LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

4 Months Today

Lokken

I'll start by answering some of the questions that were asked in the other threads, and thanks guys for your support, its very nice. Many people do not support people who decide to go 24/7 for whatever reason, so its nice to see people that do.

so give us a little history of your wearing did you buy diapers locally while diapered?

I started wearing on and off, you know, like just every once in a while for 1 diaper at a time, it took some time to find a decent diaper.. i first bought the depends pullups .. first diaper, first wetting, first leak. I just threw away that package lol. Yea i bought that one at the local walgreens, just like 2 or 3 other packs of depends overnight, those can't take that much so I started looking online. Thats pretty much it for buying diapers locally, but yea I did it, no problems with it at all. Now I get my cases on auto-order from xp medical.. Abenas are great for me so far!

what was your favorite place to be diapered?

In bed

did you carry a man bag with spares and wipes?

Well i bring a backpack around, like a school backpack, but its very nice and well made so it doesn't look bad at all. When i go to parties i put my drinks in there so i have an excuse to bring it in u know, it has a pocket inside where i put a ziploc of wipes and 1 diaper. Everywhere else I go the bag either stays in the car or just come with me cuz its "appropriate", but yea when I go out I bring a change of course.

You mention your wife is the one behind your 24/7 wearing - is this something you feel ok talking about? Why is she making you wear? Your needs...her needs...??

Definitely a bit of both, forced diaper wear is more the turn on for me than the actual diaper, so thats what were roleplaying. She likes it a lot.

So after 4 months, I still wet the bed very regularly, but it seems to happen only during a certain time, that is, when i go to sleep at night during the first 4 hours or so.. If i go to sleep and take a nap during the day for example, I dont seem to be wetting the bed then, but rather immediately when i wake up. Maybe its because the sleep is deeper at night

During the day things are still very concious so nothing much to say there...I dont really know what would happen if i went without diapers for a day or 2, i dont really want to find out either, but i would probably be fine i think.

Thanks for reading

• Like 3

It took me a while to come to terms with incontinence. It doesn't really bother me anymore for people whom want to see what it's like. Sometimes it is a real drag. Other times it's a huge benefit. I can work longer than most of my peers because I don't need to take a bathroom break as often. :closedeyes:

I guess the only thing I have to say is wear and enjoy if that's what you want to do. There are worse things.

Cheers

• Like 1

Yes Lokken four months is great, and soon you will Celebrate 6 months, and when you celebrate a year turn the tables on your Wife and make her wear whenever she is at Home with you for a week, have fun with it -Diaper Lover is a lifestyle and if you can get your partner to participate it will be that much more fun. Abena diapers are excellent quality and very absorbent diapers I do not think they will let you down.

Peace

Wait...wasn't it you who were saying "it isn't hard to not poop your pants" in the other thread? o.O Just wondering, seems a little contradictory.

And while I never went so far as to become incontinent, it really, REALLY is nice to just relax and have it come on its own, when that is safe and convenient.

Wait...wasn't it you who were saying "it isn't hard to not poop your pants" in the other thread? o.O Just wondering, seems a little contradictory.

And while I never went so far as to become incontinent, it really, REALLY is nice to just relax and have it come on its own, when that is safe and convenient.

ive been taking fiber supplement for years (like metamucil) because i can't figure out the perfect diet. sometimes .. hum.. things would go wrong, if you know what i mean. So i started wearing partly because of that, as I've said .. but now i dont know if i finally found a decent diet, or if its wearing diapers.. but i havent taken fiber in about a month.. maybe more.. nothing has gone "wrong"

I am not aiming for bowel incontinence at all

• Like 1