LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very Noisy Plastic Pants

BulkLover

Hi!

Recently I've started looking into getting myself some plastic pants and I need a bit of advice.

I wear diapers only for fun and only in the privacy of my home, when noone's around. I don't have a chance to wear very often and when I do, I usually put on 3 or 4 thick disposables (I like my diapers to be extremely thick). The thing is, the only diapers available here are cloth-backed ones which don't really make much noise... but that's where the plastic pants come in :)

So, I'm looking for pants that are very noisy (the louder, the better) and roomy enough to accomodate 3-4 Medium-Large size diapers (my waist size in on the border of M and L). Wide elastics are welcome, but not a must. Preferably from a seller in Europe so shipping costs don't kill me ;)

Any suggestions?

Without going on and looking myself for you, I would suggest starting with some of the links here on DD and check what they have to say. Many sellers of plastic pants will tell you the relative 'noise' factor - some are pretty quiet and actually help reduce the crinkle of some disposables. Others make a racket the neighbors will hear! :thumbsup:

If you don't find anything from the links here, just google plastic pants or go on ebay. The secret is do some research yourself. It isn't that hard to do.

Without going on and looking myself for you, I would suggest starting with some of the links here on DD and check what they have to say. Many sellers of plastic pants will tell you the relative 'noise' factor - some are pretty quiet and actually help reduce the crinkle of some disposables. Others make a racket the neighbors will hear! :thumbsup:

If you don't find anything from the links here, just google plastic pants or go on ebay. The secret is do some research yourself. It isn't that hard to do.

Doing research on my own is all good, but it's always good to ask other people for their opinion, wouldn't you say? Manufacturers claim a lot of things which aren't always true, so info from people who have tried different products is very helpful.

Check with http://www.fetware.com

Fetware with fabricate and type of plastic pants you want!

Hi!

Recently I've started looking into getting myself some plastic pants and I need a bit of advice.

I wear diapers only for fun and only in the privacy of my home, when noone's around. I don't have a chance to wear very often and when I do, I usually put on 3 or 4 thick disposables (I like my diapers to be extremely thick). The thing is, the only diapers available here are cloth-backed ones which don't really make much noise... but that's where the plastic pants come in :)

So, I'm looking for pants that are very noisy (the louder, the better) and roomy enough to accomodate 3-4 Medium-Large size diapers (my waist size in on the border of M and L). Wide elastics are welcome, but not a must. Preferably from a seller in Europe so shipping costs don't kill me ;)

Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

You can also make a very noisy pair of plastic pants. You take an old pair of normal plastic pants that you have almost worn out. The reason for this is once you make them noisy they don't last long. You smear Vaseline all over the inside and outside of them and sit them in a sunny place. Wash them after a day or two and then wash them in mineral oil and hang them again in the sun. This drys out the plastic and ruins them. They get hard and stiff.

When you are ready to play wear them over the diapers you play in and they will be heard a block away.

Check with http://www.fetware.com

Protex

Either Fetware or Protex sells a panty designed to be noisy

Fetware with fabricate and type of plastic pants you want!

Hi!

Any suggestions?

Over the years of wearing diapers, I have noticed that if my plastic pants are in the sunlight a lot, that they tend to get noisier, and they occassinally split or crack from the sunlight. I just put a bit of tape on each side of the plastic pants. I've used bath towels and plastic bags during tough times and have also noticed a loud crinkly sound

with them. I've been happily diapered for over 30 years now.

Hi!

Any suggestions?

I have found two things -1- is you don't create as much noise as you think you do; people around you do not pay that much attention or if they do they don't

say as much. And -2- I have found that the more diapers you wear the less noise you create. It would seem that the excess bulk tends to muffle the noise by

(stretching) spreading the plastic tautly reducing the noise.

Wear less diapers and more noise or go to a much larger size of diaper (cover) to keep the same level of entertainment (noise!!!).

You have noticed that the cloth back diaper covers are so to speak self insulating from noise.

So you need a thicker gauge of plastic and NO cloth backing.

The type and gauge of plastic used also says a lot about how much noise will be generated.

Warmer weather or plastic diaper covers worn for a bit diminish the noise - conversely cold weather and diaper covers just put on are apt to be noisy til warmed.

And another factor is the last piece of clothing worn over the diaper cover - if soft and silky light weight and flimsy (think babydoll) the noise will be

transmitted easily from underneath and if the clothing is heavy weight sweat suit material the noise will be dampened.

So you will have to plan your merriment accordingly.

If you live in a relatively controlled setting you can do like I do frequently (and it is the season to do it) wear a sleigh bell waist belt that LOCKS !

on over my LOCKED-ON diapered gear. Now there is NO WAY of getting away from the noise generated here !!!!!

Merry LOCKED-ON "NOISY" Diapered Sleigh Bells Holidays to all that enjoy this activity and "Bah-Hum-Bug" if you don't - to each his own .....

Babylock

Try wearing two or more pair of very full cut. When you move, they will rub on each other, also sleep with a waterproof sheet under where your panties are, when you move, your panties will rub on it

• 11 months later...

Check out PEVA Plastic Pants. They're the nosiest pants I've ever owned. Order a size larger than what you normally wear. You won't be disappointed. Check out my eval on them under diapers and panties.

• 3 weeks later...