LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed

Two absolutely marvelous additional Melissa chapters!

Often we just need to have patience, and we will be entertained!

It is also so refreshing that Melissa's mother and family are relaxed about her diaper needs. Who knows if Melissa has undiagnosed medical problems resulting in loss of control? That would be incontinence. Few would argue that incontinent people should never wear diapers.

Clearly Melissa has an emotional need for her diapers. It is only fair that she be allowed to wear diapers. She does understand a need to be discreet. How much better does it get?

Guest Baby Tiana

Finally managed to get all caught up, and I must agree with the majority of the people here! Love your story thumbsup.gif. It's thrilling and has a decent amount of twists and turns. :) Not sure what to expect. Although I feel like her cousins will be understanding. They seem like good kids.... We'll see though wink.gif

10 days now, im starting to worry onto what happens to melissa, I have read the story over a couple of times, and every time it seams better then before, this story feels like it could be true inway on how its played out. I kinda wish i was this girl melissa and get to be treated in a good way like her.

:o melissa must be surrrrrr by now she hasnt had her bum changed in a while hehe. realy hope to hear more form this soon. :D its super dooper great and like wish could be here hehe i bet alot of us who love this storie wish the same.

:) loking forward to more hehe

Ch. 16

Melissa made her way back down from putting her bag away and sat down next to her grandma on the couch. Melissa tried hard to forget that she had to use her diaper, but it was tough while she sat there doing nothing. She decided to get up and go outside to putt a little bit. Her grandparents house was right on the 11th tee box of a golf coarse, and had a big yard complete with a little 4 hole putting green. Melissa walked outside and chose her putter, then started hitting some balls. A few shots later Melissa saw her mother come outside and join her on the green. Her mother hit a few shots and got warmed up then challenged Melissa to a contest. Melissa would chose a hole and a starting point on the green, then they would both get 2 balls to hit. Whoever made the shot in the least amount of strokes won that hole. As they played Melissa was distracted and completely forgot about her need to use her diaper. She was already wet and could feel her wet diaper squish as she bent over to receive her balls from the cup.

They played for about a half an hour until Melissa's uncle and dad came out to hop in the game as well. After a few hours her dad and uncle were battling it out on the green, and Melissa and her mom walked back into the house and started setting up a board game for everyone to play. Melissa realized that her cousins were downstairs, and the rest of her family was outside. This would be the perfect time to use her diaper. As her mother pulled out the board games, Melissa stood frozen as she felt her mess spreading all over her bottom. She could feel her diaper expanding and getting extremely heavy. Melissas mother turned around and saw her daughter with a look of concentration and wondered if she had just pooped in her diaper. Melissa all of the sudden was hit with the realization of what she just did.

Melissa stood frozen for a split second longer before reaching her hand around to her butt and feeling her loaded diaper. The feeling of her diaper squishing on her butt felt really good and she couldnt help but blush and smile slightly. She then turned and helped her mother set up the game. Laying out the pieces of the game and the cards and everything was so much fun to Melissa because she was doing all of it in a messy diaper. She felt so little and cute as she waddled around helping her mother. Once they were done Melissas mom took her hand and walked her outside, and from the balcony yelled out that the game was ready. Melissa blushed a little bit more wondering if she was going to have to sit and play in a messy diaper while they play a family game. Melissa started getting nervous but at the same time thought that this is something that a baby would have to do also.

Melissas mother pulled Melissa inside and patted melissas bum. "Lets go get that changed ok sweetie" she said with a wink. Melissa nodded and hopped happily off to the upstairs room with her mom. When they were both in the room Melissas mom locked the door as Melissa laid down on the bed and took her pants off. She laid there looking at her mom with a loaded diaper pointing at her and slightly pushing her hips towards her mom as if to say please get this yucky diaper off of me. Her mom undid her diaper and was just about to clean her off when there was a knock at the door. "Im changing a diaper!" Melissas mom yelled then completed the diaper change. Melissa wondered the whole change who could be outside. Whoever is outside is soon to know that Melissa is definitely in diapers. The smell in the room was obvious and her mother announcing that she was changing a diaper was a give away.

Melissa and her mother walked out of the room to the sight of her uncle and aunt. Melissa blushed a little and slightly hid behind her mom, she noticed her aunt giving her a comforting smile. "Are we ready to play?" her uncle asked. With that they all made their way downstairs. The rest of the night was alot of fun for Melissa. Her whole family ate pizza and played board games. Everyone was goofing around, and laughing, and just having a good time while they played. Melissa wet her diaper several times while they played, and after her 4th wetting wondered if she had leaked. After a couple seconds of contemplating if she had wet pants or not she figured it didnt matter, she was with the people that she loves most in the world and knew that they all support her.

• Like 8

By golly, G Climent27, Chapter 16 is so marvelous. It was absolutely worth the wait.

How refreshing to have not just Melissa's mother accepting her diapers, but a whole extended family.

When I was still wearing diapers "just-in-case" on trips and special events I vividly remember my Mom, Granny Vi, Aunt Betsy or later my older sister Penny calling out when someone knocked on a closed door, "Just a minute! I'm changing a diaper." Later, when I was changing my youngest sister Missy, I would call out the same way when potentially being interrupted.

This series "Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed" is refreshing and very positive.

I have faith you will find the time to continue writing about Melissa and her family as your schedule allows.

• Like 1

You hold onto something or someone because you love. You want to help, you want to make them happy, you want to make sure they're safe. You want to make sure they are comfortable, and give them anything.

You love

You want to be there to pick them up when they are down. You want to be there when they are down. You just want to be there. Its that something or someone that makes you want.

You love

You are there for them always, and they are there with you forever. When something happens its them you fear hurt. When they feel it, its you who is hurt. You support, you are proud, you laugh, you cry, you try.

You love

When you cant help you try. When they push away you wonder. When they hate you, you think. All you want to do is please, and be there.

All you want to do is love. You never forget.

You love

• Like 3