Its just an accident and you're protected so its not a big deal, okay? Accidents happen."

That subtle feeling of shame and embarrassment had begun to set in again. Things had been going so well. True, he had to wear a diaper to dinner but between the drinks, the meal, and the low lighting; Jess was finally starting to loosen up. Jess took his hand again.

"Don't be upset, sweetie. I'm not. Its okay. Look at me, honey."

Sam looked in Jess' eyes. She looked so beautiful in the candlelight. Her outfit might not have shown off her legs that well, but it displayed a fair amount of cleavage. As Jess stroked his hand, he could feel his erection pressing up against the warm inside of his diaper.

"Well... your diaper is already wet. You might as well order another drink while we wait for the check. What do you think? Another rum and coke? C'mon, you're on vacation."

Sam smiled a little. The drink helped. In fact Sam thought, in a situation like this, getting a little drunk was exactly what he wanted to do. After they paid the check, Sam stood up. Feeling the heavy droop between his legs, he immediately felt nervous. He just stood there staring at the bulge under his pants. He then looked around the restaurant. His diaper had been practically invisible when they came in but now, with the added weight, an awkward waddle would certainly be obvious to anyone who looked. Jess put her arm around Sam's shoulder and held his hand.

"Sweetie, look at me. Its okay. No one will notice. C'mon, lets go back to the room and we'll get you changed. Its okay."

Sam nodded.

• Like 3

Jess kept her arm around Sam's shoulder, stroking his back as they walked out of the restaurant. Sam felt a little reassured by the fact that they were both drunk and just a little off balance. Still... as they left the restaurant and walked through the lobby, he felt like everyone was staring at him, like everyone could see his awkward waddle. He breathed a sigh of relief and Jess slid the key card into the door.

"I'm sorry, Jess. I thought I could hold it, really. I didn't mean to embarrass you." began Sam.

"Hey, Sam, look at me. You didn't embarrass me at all. I don't think I saw a single person look at us. And if they did, so what? We were walking out of a restaurant late at night and we were both a little drunk. If anyone looked at us, they would see a drunk couple, not a guy in wet diaper."

"I guess. I dunno, I'm just sorry that happened."

"Hey, stop. You have nothing to be sorry about, sweetie." said Jess putting her fingertip over Sam's lips.

"Come here." said Jess putting her arms around Sam and hugging him.

"You're my husband. I love you... just the way you are... okay?" whispered Jess

Sam nodded. Jess then leaned in and looked into Sam's eyes.

"Its okay."

She then slowly leaned in and stroked his hair a little before kissing him on the lips. Not a big kiss. Not a passionate one. But a little longer than a simple peck on the cheek. Then she walked over to the bed and opened up Sam's gym bag pulling out a small plastic bag, a new diaper, a box of baby wipes, and some powder.

"C'mon." she said patting the towel on the bed.

Sam slowly walked over until he was standing right next to Jess. Jess gently grabbed hold of his shirt and began untucking it, pulling it out of his pants. She then slowly began unbuttoning it.

"Hey stop for a second. Can I at least keep my shirt on?" asked Sam.

"Its a nice shirt. I don't want it to get wet, sweetie. We're going to bed soon anyway... would you feel better if I grabbed you a t shirt from your suit case?"

Sam nodded. Jess slowly took off his shirt, walked over to his suitcase, and set it down before pulling out a white t shirt. As she did this Sam squirted a little more pee into his diaper, feeling the warmth trickle over his testicles before getting quickly absorbed into the diaper.

"Lift your arms up for me." she said.

Sam was a little surprised at this command but he did as he was told. As soon as Jess pulled the t shirt over him, she began unbuttoning his pants. As she slid them down around his ankles, Sam stepped out of them. Jess stood there for a moment, feeling the inside of Sam's pants.

"All dry." she said with a smile.

Jess folded Sam's pants and set them down on the floor. As she leaned over, he could see the outline of her panties beneath her sheer dress. Once again, he felt his erection pressing up against the warm inside of his diaper. Jess put her hands on his shoulders.

"Sit down." she said.

As Sam stood there looking at Jess, he could feel tears welling up in his eyes. He didn't know exactly why he felt so down. On the one hand, he was touched by his wife's kind words. And yet he felt so naked standing in front of Jess in only a t shirt and a wet diaper while Jess stood there, looking sexy as ever in her black dress. But it wasn't as if Jess had never seen him in a wet diaper before. Part of him just felt disappointed that the prospect of having sex with Jess was beginning to seem more and more distant.

"Sit down, sweetie. Its okay." said Jess pushing his shoulders back a little.

Sam leaned in and hugged her. He didn't know why he had the sudden urge to do so. Immediately, he began to feel self conscious about his wet diaper being so close to Jess. 'Is this really grossing her out?' he wondered. But despite all that nervousness, he couldn't let go. Her embrace was so warm... and the aroma of her hair, her perfume was so wonderful. He fought with every bit of his strength to hold back tears. He managed to succeed, sniffling just a little as Jess rubbed his back.

"Its okay. Sit down. You'll feel better once we change you, okay?"

