LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story Idea

Ok, I'm new to this board in particular, but I would like everyone to know that I am a writer. I tend to write extremely long stories, which usually end up being about 30 pages long. Yesterday, I began writing a story called, "Baby Bailey Bruhn" which deviates from my usual style in a few important way.

First, I typically only write stories with one crucial character, who is then supported by the other, less important characters. This story will, after initial plot details are worked out, have three "main" characters. Obviously Bailey Bruhn, the titular character, will be the most important, but not the only important one. There may even be several pages in a row where she isn't present or even mentioned.

Second, and perhaps more importantly, the character is going to slowly progress from being simply diapered to being an adult baby. Whether willingly or forced I havent decided. The point is, I've never done an Adult Baby story before, as I've never had a lot of interest in that area of our community.

What I'd like to know, particularly from our AB members, is what they'd like to see in the story. What is it about a story that makes them want to keep coming back for more?

Be yourself. There is too much of what people want already... just write whatever you want and someone will read it.

Take my stories for example; they are all very abnormal and have a central theme greater than babyhood, but people still give me compliments.

Also, I find it funny that you think 30 pages is long. My longest is 71, my most recent 61.

-Sophie

Be yourself. There is too much of what people want already... just write whatever you want and someone will read it.

Take my stories for example; they are all very abnormal and have a central theme greater than babyhood, but people still give me compliments.

Also, I find it funny that you think 30 pages is long. My longest is 71, my most recent 61.

-Sophie

Ah, thank you for the advice. I do tend to write for myself mostly. Heck, of all the various stories I've written, many of which have been lost due to broken flash drives or fried hard drives, not a single one has ever actually been posted online.

Oh, and perhaps I should have clarified a bit when I said I write long stories. I suppose I should have said, "longer than average." More often than not, if I were to copy a story to a word document, it may be 5-10 pages long. Perhaps I shall have to take a peek at your stories, as I usually like longer ones.

Good idea. When I've written 5 chapters, I'll post them up one at a time. That way, while people are enjoying the pre-written ones, I can(hopefully) gather some constructive criticism, tips, etc. Meanwhile, I can work on the following chapters.