LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Had Someone Change Your Diaper ?

My wife will keep me in diapers whenever I want, and I her, with diaper changes regardless of the diaper's contents. When I'm the baby, she's a doting mommy, and when she's the baby, I'm somewhere between a daddy and a dom. We are having our third anniversary next month and diapers have been part of our relationship since the start. The diaper aspect of my life is completely fulfilled.

I have had my diapers changed a couple times as an adult. So far, it's only been wet changes. It was at an ABDL play party, and I really enjoyed it. Personally, I found it as good as I was expecting. =)

My best friend used to change me for some time. She originally diapered me with a DL fetish before even knowing I myself had one. Best days of my life. Ever since we would diaper each other for quite some time, even doing the banana challenge a few times. I miss my mommy, she moved out of state about a half year ago for college, yet we still facetime/skype ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Most of my GF's haven't cared for the fact that I wear diapers, but they accepted it because what else could they do. The only times that I had my diapers changed by someone else were when I was hospitalized and once, by a neighbor lady, when I had the Flu so bad that I couldn't even get out of bed let alone changing my own diaper. The sad thing was that I was So Sick that I only know that it happened, she changed me several times, but I don't remember any of the details except for what she told me after I recovered.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been changed by lots of nurses in the hospital been in way to much and also by my wife several times and once by my mom right after I got out of the hospital one time I did not enjoy that!

• 2 years later...

I did have one interesting occasion which I'd like to have happen again.

Last year I met the second ABDL I've known in person. Me and a male AB I know met up at his house. The AB wears 24/7. So, quickly he

• 4 weeks later...

I have had a lot of different ladies change me. As they got to know me as a friend and I opened up to them about wearing slowly a conversation would come around about how it is easier when someone else changes me. I have many of a lady friend offer to and then do change my diapers. It is all how you act towards the ladies and how you come across.