LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Add A Diaper Feature

DailyDi

theres a few... thicker, more absorbant, stickier tapes, and cool designs that are for different genders, like boy designs and girl designs....

basically double an abri form x plus in regards to thickness, make the tapes thicker and stickier, i think part of the reason they comeunstuck is because they are not wide enough, so keep the two tapes, or add another, but make them 1 1/2 - 2 inches thick... keep the crinkly outside, and have some girl designs and some boy designs, like super heros, princesses, pirates, legos, teddy bears, carebears etc...etc... so there is more choice...

Well, it seems all the best or highest quality disposables have many of the same features. A good waistband, inner stand up leak guards, strong tapes and high absorption and high capacity. They are also very comfortable, though some of the heavier duty ones are bulky, which makes them less discreet. Your question then is aimed at "adult diapers" for the AB/DL community??? or for the incontinent community??

The prevalence of pull ups and protective underwear should show what the trend in that area is, as there are reasons for things like this happening. In general, people who have to deal with incontinence "DON'T" want something that is bulky, but require items that are easy to wear, and are discreet, so we now have a market flooded (no pun :P ) with thin pull up incontinent garments, and all the other 'heavier duty' briefs (diapers) are relegated to the internet or special orders.

Naturally, as Sara pointed out, the AB community would like something bulky and with fun prints (to Sara, you might want to try the Eurobriefs, they are amazingly comfortable, and hold a lot (mediums are blue) and are bulky, though not as much as you indicate that you would want, doubling the thickness of an Abena X would REALLY be bulky sheesh! )

And essentially make them a real DIAPER! This idea was illustrated by the late buddy holly's manager regarding the singers glasses.

"IF you are going to wear glasses, then WEAR GLASSES" which is why the singer wore the very prevalent, heavy thick BLACK framed glasses that he did, as a comment about who and what he is. Saying "I wear glasses and I'm proud of it" etc.

Along these lines it seems a few in this community want to say the same thing " if you're going to wear a diaper then WEAR A DIAPER" I wear them and I'm proud of it etc.

Personally, this is why I wear cloth diapers, I can make them as thick and bulky as I want, when and where I want. You can't really do that with disposables, except for using boosters or kids diapers as pads etc. *shrug*

As for improvements?? like I said, all the best (more expensive) products already have all the features I like...well, I love the Eurobriefs, and wish they would come in a different color (White) instead of blue, or Abena would get rid of all the silly print on the Abena X.

I do think that Bambino needs to come out with a Denim diaper, or other prints like that for their line, the teddy is awesome, but a new out ter shell with a distinctive print would be cool too...maybe something seasonal also, something for Christmas, 4th of July (it is a US company after all :P ) easter, St patty day (something Julia could come up with ;) ) etc.

just my 2 Dabloons worth

qwack

I would want disappearing designs like on pull ups when wet.

I like this too, but I feel it should stay with pull ups (adult sized of coarse :P ) since you are not supposed to have 'accidents' in them so it makes it more apparent what happened, where as diapers you are supposed to use fully ;)

me is pritty sure it all been said lol.

but alot thicker.. but some thing ones to to hide when u go out in public hehe.. more absorbent. and really crinkly hehe and u know old sort of ones where they crinkle and plastic out side heehe with cute baby designs hehe. :( alot of the adult diapers nappies are Turing in to the ones like pampers now where they're like cottony feel all over.. me much prefer the ones with Walter proof plastic baking hehe crinkle and feels so nice and safe and secure hehe.. just like me remember from when me was really Ikle

ohh ohh instead of the things disappearing when you wet, how about they APPEAR when you are wet.. since for many of us ab's our mommies and daddies like to see that we have been good little boys and girls and used our diapers the way they were intended!!!

If I could have, in an adult size, the last version of huggies before switching to cloth like cover and thin design. They were still full mat (much fuller than adult diapers with fluff full to the edge of the wings) They had a waistband and standing leak guards. They were very thick (go ahead and add SAP too em that's one innovation that is pretty nifty as long as it does not rob you of thickness). The plastic was thick and noisy. I hate that Secure, Bambino, and by virtue of design Active are all ending up with that ultra quiet plastic. What good is a plastic back if it is too discreet?

I likes my pants to rustle and crinkle :)

I would like to see a print layout similar to either goodnight/underjams or modern baby diapers. Kinda like Cushies, they do it better than anyone right now, disappointed in Teddeys. So cushies color scheme and layout but less unisex/girly! Hearts and butterflies??? I'm a boy and I want snakes and snails - well racecars and sharks - gender appropriate prints or GTFO!

Jeeze I'm rambily and picky....

I'd go with thicker padding in the diapers, maybe some babyish designs for nostalgia's sake. Not for something to wear out in public, mind you, just for "fun." :thumbsup:

ohh ohh instead of the things disappearing when you wet, how about they APPEAR when you are wet.. since for many of us ab's our mommies and daddies like to see that we have been good little boys and girls and used our diapers the way they were intended!!!

That was going to be my vote. I seem to remember diapers that had disappearing smiley faces. I would like to see them with smiley faces first then turn to frowns. Or vice versa. :whistling:

Or instead of a wetness indicator stripe..how about a diaper that turns blue or pink when wet along the whole wetness inside. Would be easy to gauge when a diaper has been wet or is soaked and needs to be changed :thumbsup:

thicker padding that dosnt break apart during play! more gel for exra squishiness and how about poo pockets, i rember these used to be a feature on some baby nappies and i think is still used by huggies to stop poop exploding out the back and front. and strechy side panels, like pampers strech used to have, plus nthe strechy foamy elastic on the front and back for a really snug fit! plain white plastic backing, the crinklier the better! with cute pastel coloured prints on a tape panel (like bambino) the prints should be uniqye to the nappy, not anything like winnoe the pooh, it should be a charcter that whern you see it you can instanml;t connexct it to the nappy and they should be in a symetrical pattern like the older pampers with prints so its easy to fit the tapes equally on both sides

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If I could design a diaper: first since I am an A/b and love thick diapers, so let the machines fly. second: wider at the crotch with a fuller cut thru the seat. third: designed like the 80's Huggies, those dieprs screamed baby. forth:construct the diaper out of eco friendly materials

That was going to be my vote. I seem to remember diapers that had disappearing smiley faces. I would like to see them with smiley faces first then turn to frowns. Or vice versa. :whistling:

Or instead of a wetness indicator stripe..how about a diaper that turns blue or pink when wet along the whole wetness inside. Would be easy to gauge when a diaper has been wet or is soaked and needs to be changed :thumbsup:

I Agree especially with the idea of the Smiley Faces turning into Frowns or Better yet, Vice Versa!:D