LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed

Awe man, I made it to the last chapter :/ This is good, one suggestion:

Main Entry: little Part of Speech: adjective Definition: small in size, amount Synonyms: Lilliputian, babyish, bantam, brief, cramped, diminutive, dinky, elfin, embryonic, fleeting, hardly any, hasty, immature, imperceptible, inappreciable, inconsiderable, infant, infinitesimal, insufficient, junior, light, limited, meager, microscopic, mini, miniature, minute, not big, not large, peanut, petite, scant, short, short-lived, shrimpy, shriveled, skimpy, slight, snub, sparse, stubby, stunted, teeny, tiny, toy, truncated, undersized, undeveloped, wee, wizened, young

Main Entry: little Part of Speech: adjective Definition: not important Synonyms: casual, inconsiderable, insignificant, light, minor, minute, negligible, paltry, petty, shoestring, small, trifling, trivial, unimportant

I noticed you used 'she felt so little' just be careful not to over do it on one word. Your writing is really very good.

~Mommy Elaine

Not to argue with you, Elaine, but have you shared any of your diaper fiction with us? Have you read many other AB/DL stories? My point is that within this specialized form of fiction, there are accepted conventions.

In many websites and many topics here in Daily Diapers we suggest that when a person feels the need to provide unsolicited advice to authors, the polite way is to do so in a PM or e-mail.

You indicate a personal problem with the expression "she felt so little" This is used by many authors to express easily the emotions common to many adult babies. I have faith, considering the top-quality education of author G Climent, that he could craft another way of saying the same thing. Probably it would use twice the number of keystrokes.

Just out of curiosity, Elaine, are you a big baby, as suggested by your screen name, or are you an experienced AB mommy as indicated in your profile? Since you joined DD you have posted so little I have not had the chance to know you.

Do you have a background in editing for publication?

Have a marvelous Holiday Season.

• Like 5
Guest Baby Elaine

Not to argue with you, Elaine, but have you shared any of your diaper fiction with us? Have you read many other AB/DL stories? My point is that within this specialized form of fiction, there are accepted conventions.

In many websites and many topics here in Daily Diapers we suggest that when a person feels the need to provide unsolicited advice to authors, the polite way is to do so in a PM or e-mail.

You indicate a personal problem with the expression "she felt so little" This is used by many authors to express easily the emotions common to many adult babies. I have faith, considering the top-quality education of author G Climent, that he could craft another way of saying the same thing. Probably it would use twice the number of keystrokes.

Just out of curiosity, Elaine, are you a big baby, as suggested by your screen name, or are you an experienced AB mommy as indicated in your profile? Since you joined DD you have posted so little I have not had the chance to know you.

Do you have a background in editing for publication?

Have a marvelous Holiday Season.

I am a mommy, but as I am quite new to this website, and have not learned my way around, nor what people expect, I would like to say I am sorry for any confusion or feelings I may have hurt. It was not my intention to offend either you, or the author.

I really do enjoy this story, and only meant to give a suggestion, I did not realise that they way I did so was un acceptable.

I have very little background in editing, I'm studying psychology.

Again, I am sorry.

~Mommy Elaine

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with a critique here and there, most authors want to please their audience and improve their technique. Of course no one has to follow anyone's advice either. But nothing wrong with a polite suggestion. One person's critique of anothers critique isn't necessarily board policy of consensus either and doesn't make it unacceptable.

• Like 1

your are a good righter but com on give me something interesting, not the same old thing!!! P.S

maybe have her fall down the stars. And then need them because she becomes paralyzed from the waist downand cant feel when she go's to the bathroom. gust a suggestion at least it would be something new, not the same old thing that we see, time and time agen. but keep up the good work.

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

I am disabled and need them NOT! funny
  • Like 1

same here but not need diapers i have taken care of a lot of people in diapers to know a thing or to thank you vary much!!! scary if you don't like my ides but they are gust ides and that is all, the caricature is not reel, so get over it k!!!! love to you and scary you have to but it is gust life is it not?

same here but not need diapers i have taken care of a lot of people in diapers to know a thing or to thank you vary much!!! scary if you don't like my ides but they are gust ides and that is all, the caricature is not reel, so get over it k!!!! love to you and scary you have to but it is gust life is it not?

Keep up with this story arc; it makes a change to have a story that doesn’t have characters that are “damaged

• Like 1

Wow, G Climent 27!

Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed just keep getting better and better! This is especially true for the new chapters 9 and 10.

Members of diaper related websites going back to DPF know that I believe it is a terrible mistake when a parent panics and starts to punish First when a kid has a toilet-learning set back, reverting to wetting.

