LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Does Diaper Punishment Mean To You?

What does diaper punishment mean to you?

I ask this for the BDSM's in the group here. its definatly not for everyone nor do I think it should be. I have recieved several IM's from 'players' asking me to particiapre because in previous identites on the web I discussed an intrest in diaper punishment... not to be recieved with positive notions.

I think the word punishment is mis leading to some. Diaper punishment can be used as a scolding method for ABDL's and BDSM'ers. Its a symbol that reverts many to a submissive state. Thats the involvment I have had in regard to punishment, which is followed by a variety of things from spanking to bottle feeding.

I was just courious on others thought of diaper punishmet and what it means to them.

"corrective measure for undesired behavior" I really like that prhase.

"BDSM'ers of my stripe, though, don't use diaper punishment, as diapers are already standard issue for the regimen" Im in the same boat as you Katy, ids odd feeling that punishment is actualy enjoyed... does that in fact make it a punishment then?

I really enjoy diaper punishment...To me diaper punishment places one into the reality of losing a bit of freedom. There are a few factors...One always knows when a diaper is on. The bulk, the heat, the discomfort level which can be increased using more plastic or rubber pants and adding perhaps vaseline on the diaper...(Vaseline not good on rubber or plastic) The fact is hours and hours of these methods can leave a punished person begging for releif...Other methods that can be employed would be exposure to the public which is a major part of diaper dicipline...The BDSM employed can be a simple as using stiff mittens locked on the idividual taking away some freedom from the use of the hands to a spanking in a messy diaper and not allowing one to be changed. I touched on a few minor subject. My dicipline is being placed in plastic pants or rubber mutiple pairs for very long periods of time. The heat and sensation of the plastic sticking to your skin can drive you into madness.

I was very interested to read your discussion - I've never participated in any form of diaper punishment, and have only done very light bondage with my last boyfriend. However, all my fantasies end up the same way.... being forced to wear diapers. For me it's not necessarily the length of time in one diaper, but it would be the repetitive nature of having to be constantly re-diapered over a long period. There's no other babying involved, and it usually involves wearing in public as well as some bedroom bondage. I guess it's the removal of your liberty (however mild or extreme) as well as the "humiliation" of the diaper. For me, there is enjoyment in the process of being diapered as much as in the wetting, so the more the better. Diuretics are great for this of course. But I get very horny when I think about been cuffed to a bed while I get diapered and/or doing it to someone else. Some day I might even do it......

I find it a rather satisfying feeling being tied down and diapered. Its the complete loss of control. Im in a postion in my professinal life where I am in charge of a rhater large group, the responsibilty of it all melts away when im in a submissive postion.

• 1 month later...

I enjoy the humiliation of being made to wear diapers; it goes back to when I was a child and my mther put me back in diapers. Being diapered then taken out in public until I wet my diapers in front of others -- friends, naighbors or strangers -- is one very good punishment. Also having wet diapers pinned back on me after using the potty to poop in.

• 5 weeks later...

To me diaper punishment is forced into diapers against your will for humiliation purposes. I think alot of people mistake diaper punishment with diaper disipline. Kind of a fine line between the 2. For example I often need diapers when I have urge incontinace. Wearing diapers is not a big deal then. I need to wear them from time to time, but being forced to wear them at all times, for all bodily functions like a baby is diaper discipline to me. Now say I was forced to wear diapers 24/7 but before going out was given a supository to ensure a soiled diaper in public for the sake of humiliation, then verbaly abused in front of strangers for pooping in my diaper.... that to me would be diaper punishment. I guess the diferance in my mind is one is diapers 24/7 but discrete and the other is diapered 24/7 with public humiliation. just my $.02

Diaper punishment to me means soaking my nappy till is leaking then squishing and mushingb them so they squelch and leak, thats how to punish a diaper

• 2 weeks later...

My Master never uses diapers as a form of punishment because....i enjoy wearing diapers. When my Daddy punishes me it's with something i don't like...generally being sent to a room in O/our house W/we refer to as slaves quarters. There is a single bed, a desk and not a lot else in there....He has tried a ball gag with me...but i tend to freak out when it's used in a punishment sense....sometimes He washes my mouth out with soap or makes me stand in a corner...

He does Dominate me when i am in a diaper, W/we actually have a 24/7 Master/slave relationship. He will ask me if i am wet while W/we are standing in line buying diapers or check my diaper with a pat in front of people. Sometimes He will not change me for a long time when i'm wet as punishment...but of course this may or may not seem like punishment to me...depending on the situation....

