LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rehabilitating Cathy

fyunch

This rocks, as usual.

I love the details: in the end about how they set up Cahty for the week end or before, when you explain that she gets a sort of Pavlov reflex each time she has to use the diaper.

As Flo said, there would be many girls eager to try a bit of Meridon's discipline.

Good to know you are makeing efforts to thicken the plot and (hopefully) continue this for a while.

Great chapter! Excellent descriptions...a little light on dialogue, haha (love the gags, but I don't quite get the little pasty lips). Looking forward to the next installment.

The paste on lips are homage to John Willy who invented them. At a distance you can't tell the girl is gagged.

Rehabilitating Cathy - Part 13

Meanwhile, Back At The Ranch

Jessica was perplexed. Cathy had said that she wanted to study with her and Melissa after dinner until lights out, but she hadn't turned up. Jessica and Melissa had studied in Melissa's cell until time for last change.

"Don't rush, Melissa," said Jessica, "I want a few minutes to poop so I don't have a brown night."

"OK," agreed Melissa. She stood up from her chair and did a few stretching exercises. She bent down and touched her toes several times. Finally she spread her knees a bit and crouched down. Melissa's eyes closed and Jessica could see the muscles in her neck tense.

A muffled sound, followed quickly by a strong smell, told Jessica that Melissa had succeeded.

"Wow, I'm impressed," said Jessica, "I've never been able to just get down and do it like that. What's your secret?"

"Well, it helps to have to go," said Melissa, "and it also helps to make sure you have enough fiber in your diet, and just the right amount of fat. Plus the exercises that I do get things loosened up a bit. Try it, you'll see."

Jessica looked skeptically at Melissa. "I'll give it a try," she said, "but I'm not sure it will work for me."

Jessica duplicated Melissa's stretching exercises, somewhat tentatively.

"That's right, but you have to move a little faster, with more energy," encouraged Melissa.

Jessica ran through the routine again, faster and more vigorously.

"That's the ticket," encouraged Melissa, "OK, now touch your toes a few times, then try pushing."

Jessica bent over and touched her toes five times. She could definitely feel an increase in that feeling of urgency that she had come to know signaled an impending soiling. She tried squatting in an imitation of the stance that Melissa had adopted a few minutes before. She screwed up her face and strained, but nothing happened.

"It's no use," Jessica sighed, standing up.

"Let me check something," said Melissa, stepping over to Jessica. "Put your arms over your head for a minute for me."

Jessica did so and Melissa stood behind her friend. Melissa wrapped her arms around Jessica and placed her palms one above the other along the left side of Jessica's lower abdomen. With gentle pressure she began to knead the front of Jessica's abdomen.

"Ooooh," Jessica exclaimed, suddenly lowering her arms and jumping away from Melissa. Suddenly Jessica's face flushed red and she rapidly squatted, assuming the position that she had unsuccessfully adopted a few moments before. With a quiet farting sound, Jessica proceeded to fill her diaper.

"See," beamed Melissa, "it does work. It helps to have studied a little anatomy. The lower left there is where the descending colon runs down to your bottom. It's the last stopping place for poop before it leaves the station, so to speak. You can feel with your fingers when it's filled up, and you can sort of encourage it to move down by massaging it a bit.

"Wow, Melissa," gushed Jessica, "I had no idea you knew all that. Thank you for helping me out!"

"Sure, no problem. I think we better get to our changing rooms, though, if we want to be comfortable tonight," said Melissa.

The two girls left Melissa's cell. Melissa joined the line at the changing room on that hallway, while Jessica made her way to the hall where her own cell was located and got on line there just as there were only two girls ahead of her.

Melissa came the head of the line and was waved into the changing room. One of the matrons checked her diaper, noted her brown status, and waved her over to one of the showers where another matron quickly stripped her of her diaper and shooed her into the stall. A couple of minutes later Melissa emerged clean but dripping and quickly dried off with the rough gray towel handed to her.

Stepping over to the changing table when beckoned by the matron standing there, Melissa lay down calmly on the surface, anticipating a rapid return to a thick overnight diaper. Her eyes closed momentarily as she relaxed in the comfort of the familiar scene.

"Open wide," Melissa heard the matron say, and without thinking or opening her eyes, she opened her mouth. Suddenly her eyes flew open as she felt something long, rubbery, and cylindrical slide quickly into her mouth. "Mmmmph," Melissa protested, as the other matrons in the room grabbed her arms and legs.

In short order Melissa's girl parts were filled with a well-lubricated training vibrator and her nipples were sucked into a pair of the diabolical breast vibrators she had come to hate. A thick diaper was wrapped around her now-violated crotch and snug plastic panties were sealed over the entire ensemble. Through it all Melissa continued her nasal protests through the gag in her mouth, mmmphing and twisting her head from side to side.

"Hush, girlie," ordered one of the matrons, as she attached the controller to Melissa's upper and lower invaders, "or I'll give you something to moan about right now."

Quickly Melissa was strapped to a dolly. Three matrons then wheeled the inarticualately protesting girl, naked but for her diapers and her various attachments, down the hall to her cell.

Melissa's roommate, Mary Webber, was in bed reading a book when the matrons rolled Melissa in, still whining, on her dolly.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Mary, "what did she do wrong? I thought Melissa was, like, perfect and never got in any trouble. Why is she in training?"

"Don't know," grunted the matron, "she must have done something pretty fuckin' bad, though, since the order came from Warden Williams herself."

The three matrons made quick work of binding Melissa's wrists to her thighs and attaching her to her bed with her training controller hanging from the side rail of the cot. Melissa continued to writhe and whine.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," shouted the matron, slapping Melissa on the side of the head. She then pressed a button on the controller with her left hand, the one with her ID bracelet.

An audible click issued from Melissa and she suddenly stopped struggling. Mary could see her cheeks undulating as she sucked frantically on the object in her mouth.

The matron laughed harshly. "That will get you to shut up, you cunt. Sweet dreams." The matrons left the room.

Jessica was the last girl in line at her changing room that evening. I'm glad I made it when I did, she thought to herself, there was only one girl ahead of me when I got here. If I'd been a minute or two later I might have missed last change. That would have stunk. Literally.

After her quick shower Jessica was waved impatiently over to the changing table by the matrons, obviously in a hurry to get out of the prison for the evening. To her shock, she was subjected to the same treatment that poor Melissa was receiving, unbeknownst to Jessica.

As the matrons finished binding Jessica in her cot for the night she whined pleadingly to them through her gag. Why me, she implored them with her eyes as two of the matrons trooped out the door, leaving the leader to cover her up and close the cell door.

"Good night sweetie," said the remaining matron, fondling Jessica's crotch deeply through the thick nighttime diaper and plastic panties. "We'll see you tomorrow morning at breakfast. Don't worry if you wet your pants, baby," she smirked, "everything is taken care of."

Da Capo

It was dark. The girl woke with a start, disoriented. She suddenly remembered why she felt so strange and so uncomfortable. Then she realized why she had awoken. Her bladder was aching for relief, and this time she was not going to be able to ignore it and get back to sleep.

Clenching her teeth on the firm but slightly yielding object in her mouth she relaxed her urinary sphincter. She felt warmth spreading around the crotch of her diaper, not for the first time that night. With a click she felt the objects on her breasts begin their simulated sucking motions as the behemoth between her legs began to lengthen and thicken inside her. She began to suck on the enlarging device in her mouth. The familiar cycle took its regular course.

When it was over and she had swallowed the viscous fluid, clearing her mouth, she reflected on the insidious process by which pop music wormed itself into her brain.

Sometimes a new song would come out and she would hate it. It had dreadful lyrics, a horrible melody, and the band could not play together to save their lives. But, for some reason, it got a lot of air play. She could not go an hour without hearing it from some radio or department store sound system or elevator speaker. After a few weeks she would find, to her horror, that she was snapping her fingers and tapping her foot in time with it when it came on. Then she'd catch herself humming it in the shower in the morning. Somehow the starmakers had managed to train her to love a horrible song!

She knew the taste and texture in her mouth. A boyfriend had introduced her to it and she had hated it. "Don't come in my mouth," she had said to him each time, and he had earnestly promised. And the first couple of times he had kept his promise and pulled her head away, spurting on her chest instead.

Then had come the time when he had somehow not managed let her away in time. He swore he hadn't realized he was about to come when he did and he'd been paralyzed with passion when it had happened, which is why he had held her head down so forcefully.

The first time she'd bought the story, but the second time she had not, and so she got herself a new boyfriend.

