• Toys
    • Plushies
    • Plastic / Rubber Wear
    • Bondage Gear
    • Spanking Toys
    • Sex Toys
    • Fetish Mags / Videos / Books
    • Other

I think this Christmas I'm going to give myself laser eye surgery, I usually combine my christmas and birthday presents since they are close enough together, last year I spent way too much on myself so this year I'm going to take it a little more easy on my wallet..

After all if I don't give myself nice things who will.

I could probably use 4 more coverall bibs, 4 more regular bibs, a few more dresses (I have enough skirts and babydolls) and some jumbo non-ortho nipples. I would love a 42" or larger play dolly and a girl can never have too many tiaras or rubber panties

Guest Baby Tiana

1. New Diapers

2. New Paci's

3. Other

I would really love to get those, but I guess what I really want for Christmas this year, is to finally enjoy the holiday and not be such a cynic about it. I would also love to get an I Pad. LOL But that's soooo not going to happen. Along with the E book things like the Kindle. It would be nice not to have to carry so many books. Lol. But oh well. So long as Christmas this year is good I will be extremely happy. I don't care if I don't get any presents! I just want to the people I love to have a good time and for us to all feel loved to some extent.

I would not mind getting some new diapers but all my money will be going towards my upcoming chest surgery.. which I wouldn't mind getting *that* for Christmas either, lol.

Typically though, I just like the way the holiday makes me feel, despite the fact that I do work in retail and that has a way of taking a lot of job out of most every single holiday. This year probably won't be so great since I am still at home and am at odds with my family.. but hopefully next year I will be on my own and able to relax a little more.

Ooh, I've been asking for a trampoline for decades (that hurts to type that). Never got one.

I'd like a new bicycle, too.

Pretty skirts and tops to go with them.

I want my ears pierced so I can wear my yet to be received Sailor Jupiter earrings.

I do need new plastic pants.

And some more cloth diapers.

I also want to ask Santa if he could change societies view about all of us. I would love to not have to hide any of this.

Too many things to list them all....These are just the major ones.

I want some footy pjs, onesies and plushies :P

Maybe I should send Santa a letter, or does he accepts emails too :D

• 2 weeks later...

i want a place of my own so i can get more diapers, onesies and other fun stuff and be able to enjoy them as i see fit <_<

however in reality: starcraft II, some dvds, a few books and a couple of fun little toys just for S&G's (sh*ts and giggles) :D

edit: yay 100th post!!

I'd like something money can't buy :glare: - for all my friends and family to accept my being DL so I don't have to be so secretive about it all and have a chance to enjoy it more.

Not being selfish by the way, just thought wishing EVERYONE would accept AB/DL was going a bit too far!

The one and only thing that will change my feelings about this sham of a day is if I get my drivers license for xMess. I'm not asking for a new car, or a million dollars, I'll even pay for all the licensing fees, gas, insurance, washing and waxing of the car, and lunch afterwords, but I'm pretty sure I still wont get what I want, oh well.