LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam And Jess

Sam slid his cell phone out of his pocket and began scrolling towards his wife's number. On any other night, he might have have felt apprehension about making the call but the several beers he'd just drank gave him the confidence to hit 'call' without the slightest hesitation. As he stood outside of the bar with the phone to his ear, shivering in the cold night air, he began loosening his tie. The realization of just what a stressful work week he'd had finally began to sink in. It was nearly 10:00 on a Friday night and even after six beers he hadn't thought to take off his jacket or even loosen his tie until just now.

"Hello?" answered Jess.

"Hey hun, its me. Uh... hows it going?" asked Sam momentarily forgetting what he'd planned on saying.

"Fine. Did they just let you out?" she asked.

NOW Sam felt the apprehension. While the beer had greatly reduced it, he began to once again feel that lingering fear that Jess might be angry at him once the conversation had ended. He knew she hated him working late and had asked for him to make an effort to come home earlier. She knew his job was important but they hadn't even been married for a full year and, with their work schedules, it seemed like she was seeing less and less of him.

"I... um, actually got out pretty late and the guys invited me to have a beer with them so thats where I am. I just wanted to call and check in."

The phone was silent for a moment, then he heard Jess sigh. She knew if there was any alcohol involved whatsoever that she could count on their bed being soaked the next morning.

"You're at a bar?" she asked.

"Yeah, I didn't get out until 8:30 and the guys asked me to come have a beer with them and... its just been a long week, you know?"

"I know, honey but... I've had a long week too. And I was kind of hoping to see you in person before going to bed."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. Its just been a long week and the guys asked me to come have a beer with them and-"

"Are you drunk?"

"No, no I'm... okay."

"How many have you had?" she asked.

'I might as well get an estimate of how big the puddle in my bed is going to be tomorrow morning' she thought to herself.

"Six."

"Okay... you're drunk. What time are you planning on coming home?"

"Uh... I, uh."

"Um is not an answer, Sam. What time?"

"Okay, okay. I've got to go inside and talk to Phil. He's our designated driver. I'll see, maybe I can get a cab. I'm sorry, hun."

"Next time you decide to go out drinking with the boys, you need to call me and tell me where you are. And I don't want you out all night either. I'm going to bed, but I expect you home soon, okay?"

"Yeah... okay. See you soon." he said hanging up his phone.

Still shivering, Sam walked back inside and sat down with his friends.

"Can I get you guys anything else over here?" asked the waitress.

"Yeah, shot of tequila." said Sam.

"Oh wow, its gonna be a wild night, eh?" said Sam's friend.

"No, not really. I actually got to be going soon."

"Wife got you on a short leash?" asked his friend.

Sam said nothing. He just wanted to be a little more drunk before he got home. He was beginning hate the thought of getting into bed each night. Sam and Jess loved each other very much but marriage hadn't been living up to either of their expectations. For starters, Sam had a real bedwetting problem that had followed him since childhood and it only got worse with stress. Within the past few months, he could only remember a handful of dry nights. When they were dating, Jess had been so accepting of it when he finally worked up the courage to tell her. But knowing about it and living with it were two different things. Sam always insisted that he would take care of the sheets the morning after an accident but he was a heavy sleeper. Jess usually woke up before him. A few times she'd tried to wake her husband up but it always proved to be a chore. Half the time, she would just strip the sheets herself even with her groggy husband still on the bed, putting them in the laundry to prevent the bedroom from smelling like pee.

While his bedwetting embarrassed Sam like nothing else and he cringed at the thought of his wife having to wake up in a wet bed, there was another reason he hated climbing into bed with her. Jess often got stressed at work too and, as a result, their sex life as newlyweds had been almost non-existent. Sure, there were a few occasions when she would relax and the stars would align just right but the words "I'm just not in the mood" had become all too familiar to Sam within their first few months of marriage. Laying in bed next to his sleepy, half naked bride proved to be a tough task in itself. By now, he'd been rejected enough to know that groping her in bed after a long day at work was just irritating to her. The embarrassment of knowing his wife would wake up in a wet bed just made it worse. When she'd mentioned the idea of them getting separate beds, he said nothing. While he hated the thought of his wife waking up in a wet bed, the thought of them having separate beds was too much for him. He figured, after that, they might never have sex again.

Sam fumbled with his keys finally finding the right one and opening the door to their apartment. Even though he was drunk, he instantly became paranoid about waking his wife... who was a much lighter sleeper than he was. He quickly pulled off his shoes and set them down on the floor before making a mad dash for the bathroom. His small bladder and the alcohol had proved a bad combination and he was starting to feel desperate. He just barely got the bathroom door closed quietly before unbuttoning his pants. Sweet relief. Jess rolled over in bed, noticing the light that shone out from under the bathroom door and the surprisingly loud sound of her husband peeing. Sam shut off the light and walked into the bedroom in only his white, button down shirt and a pair of grey boxer briefs. He began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Hey." he heard his wife mumble, obviously still half asleep.

"Hey." he said, tossing his shirt on the floor and climbing into bed. As he lifted the covers, he got a good look at his wife's butt. The baggy t shirt she was wearing was riding up a little revealing a tight, light blue pair of bikini style panties covering her toned butt. The image was too much for him. Unable to control his urges, Sam leaned forward and put his hand on his wife's shoulder and began kissing her neck. She only groaned a little. He slid his hand down past her arm and began stroking her smooth thighs. For a moment, he felt her arm move and thought she might actually be responding to his advance... until he felt her soft hand grab him by the wrist and lift it off of her thigh.

"You smell like alcohol." she muttered.

"Do you... like it?" he asked in a final drunken effort to sound cute.

She just groaned again. Sam rolled over onto his back and fell asleep.

He awoke to the familiar feeling of Jess tugging at the bed spread, the all too bright morning sun shining in his bedroom window.

"Sweetie, you've got to roll over." she said nudging him on the shoulder.

Still groggy, it took all the energy Sam had to roll over onto his side. The feeling of the cool, wet fabric of his underwear between his legs began to wake him up. As he sat up, he felt a sharp ache in his head. He was definitely hung over. Still a little disoriented, he was surprised to see his wife was fully dressed. She had a nice red sweater, jeans, and shoes on. Sam began to feel a little self conscious now, not to mention cold, laying on the bare mattress in only his wet underwear. His wife set the covers and bedspread down on the floor at the foot of the bed.

"I was beginning to think you were gonna sleep all day. If you're gonna get shitfaced and be hung over the next morning, the least you can do is be responsive enough to roll over so I can take off the sheets."

"I'm... sorry, Jess."

"I know you've had a long week, sweetie but thats no excuse." she said.

"Yeah... I know." said Sam still rubbing his eyes.

"I've got to go. I'm meeting Shelby. I'm gonna be late."

Jess knelt down by the bed and put her arm on Sam's shoulder.

"Hey, look at me. I'm going out so I'm counting on you to get all of this in the wash before I get back. I don't want the house to smell like pee when I get back." she said motioning to the wet sheets on the bedroom floor.

Sam nodded.

"Okay... feel better, sweetie." she said, getting up and leaving the room.

After he heard Jess leave, Sam mustered the strength to stand up, pick up the covers, and shuffle into the laundry room. He striped off his soaked boxer briefs and stumbled back towards shower. The warm water felt so good, so southing on his naked body. Waking up wet on a winter morning always sucked. After getting out of the shower; Sam slipped on a pair of clean boxer briefs, socks, sweat pants, and a hoodie. He was warm and he fully intended to stay that way. After pouring himself a cup of coffee, he plopped down on the couch and turned on the television. His head still hurt. Just sitting upright felt like a chore and it wasn't long before he laid back on the couch and stretched out.

