LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Make My Non-Ab/Dl Boyfriend Feel Little?

Guest Amphetamenace

Guest Amphetamenace

This one is for the guys/men/"Little boys"

I used to be an AB/DL and I've kind of outgrown it in the past couple of years, now I'm a mommy, but I have a boyfriend who has no desire for ageplay (aside from a spanking obsessesion). What he does have is a baby face and a very adorable, very sweet, very cute personality. He's also a baby at heart in numerous ways, but he refuses to embrace his little side.

He's gorgeous (not just my opinion), but he doesn't accept compliments or gifts all too well. And he denies his cuteness. When I remind him about his baby face or talk to him like he's little, he interprets it as a tease and thinks I'm trying to insult him. He'll roll his eyes or whatever.

Not to mention, the fact that he has peed his pants when he laughed too hard, wet the bed (one time) at a military basic camp because of the stress, sleeps with a stuffed animal, has a very sweet heart, is very lively and innocent, etc. He also has a very loveable personality. I'm not the only one who baby talks him and pinches his cheeks. He gets the treatment quite often and he hates it, lol.

Please know, he is by no means childish or immature. He's very childlike, innocent, and sweet, and adorable, almost the point of being babylike, but he's very mature, hard-working, successful and levelheaded like a man should be.

I love the carefree, "little" feeling that takes place during AB/DL play, but, you don't really need diapers or bottles to experience it.

So men... I ask you... what are some things that people do to you that make you feel 'small' and 'cared for' ? What are some things that people say to you that make you crave the 'little treatment' how do you like to be touched/held? I want my boyfriend to feel little and adorable again. He could use a 'break' from adulthood. With the things I know about him and how he acts, it would be hard for any girlfriend to not feel this way about him. He is a cutie pie <3

Thank you.

Winter is on it's way and like everyone you could save a little money on the heating bills, try to convince him to wear some footed pajamas(get some for yourself also) so you can turn down the heat.

Tell him you can save a few bucks for something he really likes but can not afford right now.

Once you start wearing footed jammies you will not want to stop, maybe this can give your bf that little push over the top.

Perhaps after he starts wearing them he could have a slight accident in bed, leading to some diapers under those adorable jammies

Guest Amphetamenace

This is my little side talking but where did he get a stuffed armadillo? i love armadilloas!

A good friend of his mother made it. Like, sewed it together. When he would visit her, she knew he always liked it. So one day when he got very sick, she gave it to him.

Guest Amphetamenace

Winter is on it's way and like everyone you could save a little money on the heating bills, try to convince him to wear some footed pajamas(get some for yourself also) so you can turn down the heat.

Tell him you can save a few bucks for something he really likes but can not afford right now.

Once you start wearing footed jammies you will not want to stop, maybe this can give your bf that little push over the top.

Perhaps after he starts wearing them he could have a slight accident in bed, leading to some diapers under those adorable jammies

Hahaha. I've told him I was going to buy him footed pajamas and he said, "That's awesome!" I guess as a joke. But when I asked him seriously, he said, "No. No and no" He also knows about the AB/DL fetish and DOES NOT think too highly about it. I don't think diapers would fly with him, at all.

This one is for the guys/men/"Little boys"

He's also a baby at heart in numerous ways, but he refuses to embrace his little side.

He's gorgeous (not just my opinion), but he doesn't accept compliments or gifts all too well. And he denies his cuteness. When I remind him about his baby face or talk to him like he's little, he interprets it as a tease and thinks I'm trying to insult him. He'll roll his eyes or whatever.

I'm not the only one who baby talks him and pinches his cheeks. He gets the treatment quite often and he hates it, lol.

Please know, he is by no means childish or immature. He's very childlike, innocent, and sweet, and adorable, almost the point of being babylike, but he's very mature, hard-working, successful and levelheaded like a man should be.

Thank you.

I worked with a guy that looked alot younger than he was b4. We(others & myself) teased him about it & he would get upset.. After I seen him get very upset I said I was "Sorry about my part of it but he should feel good about looking so young." He said "He was ok with his looks but others treated him as a kid because of his looks & that was what upset him so much ;after he tried so hard to be mature."