Sam nodded and sat down. Jess put her hands on his shoulders pushing him gently back onto the bed.

"Its okay... just relax. Let me take care of it." she whispered.

Jess slowly ripped open the tapes of his diaper. Feeling the cool air on his damp skin, Sam's erection began to grow larger... but Jess said nothing.

"Legs." she said.

Sam grabbed his knees and Jess slid the wet diaper out from under him before folding it and placing it in a plastic bag. She then pulled out two baby wipes and began wiping Sam's butt, then his crotch. Sam cringed at the feeling of the cold wipes on his skin but, try as he might, he couldn't get his erection to go away. If anything, the wipes just made it worse as he felt their cool caress over his testicles. Jess then shook some powder onto his butt before rubbing it in. Sam could hear the familiar sound of her unfolding another diaper before she slid it under his butt.

"Okay, down." she said.

Sam sat his butt down on the open diaper. Jess then began wiping Sam's testicles before grasping his penis through the cool baby wipe in her hand. She stroked his shaft with the wipe a little bit, although Sam suspected this was more of an effort to clean him more thoroughly than a sexual advance. Nevertheless, it still felt really good.

"Oh my, someone's a little excited." said Jess with a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I uh... its just that you're touching my..."

"Shhh, its okay, Sam. Its only natural. I just want to make sure you're all clean." said Jess.

She then pulled out two more baby wipes and began wiping off her hands. She tossed the wipes in the plastic trash bag and walked over to the other side of the bed. Sam glanced at her, thinking how odd it was for her to just walk away while his diaper lay there, wide open. Although, with his erection, he knew it would be next to impossible for her to close the diaper and achieve any decent fit. 'Was she waiting for the erection to subside?' he wondered. Jess then lifted up her leg and set her foot down on the night stand. She reached under the fabric of her dress and began sliding down her silk stockings. She seemed to be taking her time as she began slowly sliding the next one down. Now tired of laying on the bed and waiting for Jess to return, Sam sat up.

"Hey, what did I say? I told you to relax." said Jess walking over to Sam with her hands on her hips.

"Its just... it feels like I've been laying here forever." said Sam.

"Lay down. C'mon, sweetie." she said before gently kissing him on the lips, then putting her hands on Sam's and pushing him back down onto his back. She pulled out another baby wipe and stroked Sam's shaft a little. Sam closed his eyes feeling Jess grasping him through the cool baby wipe.

"Well, you just can't seem to keep it down tonight, can you?"

Sam didn't know what to say. Jess just looked down at him with a serious look in her eyes. For a moment, Sam wondered if he was in trouble. Then he watched as Jess slowly slid her lacy, light blue panties down until they were around her ankles. 'For once, SHE was the one who was wet' Sam thought to himself.

"You bad boy.... close your eyes." she whispered with a small smile on her face.

Sam did as he was told. Jess slowly climbed on top of him, straddling him. He put his hands on her smooth, feminine legs as she gently grabbed hold of his shaft sliding it inside of her. Sam gasped a little as he felt this sensation. He opened his eyes on looked at Jess. She stared right at him, putting her hands on his shoulders.

"Don't cum until I tell you to." she said.

Slowly, she began thrusting her hips back and forth... then up and down. It felt amazing. Sam smiled as he began panting.

"Oooh, Sam." moaned Jess, as she began bouncing up and down on his penis.

Sam could now feel her vagina tightening. He bit his lip trying his best to resist the urge to cum as he watched Jess' breasts bounce up and down, slowly slipping out of her dress. Sam felt totally pinned down with Jess leaning on him with her hands on his shoulders. He wanted so badly to grab hold of his wife's breasts but he could barely move his arms. His one distraction was the tickling he felt of the baby powder in his butt crack and the open diaper under his butt. But these distractions were meaningless in comparison to the great pleasure he felt as Jess began bouncing faster and faster on his penis.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh Sam!" she shouted as her vagina tensed up one last time.

As this happened, Sam couldn't take it anymore and he exploded, cumming uncontrollably as he grasped Jess' smooth legs. It felt amazing.

Now totally out of breath, Jess slowly slid Sam's penis out and climbed off of him before laying down on the bed.

"Oh.... wow, Sam, that was... just, wow." said Jess with a smile.

"I love you." said Sam.

"I love you too, sweetie." said Jess slowly getting off the bed and walking over to Sam.

She sprinkled a little powder onto Sam's testicles and penis before slowly rubbing it in. She then pulled his diaper up, closing it, and smoothing the tapes out. She then walked over to her suitcase and pulled out a pair of purple briefs and put them on before sliding off her dress. She was topless but faced the wall and Sam only caught a brief glimpse of her breasts before she slid a t shirt on. Sam pulled the covers over himself. He never felt so cozy and relaxed in his entire life. Jess climbed under the covers with him and put her palm against his face.

"That was amazing." she said with a smile.

"Yeah." said Sam.

Sam rolled over and felt Jess snuggle up behind him. She patted his diapered butt.

"Sleep tight, sweetie." she said.