"Well, how often does it happen?" asked Shelby looking genuinely concerned.

"A lot." said Jess.

"How often is a lot?" pressed Shelby.

"I don't know. Lately its been... almost every night." said Jess staring at a menu.

The two old friends had just sat down to lunch. Jess just stared at her menu wishing Shelby would change the subject. Although they told each other everything, her husband's bedwetting was her least favorite topic to discuss.

"Well, you know there's only one solution, right?" said Shelby.

"What?" asked Jess, still blankly staring at her menu.

"Diapers." quipped Shelby very matter of factly.

"Yeah... right." she said without even looking up.

"I'm serious, Jess. You need your sleep. You can't go on like this."

"Yeah, well, you know, I think we'll just get separate beds... hows the chicken salad here?" asked Jess, now desperate to change the subject.

"Jess, listen to me, this is HIS problem. Not yours. You shouldn't have to spend a single cent on new beds. Especially when you can get a good night's rest TONIGHT."

"Yeah... okay... I'll just swing by the grocery store on the way home and pick up some Huggies." she said with a slight eye roll.

"I'm being serious, Jess. You've been more than patient with him. He tried limiting his fluids before bed. He tried the medication the doctor prescribed. Its not like you haven't explored every option. Jess... men are like children. You need to set boundaries with them and let them know when their behavior is unacceptable."

"Behavior? Shelby, its a medical condition its not like he's doing it on purpose."

"I understand that. But he needs to take responsibility for it. Its not fair for you wake up in a pee soaked bed every morning or lose sleep over wet sheets just because Sam's embarrassed about wearing protection. You guys must have discussed it, right?"

"No, actually."

"Really?" asked Shelby looking genuinely surprised.

"Yes, Shelby. Sam and I really have never discussed him wearing... protection. This whole conversation is just... silly."

"Jess, we both worked at a hospital. You know Sam isn't the only person on earth with this problem. They make plenty of products for incontinent people."

"Sam isn't incontinent." said Jess now sounding slightly annoyed.

"At night time he is. And because he can't admit that he needs help staying dry at night, YOU have to suffer the consequences. You need to set some boundaries and tell him this is unacceptable."

"You really think so?" asked Jess.

"Absolutely. After lunch, we'll go to the mall and shop for you. Then we'll swing by the medical supply store and go shopping for Sam."

"I really don't think he'd go for it." said Jess.

"Well its not his choice to make. He's not the only one sleeping in that bed. Jess, you know I love you. But I hate seeing you like this. I know you're stressed and I know you're tired. Just looking at you now I can tell you didn't get a good night's rest last night. You work your ass off. You deserve to get a good nights rest. You deserve not to have to wake up early to strip you're adult husband's soaking wet bed."

As much as she was reluctant to admit it, Jess knew that Shelby's argument made a lot of sense. Jess was 27 and Shelby was a full ten years older than her so she naturally respected her advice on life. In fact, Shelby had a maturity that Jess had always admired. When they worked together at the hospital, Shelby was always there to show Jess the ropes and give advice. It was tough to contemplate suggesting diapers to her husband but, the more she thought about it, the more the idea made sense. And with a diaper on, her horny husband might just be embarrassed enough to stop groping her in the middle of the night after a long day at work.

Sam awoke suddenly to the sound of Jess opening the front door. As he sat up on the couch, his heart sank. He felt a warm, wet feeling between his legs. His sweat pants were soaked. He immediately stood up with a thousand thoughts racing through his still throbbing head. He wondered if he'd be able to run and change his clothes before Jess got to the living room. Jess, who was carrying several shopping bags fumbled with the front door for a moment before closing it and walking into the living room. Sam was caught. He'd been too disoriented and too overwhelmed to think clearly. As Jess stepped into the room, it was all he could do to fold his hands and place them over the crotch of his wet sweat pants.

"Feeling better?" asked Jess as she set her shopping bags down.

Immediately, she noticed her husband standing awkwardly in the middle of the living room with his hands folded. But it took a few seconds for it to register in her mind. The realization hit her as she stared at Sam's sweat pants. While his hands covered most of the wet spot, part of the dark spot was still visible. His awkward attempt to hide it by folding his hands only made it more incriminating. She sighed a long sigh.

"What happened, Sam?" she asked, now genuinely concerned that her husband had wet his pants in the middle of the day, only a few feet away from a bathroom.

"I... uh... fell asleep on the... couch."

"The couch?!" she said immediately walking over to the couch and running her hand over the fabric.

Sam cringed, totally uncertain of just how bad his accident had been. He took a step forward to get a better look for himself.

"Is it..." said Sam still too embarrassed to even ask if his accident had destroyed the couch.

"Its dry." said Jess.

"I'm... sorry... I just-"

"I cannot believe you. Sam, this is too much. I wake up to a soaking wet bed every morning and now you're doing it in the daytime too?"

"I fell asleep."

"Well this is the last straw. I love you, honey but... this ends today."

Sam just stared at the floor. He felt so embarrassed standing there in his wet sweat pants. He figured this would be the moment the started sleeping in separate beds. 'Oh well, so much for having a sex life' he thought to himself. For a moment, Jess was silent. Sam looked up at her and made eye contact. He knew she was upset. She just stared at him shaking her head.

"Okay... go change out of your wet clothes." she said pointing to the laundry room.

As Sam walked towards the laundry room, he glanced back and saw Jess pulling her car keys out of her pocket walking towards the door. For a moment, he wondered if his accident had upset Jess so much that she'd just decided to leave.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great set up on the story. While this may or may not happen frequently, I'm sure it does happen. Guy doesn't want to deal with his problem - wife tries to be understanding and deny the problem just as he does...

I'm really anxious to see where this goes.

Sam set his damp sweat pants and underwear in the hamper and stepped into a clean pair of boxer briefs. As he pulled his underwear up around his waist he immediately felt the dampness around the front of his hoodie. He just sighed, pulling it off and tossing it in the hamper. In truth, he knew that he should really be thankful that his clothes had absorbed his accident. Leaving a stain on the couch would have just been too much for Sam. It would have stood as a constant reminder of his problem, not to mention pissed off Jess even more. Sam's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the front door opening. Jess was back. 'But why so soon?' he wondered as he walked into the living room pulling on a clean, dry t shirt.

She was sitting on the couch with 3 plastic shopping bags at her feet.

"Sam... we need to talk. You wanna sit down?" she said patting the couch cushion next to her.

Her piercing green eyes seemed to look right through him. He knew she meant business. But sitting was the last thing Sam wanted to do. He could tell by the tone of Jess' voice that she had made a decision and once she had made a decision, she didn't change her mind. He just wanted to skip the formality and find out what it was. Separate beds or something? Another bedwetting alarm maybe? He felt like a child waiting to find out his punishment. Not wanting to upset Jess any further, he slowly walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Sam... I think you'll agree that I've been pretty patient with you and your... condition these past few months. I know its not your fault and I know you really can't help it. Sam... you know I love you but things can't go on like this. So I've decided that since you probably won't be waking up dry anytime soon, you need to wear some... protection." she said pulling a blue plastic package out of one of the bags and setting it in her lap.