At Meridon, however, she'd tasted and swallowed so much of the stuff that she somehow found herself enjoying it and even craving it, like the crappy pop songs that she had hated for so long.

Staff meeting

The Monday morning staff meeting was held on Tuesday this week. Warden Sarah Williams sat at the head of the conference table and waited while her department heads settled down in their customary seats. It never ceased to amaze her that every one of them sat in the exact same position at the table each week, no matter who came to the room first. She had tried an experiment one week, sitting at the other end of the table. To her amusement, they had adjusted their seating so that each one of them sat in the same position relative to her as they had sat when she had been at the other end of the table.

"OK, let's get started," Warden Williams announced. "Where's Miss Cauchy? She's never late. She's supposed to show us next year's the Math department budget today."

The meeting got under way. After about half an hour the Warden said to her assistant, "Judy, would you run over to Cauchy's office and find out where she is and why she's not here?"

"Sure, Miss Williams," responded the young woman, heading for the door.

Cathy woke up. Her knees and shoulders ached. She had no idea how long she had been kneeling on the dolly, but it had been a very long time. Her diaper was soaked and the skin of her crotch was beginning to itch. Her bladder ached and she knew she would have to release it soon. Cathy heard a click from above her head. The rubber member in her mouth began to ooze and her mouth rapidly filled up with slightly sweet fluid. Cathy swallowed convulsively, her mouth refilling the more rapidly because of the suction from her swallowing.

She heard a sound. It almost sounded like a voice. Cathy raised her head and listened intently. She heard it again. It was a voice! And she thought it was nearby, possibly in the classroom just outside the door to the closet in which she'd spent at least the last century or two.

Cathy began to cry for help. "Mmmmph!" she mmmphed. "Mmmmph!"

The voices were getting closer! She mmmphed louder. There was a sound from the door. Someone was turning the doorknob.

With a blast of light that filled Cathy's dark-adapted eyes water with pain, the door opened. "Holy shit!" exclaimed a woman Cathy recognized as a history teacher, "what the heck's going on here?"

The shock of light in her eyes and the rush of relief that her captivity would end soon was too much for Cathy's tortured bladder, which released a new flood of urine into her already soaked diaper.

With a sharp click, Cathy's embedded devices stirred into activity. With a despairing moan Cathy began to suck desperately on the monster in her mouth. Vaguely, she heard a gasp from the teacher at the door of her closet. To her surprise, the woman stepped back and the door swung closed on its spring.

Within several minutes Cathy was breathing heavily, heart pounding, swallowing convulsively as she crashed down from the pinnacle that her mechanical friends had pushed her over.

Some minutes later the door opened again and a pair of matrons bustled in. They looked Cathy over and then disconnected the lines attaching her to the various items hanging from the rolling stand. Then one of them rolled Cathy out of the room while the other followed with the stand.

Inquisition

Warden Williams sat at the head of the table. Miss Cauchy sat in a conference chair to her left. Cauchy's hair was disheveled and she looked drained and exhausted, her eyes ringed with dark circles.

"Who did this, Serena?" inquired the Warden. Serena Cauchy shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. It was late Friday afternoon and I was sitting at my desk going over the grades for the term. My office door was open and I was pretty focused on my work. Suddenly someone yanked a bag over my head and a whole bunch of people jumped me. In no time flat I was strapped to the dolly the way I was found this morning. I was in the closet from then until this morning when they found me."

"What about the other girl we found?"

Cauchy said, "She knocked on my office door just when they were finishing strapping me to the dolly. I never saw her. I heard the other girls fixing her up. I think she surprised them, since they had to send to another room for the equipment to bind her for the weekend."

"Yes," nodded Williams, "that agrees with what we concluded when we analyzed the evidence."

"Who were they?" asked Cauchy.

"Well, we have the computer records of all of the locks that they opened. Whenever someone uses an ID bracelet to open a lock here at Meridon our computer records the time, the ID number of the person, and the serial number of the lock that was opened," said Williams.

"Really?" exclaimed Cauchy, "then it should be easy to figure out who did what, right?"

"Yes, we hope so, though I suspect it won't be as easy as all that," replied Williams.

Williams directed her attention to Juliet Shannon, sitting at a laptop computer, waiting attentively. "Can you tell us anything?" she asked.

Shannon nodded, staring at the screen and typing rapidly. "I'll have it organized in just a moment."

Juliet Shannon looked up and said, "Well, I've tracked all of the activity in the last 72 hours of the locks on the diaper that Cathy Philips was wearing when we rescued her. And I've also checked the same activity on the locks of the diapers that Miss Cauchy was wearing when rescued this morning."

"And?" prompted the Warden.

"They were all opened by Miss Cauchy's own ID bracelet," said Miss Shannon.

"What?" exclaimed Cauchy, "that's impossible."

"Not really," continued Shannon. "We think they unlocked the bracelet from your wrist and used it on you and on Philips."

"How did they do that? It takes an administrator's bracelet to unlock a teacher's bracelet," mused Warden Williams.

"So I looked at all of the activity on the lock on Miss Cauchy's bracelet for the last week. The only activity was a single unlocking last Friday afternoon, at just the right time to have provided the attackers with her bracelet to do all the rest of their work."

"OK, so who unlocked Miss Cauchy's bracelet on Friday?" inquired the Warden.

"According to our records, you did it yourself, Warden."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

holy fuck ass i love htis story, i'm only at the fourth installment, because everytime i get half way through a chapter i'm so ... well... so into the story i have worn my ... fingers out .. you know from all the ermm... scrolling? i have to do..

oh lets be honest this story is hot and turns me on rediculously... thank you for writing a story about a female being forced into diapers!!!!

Rehabilitating Cathy - Part 14

Jessica

When Jessica awoke on Saturday morning she was wet and sore. The night had been unpleasant, punctuated numerous times by workouts with her mechanical friends. She had been woken, disoriented and nearly choking, in the middle of the night by her robotic intruders. She had finally tamed them by dint of a lot of energetic work with her mouth, only to discover with dismay when she had satisfied them that her bladder was still quite full, despite the soaking she had delivered to her diaper.

Shit, she thought to herself, I'm going to have to do this again before I can get back to sleep. Resigned, she relaxed her urinary sphincter and felt the warmth flood her bottom. Click went her mechanical lovers.

When the cell lights came up to signal the beginning of the day, and, more importantly to the girls at Meridon, first change, Jessica was more than ready.

Jessica was surprised when no matrons came to move her from her cot to the dolly leaning against the wall of her cell. The bell announcing first change rang in the distance, and Jessica could hear the sounds of numerous girls walking sleepily down the hall, some conversing in low tones. She craned her neck and could see the colors and shapes of the passers-by as they flickered across the small square window in her cell door. No one stopped to look inside.

Where the hell is Cathy, Jessica asked herself. She didn't show up to study last night and she wasn't here last night. Jessica worried about her cellmate, and not for the first time since lights out the previous night.

Meridon cell doors could only be opened by the ID bracelet of one of the residents of the cell or by a matron, so there was no chance that one of her friends would put her head in to greet Jessica or ask why she wasn't in line for first change.

Some time later the cell door opened and several matrons came in to the cell. Jessica looked apprehensively at the yellow-clad women and the various items of equipment that they brought with them.

In short order two of the matrons had lifted Jessica's ankles above her head and stripped off her soaked diaper. A dry, equally thick, diaper quickly replaced the first and Jessica's legs were lowered back to the cot and resecured. Shit, Jessica thought silently to herself, they aren't going to let me up.

Jessica watched apprehensively as one of the matrons rolled a tall stand over to the side of her cot. Hanging from it were three bulging bags, two of fluid and one of what passed for solid food. The matron connected hoses from each of these bags to a rectangular gray box.

The matron then connected a final length of hose from the gray box to a fitting on Jessica's oral occupant. She pressed a series of buttons on the gray box. A loud click issued from the box and a red LED gleamed on its side. Jessica's mouth was suddenly filled with fluid, forcing her to swallow convulsively. Her mouth rapidly filled again and again as she busily, albeit involuntarily, swallowed again and again.

"OK, darling," laughed the matron, reaching down and patting Jessica's crotch. "Don't go anywhere. We'll be back around lunch time. If you stay dry and clean between now and then I'll let you go."

Melissa

Before Mary left for first change she looked quizzically at Melissa.

"What did you do to get put to bed like that?" her cellmate inquired.

Melissa mmmphed indignantly.