Just as Sam was drifting off the sleep, he felt the urge to pee again. Totally relaxed and still a little drunk, he simply let loose. He was beginning to almost enjoy the warm feeling of his diaper swelling. He soon fell into a deep sleep.

Sam awoke the next morning, slowly opening his eyes and trying to adjust to the bright sunshine. He glanced at the digital clock on the night stand. 9:45. 'Damn!' he thought to himself, knowing full well that checkout time was 10. It was Sunday morning and the vacation was coming to an end. Still... Sam smiled as he thought about all that had gone on the previous night. He sat up in bed, feeling the thick, damp bulge between his legs. Jess was fully dressed wearing a pink sweatshirt and a pair of tight jeans, packing the last of her items up in her suitcase. She smiled at Sam.

"How'd you sleep, sweetie?"

"Like a rock." said Sam with a small yawn.

"Is your diaper wet?" she asked.

"Oh, uh.... yeah it is."

"Okay, well checkout time is 10 so lets get you changed and get on the road." said Jess pulling the covers off of Sam.

Sam scooted towards the edge of the bed.

"Lift up your butt for me." said Jess.

Sam did as he was told as Jess slid a towel underneath his butt. She quickly ripped open the tapes. Sam shivered a little as he felt the cool air hit his genitals once again.

"Okay... up." said Jess.

Jess thoroughly but quickly wiped Sam down. As he felt her grasp his testicles through the cool baby wipes, Sam thought for a moment that this might be evolving into yet another sexual advance. But Jess quickly tossed the wipes into a trash bag and shook some baby powder onto her hands before rubbing it into his testicles, legs, and butt cheeks. Just as Sam felt himself getting a little hard, Jess pulled the front of the diaper up and taped it into place. He then felt Jess slipping a pair of sweat pants around his ankles and pulling them up a little.

"I got it, I got it." said Sam grabbing his sweat pants and pulling them up, a tad uncomfortable with the idea of his wife dressing him.

"Okay, I packed up the rest of your clothes and supplies and put our key cards on the table. I'm gonna run to the bathroom one last time and then we'll head out, okay?"

Sam nodded. Sam pondered for a moment why his wife had tried to slip his pants onto him when he was perfectly capable of doing it himself... and why she had taken his clothes off the way she did last night. Jess had always been a fairly caring person. After all, she did work as a nurse for several years so caring for others was practically second nature for her. But that was the first time she had tried to put his pants on for him. Even the notion that Jess had packed up his clothes, gone through his suitcase, and picked out a pair of pants for him seemed a little odd to Sam. He looked at the sweat pants he was wearing. He knew full well that Jess had picked out sweat pants because she knew they would be easier to pull down if she were to perform a diaper change on him. Waking to find his things packed up and his wife changing his diaper really made Sam feel like a toddler. Jess then walked out of the bathroom and picked up her suitcase, abruptly interrupting Sam's pouting and self pity.

"Ready to go?" she asked.

Sam nodded. He got up, grabbed his suitcase and they proceeded to the lobby to check out. After loading their suitcases into the back of their SUV, they were off again. Sam had offered to drive but Jess simply told him not to worry about it. In truth, Sam suspected this was just because Jess never seemed to trust Sam to drive her vehicle and had criticized his own driving on a few occasions. Still, Sam was glad to be back in the passenger seat again and heading home. Sam reclined his seat a little and got comfortable. With a yawn, he contemplated going back to sleep.

"Jess, I just want you to know that... I had a lot of fun last night." Sam said with a smile.

"Me too, sweetie... me too." said Jess.

Sam just stared out the window, his eyes glazed over, watching the scenery as they drove through the mountains. The tall evergreen trees seemed to stretch toward the clouds and he felt a strange sensation in his ears as they began descending in elevation.

"Hey Jess..." said Sam breaking the long silence between them.

"Whats up?" she said glancing at Sam.

"Could we um... maybe stop, like at the next gas station?" asked Sam shyly.

"Yeah, why? Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

"Did you wet your diaper?" she asked.

"No, no I'm fine. I'm... all dry."

"Do we need to find a potty?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. If we could just stop at the next gas station or whatever."

"Sure, sweetie. But, just so you know, the next station might still be 15 minutes away or so.

"Really?" asked Sam.

"Yeah, you were asleep when we drove through here the other day. Its kind of desolate."

Sam sighed.

"Is it an emergency?" she asked tentatively.

"Um, no. But... I don't know. Maybe if its going to be that long, we could pull off to the side of the road somewhere, at some point?" he asked.

"Uh... I don't think so, sweetie."

"What? Why not?" he pressed.

"Because we're going 50 miles per hour down a one lane highway, through a mountain pass, Sam. There isn't anywhere where we can just pull over. There's a cliff on one side and a guardrail on the other."

"Okay, well, not here but, as soon as you find a place." said Sam.

"Okay, yeah if I can do it safely then maybe. I think there's a scenic overlook up this way but I'm not exactly sure where it is. But seriously Sam, we've been over this already. If you can hold it, then hold it. If not, thats what your diaper is for. I won't be mad, accidents happen, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I know. I just... don't want to, okay? So if we could just pull over at the next available opportunity-"

"Sam, I told you if there was a safe place to pull over then I would, okay? But you can see the road just as well as I can and its not safe right now. If you're that uncomfortable, you should just go."

