LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Keep Your Pacifier In Your Mouth All Night?

turtlepins

• 1 month later...

When I started sleeping with a pacifier, it always fell out. But of course, I was using the largest sized toddler pacifier that I could find. Then I started using a NUK 5, which helped a little, but still fell out. I ended up with a Baby-Pants Classic pacifier, which has a larger nipple and a larger mouth guard. Even that one fell out occassionally when I got it. But to be honest, the more and more I used it, the less and less it fell out. I think your body just has to get used to having it in your mouth. Now, if I go to bed with it, I almost always wake up with it still in my mouth, sometimes even still lightly sucking on it.

In case anyone's interested:

• 3 weeks later...

I have been a MAM pacier lover for many years. Recently more moms are looking to an all natural paci.

So,I ordered some...they have four variations that Natursutten makes.

We just received the round nipple style and last night was the test. Loved this all RUBBER paci made in Italy. Sucked like a baby all night.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have an adult paci so I use baby pacis and I cannot suck on one for any longer than an hour without my mouth starting to hurt. Don't ever leave a baby paci in your mouth too long. Your mouth is not designed for them and will hurt if you use them too long.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, minachan16 said:

I don't have an adult paci so I use baby pacis and I cannot suck on one for any longer than an hour without my mouth starting to hurt. Don't ever leave a baby paci in your mouth too long. Your mouth is not designed for them and will hurt if you use them too long.

Yeah, I use baby pacis too cause I can't afford adult ones and I can only use it for about a half hour before getting tired then I just let it sit in my mouth.

My binkie roams wherever it wants to.
I either...

A.) Wake up with it somewhere random in bed.
B.) Wake up with it neatly on my nightstand...somehow.
C.) Wake up with it cupped by the guard in my hand. (It happens, A LOT)
D.) Wake up with it still in. (The dreaaaam)

• Like 3

I don't sleep with my paci every night, only (normally) on the weekends when I get babied up. I have a baby-pants blue guard with a pacifiersrus.com teat 6 (the shorter one). It falls out occasionally, but not very often. It's usually on a paci clip, so it's not hard to find. Most of the time though I wake up with a dry mouth and take it out and put in on the night stand. I'm not sure why I get dry mouth... I sometimes mouth breathe when I'm not using my paci, but not very often, but it seems like I mouth breath almost always when I use my paci... Maybe it somehow causes my mouth to open during the night...

More than once I have had a dream about something being in my mouth that I was chewing on. I can't remember anything specific, but I do know that I woke up chewing on the stem of my paci with my front teeth. I tend to sleep with it less often after those dreams because I don't want to chew up my paci... and also choking on a paci would be an embarrassing way to die. :-P

Maybe I'll get used to it if I sleep with it enough so that I don't sleep with my mouth open or chew on it. I haven't been using it much while I'm awake in baby mode lately, so maybe that's the problem. Who knows? But yeah, as long as I don't choke on my paci nipple I'm good lol!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

million dollar idea just came to me pacifier Fixodent its like denture Fixodent except it keeps your pacifier in place for up to 12 hours.............kickstarter here I come

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My baby uses a pacifier every night. The result however is entirely dependent on the level of his 'babyness'. If he is deeply baby it will remain in all night due to extensive sucking and dependence during the night. But, if he is not very babyish it will fall out and sometimes be taken out by him by choice.

He has told me that if he is very babyish, a pacifier is entirely natural and he is hardly aware of using it to the extent that he always physically checks to see if he has one still in his mouth before going out. But if he is not feeling very babyish the pacifier is quite noticeable and even uncomfortable at times.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2010 at 2:08 AM, turtlepins said:

I tend to lose mine during the night, and have only awakened two times with it still in place.

Mine usually falls out of my mouth lol

yes for the most part i have been told that even in my sleep i will nurse on it. if for some resone i wake up without its a habit to pull the binkie strap and put it in back to sleep i go. the totally worse thing that can happen is i lose it at night and i go into a panic until i can find it .

• 1 year later...