Sam couldn't believe what he was looking at. He hadn't expected this at all. He was speechless.

"This way, we can both wake up dry in the morning and get a good night's rest. And... there are instructions on the back here for how to put them on and you know I used to work at a hospital so if you need any help, I'll be right here, okay?" said Jess.

"Look, Jess... you can't actually expect me to just wear..." said Sam stammering.

"Diapers? Yes, I do. I know you don't do it on purpose but, like I said, things can't go on like this. Its not fair for me to have to wake in a wet bed just because you can't take responsibility for your problem."

"Look, Jess, can't we at least talk about-"

"This isn't up for discussion. I'm sorry, sweetie, its not your decision to make. Now, I can put these in the other room and you don't have to worry about them for the rest of the day. But at 9:30, I expect you to be ready for bed."

"9:30 !?" said Sam, now sounding shocked.

"Calm down, honey. There are a few reasons for that. One is because obviously if you wet whenever you fall asleep, I think it would be good for you to wear protection later in the evenings. If you fall asleep, you could really destroy the furniture or the carpet. Now, that alone should be enough reason. But the doctor also said that we could reduce your wetting if you stay on a more regular sleep schedule and we reduce your stress. So maybe getting ready around 9:30 will help you get to bed at a regular time and maybe help you de-stress a little after you get off work."

"You actually think wearing... these things is going to help me de-stress?!" said Sam now fighting desperately to hold back tears.

This entire conversation was nothing short of overwhelming.

"Sweetie, I know this is going to take some getting used to... for both of us. But... yeah, I think waking up in a dry bed every morning and getting a good night's rest will reduce stress for both of us."

"Wow... uh..."

"Thats why I wanted to have this conversation with you now instead of dropping it on you at 11 at night or something. I know you're not thrilled about this but, its like anything else, it'll just take some getting used to."

"Whats in the other bags?" asked Sam, now regaining his composure.

Jess pulled out a two foot long metal cylinder from one of the bags.

"This is just a trash can so you can throw your wet diapers away in the morning and there won't be any smell. Lets see... what else did we get you? A package of wipes, some baby powder, rash cream... I think thats about it." said Jess sifting through the bags.

"Okay... so I'm going to take this stuff and put it in the other room and you can just get ready at 9:30. And I'll be here tonight if you need any help, okay?"

Sam said nothing. He just stared at the shopping bags on the floor. Jess waved her hand in front of his face.

"Earth to Sam...." she said.

"Yeah..." he said.

"It'll be okay, sweetie." she said patting him on the knee before picking up the bags and walking out of the room.

Sam wanted to storm out. He wanted to get out of the house. He even contemplated getting a hotel that night just to show Jess how he really felt. But the fact was that he was still hung over and still felt very weak- both mentally and physically. After thinking about it a little, he reasoned that diapers might not be so bad. Sure, he really didn't want to wear them but they were certainly nothing to be afraid of. Really just another kind of underwear, he thought to himself. What had really bothered him was the way the conversation with Jess had gone. She had truly explained everything to him as if he had no say in the matter... like his opinion was totally irrelevant. She bought everything without so much as a warning to him. True, Jess had always been that kind of girl- strong, assertive, opinionated. But they had never even discussed him wearing diapers to bed so, naturally, the news had hit him like a ton of bricks. It was a shock. In some small way, he was proud of himself for managing to stifle his tears, which would have only made things worse. Another thing that bothered him was the fact that Jess was the fact that Jess was four years older than him. The age difference itself never bothered him, four years should be meaningless to adults, right? What bothered him was the fact that he had always suspected that Jess felt like the mere fact that she was older gave her the authority to boss him around. She was older and wiser. SHE knew what was best. While this all might have been in Sam's mind, it was reinforced by the fact that this was pretty much exactly the way Jess had just behaved.

On some level, the conversation had also hit him pretty hard because of his childhood. Wetting the bed had always made him feel so powerless. He had never learned to control himself at night. His parents had kept him in pull ups until he turned 12 and they no longer fit him. He didn't know which was worse- being terrified of his friends finding the pull ups in his room or waking up early before school each morning to strip wet sheets off the bed. Doctors had told him he would probably grow out of it at some point... but he didn't. He had always figured that, by the time he was 23 years old, that he would have outgrown it. A few times, he might have even told himself that he would stop in the future, despite the fact that his bedwetting had only gotten worse within the past few months. The diapers had just been a rough reality check to deal with.

While Sam finally realized he was too weak to really leave the house, he spent most of his time away from Jess in another room working on his computer, and occasionally surfing the web and watching Youtube videos to take his mind off things.

• Like 3

Dread began to consume Sam and 9:30 drew nearer and nearer. He was procrastinating. He was just trying not to think about the conversation he'd had with his wife in the recent past while forgetting the fate that awaited him in the near future. 'What GREAT, relaxing Saturday this turned out to be', Sam thought to himself.

By now, the time on his computer read 9:27 and he was actually beginning to feel like he might be able to stomach some food. He hadn't felt like eating anything all day. He walked out into the kitchen and opened the fridge, absent mindedly staring into its cool, glowing interior, foraging for any kind of snack. Jess, who had been sitting on the couch watching TV and text messaging, glanced back into the kitchen and saw Sam peering into the fridge. She wondered if he had put his diaper on already. His baggy, navy blue sweat pants gave no clues in the dim evening light. She wondered if perhaps she might be in for a real argument and she would, yet again, have to put her foot down and lay down the law. Curious, she got up off of the couch and proceeded into the living room.

"Hey." she said walking into the kitchen.

"Oh, hey. I was just... looking for a snack."

"Are you... all ready for bed?" asked Jess, testing the situation.

"Oh, I um... yeah, I was just about to go and... do that." stammered Sam.

"Okay. Well, its past 9:30, so why don't you go and get ready for bed and I'll see about fixing you something to eat. That way, It'll be ready by the time you get back, okay?"

"Um... yeah... okay." said Sam, slowly walking out of the kitchen.

He walked straight into the hall bathroom, closed the door, turned on the sink, and threw some water in his face. This was it. It was the last place he could go to delay the inevitable. He peed in the toilet one last time and opened the bathroom door. Glancing into the kitchen, he saw Jess poke her head out from behind a corner. Quickly ducking into the bedroom and shutting the door, Sam breathed a sigh of relief. He turned the lock on the door- if nothing else, he'd have privacy. He then turned around, seeing the blue package sitting right in the middle of the bed. The diaper genie, wipes, powder, and rash cream sitting on the floor near his side of the bed. 'Moment of truth', he thought.

He took a deep breath and tore open the blue package. Seeing the actual diapers was probably ten times worse than just seeing the package... which was embarrassing enough. He slid one of the folded, disposable diapers out of it's package and stared at it for a moment before flipping the package over at staring at the simple diagram on the back. He set the package down and tossed the diaper onto the bed. He then began pulling his pants and underwear down. As he stood by the bed wearing only a t shirt, unfolding the diaper, he noticed his hands were trembling a little. He immediately noticed just how thick the diaper was. For a moment, he became really angry at Jess knowing that she'd probably purchased the biggest, thickest diapers she could find. But he had always been a very heavy wetter and he knew... apparently so did Jess. He laid down on the bed sliding the garment underneath him and pulling it up. The thick padding surrounded his balls, then his penis. Just as he was fumbling with the first of the four tapes, he was startled by the sound of the door handle turning. He then heard a knock.

