LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Question For Naughty Sissies...

pampers girlie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice posts, yes I have worn soggy diapers used from my wife and also put over my head. Most of the time she explores my sissy hole and prostate while at this time. denial of orgasm during the week or more adds to the thrill. Yes i really enjoy used diapers as punishment along with my sissy dresses, stocking and mary jane shoes, lots of frills. Oh and the wet panties, yes! worn and peed in her used panties then diapered over the wet panties. Sometimes they are over my head are in my mouth, Yes such an enjoyment!!!!!

ur welcome, here's a fantasy of mine that i have not explored, well partially. without the chastity device.

first go to www.keptforher.com/Products and find the pink Holy Trainer, it is the latest and i believe best. one day i will purchase one.

now the fantasy,

a week or more of edging almost to climax using vibration devices, always diapered, wet, peed on and butt plugged. spanked often.

then when really excited and ready,

from head to toe,

1. strapped around my head and in my mouth, a penis pacifier wrapped in a wet & moisten white cotton panty from mommy's pee and mommy's juices.

2. a wet peed diaper from a day or two ago that still smells of power and lotion wrapped around my head and held on tightly with my bonnet.

3. bra with breast froms, one piece body suit with snaps or clips open, (no bottom diapering for this fantasy), a frilly pink sissy dress with full fluffy ruffled yellow petticoat, pink knee high frilly ribboned stockings, white frilly ankle socks and black maryjane buckle shoes.

4. of course the chastity device, a pink holy trainer from keptforher, and something else. a strapon fastened around my waist with the cock just above my chastity device.

then, as mommy is exploring my sissy hole and prostate, i have an anal orgasm while jerking off my strapon.

(i have come close to an anal orgasm in the past)

really enjoy thinking about this one.

enjoy your exploration

sissysissy

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...