It should be accepted wisdom that learning to control both bladder and bowels is a lifetime deal. Many conditions can cause a lack of control, most of which can be restored by appropriate treatment. Meanwhile usually diapers of some sort are vital to keep urine and feces from damaging other parts of the body, as well as staining furniture and bedding.

Personally I never have understood why any sane parent would remove the waterproof sheeting from a bed. Of course I am profoundly urinary incontinent and grew up with a tiny over-active bladder. Needless to say in my entire life I have never slept on a bed without a waterproof sheet.

The second problem and a frequent start of physical abuse happens when children, teens or young adults become curious about wearing diapers. In the case of a kid only a few months or a couple of years past toilet-learning this diaper interest might well be simple curiosity. Of course even with a kid infantilism might have already set in. Most probably when a teen or young adult expresses interest in wearing diapers that person is already a confirmed infantilist. With the little kid the best investment parents can make is a big bag of disposables the appropriate size for the kid.

If the little kid is not an infantilist the sensation of wearing a wet or soiled diaper will stop being fun fairly soon, almost always before the first bag of diapers is used up. Add in the natural consequence that the child's peers will tease, if that kid asks for another bag of diapers, for better or worse that kid is a confirmed infantilist.

Where the sensible, effective parent needs to stay calm is that should the infantilist be frustrated obtaining diapers ethically, that infantilist will use any means necessary. In this series Melissa as her own car and yet resorted to sealing pull-ups from her much younger brother. Fortunately that was within a loving family. Unfortunately in real life frustrated infantilists steal diapers from church nurseries, from the homes of family friends and from stores. Think of the embarrassment to be caught stealing diapers at your church!

If the parent stays calm, as is the case with Melissa's mother, she can continue to teach Melissa how to act-out in diapers discreetly and with common sense. Melissa can gently be taught the dangers of stealing anything, especially diapers. Soon Melissa can be taught ways to earn the money to pay for her diapers, which are expensive as all DD members well know.

Thousands of cheers, G Climent 27, for introducing us to Melissa and her marvelous family.

In other cases although a girl like Melissa is over 16, there are mothers who would have reached for a hairbrush, paddle or strap the first time she found a used baby diaper in her teen daughters room. After that there would be no chance to lovingly teach the infantilist to use common sense. What if the infantilist also had medical incontinence?

Thank you in that I wonted to say some ting like this but didn't know how.

I have dealt with this my entire life and it is great that some one has wrote about it THANKS again

• 2 weeks later...

o poop lol me woke up thid morning thinking yay me bday hmm wht would be good an update to this storie melisa gets her bum changed hehe as it is a realy sweet and loving and careing storie..

but nope :( well me hope this one will contioniue some time soon and hope the write is ok as not many seems to care about the write when they stop jsut that thwy want the storie hehe

wel hugs still looking foward to this next charper x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest princessbabyd

absolutely loving the story please keep up the writing dont let it die out as others have. i cant wait to continue to enjoy melissas diapered adventures. great work

Ch 14

Melissa was woken up by her mother the next morning. She was in her footie pjs, and she could feel her squishy diaper between her legs. She remembered waking up midway through the night to pee and just laying there, letting her pee trickle down her privates while her diaper soaked everything up. When Melissa finally was able to get her eyes opened she realized that it was so early in the morning that it was dark out. "Come on baby, we are taking off to granny and papas," her mother said. Melissa still lying in her bed started to stretch. Her footy sleeper stretched as well and she could feel the crotch of her sleeper pushing her squishy diaper agains her. Melissas mother saw this and started unziping her sleeper to change her diaper. Melissa laid still. She was thinking about how amazing her life was. Just laying there doing whatever she wanted while her diaper was being changed.

Melissa all fresh in her new diaper stood up and put her jeans and shirt on. She grabbed her bag from her room and went downstairs to put her bag into the car as her mother had instructed. As Melissa reached into the back of the suv to toss her bag in her shirt lifted up and her diaper peeked out of her jeans. Her mother noticed this and took the opportunity to pinch the back of her diaper and pull it back to check her butt. Melissa stood there with her arms still into the car blushing. "Good girl Melissa," her mother said with a smile. Melissa couldnt believe that had just happened. The next few minutes she was in a dream state wondering if her mother would pull moves like that in front of her grandparents, or even worse her aunt and uncle, or even worse her cousins. Melissa began to regret her decision to go back into diapers.

"Ok Melissa baby, you get the middle. Sam and Billy, you two are in the way back" her father said. The two little kids made their way to the way back, getting all comfy and settled in. Melissa tossed them their blankets and headphones, then hopped into the middle seat area of the suv. She threw a blanket over herself and then rested her head against the window as her parents set out for the 3 hour drive to her grandparents. While she tried resting her eyes she heard her brother and sister in the back wrestling around trying to get comfy. Melissa then threw on her headphones and started listening to her ipod. She soon began to drift to sleep.

