LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Girlfriend Found Out..I Wear Diapers

Hi again readers..here is another true story ,hope you like it...One Friday afternoon after work I decided to do some laundry so I gathered up all my cloth diapers, rubber pants, and any other clothes,and carried them down the hall to the laundry room as at the time I lived in an apartment building,anyway I sorted all the colors and all the whites as I like colored cloth diapers and have many,about 14 of them..and put them in two machines..then I put my rubber pants in with the diapers,5 in each machine..set cycle started machine then went to watch television..till washers stopped..got back to room and my favourite show was just starting,C S I Miami it was over in one hour then I went back to the laundry room,the machines had stopped so I put the diapers and rest of clothes in the dryer..but not the rubber pants as the heat from a dryer seems to make them crack..I started the dryer then carried the rubber pants back to the apartment where I set up one of those racks in the washroom that hold clothes and put all the pairs on the rungs, got a heater and set on low...then returned to watch more TV..watched another show for 35 minutes then went to check on the diapers..the dryer had stopped but the diapers were not dry yet,still very damp..turned switch on dryer but nothing happened..tried several more times and same outcome..so I removed all and carried them back to the apartment where I set up another clothe rack in the washroom and hung the many pairs of diapers from its rungs,then again returned to watch TV, I guess I dosed off and was awakened bye a knock at the door,as I got up I could feel my pants were wet..touched the back of my bottom to feel a very wet spot and also a big bulge as I had pooped my pants as well..but it was nothing new as every time I sleep I wet or mess my pants,figured I would answer the door send the person away then have a shower and a diaper change.

When I opened the door it was an old girl friend I had dated about five years ago her name was Vanessa, and she had just got into to town,as she had many years ago moved a long ways away,I had not seen her for a very long time and my plans of sending the person away at the door were scraped..as soon as she entered she asked

"may I use your washroom"

I said "yes you sure can"

then I realized all my diapers and rubber pants were hanging up in there but what could I say,she did not know of my accident and the fact that I wore diapers as we dated long before that day occurred,when she emerged the first thing she said was

"you sure have a lot of diapers and rubber pants hanging up, are you wearing them right now"

I had never lied to this women before and was not going to start now,so I replied back

"yes I am"

then I told her all about my accident and that I had worn them everyday since,I then got up to get a coffee for us both and that was when she seen the wet spot on my bottom,and to my surprise she said

"Take off those wet pants baby and I will change you"

It was not everyday a pretty women asks me to take my pants off, so I complied to her wishes..with my pants now laying on the carpet she just stared at my blue pair of rubber pants and the lavender colored diaper that I was wearing,underneath them smiled, then said

"turn around for me please"

It was then she seen the bulge in the back of my pants and replied in a laughing and soothing way

"You have pooped your pants as well you bad little baby, and I sort of thought something of that nature had happened as I could smell an odor as soon as I walked through the door, and I babysit lots of kids where I live and most are in diapers and I know that odor when one or more of them has filled there pants"

As she was talking to me and looking at the front of my diapers something I had no control of happened,my love muscle became very erect and very hard and was very noticeable to her as the outline was very well defined in the front of my wet diaper..and she gave me a very big smile and a wink,she then moved over closer to me and grabbed the outline of my love muscle and gently stroked it.

she kept this up for several minutes talking to me about my diapers and rubber pants while she did this pleasure,it did not take that long before I exploded my love juices into my diaper and she knew by my huge smile I had just cum.she held on to my muscle for another minute or so then said

"OK baby boy lets get you in the shower"

When we got to the washroom she removed my rubber pants then undone the diaper pins and removed my wet and soiled diaper..then I got in the shower.and she went out to the living room and watched some TV but said on her way out

"don't hesitate to call me if you need anything"

I cleaned all of me up ,got out of the shower and dried off..on the way out of the washroom I grabbed another diaper and a pair of rubber pants that were now all dry.I was on my way to the living room but was called by her from the bedroom and when I walked in she was lying on the bed naked..as soon as I seen this my love muscle started to grow instantly again and she looked so very hot to me just laying there,so I walked to the bed and lay upon her it was one of the best sexual encounters I have ever had and her and I both had our orgasm at the same time..it was fantastic then she gently flipped me off of her, got up and grabbed the diaper and baby powder off of the table,then put the cloth diaper under me, sprinkled powder all over the diaper area then pinned the diaper to me then pulled a frilly pair of rubber pants over top of my diaper..I lay there in her arms and we both fell asleep..the next morning I awoke to her changing a very wet diaper I had on and she was all glowing and very happy,just as I was when she was done I took her out to a fancy restaurant and we had a very good breakfast..she then informed me that she had to go as she had some stuff to do and was flying back home tonight..I offered to accompany her to the airport but she said she was meeting some other girls that were also flying with her..after we ate we hugged and kissed for a bit longer the she got in her car and drove off.I did talk to her several more times after that..and that meeting was always talked about..and she told me it was very special visit she will never forget,and I assured her it was a very special meeting for me as well..I tried to recount every detail of the event and also in the nicest way I could as it was so very great to have had it happen to me and hope you all liked it..take care now.. :biker_h4h::fish_h4h::bash:

