LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

12 Month Diaper Program

Here's the PDF for the diaper-dependency program people often reference in this forum.

12month.pdf

(Editing to add:) Over time links can change or things can get lost, so I'm going to try to keep a list of currently functioning links below.

http://www.bedwettingabdl.com/12_Month_Diaper_Training_Program_For_Becoming_incontinent.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • 2 months later...

wow, I can't believe what I have just read in the p.d.f. posted it makes great sense to me. But I achieved a true state of incontinence after 6 months just using a catheter. I must admit it did cost me a fair bit of money buying cranberry juice (1 litre per day for the whole of the 6 months) to reduce the risk of infection, but honestly after 6 months and 6 catheters I finally took out the 6Th catheter and I am truly incontinent. It was a bit weird and distressing at first thinking oh boy what have I done to myself because all of time I had the cath in I thought that I was in control and I could revert back just by taking the cath out. It took me a couple of days to talk myself around to thinking this is what I wanted to achieve and here it is, now stop being silly, I haven't looked back. I have tried to stop my pee from flowing but it is no use, it will now take quite some time to retrain my bladder. I don't pee like I used to it now constantly trickles out drip after drip.

If you are going to try the 12 month plan, then all I can say is good luck and let us know what the results are.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

wow, I can't believe what I have just read in the p.d.f. posted it makes great sense to me. But I achieved a true state of incontinence after 6 months just using a catheter. I must admit it did cost me a fair bit of money buying cranberry juice (1 litre per day for the whole of the 6 months) to reduce the risk of infection, but honestly after 6 months and 6 catheters I finally took out the 6Th catheter and I am truly incontinent. It was a bit weird and distressing at first thinking oh boy what have I done to myself because all of time I had the cath in I thought that I was in control and I could revert back just by taking the cath out. It took me a couple of days to talk myself around to thinking this is what I wanted to achieve and here it is, now stop being silly, I haven't looked back. I have tried to stop my pee from flowing but it is no use, it will now take quite some time to retrain my bladder. I don't pee like I used to it now constantly trickles out drip after drip.

If you are going to try the 12 month plan, then all I can say is good luck and let us know what the results are.

do you mind me asking how long it is since you removed your catheter, and are you still incontinent? Also what size of catheters did you use, did you use a urine bag on permanant drain or what? Thanks for your comments.

do you mind me asking how long it is since you removed your catheter, and are you still incontinent? Also what size of catheters did you use, did you use a urine bag on permanant drain or what? Thanks for your comments.

It's been about a year and more since I removed the last catheter and I would say yes i am still incontinent but if I really tried it would take a year or two to retrain my bladder.

• 2 months later...

It has certainly worked for some people. I spent six months on a version of the program, but I hadn't yet reached the 'point of no return' when I was forced to stop by financial problems. There seems to be a plateau where it is very easy to wet in any position, and if you are trying for bowel training, mess when you feel the need, but it lasts a while with no apparent change. Finally, all at once, the author found that he rapidly lost all control within a couple months.

I'm sure there are ways to improve the system's effectiveness, I'd LOVE to be part of an experiment to try it, but unless we had a large sample group to try it with, the results would be all over the place. :)

• 3 months later...

For the person who did the program, which files is the author talking about with the MindWarp website? I checked it out, but can't find a definite one that he's talking about. Also, I'm just looking for a wetting file, not a messing one. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Judging that the guide was written around 2004, my guess would be EMG's TrainBladderIncontinant, TrainBedwetting, and Curse Bedwetting. These are urinary only.

The site actually has a neat option to sort files by user popularity descending, so you can see which files are downloaded the most, and can filter it by free files too.

Personally, I don't feel that EMG is a very good hypnotist, his files give more of a "You're gonna do this because I say so, because I hypnotized you, so do it," than they should. There are lots of quality files on there though, if you sort through the chaff.

• 2 months later...

I did the program and it does work, while i didn't follow as it was written i stayed pretty much on course with it. I didn't use tapes or a catheter to help me along but i can say i experienced all the things the author wrote about, the freqent wettings, bedwetting all the time now, bladder spasems etc. The thing i noticed just recently was that without any urge or warning i would start wetting my diaper ( i could tell by the warmth and wetness but no urge whatsoever) Thats when i knew i was incontinent for sure. It took me about 9 months to achieve this but everyone one is different so if you really want this be patient it could take longer for you. Good luck in your quest and let us know how your doing.

