LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam And Jess

Hey NewGuy, as much as I know all stories must end, I am sorry to see this one ending, but rest assured, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every chapter of this story and I will save this story to my fav. places so I can read it again, from the very start, that is if you don't mind.

I look forward to your next production and I am quote sure it will no doubt be as good as this one, if not better, although I find it hard to believe a story can get better.

Bravo. An excellent ending to an amazing story that is every little diaper boy's dream - to having a loving wife that enjoys diapering her husband. Sam and Jess were excellent characters and your writing brought them to life. I thoroughly enjoyed Sam's slow regression and final acceptance of his diapered destiny. Jess seems to be very happy having her little diaper boy by her side, without the worries that other wives have of their husbands. Thank you, NewGuy, for entertaining us with your story and I hope you are inspired to write and publish again in the not too distant future. Here is to Sam And Jess.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I seems to me the entries of 1/13/13 and 1/27/13 have also been severely truncated as well as the last two installments completely missing.  Perhaps someone who has made copies of these portions of the story could post them again here to make this a complete work again.  I just encountered this story for the first time and feel left hanging.  Regardless I found this a rare and interesting work for many of the reasons others in this thread have stated.

On 2/8/2011 at 10:33 PM, NewGuy20 said:

these two seriously need couples therapy.

• 1 year later...

I would like to say this story was pretty good, I agree the couple needs help, some couch time with a good shrink.

My biggest complaint I have, is the over use of OKAY, the more I read, with this and many story have crutch words, words that don't  need to be used.