LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Chat Access Requirement

DailyDi

In order to help maintain a safe enviornment for all of our adult members we now require members to verify their age through one of the following methods:

Instant Verification and Instant Access To Chat Room:

Become a verified member though our subscription system ($1)

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...subs&CODE=index

The $1 is a one-time fee, good for the life of the board.

No Paypal or want to save a buck:

If you have a scanner you can scan an ID (block out personal numbers like social security and drivers license #) and email it to dailydi@dailydiapers.com

Whatever ID you use it must show your date of birth.

Now you can send a copy of your ID by Fax to:

205-413-8695

Be sure to include your user name so I can upgrade your account.

Fax services are available in many Wal-Marts, Office Depot, Staples and other business stores.

Accepted forms of ID:

Drivers License

State Issued ID Card

University ID

Any other official ID showing your name and age/birthdate

Hi DD....

I just thought I would let you know that spending a dollar for LIFETIME membership is not so much to ask in order to enjoy spending time chatting with cyber friends...I am glad you are taking some kind of action towards eliminating underage chatters into the chatroom. It may or may not be a fool-proof plan, but taking this action is better than taking no action at all. Thank you so much for trying to keep everyone a little safer.

BabyElle

Until we come up with a better system, only those who can show they are over 18 will be admitted to the chat room. If you have a paypal account you can access the chat by subscribing for $1 (using your paypal account to eliminate creditcard-less teens) by going to:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...tion&CODE=index

The $1 is a one-time fee, good for the life of the board.

No Paypal or want to save a buck: If you have a scanner you can scan an ID (block out personal numbers like social security and drivers license #) and email it to dailydi@dailydiapers.com

Whatever ID you use it must show your date of birth.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aww come on....I just sent a copy of my Id via e-mail now I've got to do it again. No wonder the amount of people in the chat has decreased.

Make up my mind.

Silly, Daily D is just giving you another way to show you are an adult...you only have to do that once...and yes, if you have been posting for a long time, DailyD will probably accept that as proof of your maturity.

Dill Pickle

Yep... Knew this was going to happen.

Well looks like I'm not going to be able to use the chatroom anymore, I don't trust Paypal, and I don't really feel up to advertising information on the internet. I mean, I don't see what was so wrong with taking our word for it, at least that seemed like a good idea to me. Besides even with paypal you think their not going to get in?

Well you're dead wrong, teenagers aren't stupid they know how to weasle themselves into areas their not supposed to be. Hell, they've been doing it profficiently for years.

I was not online when all H___ broke loose. But, I agree with Kanji, minors will figure away to get into the chat room. Give some credit to those of us who have been members for a reasonable amount of time...use the "grandfather" routine. By the way, I had to get into DD by way of another method. What goes?