LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Quite Big Kid But Toddler

goodnitegirl

Look through the kids section in your local store (target or wally world etc) and look at what is available, and then try to find something equally childish in your size. It also depends on what you like, and how you see your inner child. Does she like to wear dresses or skirts?? or jeans pants or shorts?? Maybe some cute shortalls with a print and a cute shirt underneath and of coarse some kind of shoes to go with it.

It seems the ladies section in stores has more selection of colorful and playful shirts and stuff than the guys section (which sucks) so you have a better chance there. Or there is always shopping at thrift stores for something. Shortalls are cheap and plentyful (or they are here anyways) and if you are good with seweing, you might be able to make something out of those

Then there is the footed jammies thing too. You also might think if you are planning on including a diaper or not, you have to make allowances for the added bulk.

Have fun shopping, and you have to hurry, there only 6 more days left! ;)

Have fun!

Guest diaperboykcmo

Ok me and a friend(a boy) are planning on dressin up like toddler for a halloween costume. What would you guys suggest for costume details?

Awesome, was it your idea or his. Please post some pictures.

• 1 month later...

So, how did it go? Any pics? If I ever went trick or treating or to a Halloween party, I think it would be very fun to dress as a little kid! SO many possibilities for a girl...a jumper/dress/skirt with tights or knee socks and mary janes or saddle shoes (I remember wearing saddle shoes to school from kindergarten to about grade 3 so I always associate them with kids, though I guess they were popular for adults too back in like, the 30's-50's...I kind of want a pair now!); overalls/shortalls; elastic-waist shorts (for some reason, I remember a lot of my shorts having an elastic waist when I was a kid) and a cute cartoon shirt (Disney, Sesame St., Looney Tunes, Hello Kitty are all pretty easy to find) with a pair of Converse Chuck Taylors (again, Chucks aren't specifically children's shoes, but I remember wearing a pair of sneakers very similar to Chucks when I was about 3 or 4, so whenever I wear my Chucks now, I think back to being that age). And then there's the hair...pigtails, ponytails, braids, ribbons and bows, barrettes and clips and headbands...eeeeeee so much fun!!! And of course you can carry around a fun toy, too...a doll, stuffed animal, cars or trucks, whatever you like!

• 4 weeks later...

i did the exact same thing ur doing but i went out the way u sould i bought some adult diapers at walgreens and bought a footed sleeper off theinternet and a bib and bonnet off a costume site and it was awesome because people laughed and said it was funny but do what u want :thumbsup:

For next Halloween you can check yard sales too.I found some kids shirts that I can fit in but they are short on me. 1 has cars & boats sewn on it too. Even found some little kids toys too. The way the lady smiled at me buying those I know she knew they were for me. My red face gave me away!!!