:thumbsup: I dream of that happening to me but no such luck <_< Good for youand I hope it happens again :thumbsup: May-be the next time she'll bottle feed you. :thumbsup:

Hi again readers..here is another true story ,hope you like it...One Friday afternoon after work I decided to do some laundry so I gathered up all my cloth diapers and rubber pants and any other clothes and carried them down the hall to the laundry room as at the time I lived in an apartment building,anyway I sorted all the colors and all the whites as I like colored cloth diapers and have many,about 14 of them..and put them in two machines..then I put my rubber pants in with the diapers,5 in each machine..set cycle started machine then went to watch television..till washers stopped..got back to room and my favourite show was just starting,C S I Miami it was over in one hour then I went back to the laundry room,the machines had stopped so I put the diapers and rest of clothes in the dryer..but not the rubber pants as the heat from a dryer seems to make them crack..I started the dryer then carried the rubber pants back to the apartment where I set up one of those racks in the washroom that hold clothes and put all the pairs on the rungs, got a heater and set on low...then returned to watch more TV..watched another show for 35 minutes then went to check on the diapers..the dryer had stopped but the diapers were not dry yet,still very damp..turned switch on dryer but nothing happened..tried several more times and same outcome..so I removed all and carried them back to the apartment where I set up another cloth rack in the washroom and hung the many pairs of diapers from its rungs,then again returned to watch Ty I guess I dosed off and was awakened bye a knock at the door,as I got up I could feel my pants were wet..touched the back of my bottom to feel a very wet spot and also a big bulge as I had pooped my pants as well..but it was nothing new as every time I sleep I wet or mess my pants,figured I would answer the door send the person away then have a shower and a diaper change.

When I opened the door it was an old girl friend I had dated about five years ago and she had just got into to town,as she had many years ago moved a long ways away and now here thought she would pay me a visit,I had not seen her for a very long time and my plans of sending the person away were scraped..as soon as she entered she asked

"may I use your washroom"

I said "yes you sure can"

then I realized all my diapers and rubber pants were hanging up in there,she did not know of my accident and the fact that I wore diapers as we dated long before that day occurred,when she emerged the first thing she said was

"you sure have a lot of diapers and rubber pants hanging up and are you wearing them right now"

I had never lied to this women before and was not going to start now,so I replied back

"yes I am"

then I told her all about my accident and that I had worn them everyday since,I then got up to get a coffee for us both and she seen the wet spot on my bottom,and to my surprise she said

"take off those wet pants and I will change you"

we had dated for a while before and it was not that she had never seen my naked body before but it was not everyday a pretty women asks me to take my pants off so I complied to her wishes.with my pants now laying on the carpet she just stared at my blue pair of rubber pants and the lavender colored diaper that I was wearing, she then said

"turn around for me"

It was then she seen the big bulge in the back of my pants and replied

"you have pooped your pants as well and I sort of thought something like that as I could smell something as soon as I walked through the door,I babysit lots of kids where I live and lots are in diapers and I know that odor when when one of them has filled there pants"

as she was talking to me and looking at the front of my diapers something I had no control of happened,my love muscle became very erect and very hard and it was very noticeable to her with the outline very well defined in the front of my diaper..and she gave me a very big smile and a wink,she then moved over closer to me and grabbed the outline of my love muscle and gently stroked it she kept this up for a few minutes talking to me as she did this pleasure to me then I exploded my love juices into my diaper and she knew by my expression I had just cum.she held on to my muscle for another minute then said

"OK baby boy lets get you in the shower"

when we got to the washroom she removed my rubber pants then undone the diaper pins and removed my wet and soiled diaper..then I got in the shower.and she went out to the living room and watched some TV but said on her way out

"don't hesitate to call me if you need anything"

I cleaned all of me up ,got out of the shower and dried off..on the way out of the washroom I grabbed another diaper and a pair of rubber pants that were now all dry.I was on my way to the living room but was called by her from the bedroom and when I walked in she was lying on the bed naked..as soon as I seen this my love muscle started to grow instantly again and she looked so very hot to me just laying there,so I walked to the bed and lay upon her it was one of the best sexual encounters I have ever had and her and I both had our orgasm at the same time..it was fantastic then she gently flipped me off of her, got up and grabbed the diaper and baby powder off of the table,then put the cloth diaper under me, sprinkled powder all over the diaper area then pinned the diaper to me then pulled a frilly pair of rubber pants over top of my diaper.

I lay there in her arms and we both fell asleep..the next morning I awoke to her changing a very wet diaper I had on and she was all glowing and very happy,just as I was when she was done I took her out to a fancy restaurant and we had a very good breakfast..she then informed me that she had to go as she had some stuff to do and was flying back home tonight..I offered to accompany her to the airport but she said she was meeting some other girls that were also flying with her..after we ate we hugged and kissed for a bit longer the she got in her car and drove off.I did talk to her several more times after that..and that meeting was always talked about..and she told me it was very special visit she will never forget,and I assured her it was a very special meeting for me as well..I tried to recount every detail of the event as it was so very great to have had it happen to me and hope you all liked it..take care now..:biker_h4h::fish_h4h::bash: