LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if we really have official policy about it but I'm not sure how to feel about the idea of someone continuing another persons story without being given permission to do so. I think I would frown on it. If you want to do a total re-write and credit the original author then that sounds better to me than just hijacking a story.

When GCliment 27 posted Chapter 1 of "Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed" on 2 December 2010 I found the story charming and immediately said so in a PM to the author. For a long time we had a lively correspondence by DD PM and e-mail. For years I posted comments about this story as it continued.

The author never told me why the story was not continued.

I agree with Elfy that without the blessing of the author it would be rude to continue the story.

Perhaps someone could write a whole new story about a girl in her senior year of high school who long had a fascination with wearing and using diapers. Many such stories have covered the subject. Since GCliment 27 first posted this story I have never used the name "Melissa" for a leading character, although I frequently write about gals of 17 and 18 who wear diapers for many reasons.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys! I took the liberty of fixing all the spelling/grammar mistakes and putting the whole story into one document. I really enjoyed this story and hope that gcliment decides to continue. I also included a word doc copy

Chapter 1

Melissa is a 17 year old high school senior, who comes from a very loving family. She has a brother (Billy) who is 5 and a sister (Sammie) who is 12, and her little brother is having some troubles making it to the potty on time. She lived close to both sides of her grandparents and was very close with her uncles, aunts, and cousins. She always enjoyed going to family events, because all of her cousins are younger and that meant a lot of diapers around. Melissa has always wondered what it would be like to wear diapers like a little girl again. She has a brief memory of taking one of Sammy

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
On 8/20/2016 at 9:21 AM, Angela Bauer said:

Since GCliment 27 first posted this story I have never used the name "Melissa" for a leading character, although I frequently write about gals of 17 and 18 who wear diapers for many reasons.

Could u share some of those stories on this post for those interested? I for one would like to read them

Hi Neon Narwhal,

What a fascinating name. Are you related to "The Unicorn of the Seas"?

I primarily post my stories on the other DD Story section found on the DD Home Page.

One of my stories is about Carole who decided she wanted to spend the summer following her high school graduation living as a teen baby.

In that same section many of my other stories are about young women who want to be diapered.

On 12/11/2016 at 0:01 AM, Angela Bauer said:

Hi Neon Narwhal,

What a fascinating name. Are you related to "The Unicorn of the Seas"?

I primarily post my stories on the other DD Story section found on the DD Home Page.

One of my stories is about Carole who decided she wanted to spend the summer following her high school graduation living as a teen baby.

In that same section many of my other stories are about young women who want to be diapered.

Your story is too clinical.

I can't quite believe that I hadn't read this story before, I've just enjoyed it all and would echo the feeling that it is a shame that it has ended before a denouement. I liked the writing style and although there are minor slips of grammar or vocabulary, it in no way detracts from a well written story. Many of our talented writers on the board write 'in the moment', chapters are constructed with energy and excitement because getting ideas down before they disappear is a very real anxiety. I hope that those people who have an issue with the writing style can appreciate that you are quite often reading a first draft and you are doing the proof reading.

Unfortunately all indications are that GCliment is not going to continue writing "Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed". At lest not for DD.

Certainly most authors find it a lot more fun to write first drafts as quickly as possible than to edit, revise and proofread.

Fortunately there are other authors writing about young women who want nothing more than to be returned to diapers and to be lovingly treated as a toddler.

Perhaps it will be fun to read those other stories, or better yet write stories along the same lines as the one about Melissa.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I’d agree, this is one of my favorites. Also love “The Trying Policy,” which is similar in content.

Funny, I’m a diaper discipline fan, but these stories pull on a different string. I’ve written in both genres, and I hope I’m equally good at both. 

am not familiar with "the trying policy"  where can i find it?

writers are shameful to not finish their stories.

As a reader I agree but we need to remember that the writers don't get paid for their efforts and either their muse departs or they become distracted, Naiomi is another which has sadly fallen by the wayside, often I read the first couple of chapters then wait until the conclusion before reading which save a lot of frustration. 

Ever try it? It’s not easy. Nor is it fast, or remunerative.

We owe the writers in this community a debt of gratitude we can’t ever repay.

nah,never had the bug,but if I ever did I woulda finished it.Otherwise you're being a tease.

• Haha 1