LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking Some Time

DailyDi

Turn off my red light, We started talking and everything is fine in my household again. Well till 2:00 today, then the kids come home from summer vacation. I got them for 2 days and school starts on Wednesday. :thumbsup:

WOOHOO!

I'm so very glad things are working out for you :wub: and I hope that in the place and time where it can happen, y'all will discuss how things got there peacefully and lovingly so that it can be avoided in the future ;) Don't press for that time, it will come on it's own. May peace and happiness surround you always my friend :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Turn off my red light, We started talking and everything is fine in my household again. Well till 2:00 today, then the kids come home from summer vacation. I got them for 2 days and school starts on Wednesday. :thumbsup:

Nice to see you feeling better, and communication with your other half. If I didn't say earlier, if you need to talk / or help in anyway, all you need to do is ask.

Ginormus hucusnuickles.

Semper Fi indeed my square amphibious feathered freind! If there is anything I can do to help these two gentle spirits who have done nothing short of bring compassion and understanding to a segment of the world that wants it but usually dosen't get it, please let me know.

I too am one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children and can not sit still knowing that a wrong needs to be righted. As for DailyDi and Repaid1, I respect what they are doing to get past this. As for me, they only need to ask.

Semper Fi,

Honu - formerly Capt, USMC