Sam stared out his window apprehensively at the craggy landscape. Jess was right. The steep cliffs on either side provided no room for them to stop.

"So... you said that scenic overlook was pretty close, right?" asked Sam.

"Okay, seriously? What is your problem, Sam? You're really getting on my last nerve right now. I told you we'd stop at the next available opportunity and you keep pushing me." snapped Jess, now visibly upset.

"I'm sorry! I just want to go to the bathroom!" pleaded Sam.

"Well, I'm real sorry Sam but there's nowhere to stop right now. Thats why you're wearing a diaper. Because I knew this would happen and I didn't want you to piss your pants on the way up here and on the way back down. I know you're not crazy about the idea of going in your diaper. I'm not crazy about the idea of changing it. But, seriously, you're just going to have to deal with it. Its just one wet diaper and we'll change you out of it as soon as we can, okay?"

"Its not that..." said Sam.

"Whats not that?" asked Jess.

"Forget it. Lets just get there, okay?" said Sam hunched over with his arms crossed.

"No, seriously, what is it?" asked Jess.

"Nothing. Just... forget it.

"Seriously, Sam, what is it? You have to pee and if we don't stop soon you're gonna wet your diaper, right?"

"Yeah... I mean, no. I don't just have to... I mean I have to go... you know... I have to... um"

"Poop?" asked Jess.

Sam sighed.

"Yeah. And I can hold it, okay? I just want us to stop, you know... soon, okay?"

There were a few seconds of silence before Jess said anything. Sam knew what she was thinking.

"Okay, sweetie, just stay calm and hang in there, okay?" said Jess stroking his knee a little.

Sam just stared at the road ahead, hoping the pass would open up and give way to a valley... or that at least the road might widen. Sitting hunched over in his seat with his arms crossed eased some of the pressure in his stomach but Sam was beginning to get fairly uncomfortable. He pulled back the waistband of his sweat pants a little and stared at his white diaper underneath. Jess had diapered him pretty tightly. He slid his fingers into the waistband of the diaper to try to relieve some of the pressure on his stomach. He didn't even want to THINK about using his diaper. The idea was just so far out from his mind, he couldn't even contemplate it. He told himself that he would be uncomfortable for only a little while longer. Jess glanced over at Sam. She could tell by the look on his face that he was uncomfortable.

"At least you're wearing a diaper. I mean... it could be worse, you know?" said Jess breaking the awkward silence between them.

"Yeah... its great but I'm not gonna use it, okay?"

"Okay... good." she said.

Sam was now beginning to at least contemplate a 'worse case scenario'. 'What if he actually had to go in his diaper?' he wondered. He leaned to his left, trying to roll onto his side, resting his elbow on the center console of the vehicle. He didn't really like being so close to Jess in his current predicament. In fact, he didn't want to be around her at all. He wanted privacy if he was going to have to use his diaper. But at the very least, his current position meant that his butt was facing away from Jess and any sounds... or smells might be less obvious. He loosened his seat belt a little. His eyes were closed but he could feel Jess gently stroking his back. He cringed at the feeling of her warm hand on the back of his neck. He kept telling himself that there would be a place to stop- that the pass would open up... any minute now. Preparing for the worst, Sam tried to lift his butt off the seat as best he could. Glancing at Sam and seeing the awkward position he was in, Jess now began to wonder if Sam was going to lose his control... or if perhaps he had already.

Sam thought maybe, just maybe, if he could pee a little bit, that might relieve some of the pressure. He sighed a little as he felt the front of his diaper warm up. Suddenly, he felt his stomach cramp one final time, letting out an audible, wet sounding fart pushing warm, wet poop out into the seat of his diaper. He could feel it as it spread out over his cheeks. He felt a strange combination of great physical relief and deep embarrassment. He was so much more comfortable and yet, at the same time, so much less comfortable. He kept his eyes closed most of the time but the one time he opened them, he saw Jess glancing at him. Sam took two deep breaths, then grunted a little as he pushed more poop out into his diaper. Sam exhaled deeply, finally feeling like he was finished. He felt Jess' hand stroking his back again. But she said nothing.

Feeling relieved, Sam was still physically uncomfortable now leaning on the center console trying his best to use the strength of his arms to keep his butt off the seat. He couldn't bare to sit down. In truth, the feeling wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. Emotionally, he was pretty upset. Psychologically, he was mortified and embarrassed. Using the diaper had been rough. But now that he was finished, the physical feeling in the seat of his diaper really wasn't so bad. 'Kind of the same as a wet diaper' he thought to himself. Suddenly, they took a rather sharp turn causing the vehicle to lean to the right. Slipping, Sam rolled back onto the seat. As his butt came to rest on the seat again, he felt the warm poop spread out over his cheeks going up into his butt crack and squishing over the base of his balls. As much as he hated to admit it, the feeling of warmth in the seat of his diaper actually turned him on slightly. But the smell was really gross. Jess cracked a window to let some air in. He knew she could smell him.

