LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

I am currently wearing one Bambino Teddy with two Huggies size 6 baby diapers as a stuffer. Over that I am wearing a depend brief with two baby diapers for a stuffer. I feel better wearing something over the Bambino teddy because through the night the tapes of the diaper pull completely off. :smiley-baby-boy:

Molicare Super Plus Large, with its large amount of wood pulp it handles my massive floods. Even though others have more capacity it takes them to long to absorb, so these have become the only ones I buy for my fun.

Im wearing another Molicare Super Plus with 4 cloth diapers as stuffers :) I just ordered some night weight cloth diapers and I cant wait until they get here. My first real cloth diapers! B) I am looking forward to trying them out!

Here it is a few minutes after 5pm (1700h) and I just got home. This means I am still wearing one of my slip-in disposable pads.

I make those by cutting away the side flaps or wings of Pampers Cruisers Size 4 with DryMax. Even before DryMax I was using modified Size 4 Cruisers as my slip-in pads.

Yes, when the Cruisers with DryMax were first sold nationally there was controversy. As a long-time Pampers customer I kept an open mind. I am so glad I tried DryMax. It is about 300 days since I started wearing DryMax. So far I have bought over 1,500 of them, about 60% Size 4 for use during the day and the rest Size 3 for use at night in bed. Not only has DryMax caused me no skin irritation, they have increased capacity enough I only need to change them every 4 hours while I am awake. With a Size 3 next to my skin inside my night pinned gauze diaper I no longer need a midnight change, which improves the quality of my sleep.