• Like 2

Does the program really work? What im doing doesnt seem to be working any thoughts comments or suggestions?

I think it's one hand typing of a person who must not be named on this forum.

• 5 months later...

Well I have been on the program since mid September. I do wet frequently and in most cases in smaller amounts. I am not sure if I have had any bladder spasems yet but I have had some different sensations in my lower ab area. I sometimes dribble when I caugh and stand up only time will tell.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi every one,

I french, I adult baby since more 15 years and since few days I want to becoming incontinent... I seen this method and I want it!

I married since 1 year, I work in big engineering office and also took back my studies. That mean 2 weeks I'm at work and 2 weeks I'm at shcool to become ingineer...

i want to start this 12 month diaper training program, I willing to do ever it shown at first step except to say to my wife "his is it, diapers for

me from now on.

• 3 weeks later...

Long before the 12 months to diapers program, I had unpotty trained myself.

Having not taken the time to read the program I don't know what it states.

But how I unpotty trained myself was simply to purchase a few cases of diapers, toss out all my underwear, and spend all the time in a diaper accept when changing or showering.

I never used a toilet to go pee in even when going poop, I would pee in my diaper.

You have to be committed to doing this or it will not work.

I even wet my already soaked diaper knowing full well I would leak.

After a couple of years I found I had little control of my bladder which was hyper active even before I started wearing full time.

It was due to my over active bladder I wanted to need to wear diapers in the first place.

Within 5 years I no longer had control of my bladder and was constantly wetting myself, and with my wife's blessing I took it to the next step and starting messing my diapers.

Only took a couple of years to loose control and now I wet and mess my diapers without any control.

I now must be diapered 24/7 and have no regrets in becoming incontinent , in fact I enjoy my life as a diapered adult. The only thing I would change if I could would be to not have to be potty trained in the first place as I could have enjoyed diapers as a kid also.

• Like 8
  • 3 weeks later...

One important aspect is to prepare yourself to wear diapers 24/7. For example, wear a diaper that will last the length of time needed. In the US, most work days are 8 - 10 hours therefore, wear a diaper that will last 8 to 10 hours. Get some good plastic pants to wear over the diaper to prevent leaks, use pads / soakers to make the diapers last longer.

• Like 1

Stephrider,

If she.is your wife, and you are afraid of her reaction, then no program will suceed.... You must work things out with your wife, find out what she is comfortable with...

In the meantime, wear and use only diapers...and give yourself permission to enjoy them, even if you don't really need them.

• Like 1

As my time in the ABDL world continues I have discovered another 'gray area' in the word "need" ;)I am now convinced that an emotional need to wear diapers is as valid as physical need for them :thumbsup: The cause and effect is, of course, different but in both cases the need has to be addressed or further problems will ensue over the lack of filling that need :( My physical need for diapers is small, my emotional need huge, and both were easily addressed by me simply wearing diapers :girl_happy: So if you have doubts about wearing, remember that "need" comes in different forms, and that your needs must be filled or things will just get worse in your life :o

I like where I'm at as far as physical need goes, still having control but with unpredictable minor leakage. Since my needs are filled at this point I seem to stay at this level and I'm happy with that. Someone else may need more. The "12 month program" is just one person's method of filling their own needs, and you can alter the details to fit your own needs better :thumbsup: I am not a fan of poopy pants and my BM's are pretty regular so were I to try the program I would lose the parts which caused pooping and concentrate on those that caused wetting :blush: I would also go into it with a full determination to succeed B) I would expect no less than to become urinary incontinent and I would do anything and everything I could to help achieve that goal. That is the key to making it work :D

Expect success, work for it with all your ability, don't give up, and you will get your success sooner or later. And don't let someone else's ideas cloud your own thoughts- their needs will be different than yours but all needs are real and valid ones, even the need for some to become incontinent. :biker_h4h:

May your needs always be met fully,

Bettypooh

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd give another update.

I'm right at the point. 4.5 months. Where I quit last time.

This was now 3 years ago.