"Everything okay in there?" he heard Jess ask.

"Um... yeah, fine." he said.

"You've been in there for a while. You need any help?" she asked.

"No... just... privacy."

"Okay, well your food is ready. I'll be in the living room if you need me."

What really got to Sam was the fact that Jess had tried to open the door BEFORE knocking. 'Thats just rude as hell' he thought to himself. Sam froze as he caught sight of himself, for the first time, in their bedroom mirror. Now he was really glad Jess hadn't opened the door. The image he so looked really silly. A grown man, laying on a bed in a t shirt and a giant, half opened disposable diaper around his waist. He smoothed out the last of the tapes and sat up. As he swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up, he began to notice that every move he made, no matter how small, seemed to remind him of the thick garment around his waist. The feeling of grabbing his crotch felt totally surreal. He could barely even feel his genitals through the excess padding between his legs. Finally, he tossed his underpants aside and stepped back into his sweat pants. After staring at his butt in the mirror for a minute or two and practicing walking in a way that would look somewhat natural, he finally got up the confidence to leave the bedroom. He was, after all, still a little bit hungry.

He entered the kitchen and saw a plate of pasta sitting on the counter. Jess was back on the couch texting. He picked up the plate and began eating. After a minute or two, Jess glanced back into the kitchen and saw Sam standing in the corner eating his pasta.

"You can sit by me, you know. I don't have cooties." she said.

"I'm just... real hungry." said Sam, mouth half full of food.

"C'mon, Sam. I feel like I haven't seen you all week. You've been on the computer all day. Just come sit by me. I got your favorite show on TIVO over here." said Jess.

As much as he wanted to hide from Jess for the rest of the night, he knew he couldn't. And even after all that had happened, he did miss Jess every bit as much as she missed him. He wasn't happy about the way his day had gone and still felt a little resentful of Jess... but he loved her and there was something genuinely relaxing about sitting next to her and watching TV after an all too long day. As he walked over to the couch and sat down, Jess studied the way he walked as her eyes searched for any bulges under his clothes.

"How do they feel?" asked Jess.

"Uh, fine." said Sam staring at his plate of pasta.

"Yeah, you get em' on okay?"

"Yep." said Sam taking another bite, obviously not interested in discussing it any further.

As he finished a last bite of pasta, he stood up and proceeded into the kitchen and set his plate in the sink. Despite the fact that Jess was pleased that Sam hadn't put up a huge fight or started a big argument, she couldn't escape the nagging thought that maybe he hadn't diapered himself properly. She was certain Sam had never worn an adult diaper before and knew full well that a poor diapering job could, and almost certainly would, lead to leaks. She couldn't help herself. Just as Sam walked over to the couch and turned around the sit down, Jess grabbed hold of his sweat pants and yanked them down to his knees.

"Hey! What are doing?!" Sam shouted, immediately pulling his pants back up.

"I'm sorry, honey. I just wanted to make sure you had it on correctly."

"Well... trust me, its fine." said Sam sounding irritated.

"I'm sorry, honey, I didn't mean to startle you." she said standing up and putting her hands on Sam's shoulders.

"I just wanted to make sure you were all set. I know those tapes can be kind of tricky sometimes." she said sliding her hands down his arms and resting them on her hips.

Sam immediately blushed feeling his wife's hands on his hips. The feeling of Jess touching his diaper, even through his sweat pants, made him very uneasy. He stared into her eyes. His face was only about 6 inches away from hers.

"I know this isn't easy for you. Its no picnic for me, either. But it'll be okay. Now, I'm just going to check out the tapes to make sure you've got them on right." said Jess as she sliding her hands into the waistband of Sam's sweat pants.

Sam immediately closed his eyes as he felt Jess slide his sweat pants down around his knees. He couldn't believe this was actually happening. Through the thick padding, he could feel Jess' hand moving over his crotch, flinching a little feeling her cool hand on his bare thigh as she slid two fingers up and around the leg band of his diaper. As embarrassed as he was, he said nothing. He remained perfectly still. On the one hand, he was mortified by the thought of Jess even seeing him in a diaper but, at the same time, it had been so long since his wife had touched him anywhere below the belt line. He couldn't help but feel a little aroused by the feeling of his wife pulling his pants down and groping around his crotch. The soft padding seemed to cup his balls as he felt his slight erection begin to push up against the inside of his diaper.

"Yeah, this is actually feeling a little loose. Sit down." she said pushing on his shoulders.

Opening his eyes again, Sam put up no fight and simply plopped down on the couch, his sweats still down around his knees. He was glad to get into a more comfortable position anyway. He just stared at the thick, white diaper taped around his waist. If nothing else, the thick padding would make erections easier to hide, he thought to himself. Then looked up at Jess who was now leaning over him. He loved the smell of her perfume. Feeling her rip open the tapes, he thought she might be taking his diaper off for a minute... until he felt her smoothing them back out again. She slid a finger into the leg band of his diaper one more time to check the fit.

"Okay, you're good." she said.

Sam quickly pulled his sweat pants back up.

• Like 1

For the rest of the evening, neither of them said much to each other. Jess continued texting and Sam continued to space out, staring at the TV as his eyelids grew heavier and heavier. A few times he could have sworn he nodded off for a minute or two but just figured Jess had been too focused on her cell phone to notice. Either that, or she simply didn't care now that he was wearing a diaper.

"You look exhausted." said Jess.

"Yeah, I uh, still kind of have a head ache." said Sam.

"You want me to get you some aspirin?"

"No, I'm good."

"Okay... well, I'm going to go brush my teeth. See you in there?"

"Yeah, sure." said Sam.

He sat in front of the TV for maybe a minute or two more before turning it off and standing up. Even the simple motion of getting up off of the couch felt weird with the thick padding of his diaper hugging his genitals. 'Yeah, this WILL take some getting used to' thought Sam to himself as he shuffled into the bedroom. He saw some of the plastic bags from the medical supply store sitting in the corner near Jess' shopping bags from the mall. Seeing a plastic bag with another blue package labeled "incontinence briefs" sitting next to Jess' Victoria's Secret shopping bag dealt yet another, yet more subtle blow to his ego. Jess walked out of the bathroom, pulling back her long brown hair into a pony tail. She was still wearing the same red sweater and tight jeans that she'd gone out in earlier. Sam pulled back the covers and climbed into bed. Once under the covers, he just stared at Jess as she unbuttoned her jeans and stepped out of them revealing a pair of pink, string bikini underwear before stripping off her sweater to reveal a matching bra. From under the covers, Sam grabbed the crotch of his diaper trying in vain to rearrange himself as his penis once again began pushing up against the inside of his diaper. Jess pulled on a large, baggy t shirt and reached up underneath it to unhook her bra. She squirmed a little reaching up into her sleeves to pull the straps off her shoulder. Sam hated it when she did this. Sam would have given anything to catch even a brief glimpse of her bare breasts before she climbed into bed and Jess knew it. In truth, she did this so as not to give Sam the wrong idea. 'If she didn't feel like getting frisky with him, why tease the poor guy?' she thought. And with the stress of a full day and the very strange sight of her husband in a bulky, disposable diaper... she definitely didn't feel in the mood. As she pulled back the covers, she noticed Sam was still wearing his t shirt and sweat pants. Rather odd considering he usually slept in only his underwear or a pair of athletic shorts.

"You gonna be comfortable like that tonight?" she asked.