You could give him a wish day=do whatever he wants for 1 day; then in turn he could give you a wish day= for him to be your little guy for a day. But take it slow & easy-don't jump straight away.into diapers maybe some child-like clothes 1st.

being allmost babyish by nature my self and a guy i will say what draged me to accpt being little but for me it took a major life changeing problem

i love legos allways have and when playing with them my small side is ealy seen even befor i got hurt in 2004 witch turned a soldier into a baby

i was hurt in a acdent while in the army and after i was hurt the brain damage done made being aduilt allmost imposable becouse i forget even the most bacic of things and require help with allmost every thing beside geting dressed and a few minor things bedweting becane a ishue and befor i would take medson (aka controled poison) i desided on diapers less hassal and if the meds failed id still have a mess i wish i had some one that baby me sooner becouse i live in a place that i am now

but it took the problem to go to far befor i gave in becouse mental i snaped

i could not take it and at times i do well others if not sor my size you would mistake me for a kid

im called to kind and the pople around me are afrade that with out waching i could be easly taken advantage of

you mentioned a bed wetting problem i dont know what there called but there are pills that make you pee more geting em to drink alot and take something like that would make the problem worce

some times to accpt yourself for who you are deep down things must get to a brakeing point depends on how stuborn the person when that hapens

i know myself if things did not happen as that did and i had not got hurt id still be in the army becouse i loved it witch is 100% diffrent from how i am now due to all thats happened

Guest Amphetamenace

being allmost babyish by nature my self and a guy i will say what draged me to accpt being little but for me it took a major life changeing problem

i love legos allways have and when playing with them my small side is ealy seen even befor i got hurt in 2004 witch turned a soldier into a baby

i was hurt in a acdent while in the army and after i was hurt the brain damage done made being aduilt allmost imposable becouse i forget even the most bacic of things and require help with allmost every thing beside geting dressed and a few minor things bedweting becane a ishue and befor i would take medson (aka controled poison) i desided on diapers less hassal and if the meds failed id still have a mess i wish i had some one that baby me sooner becouse i live in a place that i am now

but it took the problem to go to far befor i gave in becouse mental i snaped

i could not take it and at times i do well others if not sor my size you would mistake me for a kid

im called to kind and the pople around me are afrade that with out waching i could be easly taken advantage of

you mentioned a bed wetting problem i dont know what there called but there are pills that make you pee more geting em to drink alot and take something like that would make the problem worce

some times to accpt yourself for who you are deep down things must get to a brakeing point depends on how stuborn the person when that hapens

i know myself if things did not happen as that did and i had not got hurt id still be in the army becouse i loved it witch is 100% diffrent from how i am now due to all thats happened

Doorset thank you for sharing your unique experience with me :) Im sorry to hear about your accident but I am very happy and relieved you are enjoying the way life's treating you now :)

Stay cute and healthy

-Amp

• 3 weeks later...

I'd say stick to the simple things, not even relating to being a mommy, and bring him down from there if you want to. Be the big spoon (if you're sleeping together) and just put your arm around him. Watch a movie at your place, toss a pillow in your lap, have him lie down, and stroke his hair at some point. That makes me completely melt personally. Sit on the edge of the bed and give him a kiss on the cheek (or mouth) to wake him up in the morning. Do things that can't be too misconstrued as trying to "baby" him, but simply be affectionate. You don't need to make it about taking a break from "adult hood" especially if he's not interested, just from life, like we all need. Just follow, KISS (Keep it Simple Stupid), and do things that will allow him to relax while you're a little "more mommyish/dominant" in the situation. Pushing boundaries just sounds like bad news bears.

• Like 1

I'd say stick to the simple things, not even relating to being a mommy, and bring him down from there if you want to. Be the big spoon (if you're sleeping together) and just put your arm around him. Watch a movie at your place, toss a pillow in your lap, have him lie down, and stroke his hair at some point. That makes me completely melt personally. Sit on the edge of the bed and give him a kiss on the cheek (or mouth) to wake him up in the morning. Do things that can't be too misconstrued as trying to "baby" him, but simply be affectionate. You don't need to make it about taking a break from "adult hood" especially if he's not interested, just from life, like we all need. Just follow, KISS (Keep it Simple Stupid), and do things that will allow him to relax while you're a little "more mommyish/dominant" in the situation. Pushing boundaries just sounds like bad news bears.

I think trojanviking21 is right.

Having him lie down in your lap and stroke his hair gives the “baby

All I can think of is this poor, poor guy. I'm assuming he's your age, so young 20's? If you're doing this in public, you're going to humiliate him completely. Hopefully it's in private. And I'm not sure if the two of you are "an item" or just friends, but this is something I think he might go for but only where he feels safe. He probably already has problems of his own with his other classmates / other males for being the way he is. Sounds like a softy.

Watching TV together ... listening to the radio laying on a bed ... going out to a movie late at night ...

Anything that's private and brings the two of you together, I think that's a good start. I wouldn't want to be at the mall and a girl starts caressing my hair, no much how much I want her to "Mommy" me (if that was the case).

Hopefully that's a different perspective on the whole thing :P

If its snow in your area, buy him a nice snow suit and some longjohns and take him out playing. We guys are never too old for that :-) And I would definately get him a pair of footed pjs for x-mas. He'll come around once he gets them.

