LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A True Test Of The Diapers Copacty

Guest jbpamperd

Guest jbpamperd

My wet diaper strange i usualy pooh in my sleep for first time in months i did not so changed my pamper got dressed grabed dog angel and my bike when i got to park about 20 min away i had already peaed i was playing fetch when it happend a huge poh i thought it never stop my diaper was totaly full when i sat back on bike it squished everywhere but it did niot leak i was suprised

(Topic moved here from Lifestyle forum- please post in proper forums- Bettypooh)

Guest jbpamperd

So i was rideing my bike home with angel after our game of fetch i played for an hour with a full diaper every time i knelt down to pikvup the bakk the poh squished on my way home i had to stop to get some more diapers cause i was out by this time i could smell myself and cause iv truly got no control i had to shop in the popy diaper but it felt great wet and popy diaper the warmth i felt so good did not care if people knew my attude is i were a diaper i have to were a diaper and im proud

Guest jbpamperd

Part 3 every thing i wrote is true from the massive pooh to my bike playing fetsh in a dirty diaper shopping when i finaly got home got undressed layed down pulled of my jeans front of my diaper was yellow i stood up and my diaper was sagging badly its times like this i wish i had someone with me who shared my love of diapers to change me iv never had that befor exept the nurses in the milatery hostable after i was shou down in afgan and the dr told me id need a diaoer forever that was one of the best peacees of news i ever got in my life iv always loved diapers for as long as i can rember

Guest jbpamperd

I made a spelling mistake in part three i said the dr said id need diaoers i ment tge dr said id need diapers for rest of my life im using a cell phone for this i dont have a computer

I made a spelling mistake in part three i said the dr said id need diaoers i ment tge dr said id need diapers for rest of my life im using a cell phone for this i dont have a computer

You made a lot more mistakes than just in part 3! Abbreviating is fine if your going to send someone a text message, but in the forums it's implied that a person types out their posts in clear, unabrieviated, properly sentanced and with punctuation. A mispelled word now and then is OK, but don't write in "TEXT" form and use proper sentance structure please!

You made a lot more mistakes than just in part 3! Abbreviating is fine if your going to send someone a text message, but in the forums it's implied that a person types out their posts in clear, unabrieviated, properly sentanced and with punctuation. A mispelled word now and then is OK, but don't write in "TEXT" form and use proper sentance structure please!

He did mention he was using a phone to access the site..If that helps. :P