"Yeah, why?" he said.

"Just asking."

Sam rolled over onto his side. Jess scooted a little closer to him, put her arm on his shoulder, and whispered in his ear.

"Sam, I know this all is a lot to take in and it'll be kind of an adjustment but I just wanted to say how proud I am of you for being so grown up about the whole thing. I love you."

Sam said nothing. For a brief moment, he considered just pretending to be asleep. But he couldn't.

"I love you too." he finally said.

"Sleep tight." she said patting his diapered butt.

Closing his eyes, Sam really had no idea what to make of this. Was the pat on his butt meant to be condescending? Playful? Maybe even sexual? He had to at least consider those possibilities. Jess had never touched his butt like that before, not recently anyway. It must have meant something. 'What a mind fuck' he thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep.

Sam awoke the next morning to the sound of the shower running in the bathroom. He rolled over onto his back and stretched his hand out along the mattress. It was dry, just as Jess said it would be. Just then, the bathroom door swung open and, along with a large flood of steam, Jess emerged wearing a towel.

"Good morning, sleepy head. How are you today?" she asked.

"Fine." said Sam.

"Yeah? Hows your diaper?"

"Um... I don't know." said Sam sitting up in bed.

The bulk of the diaper between his legs was still a new sensation but the dry diaper had been so thick, he wasn't sure what a wet one would even feel like. His crotch did feel a little warm. 'Who am I kidding' he thought to himself. It had been two weeks since he'd had a single dry night. While he would have loved to have shown Jess a dry diaper upon waking up, he knew the chances were pretty slim. Jess walked over to her dresser and pulled out a bra, a pair of lacy panties, a shirt, and some pants.

"Oh, one other thing I forgot to mention to you last night- now that you're wearing diapers, you should really start shaving your public hair."

"What?" asked Sam, still groggy and uncertain of what he just heard.

"Well its kind of a breading ground for bacteria." said Jess, still holding a pair of blue, lacy panties in her hand.

"So now you're gonna make me shave my pubes!?" asked Sam, as if he was uncertain of just how serious Jess was.

"Sam... I'm not your mother. I guess its really your choice to make. I can't tell you what to shave or what not to shave. If you want to practice bad hygiene, I guess thats your choice." she said frowning a little.

Sam just laid back in bed and sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Okay... well, I've gotta get dressed." said Jess looking at Sam, as if waiting for him to respond.

'Yeah, God forbid I should see my own wife naked' Sam thought to himself, sitting up in bed again.

"Okay.... yeah I guess you want some privacy or whatever." mumbled Sam as he stood up stretching his legs.

"That would be nice." said Jess sarcastically.

Sam shuffled out of the room. Scratching his lower back, he realized not only how high his diaper rode up in the back but also that his sweat pants had slipped down a little in the middle of the night. Although he noticed it as he was walking out and quickly pulled up his sweat pants, he wasn't fast enough. Jess got a clear view of his white diaper peeking out from his baggy sweat pants. Judging from the way he was walking, she figured his diaper must have been pretty wet.

"As soon as I'm done in here, I want you to get changed and shower. I don't want you walking around in a wet diaper all morning." shouted Jess.

Sam could tell his diaper fit noticeably different now. It was sagging between his legs and felt noticeably heavier. He grabbed a bowl and spoon, along with a box of cereal out of the cabinet. As he sat down on the couch, he could feel his diaper as it made a 'squish' sound. He tried not to pay attention to it but, in truth, it felt kind of gross. Before long, Jess emerged from the bedroom fully dressed, looking gorgeous as ever with her hair down.

"Okay, the bedroom's all yours. You wanna get changed and take a shower?"

Sam barely nodded as he sat on the couch slurping spoonfuls from his bowl of cereal.

"Sam?" she said.

"What?"

"You've been wearing that for way too long. I think you need to go and change." said Jess.

"Chill out, Jess, I've been sitting here eating cereal for two minutes. Jeez, you rush me out of the bedroom then you demand I drop what I'm doing to run back in there?"

"Well you acted all pouty yesterday when you had to wear diapers and now its morning and you're just hanging out?"

"Yeah, Jess. I'm just hanging out. I'm trying to act natural. I'm trying not to get all mad about the fact that my wife is forcing me to wear adult diapers!"

"I really don't like the tone you're taking with me." Jess said calmly.

"You want me to go change?" he asked.

"Uh, YEAH." said Jess.

"Fine." he said getting up and walking out of the room.

Sam walked into the bedroom and shut the door. He stripped off his sweat pants and ripped the tapes off his saturated diaper before stuffing into the diaper genie. He took off his clothes, got into the shower, and started the water up. Little fights like this weren't at all uncommon. Of course, Sam rarely 'won', if you can even call in 'winning'. He hated the thought of his wife being mad at him but she had really been pushing his buttons- forcing him to wear a diaper, then apparently unhappy that he was eating breakfast while wearing it. What did she expect?

• Like 1

Sorry for the short updates guys. I'll start posting some longer sections of story soon. The story may be a little slow to develop but I think its worth the wait.

==============================================================================================================

Sunday proved to be almost as uneventful as Saturday had been. Although Sam had completely recovered from his hangover, he still felt very sedentary, he was still tired from the previous work week. Knowing full well he'd have to be at work bright and early the next morning, Sam spent most of the day catching up on work, staring at the screen of his laptop. Despite the morning's tension, Sam did leave the house once with Jess to go grocery shopping. They said little to each other most of the trip. He just followed close behind Jess as she periodically grabbed items and tossed them into their shopping cart. When the cart turned into the baby aisle and Sam realized they were surrounded on all sides by baby diapers, he first became confused, then embarrassed. 'Why are we in THIS aisle?' he first wondered followed by the realization that, although Sam wore diapers, the familiar blue 'incontinence briefs' package he knew was no where to be found. Still, Jess paused for a moment staring at a package of Pampers and even picked up the package to read information on the back. Just as Sam was ready to question just what the hell she was doing, she placed the package back on the shelf.

"Its a shame your waist size isn't small enough for you to fit into these diapers. They're a lot cheaper." she said.

Sam sighed and rolled his eyes, still wondering why they were even in that aisle.

"Could you not say things like that out loud? What if someone hears you?" said Sam nervously.

"Sam, there's no one else in this aisle. Its not like we're gonna run into anyone we know." said Jess.

She then knelt down and began looking around on the bottom shelf. As she did this, Sam noticed the waistband of some black, lacy underwear peak up above her jeans. Even though he lived with Jess, even though he'd seen her in her underwear a thousand times before, even though he slept next to her every night, the sight still aroused Sam. He was really starting to feel desperate. He could count the number of times they'd had sex since the honeymoon on one hand. In the end, what Sam really hated about diapers was the fact that he knew they didn't could really hurt his chances of getting close to Jess. 'What women would want to jump on top of a diapered, adult guy anyway?' He just stared at her, still daydreaming, as she threw a large box of baby wipes and a bottle of baby oil into the cart. He rolled his eyes again and sighed knowing full well that Jess was either ignoring his subtle expression of annoyance or had simply missed it completely. 'Whatever', he thought. It certainly wasn't worth having another fight over.