Mary laughed. "I wish you could talk and tell me what you did that pissed Warden Williams off so much. I always thought you were in good with the Warden, what with you being the soccer star and getting all A's in your classes and all."

"Anyway," Mary continued, "it's time for first change and I got to go. I'll see you after breakfast, sweetie."

Melissa mmmphed in farewell.

Investigation

Shirley Holms and Sarah Williams sat at the round conference table in the Warden's private office. There was a neat stack of documents on the table to the side of an imposing black laptop computer. Holms had her hands on the keyboard while Williams was looking expectantly at the security expert.

"I've been analyzing the security system logs ever since Tuesday night when I arrived here after your call to the head office and the story is beginning to emerge," Holms said.

"I'm glad you got here so quickly," replied Williams. "I didn't know the head office had a helicopter!"

"They chartered it when your call came in," explained Holms. "Anyway, it didn't take too long to get to the root of the problem. Let me explain what I found out when I analyzed the logs."

Holms described the security system at Meridon and all of the other prisons operated by New Beginnings Rehabilitation. Each person, whether staff or inmate, was equipped with an ID bracelet that used modern RFID technology. Each ID had a unique number that was registered in the central computer. The central computer had a database of privileges that were assigned to each bracelet.

Every control device at the prison, whether it was a door lock, a diaper closure, or the strap on a dolly, was connected wirelessly to the central computer. When an ID bracelet was brought near a controlled device its number was transmitted to the central computer. That computer looked up the privileges assigned to the holder of the bracelet. If the person was permitted to activate the device, the central controller would send it a signal. It also logged in its memory the time of the action, the identity of the controlled device, and the ID number of the bracelet.

These logs made it possible to track everything done or attempted by anyone at Meridon.

Shirley had been digging deeply through the logs and had learned several things as she explained to Sarah.

"As your staff concluded, most of the things that were done to the teacher, Cauchy, and the student, Philips, were done using Cauchy's ID bracelet. In several cases this was physically impossible, for instance the locks on the straps on the dollies are not actually accessible to the person strapped to the dolly, so we can conclude that someone removed Cauchy's bracelet and used it."

"It is impossible for a bracelet to be removed without a more powerful bracelet giving the command. In the case of Cauchy's bracelet, there are only four ID bands that have the authority to unlock hers. Two of them are on the wrists of the two senior people in the HR office. The third is your local security expert, Janice. And the fourth is your own."

"Since you were at New Beginnings headquarters on Friday at the time when Cauchy and Philips were jumped, we can conclude that there is a duplicate of your ID bracelet somewhere around the prison."

"The manufacturer of the bracelets assures us that there are no duplicates ever made and that cloning the ID number would be technically very difficult. So I looked at the master database and what I discovered is that the bad girls had not cloned your bracelet. What they did is took an unassigned bracelet and assigned to it a duplicate of your privileges."

"What they did that was particularly clever is to link the duplicate privilege record back to your personnel record, so that the normal reporting process would show your name when either bracelet was used. I was able to discover the trick by looking not at the reported name but at the actual ID number associated with all of those transactions."

"Holy shit," exclaimed the Warden. "I'm really glad that New Beginnings has you in charge of security. But can you tell how the other bracelet was created and who did it?"

"Well, unfortunately not," said Holms. "I know that it was done a little over a month ago. I also know that it was done on a computer in one of the private offices you have for teachers. Unfortunately, the specific office was unused at the time. The problem was that the computer had been left logged on by one of my staff at the time of our last security audit. Someone found the room unlocked, which it should not have been, and discovered that it was logged in to the master database. How she got an unassigned ID bracelet is still unknown."

Warden Williams shook her head in amazement. "Well, let's discuss a plan to prevent this from ever happening again."

Holms grinned, "Great minds think alike. Let me take you through the steps that I'm implementing."

"First of all, the member of my staff who left the terminal logged in will be sent to the R&D institute for some extended training. The staff there will have a chance to try out some of the newest therapies that they're developing."

"Second of all, we will be deploying a patch to the main database program that will log off any connections that are idle for more than ten minutes. That way if anyone does manage to leave a machine unguarded, the window of opportunity will be much shorter."

"Third, I've arranged for your local security folks to run a daily check of all doors, including ones that are not in use, to make sure that they are properly secured."

"Fourth, I have made some rather special changes to the privileges of the stolen ID bracelet."

"Special changes," asked the Warden, "you didn't just disable it?"

"No, I did not. My hope is that the perpetrator will believe that she got away with this and will try to use the bracelet again. Your system is now configured to send a silent alarm via your on-call cellphones to you and to every member of your security staff instantly whenever that bracelet is used. I've briefed the staff to drop everything when that alert comes and rush to the location to catch the perpetrator."

"I've also set it up to trigger a localized lockdown near whereever the bracelet is used. When our perpetrator next tries to use her stolen identity she will rapidly find herself trapped. And I can promise you that the training session that she will experience once we catch her will leave her bowlegged," growled Holms.

"Oooh, I love the way you think," gushed Williams, "you are evil!"

"Now," continued Holms, "I discovered several interesting things as I reviewed the security logs of your system while getting to the bottom of this."

"Hmmm," said Williams, "I don't like the sound of the phrase 'interesting things'."

"You shouldn't. There are two things, one is a simple tactical item, the other is a much bigger deal," said Holms.

"Tell me more," encouraged the Warden.

"The girl who was found on a dolly in a closet all done up with training kit, Philips," Holms paused expectantly.

"Uh huh," confirmed Williams.

"Well, her weekend in training was an accident ... she stumbled on the perpetrators, whoever they are, when they were in the midst of doing Cauchy up. They put her in training kit and shoved her in a closet to keep her quiet."

"Right," agreed the Warden, "we figured that out yesterday when she was found in the room next to where Cauchy spent the weekend."

"Well, after they finished with Philips they decided to make sure that no questions would be asked about her absence. They used the hacked ID to get access to the prisoner disposition system."

"Shit," exclaimed the Warden, "What did they do?"

"Well, they were very clever. They did three things. First, they registered Philips as having been sent to the R&D unit for some experiments. That made sure that she would not be missed at bed check on Friday night."

"Holy fuck, that was sharp," exclaimed Williams, "they knew a lot about how Meridon works."

"Yes," nodded Holms, "but what they did next shows that in addition to being smart, they were quick on their feet and observant. They submitted a training order for Jessica Netley, Philips' cellmate. This order was implemented by the matrons in the changing room on her corridor at last change. She never had a chance to raise an alarm because the matrons followed normal procedure for situations like that and surprised her on the changing table."

"Jeeze," exclaimed Williams, "these are not the normal retards we get here."

"Careful," cautioned Holms, "it's a bad idea to assume criminals are stupid. Many are, but just as many are dangerously sharp. You're better off assuming that they're smarter than you are and being disappointed than by assuming that they're poster girls for toilet training week."

"Point taken," nodded Williams, "go on."

"Finally," continued Holms, "Philips, Netley, and a girl named Melissa Argolis had planned to get together between dinner and last change to study for an exam. The perpetrators realized that if Netley were to turn up bound and gagged in training gear the next morning that something was fishy. So they filed a training order for Melissa at the same time."

"Fuck," exclaimed Williams, "Argolis is the captain of Meridon's best soccer team. She's a model prisoner, hasn't been in trouble of any sort for years. Thin diapers, everything."

"Well," said Holms, "she got one hell of a surprise, because she went to the changing room for last change on Friday night and suddenly found herself sucking on a rubber dong and strapped to a dolly."

"Cripes," said Williams, "when did she get out?"

"She's still in training right now," said Holms, "I haven't notified any of your staff, since I don't know if there's a staff member involved in this plot. Argolis and Netley are both still in training. Philips was released from training kit when she was found, but I've had her held in one of the intake cells while we sort this out."

"Huh," asked Williams, "why don't you just release them. They haven't done anything wrong."

"I know that," acknowledged Holms, "but I don't want the perpetrators to know what we know. I want to keep them dumb and happy in the hope that they'll use the fake ID bracelet so that I can catch them."

"So, you're telling me that Melissa and Jessica are still in training right now, a day after Cauchy and Philips were found," asked Williams.

"That's correct," said Holms.

"I guess that makes sense," agreed Williams, "but won't the perpetrators know that we're on to them when they see Cauchy giving her exams?"

