LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 Days

gorriz_dl

2 days all to myself alone and a full bag of diapers. What should i do to pass the time?

2 Days & only 1 bag!! :whistling: 1st put 1 on 2nd Don't use potty at all 3rd when full change it 4th B4 bed (if diaper only wet) wear it taking a shower with plenty of body wash or baby oil/lotion:roflmao:

Though wearing and using at home is still fun, I really enjoy going out and using them like I need them. Just going about my day and wetting and changing when needed at a bathroom. Now only if I could wear all the time as I just find it hard to be on and off again, so it can be hard to go a lot of times even though I can feel the need. I know if I wore and used all the time I would start to just use them whenever I felt the need. I know part of it is also I can only really hide one bag, so I want to make them last, so many times I decide not to use one because it is the end of the day and I'll be headed home soon. I will have to take it off anyways before heading home, therefore it feels like I would be wasting it if I just pee and then take it off in less then a half hour or so.

So go out shopping, go to a movie get a large drink and by the end you almost certainly will have to go.