Later that afternoon, Sam stood in the bathroom alone, staring at himself in the mirror. He reached down into his pants pulling back the waistband of his underwear. For a moment, he thought about masturbating. Lately, it had become one of the few ways for Sam to relieve sexual tension. And considering the thick, constraining garment that he now had to wear nightly, it would be practically impossible to sneak off to the bathroom in the middle of the night when he became too aroused. This too, had become more frequent in the past few months... when the sight of his half naked wife had become too much for him after a long day at work.

But rather than indulging himself, Sam decided he could be a lot more productive. He began sifting through his bathroom drawer for a razor and shaving cream. If he stood any chance of having sex ever again, he'd have to shave his pubic hair. Jess clearly thought it was a hygiene issue and while Sam wasn't totally comfortable with the idea, he pressed ahead anyway. He figured that Jess was probably already turned off by the idea that he had to wear diapers in the first place. It would be better not to push her any further.

The strange feeling of the smoothness under his clothes had been distracting him all day. He glanced at his computer clock. Just as Sam realized it was now 9:41, he caught sight of Jess' reflection in the glare of the computer screen. She stood right behind him with her hands on her hips, looking down at him. Instantly, Sam resumed typing, intent on showing Jess that he really had been working hard and had just lost track of time... even though that wasn't the whole truth. She put her hands on his shoulders.

"Sam?" she said.

"Oh... hey." he said, continuing to type.

"Are you all ready for bed?" she asked.

"Um... yeah." he said absent mindedly.

"Yeah? Can I see?"

"Well, uh, what I meant was I was just about to go and, you know, get ready. I've just been, uh, busy."

"Why don't you stop typing for a second, Sam?" she said.

Just as Sam moved his hands off the keyboard, he felt his office chair being spun around 180 degrees. Just seeing the look on Jess' face now made Sam feel less confident. She didn't seem happy.

"Sam, you know what the rule is." she said.

"Yeah, yeah I know you want me to get ready for bed around 9:30 every night and I-"

"Sam, maybe you weren't listening very well when we had our little conversation yesterday. I didn't say around 9:30, I said you need to be ready for bed by 9:30 every night. Not 9:45. Not 10:00. Not 11:00." she said, her voice sounding a little more stern.

"Jess, chill out. I'm just typing up some stuff for work here. I'm wide awake, okay?"

"Is this how its going to be every night?"

"How what is gonna be?"

"This, Sam. Is getting you diapered each night going be some constant, uphill battle where I have to worry about us having a fight every night when 9:30 rolls around?"

"Well why the hell do I even have to get ready at exactly 9:30 every night? You know I usually don't even go to bed until 10:30 at the earliest, right?"

"Sam, I told you. This isn't up for discussion. Yesterday, you peed your pants and almost ruined the living room couch, and that was in the middle of the day. Thats when you lost your right to decide when you get to put your diaper on. And after yesterday's accident, I'd say you should have a diaper on when you're napping during the day too. Maybe we need to make a rule that whenever you're hung over, you should just have to wear a diaper for the rest of the next day."

"You've gotta be kidding." said Sam.

"No, I'm dead serious. Jeez, its like you're a five year old arguing about whether or not they need diapers. You have accidents. You need diapers. End of story. Now are you going to go and get ready for bed or not?"

Sam hesitated for a moment, then looked up at Jess. The look on her face said it all. And yet, even when she was angry, she looked really beautiful... maybe even more so when she was angry. Hot.

"I'm going." said Sam quietly as he stood up.

Curious, Sam took a little baby oil and spread it over his smooth crotch before unfolding one of his disposable diapers. When he emerged from the bedroom, he was a little surprised to see Jess standing at the end of the hallway looking at him. He walked forward.

"Got your diaper on?" she asked immediately.

All Sam could manage was a shy nod.

"Let me see. Come here."

Not wanting to start yet another fight, Sam slowly walked forward with his head downcast a little- like a child ashamed of his behavior. Jess caught him a little off guard when she yanked his sweat pants down around his ankles. The exaggerated motion was more a way for Jess to reinforce the fact that she was in change. Sam figured she probably did this to embarrass him a little. After all, to see that he was wearing a diaper, all she had to do was pull back on the waistband of his pants a little. To check the tapes, all she had to do was pull down his pants a few inches. And yet, there he stood, shivering a little with his sweat pants down around his ankles and his bulky diaper fully exposed. She ripped one of the top tapes and retaped it before running her fingers along the leg band of his diaper. The feeling aroused Sam again. The sight of Sam's arousal was barely visible through the thick padding but Jess still noticed. The uncomfortable look on Sam's face half gave it away anyway.

"Relax, Sam. I'm not getting frisky with you, I'm just trying to make sure you don't leak pee all over the bed tonight." she said, still sounding a little irritated with him.

"Okay, you're all set." she finally said walking out of the room.

Sam quickly reached down to pull up his sweat pants.

• Like 1

very good,,,i like this

I'd go beyond that!

This is a great story. He's got a real need, but a reluctance to admit it. She was slow to accept his need, but her friend convinced her and now she's enjoying the control she's taken on. There's lots of room for this story to develop in any number of directions. I think I'm going to like anything you come up with! Thanks for writing!

I'm really looking forward to more chapters.

I'm also enjoying your story BUT does she still really love him or does she feel the control of her husband is more important. Many times when my girl friend playfully spanks me she always holds me and tells me to be a good boy. I except that because I know she still loves me and shows me.

Sam has nothing but a dictator telling him what to do and what to think. If she showed him she still loves him and that by trying this will make their lives much better all around. She could get a good nights sleep and have him cooperate a little better. You can get more flies with sugar than you can with vinegar. He still loves her that's why he is trying although not 100%

Although this story is well written and has a good story line to me its a control story not a love story or maybe that's what you're really writing about.

Just my opinion and I do love your story so please do not take offense at what I think.

Eagle/Baby Jay

PS I hope I haven't put my foot into my mouth.

Thanks for the comments, Eagle0769. Maybe this new installment may answer some of your questions. Suffice it to say that both Sam and Jess have jobs where they work long hours and they get stressed out easily. I'm sure waking up in a cold, wet, pee soaked bed would add a lot of stress to a relationship too. With all these added stresses in their lives, and limited time to spend with each other, Sam and Jess have drifted apart a little. I guess I'll let you be the judge of who really loves who though.

I want readers to know that I like reading all your comments and ANY kind of constructive criticism (or even compliments) are very welcome. I'd love to know what you like about the story, and just these kinds of stories in general, and I'm often even more interested in the things that you guys DON'T like about the story. So here's a new installment. I should be able to post some longer segments soon. Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam awoke the next morning at 7:00. The morning twilight cast a blue glow over the darkened bedroom. He quickly hit his alarm clock before the buzzing sound could wake Jess up. She'd gotten angry with him many times in the past for letting his alarm go for too long. Even though Sam was a light sleeper, he'd gotten into the habit of keeping the night stand with his alarm clock within arm's reach so he'd be able to hit it at a moment's notice. He grabbed a pair of boxer briefs and his work pants and quietly shuffled into the bathroom, feeling his warm sagging diaper between his legs the entire way there. He stepped out of his sweat pants and stood on the cold tile floor contemplating his next move. He was determined to get to work early today and he'd already wasted too much time laying in bed. Still... he desperately wanted to take a shower and wash off. His smooth shaved crotch had begun to get itchy in his wet diaper.