About an hour into the drive Melissa woke up. She smelled something horrible and quickly panics wondering if she could have possibly pooped her pants without thinking about it. She put her hands under her butt feeling her diaper crinkle wondering if this smell could possibly be coming from her. Her panic brought her to the thought that she may be losing control of her bladder. Her mother soon realized that Melissa was awake and asked her if she mad a stinky diaper. Melissa blushed and shook her head no. About 20 minutes later they were pulling into a gas station.

Melissas mother took Billy into the bathroom to change him as her father pumped some gas. Melissa sat in the car wondering what was to come for her. Was she going to be losing control of herself? What was going to happen with her family? How was this weekend going to go?

• Like 8

Ch. 15

The rest of the ride to her grandparents house, Melissa sat and enjoyed the company of her family. Her brother and sister were in the way back seat having fun giggling and poking each other, and her parents were in the front seats talking about golf and what was to be expected from the family. Melissa meanwhile sat in the middle seats all to herself. She had a cooler next to her with food and drinks in it, and a blanket the she was using as a pillow against the window. She was laying in a position that made her butt slightly stick out exposing her jeans. Through her jeans you could clearly tell that the 18 year old was diapered. Her mother reached her hand back at one point and patted her bum causing Melissa to jump a little. "Hey sweet heart are you still dry back there?" Melissa nodded. She was enjoying her music and was sure that she didnt pee yet.

As they pulled into the driveway of granny and papas Melissa noticed her uncles car already there. That meant her young cousins where going to be there, and she was going to have to face the family all together while wearing her diaper. Melissas parents finally shut the engine off and everyone started to get out of the car. Melissa immediately pulled the bottom of her shirt down as she got out, making sure her diaper didnt peak out. She looked at herself in the reflection of the car and made sure she looked like a typical 18 year old, and not some baby. Melissa then grabbed her bag, took a deep breath , and made her way into her grandparents house to face the family.

Melissa walked into the house and made her way to where everyone was sitting. Her grandparents were sitting on the couch watching tv, two of her cousins were sitting at the bar drinking coke, and her uncle was in the next room over setting something up. Melissa saw her brother walk right up to her granny giving her a big hug, and everyone getting all excited to see them. At this moment melissa couldnt even feel her diaper under her butt, she simply walked up and gave everyone hugs and said her hellos. So far, so good Melissa thought. Directly after giving her uncle a hug her littlest cousin, Henry, who was 3 years old ran up the stairs and was so excited to see melissa. He ran right to her and poked her saying, "Melissa, Melissa come play Wii with me!" Melissa smiled then as she ran downstairs to play with her little cousin she saw the other 2 cousins run after her.

Her cousins always looked up to Melissa, mainly because Melissa was really good with kids. She remembers staying up all night with the twins when they were really little, and wrestling around with them as they got older. Once they got downstairs Melissa started to play wii with her little cousin, while the twins watched. After beating Henry, she took on Deane. She was having so much fun beating her cousins at wii that she didnt even notice that she had a diaper on. Melissa was getting exhausted playing wii, she had played 12 games in a row and hadnt lost yet. Her cousins were so impressed with her skills, when all of the sudden Melissa kicked the wii soccer ball and noticed her shirt flew up and stayed up. It was caught on her diaper leaving it exposed. She quickly pulled her shirt down and looked around while Eva scored a goal against her. "Ha ha, I beat you" her cousin said while doing a little dance. No one seemed to notice her diaper which made her feel very at ease.

As Melissa watched her 2 cousins play against each other she noticed how many times their shirts flew up and wondered if her diaper was exposed more than she thought. While sitting on the downstairs couch Melissa all of the sudden felt the need to pee. She had been sidetracked from the game and the need was very strong. She stood up trying not to be noticed and started peeing. She felt her diaper soaking up all of her pee and start to sag and get heavy. Melissa smiled as she thought about what she was doing. As soon as she was done she felt her little cousin grab a hold of her leg and try to tackle her. "Oh, no"! melissa shouted. She then fell and let her cousin jump on her and start wrestling. Once the twins' game was over they joined in the mix and it turned out to be a royal rumble.

Melissa was having a blast wrestling around with her cousins, playing like a kid. Her squishy wet diaper seemed to go unnoticed while they wrestled, and soon they were all just laying on the floor panting. Soon after they all went back upstairs to get something to eat. As Melissa started to grab a piece of toast she felt her mother grab her hand. "Sweet heart, go put your bag in one of the rooms upstairs please" her mother said. Melissa did as she was told and then went back down to grab some food. On her way down, Melissa got a little nervous as she felt a familiar feeling that she was hoping to avoid.

She needed to poop...

• Like 6