"Do you at least feel... more comfortable now?" asked Jess.

Sam said nothing. He couldn't bare to even talk about it. He just covered his face with his hands and closed his eyes. If he cried, he couldn't let Jess see his tears. He just wanted to go home now... as soon as possible. He put his hands down and opened his eyes when he heard Jess' turn signal. He saw a large sign that read "MIRROR LAKE SCENIC OVERLOOK".

"Why are we stopping?" asked Sam.

"Take a wild guess." Jess said sarcastically.

Sam said nothing.

"Well, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you're in serious need of a diaper change." said Jess.

"Can we please just go home?" pleaded Sam.

"Sweetie, home is an hour away. You think I'm just gonna let you sit there all the way home with a messy diaper. Uh... can your say 'diaper rash'?"

They pulled into a dirt parking lot. Thankfully, there wasn't a single other car there. Sam was overwhelmed. He wouldn't know where to begin changing his own messy diaper but the thought of Jess doing it was even worse. If they could just get home as soon as possible, he could shower and get rid of the diaper himself. Jess grabbed Sam's gym bag out of the back seat and got out of the vehicle. She walked over to Sam's door and opened it up. Sam just sat there, afraid to move.

"Okay, c'mon honey. You need to get out. I'll help you, come here."

"Jess, seriously, you can roll the windows down. I'll be okay. Lets just get home."

"Sam, get out of the car."

"Look Jess, I need you to-"

"Sam, I'm not exactly thrilled about this either. Trust me, changing a poopy diaper was not how I wanted to spend my last day of the vacation. But I'm not letting you ride home like that, okay? Now get out."

Sam didn't want to move. He just sat there staring at the floor.

"Sam, I'm going to count to three. And if you're not out of the car by the time I get to three, we're gonna have serious problems. I know you're upset. I'm not so thrilled myself. But just get out of the car so we can get this over with, okay? ONE..."

"Okay, okay." said Sam slowly lifting himself off the seat and taking Jess' hand to balance as he stepped down out of the SUV. Jess opened the back of the SUV and took out both of their suitcases before folding the back seats down. She laid down a towel. There was now plenty of room.

"Do we really have to do this here?" asked Sam glancing around.

"Okay, new rule, no more talking... at least until we get this over with." said Jess as she pulled off her pink sweatshirt.

Underneath it, she was wearing a tight, white t shirt. Underneath it, he could just barely make out a black bra. Even with all that had happened, Sam still had to marvel at how attractive she was. As Jess began pulling out the wipes, rash cream, powder, and of course- a clean diaper; the full reality of the situation began to hit him. He had just pooped his pants. Now, his wife- a beautiful women- the women he'd just made love to the previous night, was about to change his poopy diaper and there was absolutely nothing he could do.

"Okay, hop up." said Jess patting the towel that she'd placed in the back seat.

"Shouldn't I take off my-"

"Hey, what did I say? No talking, sweetie. I worked at a hospital. I've done this before. Now hop up."

Sam slowly climbed into the back of the vehicle and sat down. His legs dangled over the side. Once again, the poop in his diaper spread out across his butt cheeks.

"Take off your shoes." said Jess.

Sam did as he was told and slowly began untying his tennis shoes. Anxious to speed the process along, Jess grabbed hold of his other shoe and began untying it for him. She then pulled both shoes off of him and set them on the ground before removing his socks.

"Now lets get these sweat pants off." she said.

Sam lifted his butt and slid the pants down over his bulky diaper. Jess grabbed hold of them and slid them off of his legs. He was now sitting in the back of their car in only his t shirt and poopy diaper. Jess leaned over him and slowly began rolling up his t shirt until his stomach was almost fully exposed.

"Lay back." said Jess pushing back on his shoulders.

"Okay... lets see what the damage is." said Jess ripping open the tapes and opening up the diaper.

Sam closed his eyes. He didn't want to think about what Jess was seeing right at that moment. Jess lifted the damp front of Sam's diaper up and used it to wipe off a good portion of what was on his butt.

"Okay, lift up your butt."

Jess slid the messy diaper out from under him and set it in the trash bag. Then she pulled out several baby wipes from their container. Sam could feel the cold wipes on his skin as Jess slowly and methodically began wiping every inch of his butt. She must have been wiping for two minutes straight. Sam kept his eyes closed. It felt like it was taking forever. Finally, he felt Jess move up to begin wiping off his crotch. The cold caress of the wipes on his balls let him know that the change was almost over. The close attention Jess paid to his balls made his penis get a little hard.

"Unbelievable. I just cleaned ten pounds of crap off your ass and you're getting a boner."

He cringed as he felt Jess' hands rubbing a cool cream into his butt cheeks. 'Probably the diaper rash cream' he thought. He sighed in relief as he felt the tickle of the baby powder being shaken onto his butt and rubbed in. He opened his eyes and saw Jess, with an irritated look on her face, opening up a clean diaper before sliding it under his butt.