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tabooyou

He stands over me, as I have relinquished my control. There it is. We have an understanding, of course. I didn't even really do anything bad. He's in the mood, I'm in the mood, I've had a couple of drinks. He aggressively rips open the tabs, after telling me to lay still (like I'm not already paralyzed with submissive desire). He takes me with a forearm under my knees, lifts me, takes the wet diaper out from under me, tosses it aside, takes me leg by leg and wipes me down all over. I bend over on the table, grimacing and agressively letting out a growl as his big hand smacks my ass. Again, and again, and I breathe deep and scream before each smack (I was at a group spanking party in Boston a few years ago - it was exhilerating)! But I'm leaning over, not lying - that is how it has to be. I take another drink/smoke or so, as my buttocks cool off, let him tell me off, he shakes his head and leaves the room. When he comes back about fifteen minutes later, he gives me a gentle lecture, takes my face in his hands, and I apologize, so we make out. He explains to me that I must lie down and be still. He rubs me with baby oil, talcums me, looking down at me sternly, whips a fresh disposable open, wraps me up in it forcibly and shakes a finger at me. He doesn't have to tell me I'm lucky, but he does anyway. :whistling:

*I KNOW I'M A WUSS!! THIS IS A VERY RARE FANTASY FOR ME!!*

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on my frame of mind. I can be in "big boy" mode and have an "accident" and get a spanking and be put in diapers. The thing is the last time this happened I really didn't want to have the diaper on. I kept crying and crying that I was a big boy and mommy still put a diaper on me. That was strange. Normally I just love to wear them.

For the most part though diapers are not a punishment. More of a privilidge

• 5 months later...

I WET my pants in my room mate car. the next day he had diapers and plastic baby pants for me . I* said NO WAY !!He said you WET your pants like a baby in my car . So now your going to be a real baby.He pull off my pants and under pants and put me in diapers and pink plastic baby pants. I went to the bathroom and pull off my pink plastic baby pants .He came in the bathroom and saw what I was doing . He pull down my plastic baby pants and diapers .He put me over his lap and started SPANKING my baby ASS real HARD !He said you well heep your plastic baby pants and diapers on all the time now!! You can not use the bathroom ! Baby use daipers and your a baby NOW!!He kept me in diapers and plastic baby pants for 2 week and NO bathroom !If I was not good he kept me in a MESSY diapers all day !That was about one year ago when that happen. Be now he make me come home form work and he real like me in just a diapers and my pink plastic baby pants.So he put a diapers and plastic baby pants on top of the bed each day now!!Fi I'am not in my diapers and plastic baby pants when he get home from work .He put me over his lap and pull down my pants and under pants. He SPANK my baby ass real HARD and RED !!Then he put me in diapers and plastic baby pants and make me sit on his lap till I do a POOP or WET my diaper. He put his hands down the front of my diapers all the time now! Just to feel if I'am WET or MESSY .If I'am on his lap and I tell him I can GO NOW!! He put his hand down the front of my diapes and till I WET or MESSY in my diapers! He real like to SPANK me real hard with my diapers and plastic baby pants pull down that his PUNISHMENT for me now!!...............wetplasticpants.........

Diaper punishment for me would be to have them taken away . In BDSM and ageplay as well ,, punishment is`nt suppose to be something you enjoy , it`s a means of correcting behavor. Soooo , a early bedtime ,, no tv , being scolded and doing corner time , etc etc ,, all means of punishment.

lilstevie :)

• 2 years later...

Diaper punishment to me is wearing a dry diaper over to my girlfriends house.She notices part of the diaper showing and was told if you enjoy diapers so much you must wet yourself or be punished. My punishment would be to have my divorced girlfriend send me up to her baby's nursery and wait. She comes in and takes off my jeans and underpants and has me lay on the changing table naked. She pulls out of a package 4 cloth diapers and takes out of the diaper pail 2 of the wettest diapers that her baby daughter has wet. As I'm held down in place by her she lines the dry diapers with the wet diapers her daughter has peed in. To add to my humiliation she inserts a suppository in my rear and then she pins the diapers around me and lets me stand up. While my hands are put in mittens I can do noting else but to wait till the suppositories do their job. Once I poopy uncontrollably she makes me sit in a chaair for an hour. This will get me started to possibly get diaper rash.

Diaper punishment truly is whatever the people playing make it.

For me- it involves being forced to wear and use diapers only for a pre-specified period of time, regardless of where I'm going or what I'm doing.(usually a 3-4 day time span) It involves when I get tired of wearing them(usually after a day), nope i still have to, it sometimes involves scheduled changes(ie. you have to sit in your wet diaper till 4pm,etc) the biggest thing that is underlying for me is the loss of control- I don't get to decide when I will wear, or be changed.

For those that play a school-ager: it could be used as a punishment for wetting pants, esp. if you are a ageplayer that doesn't wear regularly.

For those that really like wearing it: Diaper punishment could involve not being allowed to be diapered for some period of time.