Can you get him to wear a pair of overalls? That will look sweet and kid-like.

Hey! Get your logic outta this thread!

i'm sorry.

i keep doing this... inserting logic and common sense where its clearly not wanted.

BBB you seem to know when i cross the line, i'm wondering if you would help me out with this problem I have.. maybe if i ran my posts by you first you could tell me if i'm being too logical or such.... lol :P

• 3 weeks later...

First of all,

When you look young and have a baby face, its very frustrating, im near enough 24 but i dont look a day over 18, its fine for me because im an AB/DL anyway, so i can embrace my younger side anyway, but outside of that world, specially in the place of work, its difficult and annoying when you DO get treated like a child, because you practically look like a child.

For me, being a baby isnt so much me rolling around on the carpet going 'goo goo, gah gah' and having my diaper changed, although the latter is fun, its more about being cared for, and looked after, only the way a mother can, intimate cuddles, being spooned and getting my hair stroked.

Take it one step at a time, just start by trying to look after him more i guess.

• Like 1
Guest Amphetamenace

Well, as for an update, he's coming along quite nicely. He's falling into the baby role in the sense that he's very sensitive, and he gets more and more so, everyday. He's cried a handful of times, (relatives dying, etc... hes not much of a crybaby) and I've been able to console him successfully each time. I have held him in my arms, as a matter of fact, cradled him in my lap (my arm supporting his shoulders) and rubbed his head. He enjoys it immensely. His eyes are always closed, he even loves it when I pinch and kiss all over his cheeks! He'll give a shy smile whenever I baby talk him (not in public, I don't ruin his self esteem) and he loves it when I sing to him. Such a sweet boy.

I think it will be a few months before I enlighten him to the thrill of a diaper, at least, if not, a few years. We had an agreement where we would have a day, (Like a "wish day", thank you for the idea!), where we do whatever we want to another; a trade. He told me "No dresses or diapers! I mean it! No diapers!" But Im not giving up hope. Hes very impressionable at this point, its just his personality. After he settles into accepting me as more than a gf, Im thinkin I could sneakily paci train him. Let him taste my fingers, then my thumb, then his thumb, and we could graduate from there.

And I couldnt agree more when you said being a baby isnt about getting all "Ga ga". Its about intimacy and being taken care of, and Im doing that very well with my bf. I still havent told him about the diaper fetish of my own. It wont be for another few months that I do.

Diaper jokes and references are a common occurance. Ill tell him that I want to take care of him and he'll joke, "Give me a spongebath and change my diaper!" When I threaten to put a diaper on him, he either says "oohh my God" or "That would be awesome!" or "No thanks lol" Ive never been brave enough to offer it to him, seriously. He once remarked, "Look, they're comfortable, ok?" But had a follow up with "They actually sound very uncomfortable..." I think his "no diapers" rule is what rules the most.

I want to keep progessing... but Idk where to take it from here.

Thanks for hearing my shpeil. Im usually not this lovey or sappy, but I just love talking about him. And I love your suggestions :)

Thank you

• 1 month later...

You've heard it said that all men are scared little boys inside.

While my wife doesn't like it that I like my Nuk 5 pacifier once in a while, and I LOVE my finger restraint mittens to pretend some bondage scenes, and it drives her crazy when I tell her I used to help my last wife out when she was nursing and her children(mine, too) simply rejected her big rubbery nipples in front of aching breasts full of sweet, lo-fat, milk that needed to be drained, and the nipples hurt from using the breast pump, which never really totally did the trick, so after one playful giddy session of "could I try nursing", and I drained both of those milk "bladders" quickly and expertly, I was asked on a regular basis to "help her out" and nurse to relieve the pressure and supply - which is one of the most incredible experiences I have had and enjoyed, and did, on a regular basis through three children, I'm pretty much a private and discreet DL.

Aha, has what I said, though an avowed DL, lead one to think I MAY have some "infantile"(I won't say AB...) tendencies?

I'm not sure, Dear Young Woman, that even with the most tender diapering that you could provide, he'd accept THAT at the beginning, given his past and resistance to being "babied". However, little things, "motherly" things, a "motherly" approach, tender, soft, loving, and "babying" in areas where a male MIGHT be "babied" - AS A BABY(chronologically) - might begin a slow, growing process OF "babying" being more natural to him - and if he loves you, he may not resist your loving attention and ministrations - and more acceptant to him as the interaction YOU TWO have in YOUR relationship. I'm sure, love or not, and it may depend on a lot of factors, he will put the brakes on if he's uncomfortable with what you're doing, trying to do, or the direction things are heading. But, if you don't push, and you make it seem very natural and something special between the TWO of you, it may be easier than you think, and give you a greater range of the "age" of "little" you want to take him!