"Down." she said.

Jess quickly pulled the front of his diaper up and taped it in place. She then pulled out several baby wipes and began wiping off her hands thoroughly.

"Okay... I'm gonna go throw this away. Why don't you put your pants back on while I'm doing that." said Jess as she walked over to the trash cans carrying the large plastic bag.

Sam quickly slid his sweat pants back up covering up his fresh, clean diaper. At much as he wished he could have avoided the entire ordeal, he was glad he could ride back home clean and dry. His only real fear was the awkwardness that was sure to follow. He had pooped in his diaper... and his wife had just changed him. And even though he hated to admit it... he was grateful that she had.

• Like 3

WOW!! What a chapter! Things are looking up...and looking down! Finally Sam gets some sexual relief. What a great step forward! Or is it? Jess is getting more and more control over Sam and he is buying into it, if only reluctantly. NOW, he's slipping more and more...he's embarassed about pooping in his diaper, but he doesn't feel that bad about it. Jess is 'accepting' but also pushing him gently toward more and more need for diapers.

I won't even try to guess what more will be coming in this story! Each chapter is a wonderful development of plot and character. And thanks for these two updates following so close together.

• Like 1

Well, let's say that your sexual descriptions are not creating so much empathy with characters.

What follows, instead, is mustered in a much better way... In the second part I felt really sorry and embarassed for him!

Well, let's say that your sexual descriptions are not creating so much empathy with characters.

What follows, instead, is mustered in a much better way... In the second part I felt really sorry and embarassed for him!

We've had fairly little insight into Jess' mind. She initially didn't like the idea of diapers for Sam, but her friend convinced her. Now, she seems to have bought into the idea not only to prevent wet beds but to put and keep Sam 'in his place.'

The fact that the sexual scene might have been underplayed could be pinned to a lack of description from the author, but in a way, I read it (maybe because I wanted to) as being more manipulation of Sam by Jess. He's made to lie on top of his diaper and has been powdered. Rather than taping him into it, Jesse's climbed on top of him and initiated sex, even verbally expecting him to obey her wish to time his orgasm. Now, it seems, Sam is mixing the feelings of sex with increasing domination from Jesse, and the feeling of being in diapers. He certainly enjoyed the sex, but that joy was firmly imprinted with Jess' firm and ever increasing control of him and his increasing 'need' for diapers.

He started by having accidents in bed. Jess has turned that into complete domination of Sam, 24/7 diaper use for pee - and now for poop! With all this in mind, I don't find it out of place at all to have the sex scene fairly mild.

NewGuy20, I don't mean to be defining your story for you, and if I have overstated any opinions, I apologize. I'm representing how I've read your story, only. I've been confused here and there myself, but that has only built interest. Some of that confusion gets cleared up the further into the story we get. You are doing a great job and I eagerly await each addition to it.

Thanks for all the comments. I'm always flattered people care enough to leave comments at all and I always want to hear opinions. I like hearing people's opinions of the characters and their motivations. Constructive criticism in particular is always valuable to me. Bonsai, not exactly sure what you mean by saying "sexual descriptions have created little empathy for the characters." Do you feel that some of the descriptions in the story are superficial and you're looking forward to seeing more intimate character development? Or are you simply suggesting that, for the most part, there has not been a lot of actual sex in the story? Either way, it sounds like you were pleased with the latest installment.

Leave comments (positive or negative) any time guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam and Jess were quiet for most of the ride home. He couldn't help wondering if Jess blamed him for what happened. In a way, she was right. It could have been a lot worse if he hadn't been wearing a diaper. In theory, an accident like this could have happened at any time. Sam tried to tell himself that it was just bad timing but the fact of the matter was that he was still a little shaken. After all, this was the first time he had pooped his pants since he was 8 years old.

There was a strange comfort and peace of mind that came from wearing a diaper, not only for him, but for Jess also. They both knew the alternative would always be worse. Despite the fact that Sam was beginning to get used to wearing diapers, he still had some very mixed feelings about them. It all came down to a bold trade off between physical and emotional comfort- one that Sam had always been reluctant to make. If he held it in and tried to use the bathroom, he'd feel more secure about himself but far more uncomfortable. And of course, if he had an accident WITHOUT protection, he'd suffer a huge blow to his ego. On the other hand, if he wore a diaper, he could be afforded the mental security of knowing his accident could be contained along with the added physical comfort of knowing that he didn't need to obsess about holding everything in. He had begun to feel so comfortable that, occasionally, he would use his diaper on purpose just so he wouldn't have to get up. But he always told himself it was for a specific reason- like the previous night when he'd wet his diaper to enjoy a tender moment snuggling with his wife. He was, after all, on vacation. Even the feeling of having an accident in his diaper hadn't been as bad as he'd thought it would be. For years, Sam has experienced the feeling of wet sheets and, in a few select cases, wet pants. The coldness, the dampness, the stains, the embarrassment. He now had an opportunity to leave all of that behind. Sam now realized that accidents in diapers weren't nearly as bad. When he peed, the garment would wick all the moisture away from his skin leaving him with only a feeling of warmth. While there was bound to be some inevitable embarrassment, it probably wouldn't really be 'public' embarrassment and the peace of mind he would have would be wonderful. But it was still such a struggle for him to admit it to Jess. He'd always tried to act tough around her but, at the end of the day, she always wore the pants in the relationship. Admitting that he NEEDED diapers, not only at night, but during public outings and long car trips too was still too much for him to handle.

