LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Does Diaper Punishment Mean To You?

• 2 weeks later...

I have this bizarre fetish of being dominated, forced to wear diapers, with bondage if necessary.

It probably sounds bizarre but, like, I need a wee right now, but the need for it and the idea of someone disallowing me to use the bathroom is kinda hot.

I would want to be dominated by a man, and he would change me, and tie me down while he did it, and 'examine' me, like gyno...

it prob sounds freaky but I would want the whole nine yards, enemas, bondage, cathaters, being forced to wet and soil myself...but I would want to keep it private

and in the same house, I wouldn't want to do it in public.

• Like 1

For me it is being changed in public and being told "did you wet your diaper, does it need to be changed". Also wearing no pants and going to the beachin a diaper

thats technically humiliation, not punishment.

Hell I'm, a tad wet behind the ears if you catch my drift so outside of public humiliation, I'm will to try just about anything as far as unishment. To me the whole forced regression sounds like fun, and humiliation can be, I'm just not into public humiliation.

Guest 13obalicious

I have this bizarre fetish of being dominated, forced to wear diapers, with bondage if necessary.

It probably sounds bizarre but, like, I need a wee right now, but the need for it and the idea of someone disallowing me to use the bathroom is kinda hot.

I would want to be dominated by a man, and he would change me, and tie me down while he did it, and 'examine' me, like gyno...

it prob sounds freaky but I would want the whole nine yards, enemas, bondage, cathaters, being forced to wet and soil myself...but I would want to keep it private

and in the same house, I wouldn't want to do it in public.

SPR89,

If I where to ever get my hands on a girl like you I would rock her world...

BDSM has many tangents to ABDL... I like both!!!

If I ever got the chance to unleash my imagination on a girl like you, she would want no other and she would be mine.

• 6 years later...