"I've had Cauchy sent away for the rest of the week," said Holms, "so the perpetrators won't know what happened. They will know that she's gone from the closet where they hid her, and that Philips is missing from her closet, but they won't know anything about where they are and what they have said or what we've figured out. The fact that Argolis and Netley are both still prominently in training will confuse things even more. What I'm hoping is that the perpetrators will conclude that we found the kidnapped people but have not discovered the stolen ID bracelet nor who did what. Cauchy being missing will suggest that we suspect Cauchy in her own kidnapping as well as that of Philips. We'd have to be morons to think that, but with the information blackout the perpetrators will be tortured with anxiety and curiosity. The only way for them to find out what is going on is to use their stolen ID, at which point we'll have them!"

"Geeze, you are one devious bitch," exclaimed Williams, "I'm damn glad you're on our side!"

"Thanks," nodded Holms, "but now I have to tell you about the serious issue."

"That's not the serious issue?" gasped the astonished Williams.

"No, that's simple tactical shit. Easy peasy," said Holms. "Your big problem is that you have a nest of very dangerous spies in your staff."

"What! Who is it? How do you know?"

"Well," said Holms, speaking slowly. "I'm not entirely certain how many there are. I am certain of several things. One is that the leader is a guidance counselor named Phyllis Mallory and that one of her partners is a matron named Cynthia Ellis."

Matron Williams was speechless. "How do you know," she finally asked.

"I have a number of email exchanges between the two of them. Did you know, by the way, that Mallory and Ellis are Lesbian lovers?"

"You're kidding!"

"Nope, not kidding. They live together in a rented house nearby and in addition to their plotting and scheming they regularly exchange email that is, shall we say, rather steamy."

"That bitch," raged the Warden, "I'm going to fire her ass this minute."

"You'll do no such thing," rapped out Holms, "we do not yet know the scope of her organization. We don't know with whom she is working on the outside, and there must be someone. There is at least one other person in the cabal at Meridon, and we haven't figured out who she is. And we can tell from the notes that she is keeping in the file server that she is very early in her program. She's not about to do anything, so we have plenty of time to keep her under observation. I'm putting one of my best agents here to keep an eye on things. We'll prevent Mallory from doing us any harm."

"And," continued Holms, "we need her to sign a modified employment agreement before we can grab her anyway."

"Why?"

"The standard employment agreement has wording that guarantees an employee the right to terminate her relationship with New Beginnings. We have a modified agreement that we want you to have Mallory and Ellis sign at annual renewal time. It will eliminate the employee-initiated termination, which will allow us to sort her out properly once we know the full extent of her activities."

Cathy

The matrons wheeled Cathy on her dolly down to the nearby changing room. To her surprise, they pulled down the shade and covered the window in the door into the room. Once inside the room one of the matrons wheeled her over to the side. The other matron made a phone call. Cathy couldn't make out what the woman was saying on the phone, though she looked over at Cathy from time to time during the call and Cathy had the sense that she was the topic of discussion.

Finally the woman hung up the phone. The two matrons then examined Cathy and conferred, standing close to the dolly to which she was strapped.

"See if her bottom is plugged," said the leader.

The second matron reached down under the rear of Cathy's skirt and pressed several fingers up into the soggy bottom of Cathy's diaper. Cathy could feel the intruder in her rear end shift under the pressure from the woman's fingers. "Yup, she's got a plug in there, just like the other one," reported the matron.

"OK, so we have to inject some lubricant when we change her to make sure that things can get moving. It will take an hour or so to empty her out completely, so we can't get on with the rest of the job until probably about eleven o'clock."

The two matrons rolled Cathy over to the changing table and quickly released her from the dolly. They secured her to the changing table and went about changing her diaper. After the soaked and leaking diaper, which Cathy had worn since Friday afternoon, was removed they proceed to clean Cathy up with soapy washcloths. They rubbed a soothing ointment into the suffering girl's sore crotch and removed the gigantic invader from her intimate parts.

Cathy mmmphed her gratitude for the gentle care.

One of the matrons then rummaged around in one of the cabinets at the side of the room and produced what looked like a giant syringe. It was about six inches long and over an inch wide and appeared to be full of some sort of clear liquid. The matron snapped the tip of the syringe into some sort of fitting on the outside of the plug that remained in Cathy's bottom. Cathy felt a pressure on her bottom and then squealed in surprise as a strange feeling spread inside her, up from her bottom.

"That's a little gentle oil that I squirted into your bottom, dear," said the matron. "Being bottled up like that for three days generally causes you to back up. The poop inside your lower intestine can stick pretty firmly to the walls of the intestine, and getting it out can cause damage. This oil lubricates everything and helps your colon begin to get things moving properly. It will take about an hour for everything that should be out to come out, so we'll diaper you nicely and let you sit for a while until nature takes its course. Then we'll be able to clean you up for good."

Cathy nodded her understanding.

The matron then positioned a fresh diaper under Cathy's bottom. Just before she wrapped it tightly around Cathy's loins she deflated and removed the plug. A snug pair of plastic panties completed the diapering.

Cathy mmmphed interrogatively, hoping to get them to remove her gag.

The two matrons then turned their attentions to her gag. At first she was delighted when one matron unstrapped the gag from around her head and prepared to remove it from her mouth. Then she was dismayed as the other matron quicly slipped one of the standard gags, with which Cathy was already more than familiar, into her mouth, leaving her not a moment to plead for relief.

The two matrons then returned Cathy to the dolly, her hands still strapped behind her back, and proceeded to roll her over to the side of the room, where they parked her and departed.

Within ten or fifteen minutes Cathy was hit with the first painful cramps as her colon began to struggle to eliminate the solid waste that had accumulated during her three days of captivity.

Shortly afterwards Cathy began to soil her diaper. We won't torture you with the details, but suffice it to say that the large diaper, with a lot of room in the seat, was well and truly challenged to contain the mess.

Some time later, after a number of smaller aftershocks added further effluent to the load pressed against Cathy's bottom, the matrons returned. They quickly released her from the dolly and pushed her naked under the lukewarm flood of water in the shower stall. In short order Cathy was clean and dry and again lying on the changing table being diapered.

At this point Cathy expected to be released and returned to her cell. To her surprise, however, the matrons returned her to the dolly. When they draped a large black hood over her head, however, she was really perplexed.

Why are they doing this to me, she asked herself as she was wheeled backwards down a corridor to a destination she could not imagine. I was the victim of a kidnapping. Why aren't they letting me go and asking me what happened?

Cathy found herself in a room that she could tell from the sound reaching her ears was relatively small. Bigger than a closet, but smaller than a classroom. A click as something was attached to her gag was followed by a familiar flow of sweetish liquid. The little bit of light that was reaching her eyes from the bottom of the hood disappeared, after which she heard the sound of a door closing. She was alone somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This is SSOOOOOOOOOOOO great! Poor Cathy! Not to mention Jessica and Melissa!

I'm hoping it's going to take some time to unravel all the connections to this whole plot. At the same time, I can't wait to see how some of the punishments are meted out!

If there was only a jail for men like this, I'd be out breaking every law I could imagine! LOVE this story. Thanks so much. Each new section is well worth the wait.

This story up to now was hot as hell, but without a too-deeply-developed plot. The last two chapters were a complete surprise, and are brilliant!

There are unfortunately two main holes that you leave open:

First Holms is certain that Mallory and Ellis (pus a third unknown) are plotting against Meridon and gives as proof the mail exchange. However, the content of the mails is completely omitted (apart the distracting detail that they are hot) and the reader is completely in the dark about the issue they are plotting about.

Second: Holms plan to catch the "bad girls" is poor. Given the high knowledge those bad girls have of Meridon Security System, they knew from the beginning that the cloned bracelet they created would have been tracked. To keep the girls confident that their plot was not discovered, it would have been much smarter to fake an arrest & exemplar punishment of Warden herself. Then, another private office with a computer able to modify bracelets ID and priviledges had to be left open as a trap for them.

I like the way you think. Stay tuned.

This story up to now was hot as hell, but without a too-deeply-developed plot. The last two chapters were a complete surprise, and are brilliant!

There are unfortunately two main holes that you leave open:

First Holms is certain that Mallory and Ellis (pus a third unknown) are plotting against Meridon and gives as proof the mail exchange. However, the content of the mails is completely omitted (apart the distracting detail that they are hot) and the reader is completely in the dark about the issue they are plotting about.

Second: Holms plan to catch the "bad girls" is poor. Given the high knowledge those bad girls have of Meridon Security System, they knew from the beginning that the cloned bracelet they created would have been tracked. To keep the girls confident that their plot was not discovered, it would have been much smarter to fake an arrest & exemplar punishment of Warden herself. Then, another private office with a computer able to modify bracelets ID and priviledges had to be left open as a trap for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Rehabilitating Cathy - Part 15

The Interview

Time passed for Cathy. The small room was quiet, though she could occasionally hear muffled noises that suggested that someone was passing by not far away. She tried mmmphing as loudly as possible to attract attention, but to no avail. After a while she gave up and sat quietly. Some time later she dozed off.