Despite all the embarrassment of the day, Sam was glad Jess had changed his diaper. He wouldn't have known where to even begin changing it on his own, even if she would have allowed it. And her past experiences as a nurse had certainly paid off and the change had been far shorter than he'd expected. In a way, the experience had been more surreal than embarrassing. Sam knew he had a serious accident and made a huge mess. But his clothing was fine, the car was fine, and the smell was now gone- and he hadn't done a thing with the exception of sitting still. He hadn't cleaned up anything. One moment he was in a poopy diaper, and the next he was sitting by his wife driving home like nothing had happened. In fact, he actually felt a lot cleaner than usual. The rash cream, the extra powder, the clean diaper were all extra comfortable. He couldn't bring himself to thank Jess but, in retrospect, he was actually glad she hadn't allowed him to ride home like that for an hour... not to mention the diaper rash that could have followed.

Now trying to get his mind off of diapers, AND the embarrassing morning that had revolved around them, Sam began reflecting on the previous evening. The sex had been nothing short of great... probably for Jess too he reasoned. He hadn't heard such moans since their wedding night. Sam began to feel his erection begin to press up against the fresh padding of his new diaper. Very nonchalantly, he leaned forward a little trying to afford himself a more comfortable position but his erection wasn't going away. He pressed his hand up against the front of his sweat pants in an attempt to rearrange things a little but the padding was so thick, it was difficult to feel himself through the diaper. In truth, the thing he hated most about diapers was not the accidents or the embarrassment, it was the fact that when he was diapered, the thick padding (as soft and comfortable as it was) made it difficult to relieve himself sexually... or even really touch or feel himself underneath. He grabbed at the front of his diaper to get a better grip. His penis slid over to a different corner of the diaper. The shift felt really good. Not only did he have more room now, but the extra powder Jess used meant there was almost no friction inside the diaper. He couldn't help himself. Very slowly, hoping Jess would be too preoccupied with driving to notice, he grabbed the front of his diaper again with one hand... being very careful to glance at the time on his cell phone hoping to distract Jess. Just then, his concentration was interrupted by the sound of her voice.

"Thats disgusting, Sam. You know I don't like it when you do that."

"Do what?" asked Sam innocently.

"You know exactly what. You know, I'm trying not to be mad about the fact that I just changed my adult husband's messy diaper... because I know it was an accident and I know you couldn't help it. But on top of that, now I've got to watch you sitting in the passenger seat touching yourself the whole way home. Seriously, Sam. Not here. Not now."

"I'm... sorry. I was just... uncomfortable." said Sam timidly.

"Well, I'm uncomfortable watching you play with yourself... so there."

It wasn't long before they were home. Sam took off his diaper and took a long shower. Not that he needed to shower necessarily... he was pretty clean, but now that he was allowed to take his diaper off for the rest of the day, he wanted to get rid of the babyish aroma of the powder and the diaper rash cream still on his butt.

Jess sat in the living room with the telephone poised at her ear.

"Hello?" said a voice on the other end.

"Hey Shelby, its Jess." she said.

"Oh hi, Jess. Hows it going? How was your trip?"

"Good... I guess. I mean, we made really good time and we even got back a little early."

"Excellent. Well, how was your day?"

"Well... I changed a poopy diaper today."

"You... what?"

"I changed a poopy diaper today."

"I'm not following... did your friend at the office ask you to babysit again?"

"Nope." said Jess with a sigh.

"Oh, honey, you don't mean that-"

"Yeah, I do."

"Sam actually-"

"Yep."

"And afterwards, you..."

"Yep."

"What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it right now."

"Okay... so... are you and Sam still coming over for dinner tomorrow?"

"I don't know. I mean... yeah. Sure, Shelby, of course we are. We just spent all weekend together and I guess I need my space, you know? Look, I get off work at 4 tomorrow. You wanna go shopping just you and me before dinner?"

"Sure Jess, whatever you want. You know I'm here for you."

"Thanks, Shel." said Jess.

Shelby sat across from Jess, attentively listening to her every word as they ate lunch in their favorite restaurant.

"So did Sam get on your nerves this weekend?" asked Shelby.

"Well, no, I wouldn't say that." said Jess.

"When we talked on the phone, it sounded like you really needed a girls' day."

"Yeah, I did. Sam was... he was actually real sweet. When we were setting up the trip, he booked a massage for me at the hotel spa."

"How was it?"

"It was really relaxing, and then we had a romantic dinner that night and... it was just good to get away, you know?"

"Did you two... rekindle your romantic relationship?" asked Shelby inquisitively.

"Yeah... I guess you could say that." said Jess with a smile.

