LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Too Cute Plastic Pants

OK - I just got an email advert from Babykins. They have some REALLY cute new designs available for their vinyl pants. Check them out - http://www.babykins.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=B&Category_Code=ADLT :D

I don't work for them nor am I paid to post this, just thought you'd like to see.

The Christmas Holiday designs are kind of neet, even though I'm DL and not AB.

We really should have a full forum for these panties considering how much an integral part of ABDL they are. All infant care not based on some looney toons Agenda recommend them over disposables and Abena and some others make a "fixing" pant (cloth) to hold them in place and protect the tape closure. It seems to me that this could be done by moderately stretchy latex/rubber which would also be waterproof as well and therefore better.

Also there should be some specifications, like thick or thin material, smooth or grainy material, crotch width and the length from the upper thigh to the top (ideally 14" in both cases for AB and for DL, from their down to 8" depending) and how full-cut they are (just what the units of measur would be for that I do not know; maybe from "stealth" to flaunting it in 5 sizings. How about Stealth, Boy. Sissy, Girl, Christine :) )

Considering some of the forums we DO have, this seems like a gross oversight

We really should have a full forum for these panties considering how much an integral part of ABDL they are. All infant care not based on some looney toons Agenda recommend them over disposables and Abena and some others make a "fixing" pant (cloth) to hold them in place and protect the tape closure. It seems to me that this could be done by moderately stretchy latex/rubber which would also be waterproof as well and therefore better.

Also there should be some specifications, like thick or thin material, smooth or grainy material, crotch width and the length from the upper thigh to the top (ideally 14" in both cases for AB and for DL, from their down to 8" depending) and how full-cut they are (just what the units of measur would be for that I do not know; maybe from "stealth" to flaunting it in 5 sizings. How about Stealth, Boy. Sissy, Girl, Christine :) )

Good call!

I just love my plastic pants :)

That is a pity. Babykins has a good reputation. I loooked at them and at $US27, that has to be steep

I can tell everybABy about these panties. They are kind of thin, fit on the small size, and the patterns are hand drawn with markers. Don't waste your money!

Thank you for that. I hope it isn't true, it would prevent me ordering a pair. If they are hand-drawn with markers, they're gonna fade pretty quick?

They do look drawn-on... I'm an artist, I could do that myself for much less! They do say "hand crafted" so it is entirely possible. Kind of disappointing... most markers will fade in time. If anyone has further experience with these, let me know.

They did have this:

Fun, whimsical but still a protective pant for your need. Made from 100% 6 mil medium weight vinyl. These pants are strong, soft, durable, washable and dryable.

They did have this:

Fun, whimsical but still a protective pant for your need. Made from 100% 6 mil medium weight vinyl. These pants are strong, soft, durable, washable and dryable.

I kinlw but the proportions were not given and I was wondering if those weren't re-branded Comco since they went under the name "Tuffy", which is not very feminine, whcih was the same name as the once Comco made for DPF, and the sizing looks suspiciously similar to Comco. The DPF Baby Heaven made by Lang was far better proportioned than Comco but the material was like sandpaper

Wow! Those are cute. Thanks for sharing them

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

OK - I just got an email advert from Babykins. They have some REALLY cute new designs available for their vinyl pants. Check them out - http://www.babykins.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=B&Category_Code=ADLT :D

I don't work for them nor am I paid to post this, just thought you'd like to see.