LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

12 Month Diaper Program

• 2 months later...

I think yoel is referring to the 12 month diaper training program. Go back to the first post and look for a PDF. Open it and read it, then you'll know what the program is for. Either that or his is referring to diapers in general. Yoel, they are made for a person to defecate or urinate in discretely so nobody else notices (and they almost never do).

• 2 weeks later...

There was a lot of good info in the 12 month guide, I'm nearing the end of month three, I'm not sure I don't to go full incontinence. I've been wearing 24-7 for a while now and beat my personal best of 2 weeks and kept going with it with the support of some very positive people.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Just found the 12 months guide after intensive googling, after I made the committment to myself, that in order to be diapered 24/7 so I can gain my wifes acceptance of using diapers, I need to become incontinent. She dosen’t know about my desire to be diapered and the fact that I’m a DL, and there’s no need to involve her in that, as I hardly think she will understand why, and just see me as a pervert.

I have always been attracted to diapers since I was a small kid up until know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would think really hard about how your spouse will feel. More to the point, how you will feel if she walks away from you over this? That is a distinct possibility here! You've committed to share your life with your spouse, so they need to have their voice and feelings heard on the matter. Further, you need to make space for them equally- it is a partnership, not a place where only you matter <_<

I would think really hard about how your spouse will feel. More to the point, how you will feel if she walks away from you over this? That is a distinct possibility here! You've committed to share your life with your spouse, so they need to have their voice and feelings heard on the matter. Further, you need to make space for them equally- it is a partnership, not a place where only you matter <_<

• 1 month later...

It's a matter of long-term practice, consistency and how readily your body reacts to the training. If you're only three weeks into this, you're really just getting started. Give it more time. Months, not just a few weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

Try "water out" similar ingredients. No caffeine. Easier to sleep with if trying to get that extra push at night. Again. Be careful as its easy to create an imbalance. Not a drastic difference. And pushing fluids will make a bigger difference. But for overnight this can be helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

The act of voiding itself is actually a combination of relaxation and tension of muscles, most of which you don't have immediate control over. While your external urinary sphincter, the one you exert the most conscious control over, must relax (rather, must not be under tension) the detrusor must squeeze the fluid out of your bladder. IIRC the detrusor is responsible for the strong urge to void that you get periodically when you're holding it too long. Like when you're ignoring the need for a while then WHAM you have to go, then it fades and you're ok for a few minutes then you really need to go again.

When bladder is full it's easy to relax beacause muscle are very tight.

I must practice when my bladder is filling, I'd like void when it fill arround 3-4 oz.

Did you remember where we can find this guide?

When bladder is full it's easy to relax beacause muscle are very tight.

I must practice when my bladder is filling, I'd like void when it fill arround 3-4 oz.

Did you remember where we can find this guide?

The PDF is attached to the first post in this thread.

• 2 months later...