"Oh really? Its been a while hasn't it?" said Shelby with a mischievous grin.

Shelby began to blush.

"So it was a good trip?" asked Shelby, clearly fishing for a little more information but, at the same time, unwilling to mention what she saw as the elephant in the room.

"Yeah it was good. I mean, he fought me about wearing his diapers a few times but... I guess it was a good trip. Until... yesterday when Sam had his... accident."

"Was yesterday when he, um, you know... had his little... number two accident?"

Jess sighed.

"If you don't want to talk about it, I completely understand." said Shelby, now backing off a little.

"No... its just... when the food comes, we're definitely changing the subject but... what can I say? We were driving and Sam told me he wanted to stop and find a bathroom. I told him that there wasn't anywhere where we could immediately stop... which there wasn't. I told him to try to hold it... and... he couldn't."

"I'm sorry that happened to you, Jess. I know Sam's been a bed wetter for a while but has he ever had any issues with..."

"No, none. I mean, to be fair, we were coming out of the mountains and it was a long stretch of road and... I don't know. He told me he thought he could hold it. He had a lot to drink the night before and... I guess maybe his tummy was upset... I don't know. I know he couldn't help it. It was just... a lot to deal with."

"Yeah I'm sure. Sam's lucky to have you for a wife. Some women would have freaked out. I'm sure it wasn't a fun experience but this isn't your first adult diaper change."

"I know, I know. We've both seen it before. I just... took this desk job at the hospital because I didn't want to deal with that kind of stuff everyday. I didn't want to change diapers for a living." said Jess staring at the menu.

"Nobody WANTS to change diapers, hun. Its just part of the job." said Shelby very matter of factly.

"I know it is. I guess I just didn't think I would be changing diapers until... well, until I had kids."

"With the arguments Sam gives you, its probably like talking to a child... from what you've told me."

"Yeah, I guess I was just frustrated with him because of the attitude he gave me when I tried to change him. I know he was embarrassed but it was almost like arguing with a two year old. Its not the diaper change so much, it was just his attitude."

"Jess, at a certain point, you need to lay down the law and tell him that he can't argue with you when it comes to his diapers. At this point, he needs to accept that he has a medical condition."

"I don't know. I know he's embarrassed by it."

"But thats no excuse for his attitude, Jess. You understand that, right?"

"Yeah. I don't know why I got so upset. Wet diapers are no big deal. Seriously, at this point, a diaper is like nothing to me. And... even yesterday, like you said, its nothing I haven't seen before. I guess I just have anxiety about Sam having accidents during the daytime because, like I said earlier, he wet himself twice on the way up to the mountains. And that wasn't a big deal but then he had a seriously close call the next day. And he wasn't wearing any protection. I guess, for me, its just the anxiety issue. And, honestly Shelby, if Sam hadn't been wearing a diaper to dinner, I think I just would have been nervous the entire time. I seriously don't think we would have made love at all."

"So diapers turn you on?" asked Shelby with a smirk.

"Shelby! Dammit, keep your voice down."

"I'm sorry, Jess. You know I was just kidding."

"Its just that... when Sam is wearing protection, I feel like a weight has just been lifted off my shoulders. Its one less thing to worry about. And I can tell Sam is a lot more calm. Any attitude he gives me is usually before I have to diaper him. Once he's diapered, he usually gets too shy to put up much of a fight. In fact, sometimes he's even kind of sweet. I guess thats what got to me about his accident yesterday. Just the fact that he could actually be sitting there in a poopy diaper and argue with me about needing a change is just... so beyond."

"I know its not easy, Jess. But you need to lay down the law. He's getting used to wearing diapers but he's testing you. I told you... men are like children. He's going to keep testing you until you draw a line in the sand and tell him whats acceptable behavior. If Sam NEVER argued about his diapers, do you think you'd stress less?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think you guys would probably fight less if he just laid down on the bed and assumed the position whenever you told him it was diaper-time?"

"Yeah. Most of the spats we have revolve around his diapers. We don't fight about very much else. I guess... once he started wearing protection at night, I thought the tension would just end because we wouldn't be dealing with a wet bed every night. Don't get me wrong, I would never want to go back to the way things were. I just want Sam to stop fighting me tooth and nail every time I have to diaper him or change him."

• Like 4

NewGuy,what makes your narrative strong is that you keep developing Sam's POV step by step. We perceive his wife more through his eyes that from an external view. You keep doing it chapter after chapter, and it works perfectly because things move on a certain pattern: the emotions he is feeling are within a limited palette, but the intensity is slowly increased.

The sex in previous chapter was out of this pattern. While I perfectly know by now what goes through Sam's head when he is changed, when he has an accident or when Jess (or Shelby) deal with his reluctancy to leave them power, I have little idea on how he reacts after almost loosing any hope to have sex with his wife and then getting a surprise. Ok, pleasure is fine, but then afterwards his perception of the wife remains exactly the same and the story goes on with apparently no influence from the event.

So, the main reasons I say it's difficult to feel the emotion of the sex scene is: a) the event is out of the general pattern and b ) it does not modify Sam's attitude in any way.