Slowly, he opened the bathroom door and tiptoed over to his side of the bed. He felt so naked and vulnerable now wearing only his t shirt and wet diaper. On Sunday, Sam had been too upset about the diapers to even consider using any of the babyish accessories that Jess had bought for him. Now, he legitimately needed the wipes. Sam wasn't the cleanest person you'd ever meet but even he had to concede that the thought of changing out of a soaked diaper and immediately putting clothes on was kind of gross to him. Finally, after groping under the bed for what seemed like an eternity, he pulled out the box of baby wipes Jess had purchased at the grocery store. Opening the box, he immediately noticed the smell. Something about it made him feel so self conscious. The clean, fresh scent smelled nothing like the musky cologne or aftershave he sometimes wore. He worried that someone at work might notice the smell but finally convinced himself to use them anyway since he was already running low on time. He ripped open the tapes on his saturated diaper and it fell to the bathroom floor with a gentle 'thud'. The feeling of the cold wipes on his smooth pubic area made Sam flinch a little but he quickly finished wiping himself and stepped into a pair of boxer briefs. He quietly tiptoed out of the bathroom with his folded wet diaper and slipped it into the diaper genie.

The day at work had proved busy, like every every other Monday. It seemed to drone on and on. The worst part about it was that Sam knew the second he got home, Jess would begin nagging him to put on his diaper. As he drove home, he began contemplating what he would say. He'd been living with Jess for so long and been so embarrassed about wetting the bed, he honestly wasn't sure whether she was right to put him in diapers. He hated it, sure. But did she have a point? And what about the 9:30 rule? Maybe he could walk in to their apartment tonight and force a compromise of sorts. He could simply tell Jess that he refused to put his diaper on until he decided to go to bed. 'Yeah... THAT would go over really well!' he thought sarcastically to himself.

Just then, another thought entered his mind. Maybe there was a way he could use the situation to his advantage. Maybe if he changed into his diaper immediately, he could actually reduce some tension in their home. If nothing else, it would be nice to avoid another fight. He wanted Jess to be in a good mood. His birthday was coming up soon and he figured, if he played his cards right, he might actually get lucky. As he walked up to their apartment, he glanced at his watch- 8:55. No procrastinating tonight, he thought to himself.

"Hey, how was work?" asked Jess as he walked in the door.

"Busy, how about you?"

"Stressful as hell." said Jess.

Sam noticed that Jess was having a glass of wine. It wasn't every night that she drank but rather only something she did occasionally to relax. It must have been a rough day for her, Sam thought to himself. Without lingering to continue the conversation, Sam walked right past her and headed for the shower. He wasn't under the warm water for even 10 minutes when he decided to get out. Even though Sam had left work, the fast paced mindset of his job seemed to stay with him. The rushing, the nagging bosses, the deadlines- everything still seemed very urgent. After all, he now had a deadline at home he had to meet also. After toweling off, Sam quickly pulled a disposable diaper from its package and unfolded it before laying down on the bed. Just as he smoothed out the last tape, he breathed a sigh of relief. The clock on the nightstand read 9:24. He was early. Suddenly feeling much more relaxed, he laid on the bed for a few seconds just staring at the ceiling. It wasn't the diaper that had relaxed him though, it was the knowledge that he'd avoided any kind of fight with Jess and that, if nothing else, he'd be able to tell her he was diapered by 9:30. After putting on some sweat pants and a t shirt, Sam walked back out to the kitchen glancing at Jess as she poured herself another glass of wine. She immediately embraced Sam in a hug and put her head on his shoulder. She smelled great. It took a few seconds for Sam to hug her back. He felt like he'd been caught totally off guard. Rarely did Jess just wrap her arms around him and embrace him like this. Just then, Sam felt her hands moving down his back until they were squeezing his padded butt through his sweat pants.

"Hey, what are you doing?" said Sam, pushing Jess' hands away, now feeling really self conscious.

"I was just making sure." she said with a small grin on her face.

"You could have just asked, you know."

"Yeah, I guess I could have." she said still grinning a little.

"What are you smiling about?" asked Sam, genuinely confused.

"Thanks, Sam." she said.

"For what?"

"For putting your diaper on without me telling you to. I didn't even have to say anything." she said still grinning.

"Well... you said 9:30, right?" shrugged Sam.

"Yeah, I did... I'm sorry, Sam."

"Sorry... for what?" asked Sam perplexed once again.

"I'm an uptight bitch and I know it."

"Jess, you're really not."

"No, I am. And with all the shit that I put up with at work, I just don't always have the energy to argue with you. And with your... condition, I just always used to worry about the mattress, and waking up wet and all that, and I know none of it is your fault and you can't help it but still... I had to do something. Trust me, if there was a medication out there that actually worked for you, I'd go for that instead, you know? If I could just, you know, snap my fingers-"

"Yeah, I know, Jess." said Sam, now realizing that Jess might have had a little too much wine but appreciating the sentiment nevertheless.

"Its just... I love you." said Jess.

"I love you too." said Sam.

"Okay... get your diapered butt into the living room and sit down." she said.

Sam resented the reference to his diaper, but did as he was told. His day hadn't been much easier than Jess'.

"You want any wine?" she asked.

"Really?" asked Sam sounding surprised.

"Well, yeah, you're already wearing a diaper, whats the worst that could happen, right?" she said pouring a glass.

For months, Jess had forbidden Sam from having any fluids for at least two hours before he went to bed. Sam agreed, all to eager to curb the severity of his bedwetting. But even then, he'd usually end up having an accident anyway. Sam smiled at the thought that now he might not only be able to drink fluids at night after work, but alcohol too. Jess walked into the living room and set both of their glasses of wine on the coffee table. Then, she took Sam by surprise again, putting her hands on his shoulders and sitting down on his lap, straddling him, staring into his eyes.

"Is it okay if I sit on you for a second?" she asked.

"Oh... uh, yeah, sure." said Sam smirking now.

"Okay, cool." said Jess brushing her hair out of her eyes.

'Definitely drunk' thought Sam to himself. Just as his imagination was beginning to run away with him, he felt Jess sliding her hands into the waistband of his sweat pants and wiggling them down. Taking the hint, Sam lifted his butt off the couch a little, so his pants would slide down more easily. Even though he knew Jess was just checking the tapes on his diaper, he was still enjoying it. As usual, he became aroused again by the feeling of her soft fingertips sliding their way along the leg band of his diaper and across his thigh. Untaping one side of his diaper, she pulled the front closer to the two tapes on the side. As she pulled it into place to tape it closed, Sam felt the soft padding tighten a little over his partially erect penis.

"Okay... there you go... you're getting better at taping up but I'm still a little paranoid about you leaking. You've had two dry nights in a row, lets keep that track record going, okay?"

Sam nodded, even though he was initially confused by what Jess had just said. It took him a few seconds to realize that the term "dry nights" referred not to the state of his diaper but the condition of the bed they both slept in. Jess leaned over and kissed Sam on his forehead before standing up and plopping down on the couch. He smiled.

"So how do they feel? Are they as bad as you thought they would be?" asked Jess.

"Uh, no I guess they're okay."

"Are they pretty comfortable?" she asked.

"I um, you know, I've had kind of a long day, I really don't feel like talking about it right now." said Sam turning red.

"Okay, thats fine. Lets just find something on TV to watch." she said with a slight smile.

After only a few minutes, Sam told Jess he'd be going to bed. He was tired as hell and, as sexy as Jess had been checking out his diaper earlier, she'd been acting a little spaced out since she'd sat down. Definitely drunk, he thought.

"Yeah, I think I better be getting to bed too." she said standing up and following him into the bedroom.

