LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Men'S Underwear Sucks

anondl

Some places on Ebay sell "mens panties" lady style but cut for the boys

• 3 months later...

I picked up some jms size 10 from Walmart. They are the more traditional style that's basically a bowl with a couple of leg holes (are they called granny panties?). I got that style because I wanted plenty of room down there (I have some hipsters and they are no good because they ride up my crack and leave no room for my junk).

Anyhow, they are extremely soft and comfortable and the pink and purple colors are cute, but I think I might be a size too large because they are a little baggy. They are also rather plain (just fabric and elastic), I'd like some lace or frill around the edge and maybe some pink hearts or something.

Been wearing them everyplace, and I forget I have them on (which is a good thing, they aren't distracting me), but then when I use the bathroom I have a special cute surprise!

Having fun so far! Even these make my old boxer briefs seem so boring by comparison, due to the bright colors.

Went back to Walmart and found some size 9 nylon hi-cut panties (also jms brand). They have a little bit of lacey frill around the edges. Just enough to make them look a bit cuter. Size 9 definitely fits me better than 10 (36 in blue jeans size).

I also went to Target. Found a couple pink shirts. Actually decided to go ahead and try them on, which was a big step for me. Well, it turned out they didn't have someone attending the fitting room, so that was cool! I still felt pretty rebellious doing it tho (and pretty in them too, of course!) The size that fit was XXL, although I think a XXXL (is that 3XL?) would have been even better, but they did not have that. In a mens shirt I'm a L or XL, so it seems like for shirts I need to go 2 sizes up.

I'm not really sure if I'm a sissy or not, but maybe the label is unimportant. I'm having fun because the pink and frills are cute, and it excites me as well. I don't think there is really much ageplay involved tho. For example although I look cute like a girl or young girl, I don't want to be one. Anyhow! I suppose I've discovered a new fetish.

• 5 weeks later...

As comfortable as Men's boxers can be I actually prefer a tight pair of panties around my waist

(when not in diapers, of course.) Part of what draws my sissy side to wearing them to begin with

is just how much more attractive they appear. The silken ones in particular are rather sensual

and don't irritate my skin as often. As a lover of things cute and girlish, colorful clothes of all types

are not only nice to look at but make me feel better inside about who I choose to be on the outside.

• 1 month later...

When I was younger I was so jealous of all the girls as they could pick from a huge variety of panties. While we boys it was boxers or briefs. As I came into my own and put away those childish things men's underwear. I love the variety that we can pick from and the different cuts. The funny thing is in our house my wife has always worn solid color basic cotton briefs for the most point jockeys. It looks so odd when I do laundry and put our underwear on a drying rack. It's so clear which are mine and which are hers.

What if it is made of rubber or pvc?

A fella never knows when he might need to grab the cue stick for a game of pocket pool and you do not want to have to deal with the mess :Giggle:

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a fascination with wearing fem undergarments for years. I was keeping it from my wife for years then she found out. She threw a fit and I had to disposed of all my collection. I remember that years ago you could find and buy nylon briefs for men, altho for a quite high price. Finally, I told the wife that I wanted to start wearing the nylon underwear again, and that there just wasn't much to choose from for men and they were a lot higher. I reasoned that a 3 pack of womens briefs were a lot cheaper. She agreed and bought me some. Wear them 24/7 now and love them. I still hide my other unmentionables and wear them when she is gone. Being new to diapers and am learning more and more. I bought these pull ups because they looked kinda sissy, and almost like panties. Now looking for what kind I will buy next. Any suggestions??

• 1 month later...