It was a warm overcast day in late June. Not humid or uncomfortable, and the clouds were the sort that cover the sky without actually cutting the sunlight much. Cathy was strolling with her first college boyfriend, the one whose roommate was Brad's best friend, along a ridge line in a beautiful park.

They were laughing and holding hands as they strolled. Every so often they stopped to neck. Cathy could feel his erection pressing through the cloth of his trousers and the thin material of her skirt against her sensitive crotch as they French kissed. Sometimes he would grab her bottom with his hands and press her hard against him. When the warm breeze blew under her skirt she could feel the dampness in the crotch of her panties signaling her arousal.

After a while they came upon a sort of wooden balcony built out over the valley below. It curved out over the cliff below, with a sturdy wooden floor, a solid railing, and comfortable high-backed wooden benches curving around the edge. They sat down on one of the benches, but their attention was not on the beautiful scene spread out before them.

Boy and girl turned to one another and embraced, mouths engaged in a passionate kiss. Cathy, eyes closed, felt his hand on her knee, sliding upward. Eagerly she opened her knees a few inches. His hand continued its upward slide, slowly, while their tongues wrestled in her mouth.

Finally Cathy felt his fingers rubbing her crotch. She moaned eagerly as he gently stimulated her most sensitive spot. She could feel her lubrication in the moist clamminess of the thin cloth panel under his fingers.

Rotating her back slightly Cathy leaned back along the bench. He followed her down, pulling her skirt up as he did so. She fumbled with the zipper of his trousers for a moment. Finally she felt the warm firm fullness that she had craved as he moved smoothly inside her.

The couple moved rhythmically, questing for the heights. As she felt her orgasm building, Cathy opened her eyes. Over his shoulder she could see that the overcast had darkened. She noted that it would rain soon, but the animal part of her brain decided that that information was not interesting.

She felt him pulsing inside her as his juices jetted into her depths, pushing her over the edge. As the rush of her orgasm blossomed, radiating out from her core and spreading through her entire body, the warm rain came pouring down, soaking the laughing pair to the skin.

Cathy awoke, disoriented, with a start, as an orgasm washed over her. As the orgasm receded she could feel that she was in the midst of wetting her diaper. She felt the warmth of her urine spreading up and down her cloth-covered crotch as the tingle of her climax receded. Memory returned. She was still bound to a dolly somewhere in Meridon prison. Suddenly she noticed that she was sucking hard and rhythmically on the gag in her mouth.

Some time later Cathy woke again. There was a loud click and Cathy could tell from light filtering up the hood that someone had opened the door of the room holding her. Unseen hands lifted the skirt of her dress and a hand assessed the wetness of her diaper and the state of cleanliness of her bottom with swift efficiency.

Dropping Cathy's skirt, hands grasped her shoulders. She was rolling along the floor. There was a stutter from the wheels as they crossed from the hard floor of the room onto the a more yielding carpeted surface. Another stutter as she was wheeled across the threshold into another room, a carpeted one this time. The hands released her shoulders. A door, probably the one she had been brought in by, closed behind her.

A new pair of hands appeared. One pressed her shoulder gently backward. Cathy leaned backward in response to the pressure. The strap across her waist holding her knees folded to the dolly suddenly went slack. The hand on her shoulder pressed forward slightly and Cathy straightened her knees to a right angle, kneeling erect on the dolly. The straps securing her calfs to the dolly went slack one at a time. The hands steadied Cathy as she stood up. The next item to go was the strap around the back of Cathy's neck securing the leather pouch holding her hands folded behind her back.

Each of Cathy's mittened hands was in turn taken by the unseen person. Cathy felt the bands securing the mittens to her wrists go slack one at a time. With a tug the unseen person pulled the mitten off of Cathy's left hand. While Cathy removed the right mitten, the hood was pulled off of her head.

Light blinded Cathy painfully and she clamped her eyes shut against the sudden brightness. While she squinted in pain she felt the strap securing the gag in her mouth grow slack. As her eyes adapted to the light and she blinked her eyelids open, Cathy pulled the gag, dripping with her saliva, from her mouth.

In front of Cathy stood a trim middle-aged woman wearing a simple gray wool suit. The skirt was below the knee and the jacket and blouse were modest and unadorned. The woman wore very little makeup, though she was clearly put together thoughtfully. Her hair was a light brown, with a few gray strands appearing at the temples. She had grey-green eyes. She gazed at Cathy appraisingly.

"Who are you," asked Cathy.

"I'm Shirley Holms," replied the woman, "I'm head of security for New Beginnings. I'm here to ask you some questions about the people who did that to you last weekend."

"OK," replied Cathy, "but why didn't they release me after I was found this morning?"

"I'm very sorry about that," said Holms, "our incident handling procedures specify that people in situations like yours not be questioned until someone from my staff can be present. Unfortunately, they didn't know what to do with you, so they did what they knew how to do. I apologize for the fact that you spent six hours strapped to a dolly until I arrived. As soon as I get back to my office I will revise the procedures to make sure that this doesn't happen again."

"Anyway," Holms continued, "what I want to know is what happened."

Cathy recounted the events of Friday afternoon. She didn't mention the name Sally inadvertently revealed by one of the girls.

Holms asked, "You didn't see any of your attackers?"

Cathy said, "No. I knocked at the door and there was no answer for a while. Then someone said 'Come in' in what sounded like Cauchy's voice. When I came in through the door there was someone waiting right there who grabbed me immediately and threw me to the floor. I was face down in seconds and bound and gagged almost immediately afterwards."

"Did you recognize any of their voices," persisted Holms.

"They didn't talk much, and not in long sentences," said Cathy, "and I didn't recognize any of their voices. They weren't girls I knew, but I have only been here a bit over six months, so that isn't saying a lot."

"That's true," nodded Holms, "too bad you can't give us any help in identifying them. Since we don't know who they were, we will have to keep a high level of alert here until we get a bead on them. I am going to ask you to keep all of the details of your ordeal to yourself."

Cathy considered her words. "Well," she began, "the girls I was going to study with on Friday evening must be very curious about what happened to me. What should I tell them?"

Holms smiled, "They probably won't remember that you didn't show up. The girls who bagged Cauchy and you last Friday had a fake ID bracelet that gave them high levels of authority in the system here. They reported you as checked out to our R&D facility for the weekend, which is why bed check on Friday night didn't raise an alarm. Moreover, they used their authority to put your cellmate Jessica Netley and Melissa Argolis in deep training bondage for a week."

Cathy gasped, "Those were the girls I was supposed to study with. They must be pissed!"

"Yes, we figured as much," said Holms, "no need to worry that it will happen again. We figured out what they did and blocked it going forward."

"Anyway," Holms continued with a frown, "since we don't know the identities of the perpetrators, we have decided to leave the two of them in training for the full assigned week. This lets us disguise the fact that we have figured out the secret of the faked ID."

"You mean that they're still in training now? And they'll stay that way until Friday? That sucks the big juicy wet one, you bitch!"

"Don't get too carried away, Miss Philips," said Holms drily, "I can have you returned to training to spend the rest of the week with them. Or I can send you off to the R&D center for a couple of months. I'm sure you'd enjoy that."

Cathy blanched. She had heard rumors about an R&D center where new techniques were developed for use on the girls at Meridon and the other prisons and schools operated by New Beginnings. The stories made Meridon sound like a spa vacation.

"That's my girl," smiled Holms. "I knew you'd see reason."

"So, what do I tell my friends?"

"You tell them that you were sent off to the R&D center for the weekend. When they ask you what happened, you say you don't want to talk about it."

"So I just go back to my cell today and pretend that I don't notice that Jessica is strapped to her bed with a bunch of vibrators plugged into her?"

"Obviously you don't ignore Jessica's situation. But if you can't carry off the lie, I'll have to make other arrangements for you," Holms said.

Cathy was taken aback by the implicit threat. Shit, she thought to herself, if I push her she'll just put me in training until hell freezes over.

"Oh, I can pull it off," Cathy said, shuddering inwardly.

"Good. I'm glad we see eye to eye. One thing that you'll learn dealing with me is that I reward cooperation and punish resistance. If you help me with this situation I will make sure that your time here is, shall we say, less unpleasant. And I might even be able to get you out of here sooner, if you are particularly cooperative."

