317 members have voted

1. 1. I want new diapers with...

• Double-Thick and Thirsty padding
    • Boy and Girl Designs
    • "Fade when wet" designs
    • Stickier Tape Tabs
    • Multi-Color Packs
    • Other (Reply)

i voted for everything except other, and fade when wet, i like hte idea of 'appears when wet" or in the other thread, smily faces that frown when wet, or maybe light teddy bear outlines that become green and blue and purple when wet... something like that...

I voted other. I'd really like to see full matting so you don't have bare plastic against your skin except a small band at the front and back and around the legs.

Hugs,

Freta

Uhh...didn't we do this already?? :huh:

Or let me guess....in connecting the dots, we have had a "name that diaper" poll, which "waddles" basically won, so now we have a new poll which covers what features said named diaper will have....hmmmmm I wonder if DD has a manufacturer in mind to make an exclusive diaper only available through this site

Introducing:

"WADDLES" the exclusive AB/DL diaper designed by and made for the AB/DL world. all the greatest features that baby diapers have except in adult sizes, so you really CAN have your cake and eat it too :P

ok...dream on :P

qwack

Guest Baby-Toa

i replied the first two and other.

I said other for the reasons of

1: bigger tapes

2: Have stretch side panels for those that move around a lot.

Voted for thicker padding, cause I like thicker diapers.

Wait a cotton-picking minute :huh: Isn't that backwards ??? I would think ABDL's should see the frowns turn to smiles when wet :rolleyes:

Bettypooh (with a smiling diaper on ;) )

Depends on if you're into wetting or not. I'm not, so they'd be more appropriate as frowns when wet, for me.

Voted for thicker padding, cause I like thicker diapers.

Depends on if you're into wetting or not. I'm not, so they'd be more appropriate as frowns when wet, for me.

party non-pooper :P

I'm pro boy and girl designs, because then there's a boy diaper and a girl diaper versus the one generic diaper. For instance, I wish Bambinos had a boy and girl version... I'd buy the girl ones in a heartbeat, despite the print.

-Sophie

Boy and girls prints would be nice. But I really want a big, puffy diaper with only one tape on each side of the diaper. Like anything Carrote draws. Those are, like, exactly what I want!

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Uhh...didn't we do this already?? :huh:

Or let me guess....in connecting the dots, we have had a "name that diaper" poll, which "waddles" basically won, so now we have a new poll which covers what features said named diaper will have....hmmmmm I wonder if DD has a manufacturer in mind to make an exclusive diaper only available through this site

Introducing:

"WADDLES" the exclusive AB/DL diaper designed by and made for the AB/DL world. all the greatest features that baby diapers have except in adult sizes, so you really CAN have your cake and eat it too :P

ok...dream on :P

qwack

Then it most definately should have been CrapPods, it's a smashing winner name.

I voted for other,, I would like to see them with gps, mp3 plaer, phone, and nintendo dc.. afterall we wear them all day, why not build something usefull into them

I voted for other,, I would like to see them with gps, mp3 plaer, phone, and nintendo dc.. afterall we wear them all day, why not build something usefull into them

Crappies! What could be better?

Put some Bicarbonate of Soda inside, then when they get wet....and effervesce...and swell...Eureka! The self-changing nappy! Or at least, halfway there!

....alright, I'll go and lie down in a darkened room....

or how about "pee pots" so you now really have a pot to pee in! :D

Or "peepods" so when you have 2 pees in your pod, you know it's more then likely you need to change :P

or how about "pee pots" so you now really have a pot to pee in! :D

Or "peepods" so when you have 2 pees in your pod, you know it's more then likely you need to change :P

A discrete bell that rings when wet, for those who can't change themself or those who can't feel the wetness against their skin. Afterall, we don't sit with a hand down there all the time to feel for moisture, as little as we strip down to our "underwear" to check if the wetness indicator change colour :)

I am all for colored covers to brighten our diaperwear up with print or not, just something other then the plain old white. Men/boys do wear pink too, LOL :) Love to make the "overnight" thickness standard for the industry and make the “all through the night" ones even thicker. I am big person in size and find that most diapers barely make it over my waist & thighs so perhaps a more generous sizing for us BIG wearers :) I know we are talking DIAPERS but I am a regular PULL-UP wearer and wish more companies made thick & thirsty pull-ups in XL.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Yep, I agree with Huggie. I happen to wear girls underwear - its a fetish and, hey, why should girls have all the fun? I prefer feminine style in my diapers too. I like overnights as a daytime disposable and wish there were an extra super thick disposable for those twelve-hour plus times when I wet but just don't want to change. I happen to really like "inner leg cuffs" like Bambino's have - these are essential, as are tapes that work. I don't mind having two or three tapes, one isn't my thing. But side stretch panels might be helpful. Basically, I love Bambinos but will buy more gender specific (feminine, in my case) styles if they are ever offered. I usually wear panties over my diaper to get the effect, but would rather just simply wear a diaper thats girly. I've heard about an inner lining clothlike paper you can buy to line the inside of a diaper that lets you remove a poopie without having to remove the diaper. If someone can ilucidate on this please do, it would be appreciated! BTW, you can get REAL disposable diaper doublers from Babies 'R Us that work great (you can use more than one) and are kinda cheap! I love 'em.

My dream diaper would be thick ones, with baby prints design, one refasten-able sticky tabs on each side, well basically a big baby diaper but with adult modification. 2 places where you can rip open the diaper without the stuffing coming out, in between the crotch and the between your bumms for easy access :P

A discrete bell that rings when wet, for those who can't change themself or those who can't feel the wetness against their skin. Afterall, we don't sit with a hand down there all the time to feel for moisture, as little as we strip down to our "underwear" to check if the wetness indicator change colour :)

so wait, i'm not supposed to walk around with no pants on with my hand down my diaper all day????

I voted other. Novel idea, how about making a real cloth diaper for adults, huh? I don't mean the ultra leak-able, cloth-like, plastic-lined diapers we can get today. I mean a real water-proof cloth diaper similar to the millions of baby diapers sold each month! Oh, and disposable cloth swim diapers too.

I know that's its a super super super niche market but I would love SUPER thick disposables for when I wanna lounge around at home and can waddle all day. I know I couldn't go out in them but I still want them! And also PINK diapers would be sooooooo cute!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I see that in the USA Tena manufacture a diaper called the "Tena Ultra Stretch" this diaper has one wide tape either side and wide stretchy side panels.For me this would be ideal as I find with the Tena Maxi Large that the tapes stick well to the landing zone but over time with sitting and standing the tapes are pulled and after a couple of hours of sitting the tapes pull out of the rear wings of the diaper.With the one wide tape and stretchy sides that problem would be cured.I have emailed Tena and asked if they are going to introduce them here in the UK.Their reply was that they had no plans to introduce that diaper in Europe,Which is a shame.I see depends make a fitted brief that comes as a pull up and can be separated at the sides and turned into a fitted brief,these are available in the UK but are VERY hard to find and can only be found in one or two online outlets.