I can say that about 2x as far as I was at that point. If not further.

Today this is where I stand.

Wet nights 6/7 nights.

7th night is voluntary.

I am having bladder spasms 14/16 hours a day.

I wet now involuntary (because of spasms I assume) 70% of the time. This is in the form of constant leakage.

I'll get into a bit of detail here.

For the first time today, I had troubles holding a voluntary void outside of diapers. This differs from the leakage previously mentioned. This also differs from previous accidents where I might try half heartily to stop it. I made every effort to stop voiding. And could not.

While filling up Of a full diaper remains the same-in terms of timeframe. The frequency of voluntary voiding is exponentially decreasing, being replaced by leakage from bladder.

Obviously am not safe outside of a diaper anymore.

Only times I wake up with a full bladder is if I'm pushing fluids before bed.

-------

Have purchased a custom recording by the hypnotist of the recordings on baby-pants.

Waiting for file.

You may be wondering... Why? My reasons are to get past any remaining mental blocks. Should help me through the end of the process.

I think I'm at the point where changes will start to set in as effects that will be there for the rear of my life.

A sense of permanence is starting to set in. Both mentally, as well as physically. I don't know if there is a point where these changes will be irreversible. Most who go down this path don't lose as much control as quickly.

This has been and continues to be an experiment to see the most effective way to go down this path.

I think one of the problems is, there is no hard documentation that this is possible. What exact methods are used, when, how, for how long, and why.

This whole subject has become a thing of urban legend in our community.

My goal, at least one of them. Was to either prove or disprove the the legend with every tool available to me, and every piece of documentation available both on the subject, and related subjects.

By the end of this journey. And the creation of the website/guide. I will hope to put to rest this controversy.

I have decided NOT to start on the guide until I achieve the end results I want.

Thus being said. It may be some time before it is. Though again. As you can see. Right at the 4.5 month. I'm beyond the point of the 12 month program in most regards. Specifically in the sense that in the last sentence. He said he was able to clench to make it to the bathroom. This is no longer a viable solution to me.

So. Why not write the guide now? Well. My body is Still changing. I want to see how far down the rabbit hole things go. Once I'm satisfied. I'll write.

In Any case. Most of what I want to see is possible is at this point is it possible to get to the point of not noticing at all when wetting, and/or get to the point of not voiding but just a constant dribble.

This will take time. But will be closely monitored.

If/and when I get to that point. It will be interesting to see if the bladder spasms cease. Or if they continue. If they do continue. For how long.

So. We shall see where things go. But somehow I felt the 12 month program never was quite to the end.

As I mentioned before. This is an experiment. To see how quickly I can reach the bottom of the rabbit hole.

The guide itself will be ala carte. Thus meaning broken up into specific guides for specific tasks. Should you need to focus on a specific area etc.

This should allow anyone to go as fast/or as slow as the choose.

-Blake-

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Commenting on a few points here-

As you know, your bladder capacity is shrinking from disuse; thus the point where you can hold it is shrinking as well. Perhaps you were fuller than you thought when you were not able to hold it based on today's capacity versus what capacity you once had. I too am unsafe without a diaper in RL, though I can manage here at home where an open bathroom is always just seconds away ;) Plus you are mentally trying for this- the inability to hold- so having this 'accident' is proof that you are making real progress here, not just imagining something you want happening when it actually isn't. Of course you will now be wearing 24/7 for awhile at least, even if you stop the journey again- I know you're OK with that :D

Were I you, I'd go ahead and wrote my thoughts but refrain from publishing them until you have reached the point where you feel the journal is complete. Even if (and you probably will) edit these references later on, they will give you better insight into the finished product, reminding you of exactly what it was like as it happened with even the smallest items you might forget left intact for reference. That should lead you a better product at the end when published B)

Based on what others report, you may never reach a point where you leak unawares- this seems to vary- though you can reach a point where there's nothing you can do about it. The spasms do seem to end in time for everyone as the body learns that they are just wasted energy and a distraction from life :whistling:

And you're making me jealous :P That's my fault, but I'm blaming you anyhow (spoken tongue-in-cheek) :roflmao: Seriously you are doing very well and I'm glad for you :groupwave:

Bettypooh