"Talk is cheap," said Cathy, "what can I do to get out of here sooner?"

"We'll talk soon and I'll tell you. In the meantime, if you keep this situation under your hat and nothing gets out about it, I'll make sure that you advance rapidly in comfort. You will be up to Thin in three months."

"I can dig it," said Cathy, "I'm in."

Holms and Wilson

Shirley Holms knocked at a modest wooden door set in a wall. This hall was better decorated than the normal cinderblock of Meridon hallways, and was in fact the very one where the senior administrators as well as the guidance counselors had their offices.

"Come in," came a voice from inside the door.

Holms turned the handle and pushed the door open. Inside was Warden Williams' office. The office was comfortably decorated, with a large wooden desk in a windowed corner, a circular conference table surrounded by five chairs in a corner near the door, and floor-to-ceiling bookshelves running along the wall to the right of the door.

"Good morning, Shirley," Sarah Williams said as she strode from behind her desk and joined Holms at the conference table, "how are you today? What's new?" The two women shook hands and sat down at the table.

"Hello, Sarah," Holms greeted Williams, "pretty good, all in all. And how are you?"

"Physically fine," nodded the warden, "but I'll be psychically whole once we get these loose ends tied up. Tell me," she continued, "how are things going with our spies and our skunks?"

"Well," began Holms, "let me take them one at a time."

"On the topic of your spies, we have little new information. Over the weekend I had a team in to install bugs in Phyllis Mallory's office. We have a high-resolution camera in the sprinkler over her desk, plus a couple of sensitive microphones well located in her office. We can hear anything that is said in her office as well as read virtually any document that she puts on her desk. We are recording all conversations on her phone and we are reading every piece of email that she sends or receives, as well as logging all Web traffic to the computer on her desk."

"We have also bugged the house she and Ellis are renting, and we have infiltrated their Internet router and are monitoring their email and web activities as well, in case they are communicating with someone else from home."

"Quite thorough," said the warden. "What have you learned so far?" she asked.

"Not much yet. In addition to her regular case notes, she is keeping a journal, which she keeps locked in a drawer of her desk when she is not writing in it. We have not bothered to examine the journal itself yet, but we have photographed the pages she's written since we installed the bug. She is documenting a range of practices here at Meridon in less than charitable terms. I surmise that she is building some sort of case that she plans to publicize before she is done."

"I see," said the warden, soberly. "Do you know yet how many accomplices she has or their identities? And do you know who she's working for outside Meridon?"

Holms said, "Amy Eckert is certainly helping her. Mallory, Ellis, and Eckert meet several times a week in Mallory's office and discuss specific inmates as well as various of Meridon's practices and procedures that they want to document and use to discredit New Beginnings. Here are transcripts of the meetings that we have recorded since we first discovered this little cabal. Would you read them over as soon as possible? I'd like your help in understanding some of the names in their comments."

"Sure," agreed Williams, "I'll read them this evening and send you some comments by email."

"No, don't send them in email," said Holms, "I'd prefer if we talk about them face to face. I'll be here tomorrow, so we can talk then."

"OK, that's fine with me. I've got an hour free tomorrow at 10 AM. Does that work for you?"

"Perfect. I'll be here then."

"Great. What else do you have to discuss? What about the girls who jumped Cauchy? Have you gotten a lead on them yet?"

"Not yet. I interviewed Cathy Philips later Tuesday after we got the situation under control, but she claims that she never saw any of them and she didn't recognize any of their voices."

"Do you believe her?" asked the warden.

"Well," said Holms, "her story is plausible, but I'm not entirely sure I believe her. My gut tells me that she has an idea who did it. I think she might be scared of the perpetrators, but I'm not certain."

Sucker

It was late in the evening several weeks later, in the hour between last change and lights out. Cathy was in her bunk under the covers reading a history text. Jessica was sitting at her desk writing in a notebook. Cathy had mismanaged her bladder that evening and was resigned to wetting herself before lights out. With a sigh, she relaxed her urinary sphincter and felt warmth spreading across her bottom, along with a rush of intense sexual arousal that produced a quiet orgasm that she was able to disguise as a deep breath.

Cathy turned on her side under the covers and resumed her reading. Before she noticed it, her thumb had crept into her mouth and she was sucking vigorously on it. Cathy wasn't looking at the window in the cell door or she might have seen a matron passing in the hallway. The matron glanced through the glass and noticed the girl sucking her thumb.

The door to the cell burst open and two matrons rushed in. Before Cathy could move, the two pounced on her and in a matter of seconds had strapped a gag into her mouth, activating the lock with an ID bracelet.

"Don't let us catch you sucking your thumb, bitch," said one of the matrons, as they left the room.

"Jeez, Cathy," exclaimed Jessica, looking sympathetically at her cellmate, "getting caught sucking your thumb sure sucks!"

Cathy glared at her and then turned away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Your chapters are so well written and the story so riveting, its well worth the wait for each new chapter.

Poor Cathy! She just doesn't seem to catch a break!

On the other hand, while in the real world we all should want a prison like this and an organization like New Beginnings shut down, I hate the thought that it might happen in your story! Please! It is only fantasy, after all.

I hope they can catch the girls who've been doing all the bad stuff - I'd love to read of them going to R&D and getting some great punishments there - or at least at Meridon. I can sense our story is beginning to wrap up, because I imagine Cathy is going to finally get some relief for her cooperation. But then, I'm not going to write the story - you are doing FAR too good a job yourself!

I just love this story! I've probably said it several times already - tell me there's a men's prison like this and then I'll do whatever crime I need to, in order to be sent there!

Rehabilitating Cathy - Part 16

Phyllis's Secret

Cathy knocked at the door of Phyllis Mallory's office.

"Come in," Mallory's voice came from inside.

Cathy waved her ID bracelet in front of the black pad beside the knob. A small light flicked from red to green. Cathy pushed the door open and entered the office.

"How are you, Cathy," said Mallory.

"I'm good, Miss Mallory," replied Cathy, "very happy to have my mouth back."

Mallory chuckled, "I guess you know that they're serious about thumb sucking, now. You seem pretty old for thumb sucking, is there something I can help you with?"

Cathy considered. "I haven't sucked my thumb since I was a toddler."

"So what do you think it is," asked Mallory.

"Well," Cathy hesitated, blushing and looking down.

Mallory waited patiently. The silence stretched on uncomfortably.

"Yes?" prompted Mallory.

"It's embarassing," said Cathy, "I don't really like to talk about it."

"I understand, Cathy," said Mallory. "If you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to."

Cathy looked up. "It's not that I don't want to talk about it, it's just that I don't like talking about it. I worry that you'll write what I say down in your notebook and that someone else will see it."

Mallory spoke slowly, "Why don't you take a look at my notes on you, dear. You'll see that my comments are written in clinical language that has none of the personal details that you share with me. I never quote a girl directly and only refer to things you talk about by technical names."

"Really?" exclaimed Cathy, relief showing on her face.

"Yes, really," nodded Mallory. "Here, come look at my notebook."

"No, that's OK," said Cathy, "I really trust you. I just never thought about what you were writing down that much."

"OK," Cathy went on, "here's the scoop. Ever since I've been treated with the training stuff, wetting myself has been a real challenge. When my bladder gets full I get hot, like I'm fooling around with my boyfriend. And when I wet myself, I usually come."

"That's not unusual," nodded Mallory, "you shouldn't worry too much about that. The intensity fades with time. You've probably already noticed that."

"Yes," agreed Cathy, "but it's much stronger again after spending almost four days a few weeks ago with those things in. And now whenever I wet myself I feel this overwhelming urge to suck on something. During the daytime when I'm out in public with other girls, I can usually control it, but at night in my cell, it's irresistable. My thumb is the only thing handy, so that's what I do when I can't resist any more."

"Well," said Mallory, "I'm told that there are girls here who can get you some things that can help."

"What sort of things?"

"I don't really know, Cathy, but the word is that there are some helpful things available."

"Well, it can't hurt to learn about it. Who should I ask?"

"Try asking around. I don't know any names, but I know that Melissa got something to help her after she got gagged for thumb sucking too many times."

"OK," nodded Cathy, "I'll ask her."

"Great. Glad we got that settled," said Mallory. "And speaking of that, last time we talked you said that you'd tell me more about that weekend. Are you ready to talk about it?"

Cathy considered. She liked Phyllis Mallory, who was warm and friendly. Cathy felt that Mallory genuinely liked her. Still, Cathy wasn't sure she was ready to trust her.

