LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rehabilitating Cathy

fyunch

Hmmm, yes. The ending probably wasn't the best part of this story, but for sure it remains one of the best things I've seen in a long while.

Soo, a sequel or a prequel form a different point of view would be great.

Hmmm, yes. The ending probably wasn't the best part of this story, but for sure it remains one of the best things I've seen in a long while.

Soo, a sequel or a prequel form a different point of view would be great.

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm in the midst of writing something else rather different that is a couple of months away from sharing here.

I have two "Rehabilitating Cathy" tie-in stories roughly blocked out in my head. In one Cathy is having trouble adjusting to diaper dependency in the outside world, so her parents send her to one of the New Beginnings boarding schools. There she encounters some of her Meridon friends, including Florence, on the playing fields and elsewhere. In a separate work I may present the Post Action Interview Reports - the interviews with each of the members of the team that took down Mallory and her two partners near the end of "Rehabilitating Cathy."

fyunch,

I'm looking forward to your next story, when it is ready for posting. You are a very talented writer and your stories have really drawn me in. The ideas you've mentioned about sequels also sound great.

One thing I really appreciate is that you insist on having the story well in hand before starting to post. For myself, there is nothing more frustrating than reading the start of a very promising story which never gets finished. The wait is well worth it when I know the story will be quality writing - AND completed!

diaperpt

• 7 years later...
On 9/2/2010 at 7:17 AM, fyunch said:

Rehabilitating Cathy - Part 2

The blue oval

Dam I want to know what this girl did to warrant this level of security. Even with maximum security prisoners you never see this hardcore level of restraining gear. Also Tamara the way she is dressed she seems more like an adjunct professor or librarian not a hardcore con.  I'm really curious to know the back story behind this is and am honestly more interested in the mystery than the diaper shenanigans.

On 9/3/2010 at 7:25 AM, fyunch said:

Rehabilitating Cathy - Part 3

Dead skunk in the middle of the road

So the country is having budget problems? And yet more security is used on a shoplifter in this unamed country than even a red state here in the US would use for someone who's actually killed a person. The government seems like it could be an authoritarian dictatorship but usually they go for simpler and cheaper methods. This is quite elaborate and the specialized equipment can't be cheap.

17 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

So the country is having budget problems? And yet more security is used on a shoplifter in this unamed country than even a red state here in the US would use for someone who's actually killed a person. The government seems like it could be an authoritarian dictatorship but usually they go for simpler and cheaper methods. This is quite elaborate and the specialized equipment can't be cheap.

Yeah, I tried reading this one, but it got a bit too out there for me when they hooked Cathy up to what is basically a Blowjob Simulator as "Punishment."

3 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Yeah, I tried reading this one, but it got a bit too out there for me when they hooked Cathy up to what is basically a Blowjob Simulator as "Punishment."

The other thing I'm wondering is how does this country have functioning business and trade relationships? They'd have to have something extremely valuable not to face international censure for this kind of thing. The Saudi's have oil and are a client state that gives us regional leverage, so we let them get away with shit. China is well, China, they have roughly 1/7th of the worlds population and an economy that is neck in neck with the US for largest in the world. They can pretty much do whatever the fuck they like. So what does this country have?

33 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

The other thing I'm wondering is how does this country have functioning business and trade relationships? They'd have to have something extremely valuable not to face international censure for this kind of thing. The Saudi's have oil and are a client state that gives us regional leverage, so we let them get away with shit. China is well, China, they have roughly 1/7th of the worlds population and an economy that is neck in neck with the US for largest in the world. They can pretty much do whatever the fuck they like. So what does this country have?

You'd almost think the author didn't even consider that stuff and just wrote this story as an excuse to do a bunch of sexual diaper bondage stuff to a bunch of girls. ;)

10 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

You'd almost think the author didn't even consider that stuff and just wrote this story as an excuse to do a bunch of sexual diaper bondage stuff to a bunch of girls. ;)

I can't help it. I have a highly analytical brain that uncontrollably fixates on random shit ;)

I can't help it. I have a highly analytical brain that uncontrollably fixates on random shit ;)

Um, I think you want the "Literature" section over in the normy bookstore, don't you?

Um, I think you want the "Literature" section over in the normy bookstore, don't you?

lol

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...