Just as he thought the situation might be evolving into something sexual, he saw Jess plop down on the bed rather ungracefully. He smiled at her and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth. When he emerged, Jess was still laying on the bed in the same position. She must have been drunk. Most nights, she had a routine where she would brush her teeth and remove her makeup before changing into a sleep shirt or something more comfortable. Now, it seemed like she was determined to fall asleep just as she was- in a white t shirt and baggy athletic shorts. Sam laid down next to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"How ya feeling?" he asked.

"Uhhh, tired...and kinda tipsy." she said with a girlish giggle.

"You feeling relaxed?" asked Sam trying to investigate the situation even more.

But there was no response.

"Jess?"

He heard only a muffled groan from inside the pillow. With as drunk as she was, she'd be out very soon. Sam now became a little frustrated by the thought that he might have missed a good opportunity. Jess had been a lot more affectionate than usual tonight. Now she was falling fast asleep. Sam rolled over onto his back. The familiar feeling of his erection pressing against the soft inside of his diaper. He glanced over at Jess. She was fast asleep. Frustrated and horny as ever, Sam began massaging the front of his diaper. It felt good but the padding was so thick, he was barely able to get a grasp on himself. He rolled over and began moving his hips back and forth a little while massaging the front of his diaper.

"Sam." he heard Jess' voice say.

Moving his hips back and forth must have shaken the bed a little too much. Maybe Jess wasn't as drunk as he thought.

"Whats up?" he said.

"Please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing." she said.

"I just... had an itch." said Sam.

"Honey... I know you have... needs. But I don't want you to be giving yourself a treat while you're laying in bed with me... its gross. And I'm trying to sleep here. We talked about this, remember?"

"Yeah... sorry." he said, now feeling embarrassed that he'd been caught.

"It would probably be easier if you weren't touching the front of your diaper." said Jess grabbing his wrist and lifting his hand off of his crotch.

"Sorry." he said.

"Its okay, sweetie." she said rolling over and getting out of bed.

"Where are you going?" asked Sam.

"Bathroom." she said walking in and closing the door.

With a few seconds of privacy to spare, Sam massaged the front of his diaper a little more but it was no use. The thick padding made it difficult to feel much of anything. Also, that same feeling of frustration rushed back as he heard Jess peeing. He felt like he was about two feet tall. Jess was in the bathroom peeing while he was laying in bed massaging the front of his diaper... after he'd already been told not to. It was an odd, subtle feeling of embarrassment and guilt. Just then, Jess emerged from the bathroom and climbed back into bed. Sam felt her slide her knees under his butt and put her arm around him. She was now spooning him. He could now feel her warm breath on the back of his neck.

"Since you're hands seem to be a little busy tonight, I'll just keep an eye on them for ya." she whispered, stroking his arm.

'Did she have any idea how arousing this was?' he wondered to himself. The feeling of her breathing on the back of his neck felt really amazing. The position was sexy as hell but, unfortunately, left him unable to touch the front of his diaper at all. He sighed. For several minutes, he found himself unable to fall asleep, even after his arousal had subsided. Worse yet, he now felt the urge pee. The wine had gone straight to his bladder. He debated what to do for several minutes. He could squirm out of the position he was in and hope he didn't wake Jess up but even drunk she was still a very light sleeper. No matter what he did, he would have to leave his wife's intimate embrace and risk waking her up. He hated that idea. Sam figured it was just his crappy luck that just as his wife had snuggled closer to him than she'd been in several months, he had to get up. It would have been great to wake up like this, he thought to himself. Not only for him, but so Jess could see just how close they'd been sleeping together in the bed. If he got up now, she might forget about this... she might forget about all the tiny, but still important, romantic little moments they'd had that night. Of course, Sam figured he COULD always go in his diaper but he refused to even seriously consider this option. Pee in his diaper on purpose? Then fall asleep in it? The idea just struck him as weird, gross, and embarrassing despite the fact that he might be the only one who really knew about it. He must have laid in his wife's arms for 10 minutes debating the best course of action.

"Jess." he whispered.

No response. She was fast asleep. If he pushed her aside now, he might stand a good chance of not waking her up. Of course, being fast asleep and pretty drunk, it would be impossible for them to get back into the same position. Then there was the issue of successfully opening his diaper and getting the tapes right again. Was Jess being paranoid? Or would his diapering job really prove to be so bad that their bed would end up soaked. A wet bed that was all Sam's fault would really ruin their night, not to mention the next morning. Now getting close to his breaking point, Sam began to feel incredibly anxious. With a sigh, Sam decided that using his diaper was really his best option. He tried just letting go but he couldn't. As bad as he had to pee, he felt almost physically incapable of letting go. Sam had never wet himself deliberately and, even with his history of bedwetting, he was finding it surprisingly difficult. For a moment, he contemplated going back on his plan and rushing to the bathroom but he reasoned he should at least give it one final 'try'. Just then, he felt Jess slide her foot over his. It was probably totally involuntary but it still tickled a little. Sam now suddenly noticed that he had gotten a steam going. The front of his diaper began warming up as it swelled up. Trying to slow down the stream, Sam tried to cross his legs a little but the increasingly thick padding between his legs made it difficult. He heard Jess groan a little bit. She was asleep, but Sam knew his excessive squirming threatened to wake her up. He was instantly still. He laid there feeling the last little dribble of pee escape into his diaper. His diaper must have been soaked. For a minute, he was terrified that he might have flooded his diaper and leaked in the bed. With Jess' arm still around him, he couldn't reach the front of his sweat pants to inspect them. He just moved his legs back and forth a little. The fabric of the pants still felt pretty dry. Even if he did leak, Jess had checked his diaper that night so she really couldn't claim it was his fault. Warm and now feeling greatly relieved, Sam drifted off the sleep in his wife's arms.

• Like 1

Hi, New Guy. I stumbled across this serial story just yesterday and was immediately drawn in. The plot seems good and well thought-out, the characters have depth and distinct characteristics, and grammatically it's far better than most here. I'm a professional writer-editor and often have trouble staying with the stories on DD because I find them difficult (and painful) to read, but yours has been a pleasure.

I look forward to the next chapter!

-RMS

• Like 1

NewGuy20

"Thanks for the comments, Eagle0769. Maybe this new installment may answer some of your questions. Suffice it to say that both Sam and Jess have jobs where they work long hours and they get stressed out easily. I'm sure waking up in a cold, wet, pee soaked bed would add a lot of stress to a relationship too. With all these added stresses in their lives, and limited time to spend with each other, Sam and Jess have drifted apart a little. I guess I'll let you be the judge of who really loves who though".

"I want readers to know that I like reading all your comments and ANY kind of constructive criticism (or even compliments) are very welcome. I'd love to know what you like about the story, and just these kinds of stories in general, and I'm often even more interested in the things that you guys DON'T like about the story. So here's a new installment. I should be able to post some longer segments soon. Enjoy".

As good as this chapter was I still can't see any love in her. Him yes but that's what I said before. Even drunk she is still demanding. I feel bad for him. No wonder he can count the number of times they made love on one hand since their honey moon.

But I still like your story. :thumbsup:

Eagle/Baby Jay

Guest diaperboykcmo

Wow great job! Just curious, is she going to do anything to baby him. ie bottles, babyfood, calling her mommy ect. That's my thing, for the girl babying the guy lol. Either way good stuff can't wait for more!