Cathy spoke, "Well, I'm still having trouble talking to you about this stuff. If you were one of the other girls and shared the experience with me, I would be more comfortable, but with you and the other staff I feel like you wouldn't really understand. Even though I may know better, it still makes me uncomfortable."

Phyllis Mallory watched Cathy from behind the desk. Suddenly she rose and came around to the side of the desk. She stood standing facing Cathy with her hands hanging loosely at her sides, the fingers curled. Cathy gazed jealously at the pretty cream-colored knit dress Mallory was wearing. It's easy for you, Cathy thought to herself silently, you get to wear nice clothing and pee in a toilet rather than in your pants. And if you wear a short skirt, it's by choice.

"Cathy, has anyone explained the training provisions of the Meridon employment contract?"

Cathy was taken aback. She was a prisoner, not an employee. What was Mallory talking about?

"In order that the matrons and other staff develop a real sensitivity to the needs of the girls here, new staff members are subjected to a the same discipline as the girls in their first month, and again six months later, and then each year on the anniversary of their hiring and six months later they get more month-long refreshers." With that Mallory grasped the hem of her dress and lifted the skirt.

The sudden gesture caught Cathy by surprise and she recoiled involuntarily backward into the depths of the armchair. Mallory was diapered! And there was a blue stripe bisecting the crotch of her plastic panties.

Cathy stared, her mouth open. Now she had confirmation of what she had seen all that time ago when she'd seen under the desk and up Mallory's skirt. With another part of her mind she noticed passively that the surprise had unlocked her own bladder and her thick diaper was rapidly getting soaked.

Finally Cathy managed to move her tongue. "They keep you in diapers, too?"

"For a month every six months. I just finished my second year on the staff here about two weeks ago, so this is my fifth month in mandatory diapers at Meridon. I have another sixteen days to go this time. Each year if we get renewed we sign a new one-year contract and start a month of training, with a refresher at the six-month mark."

"Do you have to poop in the diapers too?"

"Definitely. Everything is just as you experience it."

"How often do you get changed."

"As often as we want, though with my work schedule I find that I only manage about three changes a day."

"What happens when you're at home?"

"No changes at home. During the first month of training we're required to stay in a dormitory here. Afterwards we can go home."

"What do you do if you need a change at night?"

"Wait until morning, or else come back to the prison. I generally get changed each morning when I arrive, again at lunchtime, and one more just before I go home."

"How do you like it?"

"Well, I've gotten used to it. And there are times when I feel a little more secure wearing diapers, like at the movies. I don't have a whole lot of bladder capacity and at the end of most movies I'm always really squirming. And then I have to stand in line with a million other women who're in the same boat afterwards."

Cathy nodded. "I know what you mean."

"So during my training, when I go to movies, I just take advantage of the situation. No standing in line, no urgency, no worrying about leaking, none of that stuff."

"What does your boyfriend think," Cathy asked, having noticed that Mallory didn't wear a wedding ring.

"I don't have a boyfriend. My girlfriend also works here, so there are no mysteries between us."

"Wow!"

"So, now you know that I have experienced pretty much everything that you have. I've been bound and gagged on one of those dollies and fed through feeding gags and changed while strapped to a changing table and everything."

"Speaking of training, how do you like the training rig?" Cathy asked.

"Not that. That's the only thing I haven't experienced."

"You haven't lived," Cathy said sarcastically.

Shock and Awe

Shirley Holms and Sarah Williams were sitting in Holms's office at the conference table, littered with documents.

"Any leads on the gang operating in Meridon?" asked Williams.

"We're making headway," nodded Holms. "We know the gang's name and we know some of the lower level members."

"When are you going to give me their names and let me lower the boom on them?"

"As soon as we are confident that we know who the leaders are," said Holms. "I have hopes for Mallory's relationship with Philips. She's hinted to Mallory that she knows the name of one of the ringleaders, but she's still playing coy."

"Well, let me tell you my new technique for punishing them," gloated Williams, "and maybe you'll give me some names before you're done with your investigation."

"What have you come up with, you wicked woman?" grinned Holms.

"I learned a lesson from the gang bitches," said Williams, "I just put the name of whoever I want to clobber in to the system with a training order for that night. The girl comes to the changing room that evening for last change, but she goes back to her room on a dolly!"

"Oh, that's delicious," exclaimed Holms, clapping her hands in delight. "Have you tried it yet?"

"Yes, I have," nodded Williams. "One of the great things about it is that I don't have to explain anything and the girls can only wonder what they did wrong. The only limit is that there's only enough training equipment here for about five percent of the girls at any one time."

"That's one in twenty," said Holms, "that should be enough, surely?"

"It should be, but it isn't," said Williams. Holms noticed that Williams was rubbing her thighs against one another. Gee whiz, thought Holms, Williams is getting off on sentencing girls to time in training gear.

"Probably, but we could use several more sets," said Williams, "can you help me get some more from HQ?"

"In the interests of enhanced discipline for the little twats here, I'm sure I can arrange something," smiled Holms.

Lay Down, Sally

"How are you doing, Cathy," inquired Mallory.

"Pretty good, Miss Mallory," replied Cathy, "my boyfriend is coming to visit me the next week and I'm really excited to see him."

"How nice for you. Be careful, Cathy," cautioned Mallory, "last time you ended up in training kit for over two weeks."

"Don't I remember," exclaimed Cathy, blushing. "I know some things now that should keep me out of trouble this time."

"Well, good luck with that," said Mallory, "tell me how it goes afterwards."

"Anyway," continued Mallory, "I have some good news for you."

"What's that?" asked Cathy expectantly?

"Someone seems to have taken a liking to you. You have been credited with quite a few good behavior points. The result is that you should be able to attend the dance. You won't quite be up to thin diapers by then, but you will be able to invite your boyfriend. In addition, in a couple of months we will be moving you, Jessica, Melissa, and a few others who are doing particularly well into a hallway that we're clearing out. Each of you will have a single cell for a couple of weeks, though not permanently."

"Why's that," inquired Cathy.

"Each of you will be the senior girl paired with a new prisoner. I don't have to tell you that we do not give that assignment out casually."

"That's cool," nodded Cathy, "but do I have enough experience here to be the senior girl in a cell with a newbie?"

"I'll give you some coaching between now and then, and you'll have time with Jessica and Melissa to study up. You're smart and you learn fast, so we aren't worried."

"Well, I guess I'm flattered, then," said Cathy, "Who was my benefactor?"

"The head of security up in headquarters. I guess she's compensating you for your weekend in the closet as 'collateral damage' for Cauchy's incident."

"Well," said Cathy slowly, "I think Cauchy got what she deserved. If the girls who did her had asked me to keep my mouth shut, I would have happily done that. Cauchy is a total bitch!"

"Why, what did Cauchy ever do to you?" asked Mallory.

"What did she ever do to me?" steamed Cathy. "The first time I wore training rig to her class, she made me come up to the room to answer a question even though I was gagged and my hands were strapped folded behind my back. And once I was up there she 'accidentally' triggered a training cycle right in front of the whole class. And when I came, I pooed in my pants and she threw me out of the room with a bunch of demerits. No, she deserves everything she got, the nasty cunt!"

"So you do know who did it?" asked Mallory.

"What if I did? Would you rat them out?"

"Nope. I don't like Cauchy any more than you do, though she hasn't done anything to me nearly as nasty as she's done to you.

The conversation wandered on to other topics. At the end of the hour as Cathy stood at the door, her hand on the knob, she turned back. "You know," Cathy said turning back to face Mallory, "one of the girls who jumped Cauchy and me let a name slip."

"Oh," inquired Mallory politely, feigning nonchalance.

"Yeah, the girl who was in charge called one of the other girls Sally. Sally was the one who really did most of the work."

"Do you know who Sally is?" asked Mallory.

"Nope, I don't know anyone here named Sally," said Cathy, as she stepped out the door.

Pacifiers 'R' Us

"Hey, Melissa," said Cathy, "can I ask you a private question later?"

"What about?" asked Melissa.

"I'd rather not talk about it here in the hallway," said Cathy, "Can we talk in your room tonight before last change?"

"Sure. Come on by after dinner and we'll do some math for a cover."

That evening Cathy went to Melissa's room with her math text and her math notebook. After the two girls had consulted on the math homework for a while, Cathy broached her subject.

"I've gotten in trouble for thumb sucking a couple of times lately. Someone told me that you have a trick that helps keep you out of trouble."

Melissa laughed. "Yeah, I have my little sucker," she said.

"Your what?" exclaimed Cathy.

"Here, look at this," said Melissa, taking a plastic box out from under her pillow and opening the lid. Inside was what looked like a large flesh-colored pacifier. It was shaped like a regular pacifier with a curved shield, but larger as if for the larger mouth of a full-grown Meridon prisoner. In place of the nipple, this pacifier had a rubber cylinder shaped a lot like the training gag that Cathy knew so well, though perhaps a bit smaller.

"What's the strap for," asked Cathy.

"It holds the thing in my mouth at night when I'm asleep," said Melissa. "If it didn't have that it would fall out of my mouth and I would probably put my thumb in my mouth while asleep."

"And it works?" asked Cathy.

"Pretty well," said Melissa, "It's not perfect, but so far it has kept me from getting gagged by the matrons for thumb sucking."

"And they don't mind you wearing it?"

"Well, the outside is pretty well disguised. I don't think you can tell what it is from the hallway. And I only wear it when I'm in bed. When I wet myself at night and need to suck on something, it's right there in my mouth and I just suck it until I go back to sleep. I hide it during the day time. If they do know about it, they don't give me a hard time. And lots of other girls have them and no one seems to get in trouble for it."

"Wow," exclaimed Cathy, "the answer to a maiden's prayers. How do I get one?"

"I got mine from this girl in the Tough Titties."

"Tough Titties?"

"Yeah, they're a gang here. You don't want to mess with them generally, but they do a lot of business. If you can get them the money, you get the goods. They must have an in with the matrons, since they can get all sorts of stuff in here."

"How do I get them money? I don't have any money in here," said Cathy.

"Yeah," said Melissa, "and they don't have any use for money in here either. You have to have someone outside give them the money before they get you anything."

"How much does it cost?" asked Cathy.

"This one cost my father a hundred bucks," said Melissa.

"Ouch," winced Cathy, "that's a lot of money."

"Well, they have to pay off some guards to let them get it in, and that's not cheap. Anyway, they're the only game in town."

"Yeah, I guess so," agreed Cathy. "My boyfriend is coming in a few days and he's got plenty of money, so I'll get him to take care of it."

"Good luck," said Melissa.

A Visitor Returns

The day of Brad's second visit arrived. Cathy had butterflies in her stomach as she waited in her cell for the matron to take her to the visit room. She thought about Brad's first visit. Even though it had been only a couple of months ago, so much had happened that she felt like it had been a couple of years.

As she sat on the edge of her cot she again felt a liquidity between her legs that was definitely not pee. She jumped when the matron clattered the door of the cell open. "Come on, girl, your boyfriend's waiting for you."

The hour in the visiting room was again a combination of eager conversation and intense silence. Between extended sessions of mouth to mouth combat they talked eagerly. Cathy asked about mutual friends and enemies, Brad's family and friends, his coworkers and his work, and myriad details of his daily life.

Cathy gave Brad a slip of paper with the name and phone number that Melissa's contact from the Tough Titties had given her. Brad promised to get in touch with the woman and give her some money.

Near the end of the visit their petting became more intense and intimate. His hands explored her body, fondling her deeply through the thick cloth of her diapers while she busied her hands with his very evident arousal.

Finally, in a replay of the first visit, Cathy unzipped his trousers and knelt down, engulfing his erection in her mouth.

This time, however, when she felt the pulsations signalling his impending orgasm, she grabbed his hips firmly. As he came, pumping fluid into the back of her mouth, she sucked and swallowed aggressively, all while an intense orgasm washed over her.

Finally, his passion spent, he softened. Only then did her mouth relinquish his now shrunken member, now clean and almost dry. As he zipped up his fly Cathy rose to her feet.

Cathy discovered, to her dismay, that not only her bladder had released during her orgasm, but her bowels had unlocked as well. The seat of her diaper was thoroughly filled. It wasn't having soiled herself that bothered her, but having done so in Brad's company.

Despite her odorous state, Brad and Cathy cuddled for the rest of the visit.

"I can't wait until I'm out of here," said Cathy, "and we can have real sex."

Hesitating, Brad said, "I want real sex with you too, sweetie. But keep giving me BJs like that, too. I've never felt anything like that."

"You don't want me any more?" asked Cathy.

"I do want you. A lot! I also want more of that," said Brad, touching her lips with his finger tip.

After Brad had departed the matrons took Cathy to a changing room.

After cleaning off in the shower Cathy, still langorous and relaxed from her session with Brad, stepped to the changing table. As she waited to be diapered she closed her eyes and daydreamed about the visit.

Imagine her shock when the matrons changing her fitted her mouth with a training gag. And, of course, its big brother was installed further down. The diapers themselves were almost an anticlimax.

What the hell, thought Cathy, as she traveled back to her cell kneeling on a dolly, what did I do wrong? There wasn't a drop of semen on my clothing. How did they know I gave Brad a BJ?

Unfortunately for Cathy, her protests and questions were inaudible, though not precisely silent, given the device in her mouth.

Holms Is On The Case

Holms and Williams were at their usual places at the conference table in Williams's office. Two empty coffee cups showed that they had been working there for some time.

"In other news, we have a breakthrough in the Cauchy case," smiled Holms.

"Really?" exclaimed Williams, "Tell me everything."

"Philips heard one of the gang call another 'Sally.'"

"Sally?"

"Yes," said Holms, "and there aren't many girls named Sally here."

"So you could narrow it down?"

"Yes," said Holms, "considering other information, it's clear that the person has to be Sally Warren. She's part of a group called the "Tough Titties."

"Yes, I've heard of them," nodded Williams, "they're a gang of girls operating here. We tolerate them because, until this incident with Cauchy, they have managed to avoid antagonizing the administration. They mostly smuggle relatively innocuous contraband in to the prison. We let them survive in order to keep an eye on the flow of contraband and to limit the availability of truly dangerous products."

"Well," said Holms, "we think that one of their new members is a girl with some tech chops. She got them the faked ID and they used it to pull the Cauchy job."

"I know you set a trap for them if they use the fake ID bracelet again. Since you haven't told me that they've been caught, I presume that they have laid low since the Cauchy event?"

"That's right. We presume that they have gotten rid of the fake ID, but we're going to leave the trap in place just in case."

"Very interesting," said Williams. "I know who all of the main Tough Titties are. I have a feeling that there are going to be quite a few astonished girls come last change tonight."

Holms smiled and shook her head, "I figured you'd take your revenge. Do you plan to tell them anything? They'll figure out that you've targeted the gang."

"So what? I'm not going to tell them shit! Let them get paranoid about what I know and what I might do."

That evening seven girls, all of the members of the Tough Titties, returned from last change squirming on dollies. Two pairs were cellmates, so each of them had an inkling that this had something to do with the gang. The other three were ignorant of the fates of the rest of the gang. All were scheduled for two full weeks in training. Sally Warren and Janet Galler, the leaders of the gang, got extra special treatment. In addition to the standard lower device, each was provided with a matching, albeit much smaller, device lodged deeply in her rear entry.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Another great chapter and again open question wherever I look.

Why is Cathy punished again? Do they think she is part of the Tough Titties? Do they watch her given her bf a bj? Will she get her dummy or will she have to suck on her punishment-dummies for the next days and weeks?

Will she ever be able to break the connection of wetting, cumming and sucking?

Had I mentioned that I love your story? - Even in this post? – No? – Okay,… I LOVE IT!

Another great chapter and again open question wherever I look.

Why is Cathy punished again? Do they think she is part of the Tough Titties? Do they watch her given her bf a bj? Will she get her dummy or will she have to suck on her punishment-dummies for the next days and weeks?

Will she ever be able to break the connection of wetting, cumming and sucking?

Had I mentioned that I love your story? - Even in this post? – No? – Okay,… I LOVE IT!

All these questions and more from me too! And Baby Flo, you aren't the only one out here who loves this story!! fyunch, we can't get enough!! Thanks for writing.

I know you can only do so much at a time, so I'll try to be patient until the next installment. I'll try...really...I'll try....ummm...is it done yet? ...no, wait...trying to have patience....

Thanks to all for your encouragement and support. As you can imagine, it doesn't work out terribly well for anyone <evil_grin>

All these questions and more from me too! And Baby Flo, you aren't the only one out here who loves this story!! fyunch, we can't get enough!! Thanks for writing.

I know you can only do so much at a time, so I'll try to be patient until the next installment. I'll try...really...I'll try....ummm...is it done yet? ...no, wait...trying to have patience....